News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Palutena vs Rosalina Smash Bros Catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« on: August 09, 2019, 11:54:22 PM »
by n29219

The sun shone down on Palutena’s temple located at the very centre of the mystical realm called sky world. A statue of the goddess of light stood proudly on top of the temple. Its magical wings expanded behind it. Standing on the round courtyard area outside the temple was the real flesh and blood goddess, Palutena. She was wearing her usual revealing white dress with the red trim. Her Golden jewellery reflected the sun’s rays. A parting in her dress revealed her long smooth legs. Curiously one leg was wrapped up in a high stocking whilst the other was left bare. Her green emerald hair flowed down her back ending just above where her white skirt did.  Palutena had her gauntlet clad arms folded under her ample breasts, her pretty face had a frown on it as she looked off into the distance apparently, she was waiting for someone.

Suddenly something resembling a shooting star appeared in the sky and began making its way towards the temple. It hit the ground in an explosion of beautiful light. Crouching at the heart of the spectacle was Rosalina. As she rose the light faded. The tall blonde woman was wearing her signature light blue dress which did little to hide her curvy figure. A little golden star sat right above her large breasts. She wore a small silver crown on the top of her head. A large strand of her light blonde hair concealed one of her eyes. The other stared daggers at Palutena.

“I was starting to think you weren’t going to turn up,” Palutena said.

“Well I’m here now so what do you want,” said Rosalina.

Well, it’s come to my attention that you are spreading false rumours” Palutena accused. “You have been saying that you're sexier than me”

Rosalina laughed. “Oh, that’s not a rumour that’s a fact.”

Palutena laughed right back. “You really think you’re hotter than me, your boobs are at least 3 sizes smaller than mine and you aren’t showing nearly enough skin in that shapeless ballroom gown.”

“Oh well you’d know all about that wouldn’t you, going around with your legs on full display like that, I’ve seen that taunt where you twirl on the pole, you dress and act like a slut,” Rosalina said. “Want to know why I’m sexier than you, it’s because I have class something you lack”.

“I am a goddess I have plenty of class, I just know how to have some fun as well, and that’s why the boys give me all the attention, you’re obviously just jealous so you started to say that you’re hotter than me, copying my style,” Palutena said stepping closer.

Rosalina laughed. “Seriously, you think I’m copying you, I was here before you, I’m fighter number 48 whilst your 54, I was being super-hot in this game before you ever turned up. she stepped forward as well.

The two women were now so close that their breasts were pressing into each others. Palutena’s rack was slightly bigger than Rosalina’s but not by the three sizes that she claimed.

“I debuted in 1987 on the NES decades before you did, and I managed to look good in 8-bit. So, who’s copying who, Bitch” Palutena spat.

“Well, at least I’ve been in other games recently”. Rosalina taunted. “When’s that Kid Icarus sequel coming out or do you have to wait another 25 years”

Slap!

That last comment finally pushed Palutena over the edge. Faster than Rosalina could react she raised her hand and slapped her across the face. Rosalina let out a yelp of pain as her head whipped aside from the impact. Palutena smirked as Rosalina brought her hand up to her stinging cheek. Her surprise quickly replaced with fury Rosalina delivered her own slap to Palutena’s face. Now it was Palutena’s turn to gasp in pain as Rosalina’s palm made contact.

“You Bitch!” Palutena shouted throwing a slap for Rosalina’s other cheek.

Rosalina took the hit but recovered quickly and returned the favour by slapping Palutena again. “Slut!”

The two furious women took turns slapping each other across the face. Each hit accompanied by an insult.

Slap! “Whore” Slap! “Skank” Slap! “Cow” Slap! “Tramp” Slap! “Slag”

After this furious exchange Palutena’s and Rosalina’s cheeks were a stinging red from all the punishment they had taken but this was only the beginning. Rosalina reached up grabbing a fistful of Palutena’s green hair and pulled. Palutena cried out but retaliated by burying her own fingers into Rosalina’s blonde hair. They staggered around moaning and squirming in pain as they tried to rip each other’s hair out. They both pulled as hard as they could whilst trying to resist the pain in their own scalps. Both of them were determined to outlast the other. The Pulling match lasted for a full minute with neither Palutena or Rosalina giving an inch. Frustrated by the stalemate Rosalina gave an extra hard pull and was surprised but pleased to find her hand coming away clutching some strands of emerald hair. Palutena shrieked in pain and outrage. Her carefully styled hairdo was now all messy and with a bit missing which gave it a slightly uneven look.

“You’re going to pay for that bitch” Palutena snarled.

“I always thought the amount of hair you have was stupid” Rosalina teased. She opened her hand and let the strands of emerald hair fall to the ground. Too caught up watching her trophy Rosalina was blindsided by Palutena’s next attack. The goddess of light through a punch which smashed into Rosalina’s right tit. Rosalina gave a husky grunt as Palutena’s fist sank into her large orb. Pressing her advantage Palutena started to throw a barrage of punches into Rosalina’s tits. Rosalina was too stunned by the pain to do anything as her breasts were mercilessly pummelled. Her boobs jiggled around under her blue dress with every impact. To finish her combo Palutena smashed both her fists into Rosalina’s tits at the same time causing Rosalina to let out a gasp of air. She staggered away cupping her throbbing breasts with her hands and trying to catch her breath.

“Am I to rough for you to handle?” Palutena said. Rosalina was bent over massaging her breasts in an effort to ease the pain. Palutena stalked up behind her and grabbed her by her hair. Rosalina squealed as Palutena pulled turning her around to face her tormentor. “I think it’s time I pay you back for what you did to my hair,” Palutena said smiling wickedly. “I think I’ll start with ripping out that strand of hair that covers your eye.” She grabbed a good hold of the strand in question and then started to pull.

“Oh no you don’t you fucking bitch” Rosalina screamed. She brought her leg up in an arc which flew between Palutena’s long legs and collided hard with her pussy. Palutena’s eyes widened and her mouth hung open at the unexpected pain in her most sensitive area. She gave out something in between a scream and a grunt. Her hands immediately released Rosalina’s hair and flew to her pussy as she sank to her knees. Rosalina ran a hand through her hair to make sure it was all still there, then she turned to face her rival. Palutena was still kneeling clutching her aching vagina, her eyes were closed.

Clearly, she was too preoccupied with her pain to pay attention to the fight right now. Rosalina looked her up and down noting with satisfaction Palutena’s red cheeks and missing hair. She took a second to consider what next move could cause even more damage. Deciding on something Rosalina slowly walked up to the kneeling Palutena. Palutena opened her green eyes just in time to see a piece of light blue fabric flying towards her. Rosalina rocketed her knee right into Palutena’s face.

CRACK!

Palutena yelled in pain as she fell backwards from the impact landing on her back, she lay there on the floor too stunned to get up one hand clutching her face the other still on her pussy.

“Now look what you’ve done you dumb slut,” Rosalina said half sarcastically looking down at the small red stain on her dress. “My dress is ruined.”

Palutena brought her hand away from her face revealing a small trickle of blood coming from her nose. It was not flowing freely but it still angered Palutena to see her own blood, even though it was only a small bit. “Bitch, I’m going to” Palutena started to say groggily. Before she could sit up Rosalina jumped on top of her. Rosalina heavily sat down on Palutena’s stomach. “AAARRGG” Palutena grunted as the air in her lungs was displaced by Rosalina’s heavy ass. Rosalina managed to trap Palutena’s arms by her side with her legs, leaving the bloody goddess helpless in Rosalina’s classic schoolgirl pin.

“Do you know how hard it is to get blood stains out of this fabric,” Rosalina said. In reality she was not too bothered about her dress but it was a good excuse to keep on punishing Palutena. Palutena didn’t reply she squirmed and bucked trying to get Rosalina off her but the blonde kept her balance easily. “You ruined my dress, so I think I will ruine yours.” Rosalina reached down and grabbed the top of Palutena’s white dress.

“No wait,” Palutena said.

Rosalina violently pulled on the fabric.

RIP!

As the top of Palutena’s dress was torn away her large naked breasts spilled out into the open. Palutena squealed at the humiliation but there was nothing she could do about it. “What’s the matter I thought a slut like you would be used to flashing her tits,” Rosalina said.

“Fuck you!” Palutena shouted back.

Rosalina smiled down at Palutena’s exposed bust and decided to make use of these new targets. She grabbed Palutena’s breasts digging her nails into her soft flesh. Then she raked her nails down leaving red marks as she did. Palutena screamed in a high-pitched voice. Rosalina continued to viciously scratch Palutena’s tits until they were a web of harsh red scratch lines. Palutena cried out tears coming to her eyes. Rosalina then pinched both of Palutena’s nipples, then she pulled in opposite directions stretching the scratched breasts as far as she could. Palutena continued to scream at the titty torture. Rosalina eventually let Palutena’s breasts return to their normal shape but she didn’t let go of them. She leaned forward putting her face closer to her victims. “If you give up now, I’ll stop,” Rosalina said in a soft voice. “All you have to do is admit that I’m sexier than you.” Palutena didn’t reply she just stared defiantly back at Rosalina. Rosalina gave another harsh squeeze of Palutena’s breasts. “Go on say I submit.” She leaned in even closer.

“Never Bitch” Taking advantage of Rosalina’s head being in close proximity to her own Palutena smashed her forehead into Rosalina’s. Both women grunted in pain as their skulls crack together but Rosalina came off worse. She stumbled backwards in a daze a small cut on her forehead leaking a trickle of blood. Palutena got up off the floor her naked scratched bosom jiggling as she did so. Rosalina wiped the blood out of her face and with a shout of rage through a wild punch for Palutena. Palutena quickly ducked out of the way Rosalina’s fist sailing over her head. From her crouched position Palutena shot two quick jabs into Rosalina’s crotch.

“AGGGFFFF” Rosalina gasped. She immediately bent over her hands covering her saw pussy. Palutena rose quickly sending an uppercut to Rosalina’s jaw as she did. Rosalina’s teeth were crunched together by the impact. Before Rosalina could recover Palutena landed another punch, a straight jab right into her face. Rosalina went limp from the hit and began to fall backwards. Palutena grabbed the front of Rosalina’s dress as she fell. For the moment she hung in the air held up by Palutena’s grip on her dress but then the fabric reached its limit.

RIP!

Rosalina fell heavily to the ground her light blue dress torn all the way down her front revealing her a large breasts and most of her smooth stomach. Rosalina flushed bright red and tried to cover up her exposed breasts. Palutena laughed still holding a large torn piece of Rosalina’s dress. The damage to her own outfit was not as significant as Rosalina’s. Her dress was torn just showing off her tits, but Rosalina’s was torn all the way down the front. Palutena even thought she could see a small piece of Rosalina’s panties poking out from the bottom of the rip.

Palutena laid down on top of Rosalina their stomachs touching. Palutena pulled Rosalina’s hands away from her breasts and pinned them by the wrists above her head. “You were so desperate to see my tits you tore my dress open”. Palutena said. “So I’m going to give you a real close look at them.” Then Palutena lowered her dangling tits until they were right on top of Rosalina’s face. Rosalina squirmed and turned her face away but there was nothing she could do to stop Palutena’s rack from descending over her. Rosalina’s vision went dark. She could see nothing. Conveniently for Palutena, her breasts were just big enough to completely surround the front of Rosalina’s head. The smell also wasn’t very pleasant for Rosalina, through exerting herself in their fight Palutena’s body had become hot and sweaty. Rosalina could feel some of this sweat dripping onto her face. She was also finding it hard to breathe in her cramped fleshy prison. After a good 30 seconds of this humiliating smothering Palutena finally lifted her chest off Rosalina’s face. Rosalina gasped drawing in air to her lungs. There was still some of Palutena’s sweat smeared across her face.

“What was the matter, you couldn’t breathe in their” Palutena taunted. Rosalina didn’t reply she was still trying to catch her breath. “Do you want to give up bitch?” Palutena said. Rosalina shook her head her blonde hair stuck to her forehead by Palutena’s sweat. Palutena smiled “Oh well back in you go then,” She started to lower her bountiful chest towards Rosalina’s face again deliberately taking time to drag out Rosalina’s humiliation. But Rosalina had different ideas. She waited just before Palutena’s sweaty tits made contact then she opened her mouth and bit down. Palutena screamed at the top of her voice as Rosalina’s teeth dug into her titty flesh. Rosalina relinquished her mouth full and instinctively Palutena drew back cradling her bitten breast. Now along with the scratches that Rosalina had dealt earlier Palutena’s right breast had a small bite mark on it. “You psycho bitch, you bit me” Palutena shouted still examining her damaged breast.

“Well you try to suffocate me” Rosalina accused still pinned under Palutena.

“I’ll do more than that in a minute” Palutena threatened. She reached down and took a handful of Rosalina’s blonde hair. Palutena pulled up on her hair and then pushed down cracking the back of her head off the floor. Rosalina grunted in pain but retaliated by reaching up and grabbing some of Palutena’s emerald locks. She wrenched Palutena’s head to one side causing her to squeal. Palutena slammed her head into the ground again but this didn’t break Rosalina’s hold on her hair. Rosalina pulled Palutena’s head the other way and Palutena lost her balance and fell. Rosalina rolled with her until she was the one sitting on top of Palutena. She used her new position of dominance to slap Palutena’s face and breasts. Palutena moaned at the pain but then using Rosalina’s hair as a handle managed to pull the blonde off her. The two bruised and sweaty women began to roll. Round and round. Their cat ball rolled one way then the other with both of them scratching, slapping, pulling and clawing at any part of the other one they could reach. When Palutena found herself on top she scratched and pulled at Rosalina’s exposed breasts. And then Rosalina was on top, she pulled Palutena’s hair with one hand and tore away at her dress with the other.

After rolling all over the courtyard they finally separated. Both Palutena and Rosalina lay on the ground a few feet from each other breathing heavily there breasts rising and falling as they did so. Both of them had suffered some more injuries during their cat ball. Rosalina’s breasts were now scratched and bruised looking similar to Palutena’s. Her hair was a mess and stuck out at odd angles. The strand of hair covering one of her eyes was plastered to her face with sweat. Palutena’s long hair now had bits of dirt in it. Her white dress now was torn all the way down to the split showing her legs. And she had lost some of her jewellery. For about a minute all they did was lie on the ground trying to catch their breath and nursing their multiple injuries. Finally, Palutena sat up, she looked at her all but destroyed dress and decided to hell with it. She grabbed the white rags and pulled it off her. Now she was wearing nothing but her white panties and her one stocking which was torn in several places. Her panties also had a red trim like her dress. Rosalina saw what Palutena did and decided to follow suit. She removed the scraps of fabric which once had been her dress so now she was naked also but for her panties which were dark blue and had stars plastered all over them. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat. It was clear to both women that neither of them could keep going for much longer. “Are you ready to give up?” Palutena asked.

