News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My X-Wife fights my Young Girlfriend

• 0 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
My X-Wife fights my Young Girlfriend
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:50:04 PM »
Hi.  I haven't written anything in a long time.  Men seem to have to beg for scraps here.  The few matches I was able to get as a male jobber were one hit wonders and dried up fast.  I don't mind, because I live vicariously through the FIERCE AMAZONS that abide here. 

Anyway, after a flood of Celebrity fight stories I published here my story telling muse died up, and I was lost for a year.  But I combined two experiences into this one story and it turned out to be an exciting end product, that is not as sensational or dirty as my previous works.  So no disclaimer for this one.  Enjoy reading the story of my X-wife becoming jealous of my new young lover and then my lover challenging her to a boxing match.  (I attached a picture of each below) 

My X-Wife fights Her Replacement

I separated, and then divorced my beautiful (now X-)wife Lana few years back.  She was the love of my life.  I met her when I booked her for a private "wrestling" match. 

It seemed like a routine match, but I felt sexual tension between us during, and especially after the match.  She didn't live in my state, but came to a nearby town that held "Catfight Shows" (that I frequently attended).  She was to the guest star at the show that weekend.  And I offered her a private bedroom at my home.  BUT after the show and the our subsequent match, she ended up staying in the same bed as I. 

We were just supposed to be platonic.  But she snuggled up to me and I spooned her.  After a while she turned her face into me and started playing with my nipples.  Soon we were grinding like animals and I had a VERY NICE EVENING! 

I tell you this background because Lana was the sexiest woman I have ever met, and I can't say no to her.

But after a few years, I met Heidi.  After two failed marriages, I was reluctant to start another relationship, so I didn't go out much.  But Heidi pursued me.  She was 12 years my junior, and barely legal.  She was of German heritage, and had flowing blonde hair, and a great body.  And soon she started "sleeping over" at my house. 

Lana and I had a child together, so she would occasionally come over to drop off, or pick up our child.  One day when Lana came to drop off our daughter, I opened the door and Lana caught a view of Heidi.  Unfortunately Heidi didn't like clothes much, and loves to be nude.  But on this day she did have on a teeny-tiny thong (and nothing else).  Lana flipped out! 

Lana and Heidi exchanged words, and had a heated argument.  And even though Heidi was a lot shorter and lighter than Lana, she didn't back down.  In fact she even challenged my wife to, "make her shut up"!  If our daughter wasn't there this would be a much shorter story than it is. 

I warned Heidi that my X-wife was a skilled fighter, and that she (Heidi) would be at a disadvantage.  Her size alone made her the huge underdog!  Then Heidi asked Lana if she would box or fistfight.  Lana smiled and said yes.  Lana seemed pleased at Heidi's choice and told her she would get back in touch with a date and time.  (she had a few bouts in her session fighting career ).  Both Lana and I were friends with the man who ran the man who ran the Back Alley Gym, and I knew we could reserve it on a night when both women could make it and there was nothing else planned.  And so that is what we did. 

The fight was to take place about 3 weeks after the altercation at my home.  This gave both women ample time to get in boxing shape, which requires stamina as well as boxing skill.  Heidi seemed to follow her normal routine, not doing any specialized training for those weeks.  When Lana and I talked she told me about her special workouts during that same time.  She was determined to beat the hell out of Heidi, whom she said she would knock out in front of me!  She even talked about her and I getting back together AFTER she destroyed, "That little BLONDE WHITE BITCH"! 

As the date got closer and closer, I questioned Heidi about training.  She always giggled and said I shouldn't worry about her, I should worry about cleaning up my X's blood from the ring!  Finally the day came. 

I was very excited as I drove Heidi over to the Back Alley Gym.  Lana had been very affectionate these last three weeks and even suggested we sleep together after she beat up Heidi!  I really couldn't lose on this setup.  IF Lana beat Heidi badly, which was probably going to happen, I could then get back together with Lana, whom I still loved and was the mother of my child.  And if Heidi somehow pulled off the miracle upset, we could go back to my home and have fantastic sex!  Either way my naughty parts would be very happy! 

