News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hands on Titfight Challenge Round Two Stories

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Hands on Titfight Challenge Round Two Stories
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:04:11 PM »
1.Ana VS Sonya-
2.Brianna Vs Katja
3.Molly VS Lin
4.Katy VS Anna

1.Ana VS Sonya-
Ana glared at her opponent, Sonya glaring right back, each one face showing the contempt and expectation of utterly crushing the other in the next few moments. This would be quick fierce and savage as both ladies had already been mauled by their previous opponents. I wondered the outcome if the two of them were fresh and facing each other, but that would have to wait for another time. Taunts bounced off each of them as they sparred verbally. "I am going to love squeezing the milk out those udders of your bitch, you don't stand a chance against me and mine!, Anna purred confidently. Sonya purred right back in a contemptuous voice, "I destroy weak titted little girls like you all the time. I will have those little boobs of yours crushed and your tears will flow like a river, then I will smother you with mine!" Ana's rage radiated from her face as she yelled out, "Who do you fucking think you are....calling me a weak titted bitch!...Gimme those tits so I can squash you to fucking tears!" Ana's fingers sank deeply into Sonya's huge breasts and her hands were full as she twisted and squeezed, Sonya barely able to stop a surprised cry from passing her lips, not expecting such a strong grip on her still swollen and battered boobs. Ana was honing right in on her weak points having watched Sonya's previous fight and her experience at destroying big boobed women like Sonya. Sonya' slight hesitation passed and she quickly latched onto Ana's boobs, grabbing them so that her palms and squeezed. Ana seemed to ignore her attack so she then tore them left to right, then up and down, hard and quick and with each repeated and Ana could not hide the pain as she stiffened in response. "How do you like THIS!", Sonya taunted! Her swollen orbs getting a savage twisting now, that was devastating her "Your mine now, weak little girl", Sonya snarled. Ana kept up her own attack as she struggled with her rival and her left eye teared up. Instead of folding though,  Ana gave her attack every last once of her strength and cried out in frustration as Sonya seemd to be ignoring it. Ana was almost done, her eyes tearing and her face red as she fought the pain as Sonya twisted and crushed her tits, but slowly her own face started to betray the pain of Ana's attack, unable to hide it any longer! Ana caught the look and she vigorously tore each tit outwards and crushed them as close to the body as she could! Sonya screamed and then actually sobbed as Ana crushed them and twisted till the bigger beauty was brought to her knees, her own attack waning! "Whose got who now? You fat tited sleazy overconfident whore, your done!!" Sonya gasped out in agony but gave a last ditch effort, tugging hard on her foes's tits stretching them outwards and twisting, but even as Ana let out a cry she wickedly dragged her forward by the tits and made her scream in agony as she twisted and tugged them around and Sonya grabbed at her wrists!
      "Fucking LOSER.....I beat you, this weak little lady crushed your cow tits your so fucking proud of till you gave up!!" Now let’s see some MILK!!”. Ana pushed the aching beauty onto her back and straddled her unable to resist a quick ass smash on her defeated rivals tits as she screamed out, then she slid back and worked over Sonya’s badly swollen and battered tits in her expert grip! She made a show of crushing and kneading them as she taunted her defeated opponent and after a short time she had milk flowing as Sonya sobbed beneath her! Ana left poor Sonya on the floor covered in her own milk as she strutted out the door the victor!
2.Brianna Vs Katja-
Katya was charged up and revving to go, but she giving her rival a bored look, Brianna called her a fat old slut, then was in Katja' s face, threatening to crush her saggy soft tits till she screamed for mercy, and Katja shook her head no in such a way that conveyed the message she would never do such a thing. The blonde replied silently, reaching out quick as a snake and crushing Brianna's beauties, her strong expert hands felt for just the right spots where she thought it would cause the most pain and her ferocious attack was hard enough to make her dark haired foe cry out almost immediately! The blonde looked utterly confidently as she tore them sideways and then made a show of mashing them together, as Brianna cried out cursing again and again as the blonde’s fingers sank in deeper and deeper into her already ravaged boobs! She had been unprepared for the extremely strong grip of the blonde, and her speed of attack.