“No way, you?” Rosalina replied.

“In your dreams bitch” Palutena spat back.

“Well then slut, let’s finish this” Rosalina said.

Palutena smiled. “My thoughts exactly”

They both charged at each other screaming a battle cry. There tits bouncing up and down with every step. When they finally met it was their breasts which slammed into each other first. Rosalina and Palutena both grunted huskily as their breasts were mashed together. Not wanting to back down Palutena wrapped her arms around Rosalina and pulled her into a bear hug. Rosalina cried out as her body was crushed by Palutena’s grip. Rosalina retaliated by grabbing Palutena around the waist and giving her a squeeze as well. Palutena gasped in pain but continue to squeeze her opponent. Their sweaty bodies intertwined both women squeezed as hard as they could as if they were trying to pop the other. Their breasts were rubbing against each other and because of all the abuse they have suffered during their savage battle their tits were throbbing like hell, causing them just as much pain as their mutual bear hug. But despite this neither Rosalina or Palutena were going to back down now, because they knew if they did, they probably weren’t gonna get up again. It had become a test of endurance to see who could last the longest. Palutena felt her stamina draining away. She realised that she couldn’t last much longer but Rosalina wasn’t showing any signs of weakening she was squeezing Palutena as hard as ever. She had to do something or she would slip into unconsciousness, and there was only one thing she could think of. Palutena leaned in and kissed Rosalina. As their lips met Rosalina’s eyes widened. This was the last thing on earth she was expecting to happen. It was a pleasant sensation but coming from the woman she had spent the last five minutes trying to tear to shreds. Rosalina was left completely stunned. She released her bear hug on Palutena without even realising it. Palutena had no conflicting emotions to work through. She ducked behind Rosalina wrapped her arms around her waist and with a grunt of effort lifted her off the ground. Rosalina came to her senses and was surprised to find that she was up in the air. “What the?”

“This is what you get when you mess with a goddess,” Palutena said.

Rosalina realised what was going to happen moments before it did. “Nooooo!”

SMAK!

Palutena dropped Rosalina in a perfectly executed atomic drop. Rosalina’s pussy slammed into Palutena’s raised knee.  A shockwave of pain travelled through the whole of Rosalina’s naked body. Her eyes went wide and her mouth became a round o. She fell to the ground clutching her crotch and started to moan in agony. Her eyes were scrunched close but tears leaked out and fell down her face.

Palutena looked down at her opponent. It looked like the gamble she made with the kiss had paid off. She knelt down and grabbed some of Rosalina’s hair and pulled her head up. The pain this caused Rosalina was nothing compared to the pain in her pussy so she didn’t seem to notice. “Hey bitch,” Palutena said. Rosalina slowly opened one eye. “It’s over, submit” Palutena commanded. Rosalina stared defiantly back at her but that’s all she could do in her current state. Palutena raised her hand ready to slap Rosalina across the cheek.

“No, wait don’t,” Rosalina pleaded. “I can’t take any more,” she hesitated. “you win, I submit”.

Palutena sighed in relief. Their hard-fought struggle was over and she had come out the victor. But she was damned if she was going to let Rosalina off that lightly after what she had put her through. “So, who is the sexiest woman in smash bros?” She asked.

Rosalina mumbled something

“I’m sorry what was that?” Palutena asked.

“You are,” Rosalina said.

“I am what?”

“You are the sexiest woman in smash bros,” Rosalina said not making eye contact.

“You got that right” Palutena said. “And what are you”

“I am, a bitch and a slut,” Rosalina said hoping that this is what Palutena wanted to hear.

It was. Palutena let go of Rosalina’s hair and stood up. “Don’t you ever compare yourself to me again, got that?”

Rosalina nodded quickly.

“Good” Palutena was about to walk away and then she thought of something. She knelt back down and grabbed at Rosalina’s panties.

“What are you doing, you already won” Rosalina squealed in protest.

“I just want a souvenir” Palutena yanked at Rosalina’s only remaining item of clothing until.

Snap!

Rosalina’s star-spangled panties snapped leaving her completely naked. Rosalina blushed a deep red, she moved her hands to cover her exposed pussy which was still throbbing painfully.

Thinking that Rosalina’s humiliation was complete, Palutena turned her back and walked away still holding Rosalina’s torn panties. As she walked she gave her hips a sexy wiggle. Rosalina just lay on the floor sobbing pathetically.

As soon as Palutena left the courtyard and entered the temple she sagged against one wall. She was completely exhausted. Her body was covered in sweat. Her green hair was a mess and still had a bit missing where Rosalina had torn it out. Red handprints were forming on both of her cheeks. Her breasts were bright red with all the scratches they had suffered and one of them still had teeth marks. Her own pussy still ached from where Rosalina had kicked it. The remains of her white dress still lay in the courtyard beyond repair. However, despite all of this Palutena felt great because she knew that Rosalina had come out of their fight far worse off. Palutena decided that she deserved a treat. A good long soak in one of those hot spring should do the trick.

As Palutena slowly made her way through the temple she realised something, her panties were slightly wet. All that struggling with another naked woman must have turned her on, she just hadn’t really realised at the time because of the intense battle. Palutena decided that she wasn’t only just going to relax in the hot spring she was also going to play, with herself after all she had earned it.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Re: Palutena vs Rosalina Smash Bros Catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:33:32 PM »
Part 2

“But mummy I don’t want to leave”

“Now luma, it's only for a little bit and you will be with all of the other lumas,” Rosalina said sweetly.

“But why?” the small yellow star said.

“Because mummy’s got a very special friend coming over soon and she wants to talk to her in private” Rosalina said. “now go on, the other lumas will be waiting for you on the planet”

“Well ok then but, don’t be too long,” said the Luma.

Rosalina smiled “Don’t worry I won’t be”

With one last twinkle, the Luma flew off to a nearby planet. Rosalina smiled and waved until it was out of sight then, her face hardened. She walked through the now deserted comet observatory as it hung in space. Rosalina was wearing her second favourite light blue dress (her favourite had been ripped to shreds recently). This one was a lot tighter than her last which meant her large breasts were almost straining against the thin fabric. Her silver crown glinted in the starlight as it sat on her head of light blonde hair a single strand of hair covering one of her eyes. She stood with her back to the control screen at the front of the observatory and looked up into space. apparently, she was waiting for someone.

Suddenly a pair of glowing golden doors appeared in the sky. They swung open seemingly of their own accord and a tall green-haired woman walked out. The goddess of light walked through the air until her sandal feet touched down onto the floor of the observatory. She was wearing her usual white dress which showed off her long smooth legs. Palutena folded her jewellery covered arms under her huge breasts. “You know what Rosa, I never thought you’d be a masochist” she smiled “Because that must be the only reason that you called me here”

“I called you here pala so that we could settle the score” Rosalina answered coldly.

“Oh, so you want some revenge, I should have known I thought you just enjoyed being humiliated by me so much that you wanted to do it again,” Palutena said.

“I’m the one who will humiliate you this time slut” Rosalina growled.

Palutena threw her head back and laughed. “And what makes you think that this will be any different from last time?”

“Because this time we are on my home turf,” Rosalina said.

“What, you think the only reason I won is because we were at my temple? Silly girl, I won because I’m stronger faster and not to mention sexier than you” Palutena said smiling she ran her fingers down her body to emphasise this last point.

“Debatable but no the only reason you won last time is because you cheated, I’m not gonna be caught off guard this time by you kissing me” Rosalina answered.

“Cheating, we never discussed any rules so how could I cheat,” Palutena said. “What do you want me to say that there will be no hair pulling this time, poor Rosalina can’t handle a straight-up catfight”

“I can handle anything you can dish out” Rosalina snap back.

“Well we’ll see about that so we going to go at it here, or,” Palutena asked looking around.

“Yes, I’ve sent all the lumas away so we won’t be interrupted so here is fine,” Rosalina said.

“Shame, I wanted to see your lumas reaction when I kick your ass again, I guess I’ll just have to settle with them finding you beaten and naked afterwards,” Palutena said evilly.

“Or maybe I’ll send you back to sky world humiliated and nude” Rosalina counted.

Palutena swept some emerald hair out of her face. “Fat chance, ok you ready to start then?”

Rosalina’s visible eye narrowed “Yes”

“Ok then,” Palutena said casually then faster than Rosalina could react she bitch slapped her across the face. “let's go then”

Rosalina’s head whipped to one side as she gasped in surprise and pain. Furious at this cheap shot Rosalina through her own slap to Palutena’s face.

Palutena yelled as her cheek took the full force of the slap. Then both women threw a punch for each other at the same time. Their fists sneaked past each other as their arms crossed both of them hitting each other in the face simultaneously. “UHHHU!” both Rosalina and Palutena moaned in chorus. Recovering first Rosalina grabbed some of Palutena’s emerald hair. Hair pulling had been a big part of their last fight and Palutena did have an awful lot of it after all. Rosalina pulled hard on it causing Palutena’s head to be wrenched to one side. Palutena gritted her teeth at the pain in her scalp and then seized the end of Rosalina’s ponytail and pulled back in return. Rosalina moaned as her head was pulled forward but doubled down on her own attack by grabbing another handful of Palutena’s locks. Both of them tugged on their opponent's mane messing up their carefully styled hairdo and causing them no small amount of pain. In an effort to lessen the pain Palutena started to move in the direction Rosalina was pulling and Rosalina moved with her. They started circling each other going round and round and round lock together in their mutual hair pulling dual. Their faces were inches away from each other as they twirled. ”You’re going down this time slut” Rosalina snarled through gritted teeth giving Palutena’s hair an extra hard yank.

“No way this is going to end exactly how it did last time with you naked at my feet” Palutena spat back tugging hard on Rosalina’s ponytail.

“Not this time,” Rosalina said and then she shot a sharp knee into Palutena’s stomach.

“OFFFA” Palutena moaned as the wind was knocked out of her. She lost her grip on Rosalina’s hair.

Now free Rosalina quickly grabbed the hair on top of Palutena’s head and half pulling half pushing she forced the goddess’s face into the control screen. There was a loud thump as Palutena’s forehead smashed into the floating glass. “AAAAAA” she cried. Rosalina pulled her head back by her hair then forced it into the screen again. THUMP! Palutena was left seeing stars after this last impact. Rosalina continued knocking Palutena’s head off the control screen. Every time the goddess’s head made contact with the screen it interpreted it as a button press and brought up a different galaxy.

SMASH! Good Egg Galaxy SMASH! Beach Bowl Galaxy SMASH! Freeze flame Galaxy SMASH! Gusty Garden Galaxy.

By now there was a red bruise forming on Palutena’s forehead. She really wasn’t interested in seeing the other galaxies on the display, especially if it came at the expense of her head being smashed into it. Palutena shot an elbow backwards. She was aiming for Rosalina’s face but accidentally struck lower. Palutena’s gauntlet covered elbow smashed into Rosalina’s right tit.

“AAMMMMMMAA” Rosalina moaned. She let go of Palutena’s hair and cupped her aching breast.

Palutena whirled around and grabbed two handfuls of Rosalina’s hair. “Let's see how you like it bitch,” but instead of forcing her head into the screen Palutena gave a grunt of effort and through Rosalina’s entire body into it. The screen cracked in several different places and went dark as Rosalina’s body smashed against it. Rosalina fell to the floor some glass falling on top of her.

“No not the control screen” Rosalina moaned from the floor her whole body aching.

Palutena knelt and grabbed some of Rosalina’s hair once again. “Come on slut let’s go for a walk, you’ve never shown me around this place and I want to see if there is other stuff I can break with your ugly face”. With that Palutena walked off dragging Rosalina behind her by her hair. Rosalina screamed and kicked her legs but she could do nothing but be pulled along behind Palutena.

Palutena walked to the left dragging Rosalina behind her as if she was a suitcase on wheels. “Oh, what do we have here,” she said excitedly. They had come to the fountain dome. A small circular building which was made out of white stone. Water flowed down its sides and splashed into a small pool around the base of the building. “You look thirsty, how about a drink,” Palutena said smiling wickedly.

“No wait, don’t do…” but the rest of Rosalina’s words were cut off as Palutena forced her head into the pool of water. Bubbles came out of her mouth instead of words. She thrashed her arms wildly but all this achieved was to make splashes in the water. Palutena kept her opponent’s head submerged for about five seconds and then brought her head back up by her hair. She wasn’t trying to drown the other woman she was only trying to humiliate her. Rosalina took in grateful lung fulls of air as water dripped from her soaked head her hair plastered to her face. She had also lost her crown somewhere in the pool. “What was the matter, you couldn’t breathe in their” Palutena taunted then she frowned, “Have I said that before?”

In that split second of hesitation, Palutena’s guard was down. Rosalina reached up and grabbed some of Palutena’s green hair and pulled it forward. Palutena screamed as she was thrown headfirst into the pool creating an impressive splash. Her head went underwater than banged off the bottom of the pool. She lay there stunned in the pool for a moment her green hair floating around her head like seaweed. Then with no small amount of splashing, she got up to her feet. Rosalina who was still sitting on the side of the pool laughed at the sorry state her opponent was in. Palutena was completely soaked from head to bottom. Her damp hair was now a darker shade of green. The water had made the thin fabric of her dress almost transparent. Palutena’s nipples and panties clearly visible through the saturated fabric. Her whole body was shaking but it was unclear if it was from the cold or anger.

Rosalina continued to laugh “You look more like the goddess of water then the goddess of light right now”

“Fucking bitch you’re going to pay,” Palutena said in a low voice.

“That’s what you get for dunking my head in the fountain. Anyway, I thought you sluts in sky world loved soaking yourselves in hot springs” Rosalina said.

“That water was freezing, It’s not the same and you know it” Palutena screamed then she dashed forward spraying water everywhere. The soaking wet goddess landed a punch right into Rosalina’s cheek. She stumbled backwards but Palutena caught her arm and then spiked her knee into the space princesses stomach. Rosalina bent double clutching her stomach as Palutena grabbed her by the hair. She tried to throw Rosalina into the pool but Rosalina managed to hold her ground. She sent a clumsy but powerful shoulder barge into Palutena which sent the goddess stumbling away and Rosalina chased after her.

The two of them stumbled around trading slaps and pulling hair. Suddenly Palutena found herself being pushed towards the edge of the platform. “What are you doing?” She shouted.