Blake, the proprietor of the Back Alley Gym was waiting for us.  He needed to be there for insurance reasons, and to make sure the place got locked up and the alarm armed when we left.  He also was going to tape the fight for us I could relive what might be my greatest experience ever! 

As usual my X-wife was late.  It was probably 15 minutes, but it seemed like an hour.  Then in a separate dressing room, Lana changed into her lacy white bra and skimpy thong.  Her dark brown skin was in high contrast to the white cloth, and she looked fantastic (with her ample cleavage and part of her nipples showing)!  Meanwhile Heidi walked out completely naked! 

She told me she would wear a thong, but her free spirit overcame her modesty and she strutted out and over to where I was standing.  She rubbed her fit teenage body against me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips!  Then she whispered into my ear; "I am going to give you quite a show this evening, dear.  I am going to knock your X's black ass out, and then I am going to make her give you sex."  then she winked at me and climbed into the undersized ring. 

I was to be the referee and the second for each fighter.  There was to be only one rule.  No hitting below the belt.  I first mentioned that without her thong, it would be impossible for me to tell if Lana lands any low blows on Heidi.  Heidi again giggled, as if this was all a joke and she was sure to prevail!  "I don't need a belt line, silly!  That black bitch can punch me anywhere she wants to try!"  Heidi walked to her corner, shifting her hips from side to side as she moved like a jungle cat.  "In fact, LETS NOT USE GLOVES!  Lets fight BARE FISTS!"  Heidi looked at Lana, who said nothing.  Lana just removes her gloves and stands hands on hips. 

"OKAY HI-D!"  Lana then tossed her gloves over the ropes and smiled!  "THAT just makes the whole thing quicker!  I'll have her down and out inside of 10 minutes, then we can go home and I can take my rightful place BACK!

Heidi's face gets serious after Lana's taunt, and she also tosses the gloves over the ropes. 

I then announce that there will be only one untimed round.  No breaks.  No punching below the belt.  (For Lana, no underpants meant NO RESTRICTION, she could punch Heidi anywhere! )  I then looked at each woman and asked them if they were ready.  They both nodded in the affirmative, and I shouted; "FIGHT!!!

Heidi put her two arms up in the air, bent at the elbows.  It wasn't a normal defensive position and it kind of threw me.  (What is Heidi doing?), I wondered. 

Lana, being a lefty, took a standard boxing position.  She turned slightly counter-clockwise with her right hand out in front (typically the off-hand is the jab hand).  Her left was also next to her chin (typically the favored hand is for harder follow-up blows). 

Lana strode confidently and deliberately straight at Heidi and bobbed and weaved like a typical boxer.  Then suddenly, with great quickness, Lana threw the right jab at Heidi's breast, and followed with a right cross, aimed at her nose, right down the middle.  Lana made small grunts with each punch. 

Heidi appeared to not be expecting Lana to be so quick, and Lana's jab nailed Heidi's right breast with a loud smack!  But when Lana threw the hook, Heidi caught it with her right hand and held it while she fired two fast lefts into Lana's belly! 

When Lana hit Heidi she made a small noise, indicating that the blow was painful.  But when Heidi nailed her twice in the belly, Lana made clearly audible groans; "UNGH!  . . . UNGH!"  Lana recoiled and stepped back.  her face had a pained but puzzled expression.  Heidi showed no emotion whatsoever.  No reaction at all.  It was a bit unsettling for Lana, I am sure.  And for the first time I began to worry for Lana.

"OKAY HEIDI HO!"  Lana cried out as she advanced again.  This time Lana ducked low and tried to side wind a right into Heidi's ribs, which she successfully landed.  Again Heidi made a small noise.  Then Lana lowers her left shoulder to get an angle for a left uppercut which she lands in Heidi's landing strip, with a loud SMACK! 

This time, Heidi lets out a loud cry; "OH GAWD!"  Then Heidi cradles her sore crotch with her right palm! 

"I AM REALLY GLAD YOU DECIDED TO FIGHT NAKED, YOU DAM FOOL!"  Then Lana laughs like a cartoon villain!  "C'MON cxnt!  FIGHT!

