News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession) Part 3

• 11 Replies

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

PART 1: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80387.0

PART 2: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81652.0

PART 3

“MOM!” I yelled as loud as my 9 year old lungs could manage.

“Yeah sweetie?” Mom yelled back much more calmly.

“Cody got in another fight at school today!” I told her in my best dibber dobber voice.

“Again?” Mom shouted back before making her way down the stairs to the entrance way.

Mom was 34 years old at the time. She had been a moderately successful fitness model/instructor before she got pregnant with my brother, but she was probably in even better shape at this point than when was actually modelling. She has one of those incredible crazy fit bodies you think only exist in the magazines. She has a lean yet heavily muscular physique (think Lindsay Renee’s body: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6xwEw.png) with rock hard washboard abs, a pretty but harsh/intimidating face (think Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses, but fiercer and colder: https://pasteboard.co/Ih6zqkM.png), dead straight chest length black hair, a perfect fake tan, large surgically enhanced C cup breasts, and she stands at 5’8”.

At this point in time, Mom and my father had been separated for a few years, so she was already very used to looking after us all on her own. She had always been extremely protective of my brother and I (particularly my brother), but it had only gotten more and more intense since her break up with dad. In fact, pretty much all of her personality traits kept getting more and more amplified after the separation. Day by day she seemed to get even more extroverted, even more cocky (which was difficult, since she was already the cockiest woman in the neighbourhood), even more bad tempered, and even more nurturing and loving with my brother and I.

“What happened this time?” Mom asked. As always at that time of the afternoon, she was dressed in her workout gear (a tight white singlet, skin tight black yoga shorts, and heavy black and white sneakers).

“I don’t know.” I shrugged. “I just heard he was meeting Marcus Freeman after school and they were gonna fight.”

“Where?” Mom asked sternly.

“I dunno.” I answered with another shrug.

“Urgh.” Mom exclaimed in frustration. “Nothing we can do then. We’ll just have to wait for him to come home.”

So Mom and I just waited for my brother. An hour passed and he still hadn’t arrived. Mom was pacing the floor now and becoming very agitated.

Suddenly though, we heard a key in the lock of the front door, then it swung open and there was my brother, almost as tidy and unscathed as when he left the house that morning.

“Where the hell have you been?” Mom asked aggressively.

“Just hanging with friends, geez.” My brother replied as flippantly as an 11 year old boy could. 

“Oh no you weren’t.” Mom folded her arms and cocked her hip. “You got into another fight. I already know, so don’t even think about lying to me.”

“Okay, okay.” My brother confessed. “Well, I did get into a fight right after school, but then afterwards my friends and I were pretty psyched about the whole thing, so we hung out for a bit, but I came straight home after that.”

“Well we’ve been here waiting and worried that you must have gotten your ass kicked so bad you couldn’t walk home.” Mom informed him. “But from the look of you, I’d say we had nothing to worry about.” Mom’s slight smirk betrayed her pride in my brother’s obvious victory as she still tried to maintain her disapproving demeanour.

At that moment, there was a loud knock on our front door, so loud that my brother actually leaped forward away from it in fright.

“I’ll deal with this later.” Mom warned as she strode past my brother towards the front door.

“OPEN UP MOTHERFUCKERS!” A woman’s voice boomed from the other side of the door, followed by another series of loud knocks.

“Who the fuck….” Mom asked under her breath as she grabbed the door handle and swung it open.

Standing in our doorway with a swollen face and busted nose was Marcus Freeman, and beside him was his mother Nicole, an extremely pissed off looking black woman about Mom’s height (5’8”) and age (34), with a beautiful curvy ripped muscular body (think Brittne Babe: https://pasteboard.co/IrOULkq.png), long dark hair, a gorgeous face (also think Brittne Babe, but older: https://pasteboard.co/IrOVfzK.png), and dressed in big white sneakers, high waisted black denim booty shorts, and an extremely tight black t-shirt.

“Explain this bitch!” Nicole said, gesturing towards her son’s swollen face and messed up nose.

“Well, I’d say it looks like a broken nose.” Mom replied sarcastically.