Rosalina ignored her and continued to push Palutena backwards. Palutena sandals were now just on the edge of the platform the vast expanse of space beneath her. “You crazy bitch” she screamed. But Rosalina didn’t listen. With a right hook to Palutena’s still wet cheek, she sent the goddess flying off the edge of the observatory, but Palutena managed to grab some of Rosalina’s hair as she fell. With a shriek of pain Rosalina fell headfirst off the platform and into the blackness of space. “Look what you’ve done now, we’re both falling through space, who knows how long will be here for” Palutena growled slapping Rosalina across the face.

Rosalina slapped Palutena right back. “Don’t be stupid slut”. Suddenly their downward momentum stopped as a blue orb surrounded the struggling women. The comet observatory had a safety feature if anyone fell off it a gravity orb would be created around them and safely bring them back to the ground. The orb began to rise with Rosalina and Palutena inside it but even when they were floating in zero gravity this didn’t stop them from tearing into one another. Rosalina grabbed a piece of Palutena’s wet dress and began to tear at it. Palutena sent harsh slaps into Rosalina’s breasts and face. The blue gravity orb wasn’t designed for the occupants to be moving this much whilst they were being transported so it began to malfunction. Instead of putting them down from where they had fallen from the orb began to rise higher and higher. In the struggle Rosalina and Palutena had rotated now they were both hanging upside down in the blue orb as it continued to rise. Palutena sank her nails into Rosalina’s tits and squeezed. Rosalina screamed and flailed wildly managing to kick Palutena between the legs. Palutena yelled as her whole body jerked from the sudden pain in her pussy. Now floating horizontally Palutena grabbed Rosalina’s hair and wrenched her head to one side causing the blonde to squeal. Rosalina retaliated by grabbing some of Palutena’s hair and likewise pulled viciously which caused them both to start spinning round and round inside the orb. Both of them pulling as hard as they could on the other's hair as they rotated faster and faster. This constant motion began to make them both feel slightly queasy. Luckily the gravity orb decided that it had finally had enough of the thrashing women and with a loud popping noise it disappeared. Suddenly once again under the power of gravity Rosalina and Palutena started to fall. As they plummeted, they still had a hold of each other’s hair. Thankfully the orb spat them out just above the second layer of the observatory so they didn’t have too far to fall.

They crashed to the floor right outside the engine room. Rosalina and Palutena rolled away from each other moaning and squirming in pain. Their large breasts rose up and down as they breathed heavily. Both of their dresses were torn in several different places. Their hair was a mess and still dripped with water. They had red marks on their cheeks from where they had slapped and punched each other. Rosalina was covered in sweat which made her tight dress stick to her skin. Palutena was also sweating but you couldn’t really tell because she was still soaking wet from her dip in the fountain. For half a minute neither one of them moved apart from their heavy breathing they both just stared up at the starry sky trying to regain some of their lost energy.

“I’ve got you now bitch” Rosalina panted.

“No way I’ve got you exactly where I want you” Palutena replied equally out of breath.

“If I were you I’d give up now because things are only going to get worse for you if you don’t,” Rosalina said rising to her feet slowly.

“Same goes for you slut, I let you off easy last time this time I won’t be so lenient,” Palutena said also rising. It was kind of obvious that both of them were just smack talking each other they both seem to be as tired as each other and had taken similar damage.

Suddenly Palutena dashed forward and made a grab. Rosalina presuming her rival was going for her hair yet again she tilted her head back but it was a faint. Instead Palutena grabbed the front of her blue dress and pulled down. The fabric ripped easily revealing Rosalina’s tits which spilled out as if they were happy to be free from the tightfitting dress. Palutena grinned wanting to humiliate Rosalina even more she pulled harder on the dress ripping it even further but she got too carried away and left herself open. Rosalina quickly seized the top of Palutena’s white dress and ripped it open. It was Palutena’s tits turn to be set free. They jiggled up and down as her pink nipples were revealed.

“You ruined my second favourite dress, like you ruined my favourite one last time” Rosalina shouted.

“Why would you wear your second favourite dress to this fight, you knew clothes were going to get ripped” Palutena shouted back.

“So I could look sexier then you,” Rosalina said.

“Same, this was my second favourite dress too” Palutena admitted. “And you ruined it” Palutena reached forward and dug her nails into Rosalina’s naked tits. Rosalina screamed as her sensitive breasts were crushed. “You did this to me last time, how does it feel?” Palutena said through a wicked grin.

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me” Rosalina gasped. She reached forward and grabbed hold of Palutena’s bare breasts and began to squeeze in turn. Palutena howled but continued her attack on Rosalina’s tits. They continue to crush the others racks as they started to stumble around vying for position. Both of their pretty faces were contorted by pain but neither of them were willing to let go. There melon squeezing contest continued as the furious females staggered into the Engine Room.

“Oh my circuits, miss Rosalina,” the robots said.

“Fuck” Rosalina swore. She had completely forgotten about the maintenance robot who lived here.

The little green robot forced its way in between the sweaty women and using its mechanical arms managed to push them apart. “No fighting,” he said.

“I thought you said we’d be alone,” Palutena said angrily.

“I forgot about him, should have asked him to go with the lumas” Rosalina replied massaging her aching breasts.

“And I didn’t think you could get any stupider bitch,” Palutena said.

“Don’t talk to miss Rosalina like that” the robots said. he wheeled up to Palutena and poked her in the boob with one of his robot hands to emphasise his point.

Palutena winced as the robot touched her sore breast. “Hands off the merchandise” she grabbed the robot's hand and pulled easily breaking the arm off the flimsy robot's body.

“Error error” the now one-handed robot said spinning out of control in a panic.

“Hey give that back” Rosalina shouted charging at Palutena.

Palutena swung the robotic arm like a baseball bat and the end of it slapped into Rosalina’s face.

Rosalina cried out she stumbled as her head whip to one side. The robot arm left a red mark on her cheek.

Palutena swung the robot arm again but this time she aims slightly lower. The mechanical appendage smashed a cross Rosalina’s naked tits. “AAAAFFHH” she cried as her rack was squished between her rib cage and solid metal. She fell to her knees hugging her throbbing breasts.

Palutena put the robot arm over her shoulder and smirked. “Are you out all ready Rosa? I’m pretty sure you lasted longer last time”

The robot cautiously wheeled up to the kneeling Rosalina.

“Miss Rosalina are you okay?” He asked.

“Yes, I just need a hand,” she said.

“Of course” the robot replied.

“Good” Rosalina grabbed the robot’s remaining arm and pulled it off.

“Error error,” the limbless robot said spinning away.

Rosalina swung her robot arm vertically between Palutena’s long legs and right into her pussy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” Palutena cried as the cold steel rammed into her most sensitive area. She dropped her robot arm and cupped her pussy her eyes screwed shut at the pain.

Mirroring Palutena’s movement from earlier Rosalina swung the arm and slapped her across the cheek causing the stunned goddess to stagger out of the engine room with a cry of pain. Rosalina quickly followed intending to inflict more damage with her new weapon.

She found Palutena standing near the edge of the platform rubbing her red cheek. Moving quickly Rosalina swung the robot arm again but Palutena was expecting this. She caught it with one hand and pulled trying to wrench it from Rosalina’s grip. Rosalina nearly lost it but just managed to hold on. The two half-naked women began a tug-of-war over the robot arm there bruised tits bouncing up and down with every pull.

“I’m going to shove this down your throat,” Rosalina said pulling harder.

“Oh yeah, well I’m going to shove this up your pussy” Palutena countered pulling back.

Once again they were both in a contest trying to outlast the other. It was unclear who was winning as both of them held their ground.

Suddenly the robot came spinning uncontrollably out of the engine room. “Error error error”

Both Rosalina and Palutena saw it coming but to get out of the way they needed to relinquish their hold on the robot’s arm something they were unwilling to do. The robot collided with both women which sent them tumbling off the edge screaming. The robot reverse direction and span right back into the engine room.

Palutena and Rosalina landed on the slope of the giant umbrella-shaped structure that covered the comet observatory. Unable to find purchase they both began to slide down. As they skimmed down the friction began to tear away of what was left of their tattered dresses. By the time they reach the bottom they had been completely stripped apart from their panties and shoes. Rosalina managed to grab the edge and for a moment she hung there, but whether it was on purpose or just by accident Palutena’s foot collided with her face and they both fell off the end together.

They both fell through the roof of the next dome but luckily Rosalina’s bed was there to break their fall. Rosalina’s bedroom was a dark purple colour with stars plastered all over the wall. Palutena and Rosalina were both lying on the bed breathing heavily. Their bodies were covered in scrapes and scratches from their slide down and fall through the roof. Their hair was a mess after all the pulling it had suffered. Both sets of breasts were red and stinging. And they both had red marks on the cheeks from where they bitch slapped each other with the robot’s arm. After all of this abuse they had suffered it was clear that both Palutena and Rosalina had little stamina left to fight.

“How are you doing?” Palutena asked through gasps of air.

“I’m fine” Rosalina lied. “But you look like you could use a break”

“I’m good but if you collapse from exhaustion that won’t be nearly as satisfying as me putting you down myself” Palutena replied. “So maybe we should stop fighting”. Secretly both of them knew that they didn’t have enough energy to continue at the same pace.

Slowly Rosalina sat up “Well, if we can’t catfight any more than how do you propose we settled this”

“I can think of a way,” Palutena said grinning. She spread her legs showing her crotch. “We are in a bed after all”

Rosalina did likewise accepting the challenge. “Ok then if you think your woman enough to beat me”

“Ha I am a goddess, that’s a whole level above a woman” Palutena boasted. She reached over and put her hand over Rosalina’s panties just above her pussy. “Ready?”

Rosalina placed her hand over Palutena’s crotch. “Yes, let’s do this”

Both women began to rub their fingers over the others pussy. Immediately a feeling of pleasure began to build in both of them. The sensation seemed to ease their tired and battered bodies but no they couldn’t give in to it at least not until the other had done first. As they continue to rub each other Palutena and Rosalina locked eyes. They both were determined to not show any sign of weakness trying their best to hide the pleasure they were feeling. Slowly their naked bodies began to drip with sweat even more than they had in their fight. Soon Palutena and Rosalina were both panting for air but they didn’t stop their sexual assault. Rosalina bit her lip and Palutena closed her eyes, each of them trying desperately to focus on their attack and not on the tingling sensation in their own privates. Palutena was doing her utmost to resist but her mind kept going back to the aftermath of their last fight, she had spent a pleasant couple of hours in the hot spring reliving the fight and touching herself. No, she told herself not yet she needed to resist but it felt so good. A low moan escaped from her mouth.

Rosalina wasn’t sure how much longer she could last she was on the verge of giving in but then she heard Palutena give out a low moan. She must be as close to giving in as I am she thought. Knowing she was close to defeat Rosalina redoubled her efforts and rubbed Palutena’s pussy with renewed energy. As the feeling of pleasure intensified Palutena moaned again but this only encouraged Rosalina to rub harder. Palutena’s own fingers slowly stopped to move over Rosalina’s panties which let the blonde focus entirely on her assault. She grabbed Palutena’s leg and forced it upwards as she continued to rub. Palutena was finding it hard to think straight, she had a strange sensation of dread but this was almost overpowered by the intense pleasure she was feeling. She let out another moan this one was longer and deeper than the others.

Suddenly Rosalina felt some dampness spread over Palutena’s panties. Surprise she looked up at Palutena whose whole body was trembling. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she flopped down to the bedcovers. All her remaining energy had left her along with her orgasm.

Rosalina stared in disbelief at her vanquished foe. She had actually won. She was the better woman this time around. And she knew how to make certain of it. She climbed over Palutena’s prone body their sweaty skin sliding past each other. She moves so she was sitting on Palutena’s tits with her pussy inches away from the goddess’s face. Then she stopped resisting the urge in her nether regions. A warm damp patch formed on her panties which were only inches away from Palutena’s nose. Palutena moaned softly as Rosalina climaxed next to her face. “Yeah how about that bitch,” Rosalina said. She grabbed some of Palutena’s hair and forced her head into her crotch. “Who’s the slut now huh?”

“MMMMMAAAA” Palutena moaned pathetically as her face was pushed against Rosalina’s wet panties.

Once Rosalina had had her fill of this particular humiliation she let Palutena’s head flop backwards and got up off the bed. She grabbed Palutena’s damp panties and ripped them off her leaving the defeated goddess completely naked. Then she just stood there for a minute enjoying the sight of her naked rival lying defeated and humiliated on her bed. This started to make her privates tingle once again. Deciding at once was more than enough Rosalina walked over andtook hold of Palutena’s hair. “I don’t want you slutting up my bedroom anymore” she pulled on Palutena’s hair and started to drag her limp body out of the room. Palutena moaned at the pain but she was only semiconscious.

When they got outside Rosalina clicked her fingers and a glimmering launch star appeared in front of her. She unceremoniously tossed Palutena into the star and then watched with satisfaction as it shot her into space.

Palutena’s naked form rotated slowly as she flew through space her hair fanned out around her like a halo. Her stinging red breasts slowly bounced up and down and the starlight reflected off her wet pussy.

Rosalina had a huge grin on her face as Palutena disappeared. She had aimed the launch star roughly towards sky world so hopefully that’s where she would land, but to be honest she might just flypast. Anyway, Rosalina didn’t care the important thing was that she had evened the score. Now they were one apiece. She knew that a tiebreaker would have to happen at some point in the future, but for right now what she really needed was a shower. She turned around to walk off and then froze.

“Mummy, why are you naked?” Luma asked quizzically.

“uh?” Rosalina said.

“And why is your hair all messed up? where is your friend? why is there a hole in your bedroom? why are your boobs so red?” the Luma asked in quick succession.

“Now Luma I didn’t tell you to come back yet did I, go back right now?” Rosalina scolded waggling her finger at the Luma which made her naked breasts bounce slightly.

“But mummy why is there water on your underwear?”

“No more questions just go”

The End
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 03:34:12 PM by n29219 »
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.

Offline Fortran Wrench

• Friend, writer and morally bankrupt...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:43:43 PM »
I don't even know the characters but this is seriously hot!
There's no elevator to success. You'll have to take the stairs.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 12:54:03 AM »
I don't even know the characters but this is seriously hot!

Thanks a lot. I’m glad you could enjoy it without the context of knowing the characters.

Offline NightCat

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 02:51:09 PM »
Hi

I did not know the characters, but I found both catfights well described and enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 06:03:48 PM »
Hi

I did not know the characters, but I found both catfights well described and enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing.

You're welcome. I think it says something about the quality that people can enjoy it without knowing the characters.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 05:18:23 PM »
Part 3

The jet black platform flew through space at incredible speeds skimming past suns and black holes on its endless journey through the universe. Mysterious blue and red lights danced inside it as strange crystals grew up from the back. It was named Final Destination and it had seen many battles. But today it would see a different kind of conflict.