Heidi moves backwards as Lana advances, breathing deep from the pain of the crotch shot!  Lana throws the right jab again at Heidi's breast and pumps her left back to her hip and buries it into Heidi's belly!  Heidi cries out, and keeps retreating until her back is against the ropes.  Lana looks at me and licks her upper lip.  Then she winks and goes straight at Heidi! 

Heidi still has no expression on her face as Lana starts alternating right and left jabs, all to her breasts and belly!  Heidi is blocking every other punch and takes three jabs in her breasts, but is careful to defend down low!  It suddenly occurs to me that although Lana is landing some painful blows, she is expending a lot of energy on blocked punches.  Heidi's defense is kind of reminiscent of Mohammad Ali's Rope-A-Dope.  Heidi is using the ropes as a shock absorber, and Lana is beginning to pant! 

After about a dozen more jabs, all of which were blocked by Heidi's arms, Lana's hands drop down by her sides.  She breathes deeply, and now shows signs of fatigue.  When Lana doesn't make a move for about 5 seconds.  Heidi suddenly beams, her smile turned down at the edges as he starts coming off the ropes at Lana!  What happened next was incredible.  The much smaller Heidi started threw several well timed, measured punches. 

Lana kept her fists up, but provided no defense to Heidi's attack.  Heidi started by getting in as close as she could to Lana's body.  This maximized Heidi's shorter reach, and was a nightmare for Lana. Heidi mostly concentrated on Lana's enhanced Double D's as she continually drove uppercuts into Lana's under-boobs!  While Heidi lands eight straight under-boob uppercuts, she backs Lana up until it was now Lana has her back on the ropes! 

"YOU KNOW SOMETHING LANA?!?",  Heidi taunted.  "YOU ARE AN OVER CONFIDENT, EGOTISTICAL, BLACK BITCH!  AND NOW I AM GOING TO PUT YOUR BLACK ASS IN IT'S PLACE!!!"  And with the word BITCH, Heidi punctuated her attack with a right that comes straight through Lana's defenses and SMACKS her in the mouth, HARD!  Lana's lips split, and blood starts running down her chin!  But Heidi never lets up.  Heidi pushes Lana back into the ropes, grabbing her by the jaw and shoving her backwards.  Heidi catches Lana on the rebound and buries her right fist deep into her belly! 

Lana makes a loud, "GASP!" and doubles over, both arms cradling her belly, now sitting on the middle rope.  Heidi turns quickly to me, smiles, and blows me a kiss.  Then she turns back to Lana and starts throwing hay-makers.  The first one is a right that cracks into Lana's cheek and her head snaps to the side, and kind of bobbles.  Then a roundhouse left connects with Lana's jaw!  This time Lana does not make a sound.  Instead her head droops down on her neck, and her eyes shut.  The ropes are now propping her up as Heidi pulls Lana's head up by her hair and puts everything she has into a right uppercut!  Lana's head drops straight back as her body slides down the ropes and then she collapses into a heap, knocked out cold! 

Blood oozes out of Lana's mouth and nose.  She is in a sitting position, but the her upper body falls sideways to the mat.  Heidi now smiles and gives me a hug!  "COUNT THE BITCH OUT, DARLING!

I comply with Heidi's request as I slowly count to ten and declare the smaller Heidi as the winner by a knockout! 

Blake captures on film the winner, Heidi,  as she put her foot on Lana's now exposed chest and raises and flexes her arms in victory!  Then Heidi slowly walks over to me and gives me a big hug.  "I will do that again, ANY TIME you want me to, LOVER!"  Then she plants a long passionate kiss on my lips and climbs out of the ring! 

Lana was a real mess after the fight.  She was groggy right until I dropped her off at her home.  I then paid the babysitter to stay with Lana overnight to make sure she and my child were OK.  But her lips and eyes were swollen, and her body showed the signs of the blunt force trauma of Heidi's fists! 

Up until that point, Heidi was merely a tryst or an affair, that I was fond of, but I remained non committal.  That night I lovingly tended to her and doted on her like she was a helpless child.  Since she was still sore from her fight with Lana, I went down on her several times!  Each time she came HARD and wanted more!  And so I licked her countless times until she fell asleep in my arms! 

-The End
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:07:01 PM by RedForman »