News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MIche Matchups

• 4 Replies

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
MIche Matchups
« on: August 09, 2019, 11:46:24 PM »
So where do I begin, at the beginning and before I received my cat pin. Maybe my version of The Test at the Tower against Kelli (aka Fyrecracker) or maybe the exploits asking my husband to find either couples to compete against or at least the wives with my husband and hers watching, or maybe the woman who keeps flirting with him  and the mini competitions her and I are having. Especially knowing that she (Heather)  keeps taunting about having him as the reward if she wins and making me watch, which I know she is doing trying to get under my nails.. I mean skin. So many areas to go and explore the question is where to begin... Interesting in learning a bit more go read The Test at the Tower.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: MIche Matchups
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 11:19:57 PM »
I think we all know which story I'm leaning towards.  ;)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline mag

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 03:27:22 AM »
We think anyway you want to start, would love either the exploits of your husband finding couples to compete with, or the Test at the Tower.  Would be interesting to here your side of the story! 

Mike & Val

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 08:45:51 PM »
Heather - Part 1

As I debated where to begin, the events from this weekend helped make a decision for me. I have decided to share the current situation and maybe jump back to previous events as this current one unfolds. So a little about me.
I go by Miche, a nickname my husband Norm gave me shortly after we were married almost 18 years ago. This month I turn 44, and I am the mother of two girls who are both adults now.

I’m 5’3, shoulder length brown hair that is graying, I am keeping the gray rather than dying it to help remind those younger than me that I manage and that are our customers that I am older and come with a bit of experience as well. Although I can fit into a size 8 dress or jeans, they would fit a bit tight so I keep with size 10 and depending on the day may wear something to show of my natural 36D’s.

Depending on our weekends Norm (my husband) and I may go out to our usually coffee stop for a quick mid-morning coffee date. Well, lately when we have gone we take a seat outside and enjoy our time together by people watching. A few weeks ago, we met this woman Heather who was sitting outside and we started up a casual conversation. We found that we both had a few things in common – same age, we were both the older sister of two other sisters, we both had children (me with two, here with three), same height, and roughly the same size. Of course, after we had met her and we left Norm immediately asked if I thought I could take her. You know what my answer was, of course I could didn’t you hear her say she wasn’t really a fan of working out. I knew he was sizing the two of us up in his mind, so by the time we made it home it was time to take him upstairs and provide him a little distraction from his thoughts.

The next weekend Heather was there again, but this time wearing yoga pants and a tank top with a bra on beneath it. Now we all know when a woman is after something sometimes she is so brazen that she doesn’t think of the consequences. Well, Heather was making it a point to keep bringing her fingers to the front of her tank top in front of her cleavage while talking and was doing it intentionally for Norm to notice. That day she could only stay for a few moments as she had errands to run but felt that we all became friendly enough to give a hug goodby to both of us. She leaned over and gave me a hug while sitting down and quickly turned to give one to him while giving him a good view of her breasts as she remained bent over. Her hug to him seemed to linger a bit and then she moved to leave turning again to wave a blow a kiss in our direction. I reached under the table and felt Norm, and as you can imagine he was hard. He shared that while she was hugging she said that she hoped he enjoyed the view.

This bring us to this past weekend and how we were both looking forward to going for coffee and seeing if Heather was around.

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »
Heather - Part 2

Just a little more background  - I’m 5’3, 149ish 36D, shoulder length brunette wearing a size 8 but 10 comfortably with great natural curves. 

Heather is probably 5’3, 160ish 36C, shoulder length blonde and wears a size 12 and as I mentioned she Iikes the idea of being flirtatious and showing off her boobs.

Well this past Saturday I made it a point to wear snug fitting jeans, a low cut blouse and sandals anticipating that Heather was going to be there and showing off her boobs to Norm and I again. As I walked out of the bedroom he grabbed me from behind pulled me close by the waist so my ass pressed against him as he slid his hands from my waist to my boobs. I love the thought that even after almost 18 years of marriage he is still excited by me as I feel him begin to grow. I press my ass against him, give a little wiggle and turn around so he can have a birds eye view of my cleavage.

“Looks like someone is showing their tits off today”, he says as he looks at me.

“Is that a problem?” I ask.

“Not at all, I live what I see and I know how they hold up against others”, he replies.

I grin as I reach my hand up behind his neck and pull him in for a kiss. Before leaving the house I attached my cat pin to my blouse and walked out to the car. Norm motioned to the pin and made an audible sound “Hmmm”.

“What?” I ask innocently, “it’s just a conversation piece” I smirk.