They arrived within seconds of each other. Palutena floating down to the platform from a beam of holy light her long white dress flowing around her giving a peek at her panties. Emerald green hair ran down her back stopping just below her knees. A golden necklace slotted in between her large breasts.

Rosalina landed in a ball of light as if she was a comet. Her light blue dress with star patterns on it swirled around her showing off her every curve. Her light blonde hair in a neat ponytail down her back with one bit covering her left eye.

Without missing a beat both of the attractive women walked up to each other meeting in the centre of the platform. They had decided to meet here on neutral ground to settle their feud. They had both been looking forward to this meeting for some time and now it was here they could hardly contain their excitement at the chance to get at the other one again. There was also a little bit of lust rising within them as well but they tried to hide this as best they could. They were both wearing their third favourite dresses despite the fact they knew full well their outfits were unlikely to survive this encounter but they couldn’t resist the chance to out dress the other. “So I guess this is the decider,” Palutena said staring intently at Rosalina

“Yeah, I guess you’re right for once” Rosalina replied not breaking eye contact. “We’ll have a winner”

“Yeah and that’ll be me,” Palutena said smirking.

“Fat chance bitch, I’m going to kick your angelic ass back to sky world just like I did last time,” Rosalina said.

“Or maybe I’ll tear you apart and leave you broken and crying like I did the time before that” Palutena shot back.

“Oh please, I’m going to fuck you up just like I did on my bed last time” Rosalina said grinning at the fond memory.

“Not this time, I’ll fuck you harder then you can handle but before that, I’ll rip that slutty dress right off of your body” Palutena threatened. “And I’ll enjoy doing it too”

“Oh I bet you would because you’re the goddess of sluts, only whores ever pray to you,” Rosalina said.

“Says the skank with like 300 children” Palutena retorted.

“It’s not like that you dumb bitch, the lumas are not my actual biological children”

“Really, I thought you just liked fucking space monsters,” Palutena said nonchalantly.

“Your ridiculous amount of green hair must be growing out of your brain if you’re that stupid,” Rosalina said.

“Speaking of hair what are you hiding behind yours, are you missing an eye or something that you think would make you look ugly, I'm sorry darling but that ships already sailed”

Rosalina subconsciously raised her hand to her hair covered eye. “It’s none of your business”

“I’ll take a peek once I’ve knocked your ass unconscious,” Palutena said.

“That’s not going to happen because you're going down bitch” Rosalina raised her hand preparing to bitch slap Palutena across the face.

“Hold your Yoshis Rosa, there’s one more thing” Palutena clapped her hands together and in a burst of light several items appeared across the stage. Homerun bats, beam swords, hammers, urchins, and more. “I had fun whacking you around with the robots arm last time so I thought to be even more fun to kick your ass with items on,” Palutena said smirking. “Well unless you’re too scared”

“Items, you filthy casual,” Rosalina looked over the assorted weapons and her heart behind her breast started to beat faster at the exciting possibilities. “Yeah I’m game,” she said.

“Excellent you’re going to regret letting me use these things on you” Palutena clapped her hands again and the items disappeared. “They will respawn randomly during our catfight”

“Stop talking shit and let’s get this thing started,” Rosalina said.

“Let’s do this,” Palutena said eagerly.

As if they were reflections of each other in the mirror they both raised their hands and bitch slapped each other across the face. “AAANN” they cried in unison their heads whipping to one side. Recovering quickly they both sent another slap to the others cheek with similar results. For about 30 seconds Palutena and Rosalina seem to enter a choreographed routine slapping the other across the face at the exact same moment. Letting out gasps of pain and exertion with every blow. A rhythmic slapping noise echoed out into space. By the end of this furious exchange, a red handprint was slowly starting to form on their cheeks as they stung like hell. A scowl on her face Rosalina reached forward and grabbed some of Palutena’s green hair and yanked harshly. Pulling the goddesses large amount of hair was one of her favourite tactics in the last two fights. Palutena squealed as her head was wrenched forward. She tried to retaliate by grabbing some of Rosalina’s hair but the space princess managed to avoid her grasping fingers and pulled harder on her own locks. “That’s what you get for having so much hair” Rosalina taunted. Palutena’s head was completely under Rosalina’s control as she yanked it from side to side by her locks.

“Let go bitch” Palutena cried grabbing Rosalina by the wrists but she didn’t relinquish her grip. She began to slowly spin round making Palutena stagger after her bent double. Rosalina laughed at the humiliating situation her opponent was in so early into their fight. She grabbed Palutena’s golden Laurel she wore in her hair and pulled it off throwing it to the ground before regaining her grip on her hair. She began to pull upwards running her hands through the green hair before tugging harshly skyward. Palutena moaned in protest her scalp was stinging as Rosalina continued to pull her hair. She was furious that she was being dominated so early into the fight she had to find a way out of this but before she could come up with a counter-strategy Rosalina thrust her knee upwards into her tits. Palutena’s breasts were crushed and she let out a husky gasp of pain. Rosalina smashed her dress covered knee upwards twice more striking Palutena’s tits again. It was like she was crushing two soft melons. Palutena moaned listlessly and covered her aching breasts so Rosalina sent her knee right into her face. This sent the green-haired goddess flying backwards landing on her back.

“Come on bitch, you’re making this too easy” Rosalina laughed.

Palutena’s head was ringing and her tits throbbed painfully. She needed to turn this around but how? And then the first items spawned in. it was a banana peel. Not a terribly destructive item but Palutena would take what she could. She grabbed the slapstick device and threw it at Rosalina’s feet. Rosalina’s high-heeled foot stepped on the banana peel and immediately slipped. Her feet disappeared from underneath her and with a shriek, Rosalina fell to the ground her dress fanning out giving Palutena a peek at her panties as she went down. Eager to get her revenge Palutena jumped on top of Rosalina straddling her. Rosalina gasped as the wind was knocked out of her by Palutena’s heavy ass. She squirmed and bucked but Palutena kept her balance and then launched her own attack on her breasts. Palutena began to slap her palms all over Rosalina’s tits making them jiggle back and forth with every blow. Rosalina cried out as her breasts were batted around. She tried to cover up but Palutena wrenched her arms to the side and grabbed the front of her dress and began to pull intending to rip it and reveal Rosalina’s tits. The blue fabric of her dress stretched and was about to rip but before it could an item spawned right next to Rosalina’s head as if it was making up for giving Palutena the banana peel. The item was a green rod with a flower on the end of it. Desperately Rosalina grabbed it and thrust the flower into Palutena’s face. There was a magical sound as if someone was strumming a harp. Palutena squealed and recoiled her eyes stinging from the bright light. Rosalina sat up and examined the damage to her dress. It had not ripped but the fabric had been stretched out of shape leaving it sagging down so she was showing a lot more cleavage than she usually did. Furious she looked back at Palutena but immediately burst out laughing. The goddess had a flower growing out of the top of her head obviously a side-effect of being hit in the face with the flower rod. “Hahaha you look like a slutty Pikmin” Rosalina said through her laughter. It took Palutena a second to realise what Rosalina was talking about then she noticed the flower dangling just above her eye line. Knowing how ridiculous she looked her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and anger.

“You skank give me that” she lunged for the rod the flower on her head bobbing comically. Rosalina distracted by her own laughter was to slow and Palutena managed to wrench the rod out of her grip. “Let’s see how you like it bitch” she violently poked the end of the rod at Rosalina but not at her head but her half-exposed breasts. Rosalina squealed as the rod slapped against her tits and as it retreated it left a small flower growing in her cleavage. “NO,” Rosalina said flushing red as the flower happily bobbed up and down in between her large boobs.

“Now who’s a Pikmin” Palutena taunted raising the rod once again. “But you’re not one of the cute pink ones you’re more like one of the fat ugly purple ones,“ she thrust the rod forward at Rosalina’s pussy. Rosalina shrieked as her most vulnerable area was struck but just like before now she had a small flower growing out of her crotch. Rosalina crumbled to her knees holding her pussy the flower sticking out in between her fingers. The one in her cleavage still bounced happily. Palutena cackled the humiliating flower on her own head almost forgotten about. She swung the rod again whacking it against Rosalina’s head. The space princess fell backwards a new flower on her head matching the one in her cleavage and pussy. She lay on the floor moaning her face a deep red as all three flowers danced in unison. Palutena smiled wishing she had brought a camera. Slowly the flowers began to wilt and eventually fell off Rosalina’s body the one over her pussy leaving a small hole in her dress where her panties were now visible. Despite this Rosalina did not rise still hurting from the low blow. Palutena’s flower rod also wilted and she through the now useless thing to one side.

Wanting to take advantage of Rosalina’s vulnerable state Palutena looked around for another item to use against her. She spotted a green Koopa shell which had spawned on the other side of the platform. Smiling she walked over to it and kicked it as hard as she could aiming the shell in between Rosalina’s legs. Just before the shell hit home Rosalina suddenly lashed out kicking the shell back towards Palutena. This nearly caught her off guard but Palutena just managed to kick the shell back in time. Rosalina got up and kicked the green shell sending it back again. They began to play a game of pass the shell. Kicking it back to each other over and over again the shell increasing its speed with every kick which made the timing get increasingly harder. Rosalina and Palutena both began to sweat as they put all their effort into kicking the shell as hard as they could back at each other. “AAHHA” with a grunt of effort Rosalina kick the shell as hard as she could and the green missile went airborne. Palutena raised her foot to kick the shell back but she had missed timed it and the shell sailed right into her crotch.

THWACK!

Palutena’s lower body was thrust backwards by the power of the blow her ass sticking out. Her eyes looked as if they're about to pop out of her head and her mouth hung open as a high-pitched’s screen escaped. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMMM” the goddess fell to the ground and curled up clutching her pussy her whole body trembling with pain.

“Yeah take that you green-haired bimbo,” Rosalina said triumphantly. She spotted another item this time a large paper fan, getting an evil idea Rosalina plucked this up and walked over to the downed Palutena. The goddess seem to be oblivious to the world too preoccupied with the pain in her vagina to see her opponent coming. Casually Rosalina walked around her till she was standing behind her. She grabbed the bottom of Palutena’s dress and ripped a large section of it away until her panties and large ass was revealed.

“What?” Palutena said still dazed feeling a breeze suddenly on her lower area. Grinning in anticipation Rosalina raised the fan and then slapped it across Palutena’s bare ass. Palutena gave a short shriek as her ass cheeks jiggled from the blow. Rosalina struck again a loud smacking sound ringing out. “OWWW Nooo” Palutena moaned weakly she started to crawl away but Rosalina caught her by her green hair and held her in place delivering yet more spanks to the goddesses voluptuous ass. Palutena flushed red at the shame shrieking with every blow body jumping forward making her tits jiggle as her ass was mercilessly spanked. This fan is very effective Rosalina thought to herself slapping across Palutena’s quickly reddening ass. Rosalina slapped the fan back and forth and back and forth over and over again. Tears began to well up in Palutena’s eyes as she was submitted to this humiliating punishment. Her ass cheeks jiggled around with every hit as if they had a life of their own slowly turning a bright red. Rosalina was thoroughly enjoying herself she even let go of Palutena’s hair in order to put two hands on the fan so she could spank even harder. Palutena continued to wail but feeling that her hair was now free she summoned the strength to crawl away to the other side of the platform her now red ass sticking upwards. Her ass felt red hot to the touch and stung like hell.

“And where do you think you’re going I’m not finished with you yet slut,” Rosalina said striding after her.

“You’re going to pay” Palutena growled wiping tears away from her eyes. As if the item gods heard her a homerun bat spawned just in front of her. Furious she grabbed it and ran straight for Rosalina. Her red ass stung as it bounced up and down but she ignored the pain and swung the bat right at Rosalina’s head. Taken aback by Palutena’s sudden surge of anger Rosalina just managed to raise the fan to block her strike. The homerun bat knocked the fan out of her hands and sent it flying over the edge of the platform.

“Oh no,” Rosalina moaned.

As if she was winding up for a homerun Palutena swung the bat straight into Rosalina’s soft tits. Her breasts were squashed flat before bouncing back into their original shape. A low husky moan escaped Rosalina’s mouth. She closed her one visible eye clutched her rack as it throbbed painfully. Palutena then swung the bat cracking it off Rosalina’s temple. And with a gasp, she fell to the ground. Palutena stood over her threateningly raising the bat high above her head an evil glint in her eye. “No no no wait” Rosalina pleaded throwing up her hands desperately. Like a meteor, Palutena swung the bat downwards straight in between Rosalina’s legs.

SMASH!

With an extreme amount of force, the bat sank straight into her pussy just over the hole in her dress the flower had made earlier. Rosalina’s whole feminine figure convulsed from the hit. “AAAOOOOOAAAAOOOOFFF” she gasped out her eyes bulging her mouth wide open. She clutched her aching crotch and rolled around in agony moaning and whimpering in pain.

Palutena looked down at her and smiled. Man Rosalina looked sexy like this. The way her fingers cupped her crotch. Way her breasts quivered as she rolled around. Palutena shook her head. She needed to focus she was in a catfight, not a hot spring. She reached down and grabbed the defenceless Rosalina by the hair lifting her body up. Rosalina moaned but wasn’t really in a position to resist. “Open wide” Palutena told her and then shoved the end of the bat into her mouth. Rosalina gagged as the long piece of metal was forced into her mouth. Palutena kept her head in place by a firm grip on her hair pushed the bat in further. Gurgling sounds escape from Rosalina’s mouth as some saliva ran down her chin. “Yeah, that’s right whore suck it” Palutena laughed evilly. All Rosalina replied with were some throaty gurgles. This was so humiliating she needed to find a way to stop Palutena. She reached out and grabbed some of her hair and pulled. Palutena winced but this wasn’t enough to break her grip. Almost choking on the bat Rosalina let go of her hair and brought her hand downwards towards Palutena’s naked ass and squeezed. Palutena’s ass was still a sore red from the spanking she had received earlier and as Rosalina’s fingers dug into the soft flesh this caused a sharp arrow of pain to run through Palutena’s body. She squealed and dropped the bat retreating out of harm’s way clutching her hurting ass. Rosalina spat the bat out and took in grateful lung fulls of air.

For half a minute both women took a break. Nursing their many injuries and trying to catch their breath. Both of them were dishevelled and sweaty. Palutena missing the bottom of her outfit showing her bright red ass whilst Rosalina’s dress hung low showing her cleavage. Their fight had been rough until now but they knew it was only going to get worse before one of them could claim a much-coveted victory.

Rosalina wiped saliva off her chin and said “You fucking bitch, sticking that into my mouth”

“Well, it’s payback for spanking me” Palutena shot back angrily.