“Oh I know it’s a fucking broken nose bitch!” Nicole spat. “What I wanna know is what you plan to do about it!”

“I’m not planning on doing shit about it.” Mom scoffed folding her arms.

“Well it’s your little fucking piece of shit kid that gave it to him!” Nicole fired back, putting her hands on her hips.

“Who you calling a piece of shit, bitch?!” Mom roared as she stepped forward and shoved Nicole hard, sending her stumbling backwards about half a dozen steps back towards the fence.

“Oh, you goin down slut!” Nicole yelled as she charged back towards Mom with her fists up ready to swing.

Mom immediately adopted a classic boxing stance and bounced forward to meet her half way.

As soon as the two women got in range of each other, they started swinging wildly, unleashing everything they had as hard and fast as they could.

“COME ON BITCH! COME ON!” Mom roared as she stood toe to toe exchanging furious punches with her wild adversary.

“GO MOM! GET HER!” Marcus cheered as he watched on from a safe distance away in our front yard.

By this time, a bunch of our neighbours had heard all the commotion and had come out to their own front yards to see what the hell was going on. As they looked towards our house and saw Mom and Nicole throwing vicious punches with their feet firmly planted, they all just looked on in awe, unable to take their eyes off the unfolding action.

“SLUT!” Nicole screeched as she reached out and sunk one hand deep into Mom’s long black hair while still laying into her face and body with her free hand.

Nicole wrenched Mom’s head down by the scalp and slammed her fist into her face with a crunch.

“Fuck!” Mom growled through clenched teeth, seemingly more pissed off than hurt as she kept her feet firmly planted in place, still swinging violently.

Nicole kept laying into Mom’s lowered head, slamming her fist into her face and the side of her head with shot after shot.

But, with Nicole’s left arm stretched out holding Mom’s hair, Mom let fly with an almighty right hook to the body, smashing her fist hard into Nicole’s unguarded left ribcage.

“OHHH!” Nicole moaned in pain and immediately let go of Mom’s hair, her left arm reflexively retracting to cover her left flank.

“cxnt!” Mom roared as she surged upwards driving her left fist up under Nicole’s chin and nailing her with a wicked uppercut.

Nicole’s teeth slammed together and she staggered backwards in a daze.

Mom pounced forward and nailed the bitch with a right to the body and a wild left to the cheek, backing her up even further again.

“YEAH! GO MOM!” My brother cheered as Mom pressed her advantage, not giving Nicole a second to recover.

As Mom continued to surge forward, Nicole started swinging back at her, but still on her heels and backing off, her opportunities to land punches were limited.

Mom kept the pressure full on, backing Nicole up with a right jab to the face, a left cross to the cheek, a right rip to the body, and a left jab to the nose.

“YOU’RE DONE! YOU’RE DONE BITCH!” Mom yelled triumphantly as she beat Nicole across the yard.

Out of options now, Nicole just covered up and tried to avoid taking more punishment as Mom continued to unload on her.

Mom kept swinging but she was having a hard time landing punches consistently now with Nicole’s arms in the way, blocking her head and body from taking most shots.

This was the breather that Nicole needed. Without taking so many big hits she was able to plant her feet once again and steady herself enough to fight back.

“PUSSY ASS BITCH!” Mom screeched in frustration as she paused for a split second before throwing a haymaker right aiming around Nicole’s guard.

As Mom’s fist came rocketing towards her, Nicole swung her forearm out and deflected the incoming blow.

“cxnt!” Nicole screamed as she retaliated with a vicious right hook of her own that absolutely nailed Mom right in the mouth.

Mom’s head snapped to the side as a combination of blood and spit exploded from her lips.

My brother and I both screamed in horror as Nicole’s son let out a loud cheer.

Nicole dropped her guard completely now and started an all out assault, throwing lefts and rights in quick succession as Mom, still with her feet firmly planted, ducked her head and covered up.

Nicole unleashed a flurry of punches, lefts and rights which slammed mercilessly into Mom’s shoulders, chest, and arms, but with Mom covering up and ducking she was managing to protect her face.

