News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finally made it happen

• 5 Replies

Offline Spiderbomb

Finally made it happen
« on: August 06, 2019, 09:27:50 PM »
Saturday night I managed to make my biggest fantasies a reality by having my partner and a friend of ours engage in a series of kinky competitions (including nipple pinching and breast squeezing) at a local BDSM party.  After the competitions was a naked catfight with the prize being sex with me.  It ended up being a draw so we all won.

I don’t have permission from the girls to post the images here, but I did post them on my Fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/4272233/pictures

Offline Spiderbomb

Re: Finally made it happen
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 09:39:20 PM »
That’s Erika’s.  After the competitions and the fighting at the party she had someone else whip and paddle her.  Both of them can take a lot of abuse which is why a lot of the competitions i had planned ended in draws.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Spiderbomb

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 01:20:08 AM »
Here’s my write up of how it ended up happening that I also posted on Fetlife.

Last Saturday I got to make my oldest and biggest fantasy a reality. The one that I honestly thought might never happen. Not only did it finally happen, but with way more excitement and enthusiasm from the other parties involved than I ever hoped for.

My biggest kink has always been wanting to see women competing/fighting in sexual and kinky ways. It’s what lead me to becoming interested in BDSM, and what lead me to Fetlife. Ever since I was a kid I’d be excited by it. When I first got internet access it was what the majority of the erotica I ever read was about.

I was also always slightly ashamed of it. Not because I felt like it was too extreme or anything, but because in my mind it was silly and childish. It’s a joke in sitcoms that guys get excited by women fighting.

When I met my partner, @MissyChase, and we were learning about each other’s kinks I remember my heart pounding and being really nervous as I typed the message into Fetlife. Not only was she accepting of it but was actually excited by it!

Then one day at a party after an impact scene, @Erika_Kohut mentioned that she’d be interested in doing a scene with her and Chase both as bottoms. I thought that I could maybe use this as an opportunity to approximate some of the things I fantasized about. I suggested that we could do a scene where I had the two of them torturing each other.

“As far as more sexual torture, I’m not a sadist so I’d have to spin it a certain way to be able to go fully into it,” Erika’s message said and I felt a slight bit of disappointment. For about a minute. Until the next message came in.

“I am very competitive though, so there’s a thought.”

I’m sure my heart was pounding again. Holy shit! This could actually happen!

I created a group chat for the three of us to discuss and negotiate how this could work.

Me: Oh, and also had the idea of taking turns snapping rubber bands against each other’s chests

Erika: Who’s snapping the bands? You? I don’t know if I’m sadistic enough to snap any bands. Unless there’s some kind of prize involved…

Me: What would you consider a sufficient prize?

Erika: Am I allowed to say sex? Then sex. And Ferrero Roches.

Chase: Okay I’m totally up for watching Spider have sex with you if I lose, but I will possibly get very jealous of any Ferrero Roches ????

At this point I was pretty certain that I’d died and was in some glorious afterlife. I seriously had 2 gorgeous women agreeing to fight and torture each other for the prize of sex with me!

Negotiations were a bit slow going through the chat so we decided to meet up in person. I brought my notes and we all talked about what we were OK with, what we weren’t, what some of the rules could be etc. Not only was that meeting way more productive than I’d expected it to be, but both of them were genuinely excited about it. They weren’t just doing it for my sake.

We toyed with a few different ideas, like the different contests being worth different amounts of points and stuff like that but eventually settled on there being a prize of on Ferrero Roche chocolate for the winner of each of the individual contests. Then at the end there’d be a naked catfight, the winner of which would get sex.

On the big day things got off to a bit of a bumpy start. Chase got a bit nauseated early on due to a combination of some medications and the demo at the beginning of the party getting to her a bit. But after that passed everything went amazingly well. Some of the contests didn’t work quite as well as I’d hoped but were still a lot of fun. The fight at the end was amazing. Both women were more enthusiastic than I’d expected and pretty evenly matched with no one gaining a clear lead. It ended in a draw. Perhaps I should’ve come up with some clearer criteria for winning. Although honestly I was hoping for a draw. With no winners or losers the grand prize had to be shared and both women brought the same enthusiasm they’d had earlier to the bedroom. It was seriously the most amazing night of my life. I still have a high from it. And am really pleased with some of the pictures I was able to get: https://fetlife.com/users/4272233/pictures

I consider myself insanely lucky to have met these women and to have had this experience. I keep asking myself what I did to deserve this. What can I learn and possibly pass on to others who think their biggest fantasies are too unlikely to ever really happen.

I can’t attribute it to anything that the cynics might assume. I’m currently only working part time so I’m definitely not rich. Physically I’m pretty average. If you trust standardized tests (which I don't) I might be a little bit smarter than the average bear, but I’ve also got ADHD and some other...quirks. So I certainly can’t attribute it to any sort of sapiosexual urges they might have had.

So what did I do? I think more than anything else it’s that I try and be respectful of women (not to be confused with being nice). I respect boundaries and autonomy and apologize when I realize I’ve fucked up with those. I respect that women have experiences and social pressures that I don’t have, and may not understand, but are still very real. I respect that they’re complex individuals and I try to avoid thinking in stereotypes. I don’t know how much of that is relevant, but it certainly hasnt hurt.

I hope anyone reading this comes away from it realizing that with patience, respect, and willingness to share your weirdness with others they can also make their biggest, kinkiest, fantasies a reality.

And BTW we’re already planning the rematch.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 06:44:36 PM »
Wow, you are my new hero. Good for you!  My wife is bi but with her medical conditions it's been over 10 years since we did a fetish ball. 

Offline Spiderbomb

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »
Wow, you are my new hero. Good for you!  My wife is bi but with her medical conditions it's been over 10 years since we did a fetish ball.

I’m flattered but i’m certainly not a hero.  I just had the incredibly good luck to have met 2 such amazing women.

I don’t know what your wife’s medical condition is but I will say that in my local kink scene there are all types of people with all types of conditions and disabilities.  I once saw a man with one arm drag a woman across the floor by her hair, totally consensually of course.  One friend of mine is 3 feet tall, in a wheelchair and incredibly kinky.  She comes out to the parties as well.  So maybe it’s not as much of a barrier as you think it is.