“Your no goddess you're just a divine slut”

“You’re just a deadbeat mum who is also a Whore”

“Cow”

“Tramp”

Their bitchy insults traded they prepared to leap at each other and start tearing into one another again, but just before they could they were distracted by an item spawning on the other side of the platform. An assist trophy. They both stared hungrily at it before glancing at each other for a second then both dashed forward. They ran in their full dresses across the platform their breasts jiggling with every step. Neck and neck as they reached the halfway point Palutena sent an elbow sideways right into Rosalina’s left tit. She cried out as her boob was once again struck and she stumbled letting Palutena get ahead of her, but she managed to grab the goddess by her trailing green hair. Palutena’s head was violently wrenched back by her hair and she fell backwards onto the ground as Rosalina dashed past her. Palutena lunged forward and grabbed the bottom of Rosalina’s blue dress but Rosalina just kept running towards the assist trophy. The bottom of her dress ripped off leaving Rosalina’s smooth legs on full display the rip stopping so her panties were half visible. But in that moment Rosalina didn’t care that she was now nearly half-naked because the assist trophy was hers. She picked up the glassy container and hugged it against her breasts and the glass of the trophy burst open releasing its captive.

“Fuck” Palutena swore getting up off the ground

A busty green-haired woman appeared out of the assist trophy. She wore a blue outfit which clung snugly to her body. She held a sword in one hand. “Where is my target,” Lyn from fire emblem asked Rosalina. She pointed at Palutena and Lynn jumped forward her sword flashing. She was so quick that neither Palutena or Rosalina really knew what happened. She slashed past Palutena and then sheathed her sword. Palutena stood there stunned, she was not in any pain and just as she started to wonder if Lyn had missed her strike her entire outfit fell off her body leaving her completely naked except for her panties. Palutena’s white dress had been utterly destroyed cut into fine ribbons which now lay sadly on the floor. “AAAAA” Palutena squealed covering her now naked tits in humiliation. Her newly revealed stunning body was sweaty and had suffered a few cuts and bruises during the fight. Rosalina laughed out loud at her now almost nude opponent.

“You bitch” Palutena turned towards Lyn her face flushing red.

“Just doing my job“ Lyn said casually.

“You peasant slut how dare you strip a goddess naked” Palutena shouted back.

Lyn stared back at her for a moment. “I’m only supposed to do one strike before I disappear, but for you bitch, I’ll make an exception” Lyn leapt forward again her sword outstretched.

Palutena squealed sure that this time the sword would cut into her flesh but yet again Lyn passed by her and there was no pain.

There was a split second where nobody moved. And then Palutena’s gorgeous long green hair began to fall to the ground. “Noooooooooooooooooooo” she cried. As she was left with her hair no longer than her shoulders a pile of green locks forming at her feet.

Rosalina could hardly believe her eyes. she was almost doubled up in laughter at what Lyn had done to Palutena. Lyn smirked satisfied. “Green hair looks better on me anyway,” she said.

“I can’t believe you stripped her and gave her a hair cut” Rosalina managed to get out through her laughter.

“It’s all about precision of the blade,” Lyn said proudly. “That’s what she gets for calling me a peasant” then Lyn prepared herself to vanish her job as an assist trophy done but just before she could a foot swung upwards and rammed into her pussy from behind. “AAAAAFFFFMMMMM” she cried out dropping her sword and falling to the ground clutching her crotch. She had let her guard down whilst boasting to Rosalina.

“I’ll make you pay you stupid cow” Palutena shouted. She stomped down on one of Lyn’s large tits getting the young sword woman to scream.

“Leave her alone,” Rosalina said slamming into Palutena and they both entered into a screaming hair-pulling fight.

“Fuck her up Rosa” Lyn moaned still lying on the floor clutching her tit and pussy. There was a flash of light and she vanished.

Whilst Palutena’s humiliating new hairdo was hilarious it did, however, make it harder for Rosalina to pull her hair as effectively as she could before, but this didn’t stop her from giving it a good effort. With her other hand, she sent several slaps into Palutena’s now unprotected tits which caused the goddess to shriek as her breasts were bounced around from the blows. Palutena retaliated by yanking on Rosalina’s hair which was now longer than her own. With her other hand, she grabbed the tattered remnants of Rosalina’s dress and ripped it off her revealing her sweaty tits in the process. They staggered around the platform for a while squealing and tearing into each other with everything they had. They slammed their naked boobs together both of them screamed at the impact. Their breasts were very saw and sensitive after all the abuse they have suffered during the fight.

An item spawned behind Palutena who didn’t notice too busy attacking Rosalina’s breasts. Despite her rival’s nails digging into her tits Rosalina smiled as she saw what it was. A super hammer which resembled a sledgehammer only the top was comically oversized. Rosalina gave Palutena a violent shove in the tits and the goddess stumbled backwards and then tripped over the hammer falling heavily on her ass. Palutena squealed as her ass still stung from being spanked earlier. Rosalina quickly picked up the hammer and swung it into the side of Palutena’s head. A retro sound effects rang out as the hammer hit home sending Palutena sprawling to the floor. “Take this slut” Rosalina shouted raising the hammer above her head and then bringing it down on Palutena’s tits. Her breasts pancaked completely flat as the hammer hit them. Palutena screamed at the top of her voice her legs kicking. Rosalina continued to pound Palutena with the hammer landing blows on her face, stomach, pussy and her tits.

“AAAAAFFFF STOP” Palutena wailed rolling over trying to protect herself. But Rosalina continued to hammer away sending more blows into her spine and her red ass. An NES sound effect ringing out with every hit. After one unusually hard hit to Palutena’s tits, the end of the hammer broke off and flew off the side of the platform leaving Rosalina holding nothing but a wooden stick. “Aww” Rosalina complained annoyed that her fun was over. Palutena just curled up holding her aching tits and sobbing. Although, Rosalina thought maybe she could find a use for the stick. She thought back to Palutena thrusting the homerun bat into her mouth earlier thinking how good it would be to get revenge for that specific humiliation. But no she could do better. Rosalina knelt and stripped Palutena’s panties off her revealing her pussy.

“Nooooo” Palutena protested weakly.

With an evil grin on her face, Rosalina placed her stick against Palutena’s crotch and pushed.

“UUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGGGGUUUUUUU” Palutena moaned as her pussy was penetrated. Her eyes rolled back and her head flopped backwards as a sensation of pleasure ran through her entire body.

Rosalina began to pump the stick up and down which made Palutena moaned sexily. “Yeah, you like this don’t you slut” she teased.

Palutena couldn’t hear her too distracted by the sensations running through her. With one last high-pitched cry, her legs spread and she climaxed. The stick falling out her pussy now covered in her own fluids. Rosalina grinned down at Palutena who was lying on the ground breathing heavily. After pleasuring her Rosalina couldn’t shake the fact that Palutena looked so sexy right now. Her firm breasts her sweaty skin, Her wet pussy and that shorter hair all looked so attractive but no she was her rival, not her lover. “So do you submit” Rosalina asked.

Palutena didn’t reply lying there with her eyes closed. Is she out for good Rosalina thought to herself. An orgasm was what had finished her off last time they fought so maybe. Then she noticed Palutena’s palm slowly creeping towards another item. Fuck she was playing possum. Rosalina raised her foot ready to stamp down on Palutena’s wet pussy but before she could Palutena grabbed the pokeball that had spawned next to her and hurled it at Rosalina hitting her right between the legs. Rosalina cried out and staggered away clutching her crotch as the pokeball landed on the floor and opened releasing the Pokémon inside.

Palutena sat up and stared. “Oh” what seemed to be a pink pile of goo with eyes stared back at her. “Ditto”

“I was kind of hoping for a Kyogre or a Darkrai” she said slightly disappointed.

“Ditto” Ditto’s shape began to grow and change. Palutena watched in amazement as it grew into an identical copy of her. “Ditto” the second Palutena said.

“Never mind,” Palutena said looking ditto up and down. “Man your really sexy”

“Ditto”

“Come on let’s go tag-team this bitch”

Rosalina looked around just in time to see two Palutena’s charging at her. “what the hell?” was all she had time to say before they sent a double close line into her head. Rosalina crashed to the ground her head ringing from the blow. Ditto and Palutena clasped hands and then jumped downwards simultaneously spiking their elbows into each of Rosalina’s breasts. Rosalina yelled at the pain. Laughing Palutena pulled Rosalina up by her blonde hair and pulled her arms upward into a full nelson. “Come and get her Ditto,” Palutena said. Ditto slowly walked up to the trapped Rosalina’s wriggling Palutena’s hips sexily. She knelt down and grabbed Rosalina’s panties and ripped them off. “NO No” Rosalina shouted but she could not escape Palutena’s grip.

Ditto looked up at her and smiled “Ditto“ then she began to finger Rosalina’s pussy with Palutena’s hand. “UUUUNNNNNNNNNNN” Rosalina moaned sensually as the feeling of intense pleasure welled up inside her.

“That’s right fuck her” Palutena laughed holding Rosalina still so Ditto’s fingers could do their work.

Rosalina groaned sexily her voice higher than usual until with one high-pitched cry she orgasmed. Cum running down her legs. Palutena let Rosalina fall to the ground. She looked back at Ditto who had transformed back into its normal state “You’re not so bad after all“ she said smiling fondly.

“Ditto“ The Pokémon replied and then vanished.

Rosalina groaned and sat up. Her pussy was soaking wet and her entire body ached.

“How are you doing bitch?” Palutena asked she too was starting to feel the fatigue from their long catfight.

“I’m good enough to take you down slut” Rosalina replied although this was obviously a lie. Her hair was a mess and there were many bumps and bruises all over her body especially on her tits which were bright red and beginning to swell. Palutena was in a similar shape naked sweaty and covered in bruises except she had the addedloss of most of her hair. It was clear to both of them that they couldn’t keep going at the pace they had been but they both still wanted to defeat their rival. Without saying a word Rosalina spread her legs showing her wet pussy to Palutena who smirked and sat down opposite her spreading her own legs. “Are you sure you want to do this bitch, remember what happened last time?” Rosalina said.

“This time will be different, I’m going to fuck you so hard that you beg me for more” Palutena grinned.

“Yeah right, first one to cum has to submit to the other?” Rosalina said also smiling.

“Sounds good to me,” Palutena said.

They moved closer their sweaty bodies brushing against each other. They each grabbed each other by the back of their hair for stabilisation then they lock eyes and their pussy touched. Immediately a sharp wave of pleasure ran through their entire bodies causing both Palutena and Rosalina to gasp sensually. Their breasts slid past each other the nipple’s teasing each other’s. Not wanting to show any sign of weakness Palutena began to thrust her pussy forward into Rosalina’s which made her let out a gasp which was even more high-pitched than the last one but she began to thrust right back. Already wet pussy slapping together. Sweat ran down them like rivers as their bodies got hotter and hotter. It was getting harder to resist the intense pleasure building inside them but Rosalina and Palutena were  both determined not to be the first one to give in but it felt so good. They were both moaning unable to stop the sounds escaping their mouths as their pussy continued to ram into each other. Palutena was finding it difficult to focus on anything other than the immense feeling of pleasure growing inside her. No, she thought to herself she had lost the last time they had done this and she wouldn’t lose again. Rosalina too was having trouble concentrating as the sexual sensation built within her, but she knew she could outlast Palutena she had before and she could do it again. They continue to grind their pussy against each other’s their sweaty tits bouncing as they did so their hands in each other’s hair moans escaping the lips every couple of seconds they seem to be building towards something.

“AHU AHU AAA UNG A A AUU AUUU AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNG” Simultaneously Palutena and Rosalina through their heads back and climaxed squirting all over each other’s bottom half. Once finished they both flopped back to the ground exhausted. For a full minute, they lay there in pool of their juices trying to catch their breath.

Eventually, Palutena sat up slowly her legs soaking wet from their intimate contest. “So who won?” she asked breathlessly.

Rosalina sat up too “I don’t know,” she replied honestly.

For a moment they locked eyes wondering if the other one was going to attack them but neither of them made a move. “I guess will call it a draw then” Palutena offered

“Sure yes, “ Rosalina said trying to hide her relief.

They fell into silence both of them breathing heavily. Naked, sweaty, wet, aching and exhausted they sat there staring at each other.

“I fucking hate you,” Palutena said finally.

“I hate you too bitch” Rosalina replied.

“But I love fighting you” Palutena added. “I love pounding your pussy and torturing your tits and I love fucking you”

Rosalina nodded in agreement. “And I love making you scream and moan in pain”

“I also hate how sexy you are right now” Palutena admitted.

Rosalina smirked “Sexier than you?

“No way bitch” Palutena smiled back.

“Well I guess that means we still need to settle who is hotter,” Rosalina said

“Yes we do” Palutena replied “same time next week?”

Rosalina smiled. “You’re on bitch”
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:19:27 PM by N2-9 CatFights »

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 12:33:19 AM »
Palutena VS Rosalina Round 4 boxing

Palutena and Rosalina had a very strange relationship. It was no secret that the two goddesses hated each other, however they also loved it when they got together to fight. Often fantasising about it in some of their more private moments.  And sometimes these fantasies had them on the receiving end of the other woman’s punishment however they would never admit to this and when they did meet were determined to be the victor.

This would be the fourth time they would clash in one of their sexually charged fights and this time they had decided to try something a little different than the usual catfight. After all, they were starting to run out of dresses to rip off each other’s bodies.

It had been a simple matter to get what they wanted from Little Mac, A little flash of their cleavage and a kiss on the forehead had the short boxer practically drooling and willing to give them whatever they wanted and what they wanted was to rent his ring to have a private boxing match between them.

On the day Palutena was the first one to arrive. Her green emerald hair flowing behind her she strutted up to the ring confidently. Her attire was a thin piece of fabric stretched between her juicy breasts just enough to cover her nipples with a golden ring in the centre of them. Her white panties rode up on her ass connected by a chain of golden rings with a single red orb at her waist. On her head, she wore her laurels and two golden gauntlets on her arms. And to top her outfit she wore two white boxing gloves. With such a get-up like this it was clear that Palutena wanted everybody to see how sexy her body was or maybe just one other person in particular. the goddess slid into the ring and began to stretch warming herself up. Her breasts bounced as she stretched all her limbs she could hardly contain her excitement for the match to come.

And when Rosalina arrived Palutena couldn’t help but smile longingly at her. The blonde space Princess was in an outfit which was ever so slightly more modest than Palutena’s but still left plenty of her body uncovered. A blue top which wrapped around her body but left a lot of cleavage and her stomach showing which had a star brooch on it like you would find on Rosalina’s normal dresses. Her panties were in her signature light blue colour and her top her head was her usual silver Crown.