“YOU GOT NOTHING WHORE! YOU GOIN DOWN! YOU GOIN DOWN!” Nicole roared as she swung relentlessly.

Then suddenly, Mom jumped into a split legged stance with her left foot forward and her right foot back, then, in a split second, she sprung forward and swung her right knee straight up between the black mother’s legs, driving the point of her kneecap right into her groin.

Nicole let out the most sickened strangled gasp imaginable and immediately dropped her hands, clutching herself tightly between the legs as she doubled over.

“NOOOO!” Nicole’s son screamed as my brother and I both exploded in a synchronised cheer.

Immediately, Mom grabbed Nicole by her hair with both hands and began dragging and flinging her all over the yard by her scalp as Nicole squealed in pain.

In control now, Mom started leaping towards her foe and throwing her knees up, smashing them brutally into the black mother’s unguarded face with sickening thuds.

Then, as Mom swung her right knee up towards Nicole’s face once again, she drove the point of it brutally into the bridge of her nose with an audible crunch.

Blood erupted from the black woman’s nostrils and her legs went completely limp.

Mom dragged her by the scalp for a few more steps, then threw her to the ground.

Nicole landed with a thud, one hand clutching her pussy, the other clutching her face as blood streamed out of her nose.

Nicole was down on her back now, crying and quivering in agony as Mom stood over her.

“Look at you now skank!” Mom taunted arrogantly. “Shouldn’t have fucked with me huh?”

Nicole just weeped and cried, her body shivering from the pain.

“God you’re so fucking pathetic!” Mom continued. “I don’t care if you have to fucking crawl out of here bitch, but I’m going back inside for a few minutes, and when I come back you better be fucking gone!”

With that, Mom spun on her heels and strutted back towards the house. She passed by my brother and I as we shot places between her and the suffering bitch writhing in pain on our lawn.

Mom ushered us back inside and closed the door behind us.

“See baby?” Mom said to my brother. “Momma always finds a way.”
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:35:52 AM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Re: Moms fight over their sons - (Origins of my fighting obsession) Part 3
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:25:35 AM »
Hello again forum. This is the third of a series of true accounts I intend to write about my earliest experiences with catfights. From the age of 7 to 10, I saw my mother get into 4 fights with 4 different women from around our neighbourhood, and these events have had such a lasting impact on me and my life that I am now determined to recount all of them in writing so that I might better understand the origins of my own aggression and willingness to fight other women.

I hope this third instalment was of interest to you all. Please leave me your comments and thoughts about the real events themselves, about what you are looking forward to/hoping for from the next and final instalment, or ask me any questions at all that you might have.

Thanks for reading everyone :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:28:08 AM by AlexisStreetFighter »

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 04:06:10 AM »
Great Job sweetie!!!!   You're awesome!!!

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 10:22:38 AM »
Great story. I love the momvsmom stories. keep them coming and thanks for sharing.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:37:12 PM »
Yeah, they do fight harder when their kids are there! Same result though, fortunately.  ;)

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 06:16:52 PM »
Another awesome job

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 04:51:58 AM »
worried for your mom but she showed Nicole who had best abs and biceps!!!!  :P

Offline CougarCaribe

• God Member
  • Best fuckfighter around...
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 05:14:04 PM »
Super Hon written all three parts, more of it.
I ride, I lick and hammer your pussy until you cum.  I'll show you who of us is alpha!  

Leader of "Vicious Fighters" the most dominant clique on FCF

Discord: CougarCaribe#4311

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 06:47:15 AM »
One of the best fights I've read in a while. Great story.

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 03:01:13 PM »

Thanks babe. Did you read the previous ones linked here? Or the sequel?: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=82666.0

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 01:46:40 AM »

Thanks babe. Did you read the previous ones linked here? Or the sequel?: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=82666.0

I did and I loved them all. 3 and 4 were my favorites.

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 03:26:36 AM »

I did and I loved them all. 3 and 4 were my favorites.

What did you like best about those 2 in particular? I'm always interested to hear specifics about what it is that turns people on in this fetish, especially about things that actually happened to me/ that I witnessed first hand.