News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Foxyfighter Down

• 4 Replies

Offline IsiyAzza

Foxyfighter Down
« on: August 06, 2019, 08:53:15 AM »
Hey all, Foxyfighter seems to have been down for some time now. Did anyone happen to save the stories/art on the blog by any chance?

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Foxyfighter Down
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 12:37:24 AM »
Hey all, Foxyfighter seems to have been down for some time now. Did anyone happen to save the stories/art on the blog by any chance?

I was never aware it has ever been up and running in the last 3-4 years.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline IsiyAzza

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 03:48:20 AM »

It's been up in the form of a nice blog for a while, had a great collection of older tales and pictures to go with. I regret not saving them when I had the chance..

Offline Janosch1982

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 04:49:35 PM »

It's been up in the form of a nice blog for a while, had a great collection of older tales and pictures to go with. I regret not saving them when I had the chance..

Hello! Are there any products left to buy on the site? Unfortunately I only find fragments. Stories etc?

Regards Jan

Offline Janosch1982

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 05:13:49 PM »
Thanks for the tip! A little something is there but unfortunately not everything :(. There is nothing to buy anywhere, right?
I