Rosalina smiled as she saw Palutena’s gaze lingered on her. “Like what you see Palu,” she said lifting her arms up to show off her body and light blue boxing gloves.

“I’m just surprised to see you dress like such a slut Rosa” Palutena smirked.

“Well, I need to keep up with you don’t I because you’re the goddess of sluts after all” Rosalina replied staring at Palutena’s barely covered bosom.

“I guess we’ll find out who the real slut is by the end of this match,” Palutena said eagerly. “Beating your ass in a boxing match will be a nice change from destroying you in a Catfight”

Rosalina laughed sliding into the ring seductively. “I suggested a boxing match because I thought you’d be getting tired of losing to me in catfight, so now you can try losing to me in a boxing match as well”

Palutena stepped forward pressing her larger breasts into Rosalina’s, their boobs squashing each other’s as they stared into each other’s eyes. “Fat chance of that happening bitch“ Palutena said.

“Oh, we will see” Rosalina replied.
They stood there staring into each other’s eyes for a moment longer, breathing heavily. the sexual tension in the air was palpable. And just as it looked like they were going to lean in and kiss they both took a step back feeling slightly embarrassed.

“Fuck you Skank” Rosalina snapped to hide her embarrassment.

“Pervy Whore” Palutena shot back. “I can’t wait to pound your face“

“But this isn’t going to be any normal boxing match because I’ve come up with some special rules,” Rosalina said a sinister smile on her pretty face.

“Oh, really what kind of rules,” Palutena asked eagerly.

“Oh I’m sure you like them because they’re slutty just like you are”

“I’m listening,” Palutena said smirking.

“Well first no round breaks we go until one of us can’t any more and also we are getting rid of the no hits below the belt rule,” Rosalina said.

“Oh good, I can’t wait to pound that pretty little pussy of yours. Palutena said.

“The second rule when one of us is knocked down the other one is allowed to do whatever she likes to her until she gets back to her feet, however, we are not allowed to strike or hold each other down but anything else is fair game,” Rosalina said.

Palutena nodded. “Oh that sounds fun anything else”
“Just that you’re a bitch and I’m about to beat your sorry ass,” Rosalina said raising her gloves.

“Bring it on you blonde bimbo,” Palutena said.

Neither of them had ever boxed before so they were kind of winging it however they were determined not to lose to their rival. And ever since they had both entered the ring they had started feeling a little aroused but they tried to squash that feeling now and focus on the fight.

They both bobbed up and down on the heels the guards raised their breasts jiggling up and down softly.

Rosalina was the first to make a move sending a quick jab towards Palutena. Palutena raised her gloves just in time to block the blow Rosalina’s blue gloves colliding with her white ones, then the green-haired goddess, shot back with her own punch that Rosalina dodge to the side her blonde ponytail trailing behind her she went for a hook and Palutena blocked again but from the force of Rosalina’s blow forced the goddess to take a step backwards, sensing her opponent’s weakness Rosalina unleashed a barrage of punches onto Palutena. Palutena grunted and blocked as much as she could her gloves taking a beating but Rosalina did not let up with one final blow she broke through Palutena’s guard and her fist sank right into the greenhead beauty's face. Palutena grunted as her cheek was smashed by Rosalina’s glove she stumbled backwards her head spinning her green hair flowing around her, her tits bouncing from the blow which had rocked her whole body. Dam that hurt she thought to herself rubbing her cheek with her glove. Blows that hard were rare in a catfight which were more about pain over an of time such as with hairpulling.

“Ha, first hit goes to me” Rosalina gloated putting her hands on her shapely hips.

Palutena growled in frustration and then swung back with her fist catching Rosalina completely off guard Palutena’s fist slammed into her face. Rosalina’s head snapped backwards and she stumbled moaning from the blow. She recovered quickly came back with an uppercut slamming it into Palutena’s soft belly right under her jugs. Palutena’s eyes went wide and her mouth hung open as Rosalina’s fist sunk into her stomach. She let out a husky grunt but was able to retaliate before Rosalina even retracted her fist landing another punch on the blonde’s face.

Palutena’s fist mashed into Rosalina’s cheek her grunt of pain lost their she was forced to take a step backwards. Having taken two hits to the face Rosalina’s cheeks were flushed and stinging painfully but she tried to ignore this and swung back with a straight punch for Palutena but the goddess of light ducked out of the way and all Rosalina managed to hit was her trailing green hair. Grinning Palutena took advantage of her opponent’s missed attack and sent a quick one-two shot into Rosalina’s toned stomach. As the blows hit home Rosalina let out a wet cough some saliva flying out from her mouth but Palutena was far from done. She sent a double-fisted uppercut right into Rosalina’s boobs. Her breasts jiggled like jelly inside her top from the blow Rosalina shrieked and hugged her chest tightly. Her one visible eye closed. Palutena smiled, Rosalina always was at her cutest when she was reacting to her boobs getting pounded Palutena thought. But this was still a fight and she wouldn’t let herself get distracted no matter how much she was attracted to her opponent so she winded up and slammed Rosalina’s face with another powerful punch. Rosalina’s face was once again distorted by Palutena’s fist smashed smudging all her features over to one side for a brief moment. Her knees went limp and the space Princess dropped to the mat moaning.

“Oh yeah take that slut first knockdown” Palutena celebrated she turned around and placed her gloves on her ass cheeks and began to do a little twerking dance over Rosalina’s prone body. “kiss my ass” Rosalina opened her eyes to see Palutena’s barely covered ass inches away from her face. Even if it wasn’t a true stink face Rosalina could smell Palutena’s sweat. Her embarrassment for getting knocked down first boiled over into anger and she placed her gloves against Palutena’s arson gave it a big shove. Palutena squealed as she stumbled away and Rosalina Rose back to her feet. A nasty bruise was beginning to form on her cheek from all the hit she took their but the space Princess was far from throwing in the towel.

Palutena turned around and leaned forward letting her tits dangle in front of her. “Did you enjoy your little trip to the floor Rosie?”

“You just got a lucky shot, next time it will be you who kisses the floor” Rosalina growled.

“Well come over here and make me” Palutena beckoned.

Rosalina came in with fast feet movements her gloves held up in front of her. Palutena smiled knowing that Rosalina was feeling frustrated so decided to play with her a little more. She didn’t attack and just gave her a cheeky wink. This got Rosalina’s blood boiling and she shot a punch straightforward for Palutena but the green-haired goddess weaved around it continuing to grin. Rosalina gritted her teeth and sent a flurry of punches but Palutena moved around all of them her breasts bouncing with every dodge.

“Come on Rosa can’t you hit me at all” Palutena laughed. She did not offer any counter-attacks content to avoid Rosalina’s winding her up more and more.

Rosalina was beginning to sweat with the exertion of trying to hit her opponent. droplets of sweat forming on her pale skin and making it shine in the light. She knew Palutena was trying to wind her up so she couldn’t focus, she should retreat and try and get her head on straight but she felt an urge deep inside her to wipe that smile off Palutena’s admittedly pretty face. But throwing punch after punch was getting her nowhere so she decided to go for something sneaky. A faint. She made as if to strike from the left but didn’t follow through. Palutena responded and dodged to the right only to have Rosalina’s other fist meet her there and slammed right into her face. Palutena gasped in pain saliva flying out from her mouth she stumbled a few steps from the blow momentarily stunned that was the only opening Rosalina needed. Rosalina dropped to her knees and sent a powerful uppercut right in between Palutena’s legs.

“AAAAGGGGAAAAAFFFF” the goddess shrieked. Her entire body jumping off the ground from the power of the blow her breasts violently bouncing. Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull and she cupped her pussy with her boxing gloves.

“Not so cocky now are you bitch“ Rosalina taunted. Palutena just moaned. Rosalina cupped Palutena’s chin with her boxing glove knowing the goddess couldn’t retaliate at the moment. “My gosh, your sexy when you’re hurting palu,” she said sweetly. “But not as sexy as me”

“You stupid slut,” Palutena managed to moaned through the pain and Rosalina’s glove.  “I’m going to…..” But she was interrupted as Rosalina smashed her fist into her face in a powerful right hook.

Palutena’s vision blurred for a moment as she toppled to the mat face first. She landed on her breasts squashing them underneath her body weight. She let out a long husky moan of pain and slight arousal as she lay on the ground her tits still squashed beneath her.

Rosalina laughed and stepped one leg over Palutena so she was standing over her. Then slowly she reached down and awkwardly grabbed the back of Palutena’s panties with her boxing gloves and pulled upwards. The white fabric disappeared into Palutena’s round ass and the downed goddess screamed at the painful wedgie. Unfortunately for Palutena, her panties had some elastic in them which allowed Rosalina to pull them all the way up to her own waste. Palutena screamed and kicked her legs and gloves on the mat like an angry toddler as Rosalina laughed.

“Oh just look at that sexy ass wiggle” Rosalina mocked.

Palutena had blushed a deep red and her teeth were gritted in pain but she stopped kicking and managed to get one leg underneath her and slowly rose. Seeing the fun was over Rosalina let Palutena get back to her feet but she kept hold of her panties until the last moment letting go. The elastic whipped back towards Palutena with a loud slapping noise and the goddess shrieked as her ass was spanked by her own panties. Blushing furiously Palutena turned around to face her rival “Oh now you’re going to get it slut” she said angrily.

Palutena stepped in with a flurry of punches but Rosalina raised her guard and blocked turtleing as the vengeful goddess furiously rained down blows. Rosalina grunted with some of the more powerful strikes but her guard held, until Palutena managed to sneak an uppercut under her raised gloves slamming it right into Rosalina’s breasts from underneath. Rosalina let out a high pitched grunt as her boobs threaten to pop out of her top from the force of the blow. She huffed trying to get her breath back but Palutena didn’t give her any time to recover. She came in with left and right hooks for her tits battering them around like ping-pong balls. As Palutena laid into them she grinned. “I love it when I get to have a go on your tits Rosa, it’s my favourite part of your body to pound on”

Rosalina was in agony her breasts bouncing left and right from Palutena’s hits. it was a miracle they were still inside her skimpy top. But despite the pain, she was starting to get a little turned on by the rough treatment of her sensitive breasts but if this keeps up she would be going to the floor again and she refused to let Palutena have that satisfaction. Steeling herself she put all her weight behind an uppercut of her own sending her fist flying skyward slamming into Palutena’s jiggling breast, her glove sinking into the soft flesh. Palutena shrieked at the top of her voice at the pain but Rosalina kept her fist going driving it up into Palutena’s breast. This was too much for the thin piece of fabric over Palutena’s boobs and by the force of the blow, her breast sprung free her nipple glistening in the light. Despite only hitting her boobs once rather than several times Rosalina’s blow was way more powerful than any of Palutena’s had been.
Surprised at her sudden nakedness Palutena just stared down at her naked boob which was starting to bruise, Rosalina, however, had no such distraction and thumped her fist right into Palutena’s face. Sweat flew off the goddess’s brow from the power of the blow and she began to topple down to the mat but before she could Rosalina grabbed her trailing green hair with one glove and pulled Palutena back up just so she could smash her in the face again. Palutena slammed to the mat. Her eyes rolling up in her head and drool coming out from her mouth.

“Two knock downs, I’m destroying you bitch” Rosalina celebrated but she was still winded and breathing heavily. Both their bodies were now covered in sweat and glistened in the lights harsh bruises beginning to show on their otherwise flawless skin.

Rosalina knelt beside Palutena and grabbed her green hair with her glove pulling Palutena’s face off the mat. Palutena moaned her eyes still a little glassy one of them beginning to swell in a nasty black eye. “Boxing isn’t your thing is it slut” Rosalina said.

“Fuck you” Palutena managed to moan out.
here
“There will be plenty of time for that later but first I want to pound you a little more but whilst I’ve got you here I might as well“ Rosalina leaned in and pressed her lips against Palutena’s in a messy kiss. After a second Palutena began to kiss back and they a started to passionately make out with each other but there was still a sense of competition as their tongues wrestled each other in their mouths for dominance.

After a while, Rosalina pulled away her chin dripping with saliva. “That was fun but you need to get up so I can send you right back down again,” she says pulling backwards on Palutena’s hair before letting her go.

Palutena moaned and flopped back to the mat as Rosalina rose up to her feet. “Come on bitch get up“ Rosalina shouted.

Moaning Palutena slowly got her hands underneath her and pushed up to a sitting position she was breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

“Let’s go, I’m ready to pound your face some more,” Rosalina said impatiently.

Palutena got up to her knees but apparently, that was all the strength she had left as she just sat there breathless.

“Are you done already bitch” Rosalina asked. “That’s too bad I was having fun punching your lights out, oh well I win this one, Palu”
Palutena’s exhausted expression suddenly changed into a wide grin and she rocketed her fist straight upwards in between Rosalina’s legs slamming it with all her force into her pussy. It was such a powerful hit that Rosalina’s feet left the floor for a moment. She opened her mouth wide and screamed her entire body riddled with pain concentrated in her most sensitive area. She clutched her boxing gloves over her aching crotch moaning a long low sound.

Palutena grinned her ruse of being too exhausted to fight worked perfectly she stood and surveyed her hurting opponent. “Did you really think you had beaten me that easily your more stupid then you look” she said.

Rosalina was bent double just stared up at her, her gloves still between her legs unable to move from the pain in her puss.

Palutena raised her fist ready to get some payback on her opponent she sent a quick one-two into both sides of Rosalina’s face causing the blonde Princess to wobble on her feet from the blows, it looked like she was about to fall but Palutena grabbed the Silverstar in the middle of her breasts. An evil grin on her face Palutena pulled backwards. There was a ripping noise and most of Rosalina’s top came away in her gloved hand revealing her perfectly round breasts.

“Ah No,” Rosalina shrieked in surprise staring down at her naked chest. Then Palutena’s fist connected with her chin she made an undignified grunting noise as she crashed to the floor her silver Crown flying off her head and landing halfway across the ring. Her newly uncovered breasts bouncing as she lay still on the mat.

Palutena casually discarded the Silverstar and grinned down at her prone opponent. “You got one of my tits out so it’s only fair I get a look at yours” but looking down at Rosalina’s juicy breasts Palutena decided she needed an even closer look, so she lay down on top of Rosalina their sweaty bodies sliding past each other. She cupped both Rosalina’s breasts with her boxing gloves and began to squeeze and grope them. Rosalina moaned sensually at the touch and Palutena laughed. “You like that don’t you slut“ she said continuing to squash and mould her tits. With boxing gloves on Palutena couldn’t really do anything too painful to her tits but she was content just to grope them for now.

“MMMAAAAAMMMM, get off bitch” Rosalina moaned weakly.

“Oh shut up slut, you know you love it,” Palutena said continuing to squeeze her breasts as if they were a stressed toy.

Part of Rosalina was indeed enjoying the sensation, her hurting pussy even getting a little moist, but she knew if she got too aroused she wouldn’t be able to continue the match so fighting against the pleasure she went to get back on her feet but Palutena pushed on her breasts and made her lie back down.

“No, you need to let me up” Rosalina moaned huskily.

“No way I’ve got you right where I want you” Palutena cooed giving Rosalina’s breasts an extra hard squeeze.

“OOOAAA” Rosalina moaned in a high-pitched voice, her legs squirming under palutena’s her pussy getting wetter and wetter as her breasts continued to get stimulated but she knew she had to get up or it would all be over. She raised her leg and slammed her knee right into Palutena’s stomach.

Palutena gave a “GUUOFFF” as all the wind was knocked out of her. Her boxing gloves slipped from Rosalina’s breasts and the space Princess roughly pushed Palutena off her.

The green-haired goddess landed in a heap on the mat but quickly rose to her feet a look of rage on her face. “You cheating slut, you can’t use your knees this is a boxing match”

“You wouldn’t let me up bitch” Rosalina accused angrily getting to her feet as well.

“You said in the rules you can do whatever you want to them when they’re down” Palutena hissed.

“Except keeping them from getting up you worthless Whore” Rosalina shouted.

“Stupid Skank” Palutena screamed back.

The two women glared at each other angrily. All lust for the other momentarily forgotten now all they wanted to do was hurt the other.

Palutena reached down and unhooked one of her boxing gloves and let it fall to the ground freeing her hand.

Rosalina followed suit dropping one of her gloves. Then the two women charged at each other. Their breasts slammed together both women grunted then they raise their uncovered hand to each other’s head and started pulling hair. they screamed in pain and anger at each other. Their foxy boxing match completely dissolved into a catfight both of them continue to pull on each other’s hair whilst driving their boxing gloves into the other stomach. They both wheezed as the air was forced out of them but they continued to pull hair and force their sweaty bodies into each other as hard as they could. They were going so hard at each other that they lost their balance and toppled over crashing to the floor but they were still locked together and began to roll still pulling hair and punching every inch of the other woman they could reach Whilst screaming their lungs out.

A fight with this much catty ferocity had never been held in this boxing ring before.

Palutena and Rosalina rolled around and around the ring violently bumping breasts into one another’s as they went. They even started to loose strands of hair which they left behind on their cat balling journey around the ring. They finally came to a stop when they both shot a powerful punch into each other’s abdomen. Rosalina and Palutena gasped spitting saliva all over each other before finally separating and rolling away. They rose to their feet at the same time both out of breath and their hair a messy rat’s nest after all the pulling. Their glistening perfect bodies were flawed with several purple bruises all over them from all the punches they had received all throughout this contest. One of Palutena’s eyes was almost swelled shut in a black eye and her naked breast had a large bruise on it but Rosalina wasn’t doing any better naked breasts also covered in bruises and she had a cut lip.

For a long moment, they just stood there breathlessly staring at each other. Despite how much Rosalina hated Palutena right now she couldn’t ignore the fact that she looked super sexy. With her messed up hair and sweaty body. Palutena was thinking similar thoughts about Rosalina a lustful look in her eyes but neither of them was willing to submit to the other. And they both knew the end was close.

Suddenly Rosalina dashed forward throwing a clumsy yet powerful punch with her gloved hand. Palutena rose her own glove to block it but she was too late and she took the full force of Rosalina’s blow to the face. Sweat sprayed of the goddesses brow as she stumbled backwards from the powerful hit. She would have fallen to the mat but was saved by the ropes falling against them instead. Palutena bounced off them and using the momentum of this swung a punch for Rosalina. The space Princess saw stars as the punch landed her head whipping to one side violently She would have fallen as well but managed to grab Palutena’s green hair to keep upright. Palutena shrieked as her hair was pulled again but simply raised her fist to clobber Rosalina again who stared up at her with a drunk look on her bruised face.

“This will end it. night night Princess” Palutena said but she was so exhausted that her punch was slow to land. Rosalina a had split second to react too late to dodge or block but there was one chance. With her free hand, she reached down and grabbed Palutena’s naked breast digging her sharp nails into the bruised area. Palutena shrieked at the top of her voice the sudden pain in her already injured boob made her miss her knockout punch her fist sliding over Rosalina’s shoulder instead. “oh no”

Rosalina saw her opening with one hand still on Palutena’s tit she pulled back her gloved hand then put all her power into one last strike.
WAM!!!!
Her fist smashed into Palutena’s face crushing her nose under it. Palutena was thrown off her feet by the strength of the punch. She flew through the air her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out her eyes rolled back in her head a small trickle of blood running from her nose.

She crashed to the mat her limbs spreadeagled her breasts still wobbling. Her laurels on her head clattering to the ground. it was lights out for the goddess of light.

Rosalina could barely stay on her feet she was gasping for air her naked breasts rising and falling quickly but she a victorious smile on her face. she had won but not only that with this victory for the first time she was ahead in their rivalry, with two wins one loss and one draw. She raised her boxing glove in the air and closed her eyes taking in the glorious sensation of victory. When she had built up enough strength she walked over to Palutena who still hadn’t moved then Rosalina noticed something. Apparently with that final hit Palutena had lost control of her body and had orgasmed leaving a large damp patch on her panties and a puddle on the ring floor. Unsurprising really after all the erotic tension they had during the battle and Rosalina thought it was only fair that she got to release as well.

She sat her sweaty ass down right on top of Palutena’s face to bad her opponent would be unconscious for this Rosalina thought as she bucked her hips rubbing her stimulated pussy on Palutena’s bloodied nose, and then messily orgasm over Palutena’s face.

After she had finished riding her opponent’s face Rosalina got back up with our look of deep satisfaction. Her whole body ached and the many different bruises would sting for days to come but at that moment Rosalina was on top of the world before she left for the showers she stripped off the rest of Palutena’s outfit leaving her completely naked. Rosalina gave Palutena’s white panties along sniff taking in the sweet scent of the other woman’s juices.

“Good fight Palu, but this time I win, hit me up again when you want me to kick your ass some more,” Rosalina said then she left taking Palutena’s outfit with her and leaving the defeated and humiliated, unconscious goddess in the middle of the ring.

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
“I don’t know about this, what if mummy finds us?” a Yellow Luma said nervously.

“Relax she won’t find out, but keep a watch out just in case” the other Luma said who was a green colour.

The Yellow Luma looked down the corridor but didn’t see anybody. “Why are you so desperate to get in that room anyway?“

“Mummy has kept this room locked for about two weeks now and won’t let anybody in” the green Luma replied concentrating on trying to pick the lock. “I’d bet she is hiding a bunch of star bits in there”

the Yellow Luma looked around with wide eyes “Really?”

“Yeah we can eat as much as we want, and nobody will know it was us” the Green replied.

Yellow thought about it for a moment but came to the conclusion that possibly getting found out by their mother was worth all the star bits he could eat. “Okay then hurry up“

“Okay I almost got it” Green said then there was a click and the door swung open.

“Hurray” both Luma’s shouted as they floated in ready to feast on some forbidden star bits but instead of finding a horde of the star shaped candy they found a tub full of brown sticky substance.

“What is this” Green asked looking into the tub.

“Well it’s not star bits that’s for sure” Yellow said, disappointment evident in his voice.

“Maybe the star bits are under whatever this thing is” Green said. He dipped one of his stubby hands in to the substance and shivered. “It’s cold”

“So are there any star bits down there?” Yellow asked.

“I don’t know why don’t you get in and see if you can find any” Green suggested.

Yellow hesitated “I don’t want to go in there it will make me dirty”

“You’re the one who wanted star bits so badly” Green said.

“Yeah but this was your idea” Yellow said.

The two Lumas continue to bicker, bouncing up and down in the air as they try to convince the other to jump into the sticky substance. They were so intense in their argument they completely missed the figure in the doorway until she cleared her throat.

The Lumas froze slowly turning to see the curvy figure of their mother Rosalina standing in the doorway.

“And what are you two doing in here” she asked.

“It was Yellow’s idea” Green said immediately.

“No it wasn’t” Yellow said. “Green says they were star bits in here”

“No I didn’t” Green protested.

Rosalina didn’t say anything and just tilted her head, a disapproving look on her face.

This simple action was enough to break the Lumas. “We are sorry” they said in unison and began to cry. They flew forward under Rosalina’s legs and out of the room still balling.

Rosalina gasped as her skirt was blown by the Lumas passing flashing her panties were second for a she smoothed it back down.

She sighed to herself. She really did need to teach those two not to be so nosy, though she guess she couldn’t blame them for being curious.

She reached into her cleavage and brought out a mobile phone shaped like a star. Her dress lacked any pockets that this was the best solution. She scrolled down the contact list until she found one labelled “That bitch” she tapped call and held the device up to her ear.

“Hello slut” a voice on the other end of the phone said. “I hope you stopped all that disgusting coughing you were doing last time we met.”

Just hearing the voice of her lover/rival sent shivers down Rosalina’s back and tingling in her crotch.

“I have, and you bitch? Have you stopped sneezing your mucus all over the room?”

“Yeah, I got better a while ago, actually I have a very good constitution you see” Palutena said.

“Oh yeah well I got better even sooner than you the day after our last meeting” Rosalina said.

Even in this, they competed with each other.

Palutena laughed. “You lying bitch, you’re probably still sniffling a bit now.”

“Yeah you wish you green haired Whore” Rosalina spat back.

“You fat Cow” Palutena said.

The two women spent the next couple minutes shouting obscenities down the phone at each other.

As she continued to trash talk Palutena, Rosalina began to feel a little aroused and she moved her free hand down to in between her legs and gave her pussy a quick rub as she continued to shout down the phone.

“Whilst this is fun Is there an actual reason you called me?” Palutena said. “Or do you get off by being called a bitch?”

“Actually for your information Skank, my Lumas are getting pretty nosy about what I’m doing with our tub of mud in my backroom.”

“Well you know what they say children emulate their parents behaviour” Palutena laughed. “You’re such a slut I’m surprised your Luma’s aren’t practising dancing round stripper poles.”

“You’d know all about stripper poles wouldn’t you” Rosalina shot back. “Now get your fat ass down here so I can drown you in mud.”

“I’d thought you’d never ask” Palutena said then the line went dead.

Rosalina put the phone away then walked past the mud pit to a draw where she was keeping a special outfit. Stripping off her dress she got changed into an extremely skimpy blue bikini she had bought especially for this moment. It clung to her curvy ass barely held on by two strings around her waist. The top was equally tight around her breasts and showed plenty of cleavage. With her star logo in the middle of the cups. The room didn’t have a mirror but Rosalina didn’t need one to know how sexy she looked right now.

Suddenly a beam of light shot down from the heavens lighting up the room. Palutena strutted out a bit, dressed in an equally skimpy white bikini her green hair flowing.

Rosalina suppressed a little gasp as she saw the goddess in all her glory.

Palutena noticed Rosalina’s attention and smirk throwing her hands above her head to show off her body even more and gave a little wiggle of her hips making her breasts jiggle from side to side. “You’re such a slut Rosa, you’re practically drooling to get your hands on all of this.”

Rosalina scoffed. “Yeah right as if your eyes haven’t been staring at my cleavage since you got here you horny bitch.”

“I’m only looking at them because I’m amazed of how flat they are compared to my perky and bouncy set” Palutena said back sassily.

“Get your heavenly ass in that mud bitch, I want to coat that thing Brown before I spank the hell out of it” Rosalina said.

“It will be my pleasure” said Palutena with a smirk. “But it won’t be my juicy ass which is getting spanked.”

Both women gingerly stepped into the mud. Their feet submerging up to their ankles in the brown substance. For now they were both spotless but that was soon to change.

They walked up to each other so they were almost nose to nose their breasts gently bumping into one another’s. Their eyes locked as both women stared lustfully at each other just taking in the sent of the other woman.

As Rosalina admired Palutena’s figure she noticed a small damp patch over her crotch. “Ha you horny slut, you’re already wet down there”

“Well look who’s talking” Palutena said indicating a similar damp patch over Rosalina’s crotch.

“Enough foreplay, let’s do this” Rosalina said raising her hand and grabbing hold of Palutena’s emerald locks and gave it a harsh yank.

Palutena winced but immediately grabbed Rosalina’s blonde hair pulling right back. And just like that the fight was on.

Both women squealed and yelled as they tugged on each other’s hair trying to unbalance the other so they fell into the mud first. They stomped around, kicking up mud up each other’s thighs, but neither of them toppled into the pit for now.

Unable to unbalance their opponent with hairpulling alone Palutena and Rosalina slammed their bodies into each other. Their breasts squashing one another’s as the foreheads touched but they still had a death grip on each other’s hair.

“I hope you’re ready to eat some mud bitch” Palutena growled through the pain.

“Oh we’ll see who takes a mud bath first” Rosalina growled back then leaned her head in kissing Palutena roughly on the lips.

Palutena kissed right back aggressively their tongues battling for dominance in their mouth whilst they still pulled on each other’s hair. They swayed back and forth as they continue to messily make out trying to push each other into the mud.

Rosalina slowly brought her foot out of the mud and wrapped it around Palutena’s legs then broke off the kiss. “Got you slut”

Palutena’s eyes widened and Rosalina gave her a big shove right in her tits. Palutena stumbled and tripped over Rosalina’s carefully positioned leg. She gasped as she toppled down.

Splat!

Palutena fell into the muddy ground with a squeal her backside and hair getting immediately covered in the sticky brown substance. Her white bikini stained brown along with her hair, which dripped mud.

Rosalina laughed at the sorry sight of her rival. “So how’s the mud Palu, not too cold I hope.”

Palutena who was still sitting on her ass in the mud growled in anger. She hated how clean Rosalina still was it only a few drops of mud on her body whilst her backside was covered in the stuff. While she knew how to fix that. Palutena launched herself out of the mud hoping to take Rosalina by surprise and give her a dip in the mud but Rosalina caught her hands instead and they entered into a test of strength. Both of them pushing on each other’s hands furiously whilst mud continued to drip from Palutena’s hair and ass.

Their arms trembled between them as their breasts heaved both women grunted as they put all their might into trying to push the other over.

“Your look like such a slut covered in mud like that” Rosalina grunted as she continued to push.

“You already look like a slut even without the mud” Palutena said back. “Although” suddenly Palutena stopped pushing on Rosalina’s arms and pulled instead. With a yelp Rosalina lost her balance and fell face first into the mud with a splash.

“But with the mud your slutty nurse is amplified” Palutena finished triumphantly.

Rosalina picked herself up out of the mud wiping it from her eyes. Half of her body was now covered in the thick brown liquid it clinging to her pale skin. One of her breasts had been completely submerged and was now the shiny brown colour whilst the other was almost completely clean.

It was Palutena’s turn to laugh “You know what Rosa you look good with some brown on you, it really brings out the Skank in you.”

“Fucking bitch” Rosalina growled then with a splash of mud Rosalina sent an uppercut right between the laughing goddesses legs slamming her fist into her pussy.

“NNNUUUGGAAA” Palutena moaned in a high-pitched voice before collapsing to her knees in the mud. Rosalina’s fist had made a muddy imprint on Palutena’s bikini bottoms right over her crotch.

At this early stage in the conflict they had not been completely covered in the mud yet. roughly half of both women’s bodies were still clean if you ignored some drops of brown but this was soon to change.

Rosalina lunged forward tackling Palutena who was still stunned from the low blow down into the mud with a big splash. Palutena struggled and squirmed under Rosalina but the muddy blonde set her ass over the goddesses stomach pinning her down in the mud.

“Give me this I wanna see those two titties” Rosalina said grabbing Palutena’s bikini top and tearing it off her body with minimal effort throwing the skimpy piece of garment into the mud. Palutena’s pale breasts bounced out into full view getting a gasp from the goddess.

As she beheld the bouncing orbs Rosalina grinned and cracked her knuckles. “Pounding your heavenly tits is one of the best moments of our fights”

“Keep your hands off them you jealous bitchOOOOWWWAAAAA” Palutena started to say but was cut off by her own scream as Rosalina sunk her fist into her left bosom. Then Rosalina proceeded to rain punches down on Palutena’s rack battering her breasts from side to side and spluttering them with mud.

She relished the sensation of her fists sinking into the titty flesh and loved the way they bounced after every hit and Palutena’s sensual gasps of pain made it all the better. As she continued to pound away she got more and more excited and that wet patch on her crotch got a little bigger.

Palutena screamed in pain at the titty torture but a part of her too was getting aroused by the rough treatment of one of her sensitive areas. However, this was still a fight and she wasn’t about to just lie here and let Rosalina have her way with her. Biting her lip at the pain in her bosom Palutena scooped a big handful of mud into her hand and hurled it at Rosalina’s face.

One moment Rosalina was looking at a perfect pair of boobs the next she couldn’t see anything but the colour brown. She squealed and tried to wipe the mud out off her eyes but that moment of panic was just enough to let Palutena get out from under her ass.

She slammed her muddy foot into Rosalina’s stomach pushing her off her causing Rosalina to fall backwards into the mud staining her blonde hair brown. Rosalina moaned and tried to crawl away through the mud but Palutena didn’t let her go that easily pouncing on top of her opponent and grabbing her mud stained panties.

“Where do you think you’re going bitch, now it’s my turn” Palutena whispered into her ear before pulling upwards on Rosalina’s panties as hard as she could.

Rosalina squealed as her skimpy panties dug painfully into her pussy. The thin fabric easily stretching between her lady lips.

Still with one hand delivering the brutal wedgie Palutena positioned herself above Rosalina who was on all fours and grabbed her hair with her other hand adding another angle of attack to her assault. Mud dripped off Palutena and landed on Rosalina’s back as she continued to torture her rival.

“I wonder how far I can stretch these slutty panties of yours” Palutena teased giving Rosalina’s bottoms another hard yank stretching them so high it reached Rosalina’s shoulder blades.

Rosalina’s screams reach a new octave and her eyes went wide. She desperately tried to crawl away but couldn’t get any traction in the mud and just ended up slipping. Not only was the wedgie and the hair pull painful but the sensation of the fabric in her pussy was also very stimulating. She was already pretty wet to begin with and it was only a matter of time before.

Rosalina’s eyes rolled backwards and she let out a long high-pitched moan then collapsed face first into the mud.

“Oh my god no way” Palutena said finally letting go of her panties. “You dirty slut just climaxed didn’t you, HA HA HA I wasn’t even trying to make you do that you are such a dirty whore.”

“Shut up” Rosalina panted the mud on her face hiding her blush. Even she couldn’t believe she had actually orgasmed,  how humiliating. She propped her muddy body up against the side of the tub and tried to pull her panties out of her wet womanhood but soon realised it was much easier just to take them off.

“Look how wet that pussy is” Palutena said still laughing.

“Fucking bitch” Rosalina snarled and tossed her bikini bottoms at Palutena.

She screamed and they wetly slapped over her face splattering it in mud she ripped them out her eyes only to see Rosalina diving at her. Rosalina tackled Palutena to the ground burying the goddesses face into the mud. Palutena gurgled and gagged as Rosalina once again on top of her. “Let’s see how long it takes for you to squirt bitch.”

she curled her fingers and tried to reach under Palutena’s bikini bottoms to get to her pussy but Palutena crossed her legs, trapping her hands in between her muddy thighs before Rosalina could reach her sweet spot.

Palutena finally got her head free of the mud and grinned. “You’re going to have to try harder than that Rosa”

Rosalina growled in frustration grabbed Palutena’s mud -soaked bikini bottom and ripped it off then raised a hand and gave her curvy ass a slap. Palutena shrieked at the spanking. Palutena’s pale ass had been protected from the mud by her bottoms but now Rosalina with leaving brown handprints all over it as she furiously spanked the goddess.

Still screeching Palutena reached up and grabbed Rosalina’s hair from behind. Rosalina screamed as her head was bent backwards and she fell off Palutena into the mud with a splash. Palutena rolled sideways trying to get on top of Rosalina but she resisted, elbowing Palutena in the tits and grabbing her hair.

The two women started rolling around together cursing and pulling hair as they coated their bodies in mud trying to get into a dominant position. As they flailed around they sprayed mud everywhere drops of it peppering the floor and walls outside of the tub as they continued to catfight. They both lost their remaining clothes somewhere in the scuffle, however, they barely noticed.

They were both now covered head to toe in mud, their green and blonde hair respectively now completely brown. It was as if someone had turned the saturation down.

Palutena and Rosalina both desperately tried to pin the other down, however, this proved difficult as now that they were covered in the brown substance it was too easy for their opponent to slip out from underneath them. This only frustrated them and made them fight with even more aggression.

Palutena grabbed one of Rosalina’s mud slicked legs trying to get her under control but Rosalina managed to escape by scooting backwards on her back through the mud. As she did so her ass scraped against something that was in mud. Reaching down Rosalina found it was Palutena’s bikini top which was now soaked with mud and resembled a dirty rag. But Rosalina grinned this is exactly what she needed.

Not noticing what Rosalina had found Palutena dived at her opponent mud flying everywhere. Rosalina ducked and slid forward underneath Palutena. Palutena hit the side of the tub and grunted as her muddy boobs were squashed. Immediately she whirled around to face her opponent but Rosalina was already on top of her. Holding the bikini top in two hands Rosalina wrapped it around Palutena’s neck and pulled backwards. Palutena gasped she was suddenly choked by her own bikini. Her hands came up and tried to pull it away from her neck as she struggled making her muddy tits bounce.

“Fucking cheating bitch” she gasped out.

“You use my bikini against me it’s only fair” Rosalina grinned she wasn’t pulling too hard on the constricting top just enough to make it uncomfortable for Palutena and to make sure she wouldn’t escape.

She ran her free hand down Palutena’s back and over her mud covered ass giving it a cheeky slap, then she made a finger gun and stuck it into her rivals pussy.

Palutena’s eyes went wide and she let out a breathless gasped, then she yelled as Rosalina began to pump her fingers into her. Palutena squirmed with the unwanted pleasure. She gasped for air but was still being choked out by the bikini top.

Rosalina who was grinning from ear to ear continued to finger her rival mercilessly. “You’re almost there, any minute now”

Palutena let out another scream of pure passion as she climaxed.

“There we go” Rosalina said grinning. She removed her wet fingers and let go of the bikini top.

Palutena sank down to the mud breathing heavily her muddy ass stuck up in the air.

Rosalina too was panting for breath. She was absolutely covered in mud the substance dripping off her large breasts and ponytail her hair plastered to her forehead.  But she was smiling pleased she had even the score. She was still a little winded from her own orgasm so he took this moment to catch her breath.

Then suddenly Palutena erupted out of the mud splashing it everywhere. Rosalina’s eyes widened as she was hit by the wave of displaced mud falling down into it only to be dragged up seconds later by her hair as Palutena was on top of her.

“AAWWWMMM” she cried out in pain and surprise. “How are you moving that fast after you just squirted, you should be winded just for a little bit”

Palutena pinned Rosalina against the side of the tub and wrapped her arm around her neck in a headlock whilst pressing her boobs forcefully into her side. “Oh Rosa, you going to have to make me cum a lot harder than that to have me down for the count” Palutena’s free hand travelled down Rosalina’s body over her breasts teasing her belly button and then to between her legs. “Here let me show you”

Rosalina moaned loud and long as Palutena’s fingers slipped into her pussy. The mud acted like lubricant making Palutena’s fingering all the more effective and it wasn’t long until Rosalina cried out and gushed.

Palutena laughed and let her rival go. Rosalina was gasping for air as she propped herself up with the side of the tub her huge muddy breasts rising up and down.

“Oh you bitch,” she panted. “I just need a minute”

Palutena grinned and walked on her knees through the mud up to the panting Rosalina. “Oh come on Rosa you’re not done already are you” she said with a hungry look in her eyes.

“No, leave me alone” Rosalina said but as she was up against the tub wall there was nowhere she could go.

Palutena slid her body in next to Rosalina’s the mud slicked skin sliding past each other. Palutena reached around Rosalina and gently grabbed her by the breasts. Rosalina gasped and began to moaned sensually as Palutena began to squeeze. The motion was much more gentle than an attack and Palutena avoided digging her nails in to the soft titty flesh and just groped them. Rosalina moaned in protest but she couldn’t deny that it felt so good.

“I love your little moans” Palutena whispered into her ear. “Hearing them is getting me a little wet too“

“MAAAMMMA bitch” Rosalina managed to say through her moans. She wanted to push her rival away but she simply just didn’t have the energy and a part of her didn’t want Palutena to stop touching her.

Then all of a sudden it was on her again. Rosalina cried out as she came into the mud for a third time, however, with her breasts so stimulated by Palutena’s talented fingers they too squirted some milk.

“Oh my, I didn’t expect that” Palutena said watching as the milk dripped down Rosalina’s nipples.

Rosalina flopped against Palutena’s body completely spent. “Ok…….I………I am…… done…… You win….” Rosalina managed to say.

Palutena grinned and raised one mud dripping arm above her head in victory. In truth her own stamina reserves were reaching their limit which is why she had been so aggressive. This strategy had paid off and now she had equalised their score again 2-2 and redeemed herself for her humiliating loss in the boxing ring.

She looked down at her mess of a rival and thought, damn, she might be the sexiest thing in existence right now, the way she was gasping for air the way the mud clung to her skin and hair, the way her breasts bounced as she breathed and the drips of her breast milk coming out of her nipples.

Palutena licked her lips. “Well since I am the victor of our little contest I think it’s only fair that I take my prize”

“Prize? We didn’t agree on a prize” Rosalina said still out of breath. Then she squealed as Palutena pulled her up by her arm her muddy breasts slap together as Palutena looked deep into Rosalina’s eyes.

“For my prize I take titties” Palutena said.

“but you’ve got your own Titties they are even bigger than mine” Rosalina said still very confused.

Palutena didn’t answer she just lowered her head to Rosalina’s heaving breasts.

She locked her lips onto Rosalina’s erected nipples and began to suck. Rosalina’s eyes expanded and she let out a long sensual moan. She felt her breasts squirt some more milk directly into Palutena’s mouth and the goddess closed her eyes as she tasted the heavenly liquid. It was the most delicious thing Palutena had ever drunk.

Both of them were in bliss. Their fierce rivalry momentarily forgotten as they just enjoyed the feeling of each other’s flesh.

Finally Palutena took her mouth away from Rosalina’s tits and smiled wiping milk off her chin. “Wow, thanks for that Rosa, kicking your ass made me thirsty”

Rosalina did not reply.

“Rosa?” Then Palutena realise that her rival had fallen asleep.

Rosalina was leaning against the side of the tub covered in mud her hair and mess some drops of milk still flowing from her nipples. But despite all of that she had a peaceful smile on her face.

“Awww, you’re so cute” Palutena whispered unwilling to wake her. “See you next time Rosa”

Palutena climbed out of the tub mud dripping off her naked body.

She held some of her emerald hair in front of her face and frowned as it was completely sodden with mud. “I’m going to have to spend hours in the hot spring to get clean again” she was about to teleport away when she heard a noise near the door.

Palutena walked over the room leaving a muddy trail of footprints in her wake and completely unashamed of her nudity she opened the door to find two Luma staring up at her.

“Hello there” Palutena said smile on her muddy face.

Green and Yellow looked up at the curvaceous woman in front of them and were completely speechless.

“Can I help you?” Palutena said nonchalantly as her breasts dripped mud onto the floor.

“Mmmm is mummy in there” Yellow asked meekly.

“Why yes she is but she’s having a little bit of a nap so you mustn’t wake her” Palutena replied.

“What were you two doing in their together” Green said his eyes full of Palutena’s boobs.

“Well we were” Palutena hesitated for a moment. What was she supposed to say?

“We heard some strange noises” Yellow said. “It sounded like you both were moaning”

“Yes that’s because we were having a who can moan the loudest contest” Palutena said.

“A moaning contest?” Yellow asked.

“But why are you covered in mud” Green said.

“That’s because mud helps your vocal cords so you can moan for longer“ Palutena said quickly.

“And why are you naked” Green followed up.

“I’m not naked I’m wearing mud”

both the Luma’s nodded like this made complete sense.

“Your mother is very good at moaning she won the contest“ Palutena said cheekily.

“Yea our mums the best” Yellow said happily.

Palutena glanced back at Rosalina who was still snoring.  "Once your mommy wakes you should congratulate her on being the best moaner in the whole world and that I would love to hear her beautiful cries again."

“Don’t worry we will” Yellow said happily.

“Can we go play in the mud” Green asked “it looks like a lot of fun”

“Sure go right ahead” Palutena said gesturing and the two Luma’s flew forward into the mud. They dipped their stubby little arms on it and begin to make handprints all over the walls giggling to themselves.

Palutena was sure Rosalina wouldn’t approve of this. But as she was snoozing Palutena thought why not let the Luma’s have some fun besides they were making an even bigger mess that would take Rosalina hours to clean up. Palutena thought that was a fitting punishment for losing their little match.

Palutena blew a kiss to Rosalina then a beam of light shone down from the heavens and she teleported away leaving the two Luma’s to their messy fun.