     "Oh shit... is it going to be this easy to fuck you up? AJ thought you might have a chance against me? He must have been high or drunk, or both!", she purred and then gave them as savage  a twisting as I had ever seen her do in previous fights, enjoying Brianna’s look of utter anguish, then with a hard tug, she was dragging Brianna forward by the tits as her head reared back and she let out a cry!
       “Mmm. this feels just as good as I thought it would, you loser! You must have just been lucky last round if this is all you got to give! Or maybe Sally is just as pathetic as you, but a little better!”, she sneered as she made Brianna cry out, but the dark haired beauty finally launched her attack, burying her fingers deep into each of Katja's huge soft boobs and ripped them all around, the blonde ignoring her attack.
      “I knew you would be a pushover, how you ever thought you were in my class is beyond me, AJ probably thought you were some big shit tit mauler and here you are, about to get defeated so easily by the obvious better woman!” Katja mashed her foes tits together and smiled wickedly as the dark haired beauty cried out again, her knees wobbling slightly as she fought against the pain! Briannas face was a mask of pain and frustration as her attack seemed to have little effect, while the blonde was almost wreaking her tits!
        Then Brianna’s face erupted in a mixture of pain, and savage anger, and she suddenly tugged each of the blonde’s huge mammaries upwards,  smacking the blondes face with them! "How do you like this you washed up dried out cxnt!”, she yelled, smacking them from both sides against the blondes face, again and again! 
       The blonde’s attack instantly stalled and   Brianna then smashed each tit against her rivals shoulders and dug her fingers in deeply, then with a savage yell the dark haired fighter gripped the undersides of the blondes huge breasts in her hands and tugged them downwards with all she had! She twisted and tore them all around, even as her own beauties were worked over by the blonde. Back and forth they went now, each gaining a slight advantage for a few seconds before losing it. Finally as the seconds dragged out into a half minute Katja's face suddenly erupted in pain, her beauties were now being stretched downwards further and further by her foe, all the attention her foes had paid to them finally coming to a head,  her own attack now beginning  to visibly weaken! Brianna’s dark eyes flashed with rage and she laughed at Katja now through her tear stained eyes as she crushed and squeezed each tit and taunted the blonde and started to bend her downwards by the tits!
      Then Katja's face hardened and she renewed her attack, twisting and squeezing till soon Brianna was crying out and now her attack waned!  "Got you now, you small titted loser!" Katja's spat in her face as she tore and wrenched her tits and started to force her to her knees!
Brianna refused to give up though and just kept twisting and tugging on her foe’s huge breasts and fought her way up to a standing position using the tits to pull herself up as the blonde screamed in pain! The blonde struggled fiercely for a few more seconds, but as Brianna’s fingers  twisted each tit like a doorknob she was fighting tears then was tugged downwards, forcing her to arch her back and she soon screamed out and grabbed at her rivals wrists, unable to take any more abuse at her dark eyed foe's hands.
     " Oh no...your fucking MINE now….you and your huge cow tits! Let me show AJ just how pathetic his “Queen” is! " , she yelled! She got behind Katja and started working on the huge swollen boobs,kneading and tugging, soon milking her defeated foes awesome breasts, till she was able to force her down onto her hands and knees, sobbing, But she refused to beg Brianna to stop, as the triumphant beauty taunted her to do with every squeeze of her now ravaged tits!  Brianna worked them over savagely being the blonde refused to beg for mercy, till she was finally satisfied that she had wreaked the blonde’s boobs but good! She looked miffed that she had not gotten her to beg! She suddenly smiled and looked down at the blonde. “Take this you big ugly stubborn bitch!” she sneered and then slammed down onto her rivals back and drove her to the ground and crushed her melons under their combined body weight as Katja cried out and cursed Brianna like a sailor. " Oh did that hurt the tough old birds titties?". Brianna bounced 3 more times before she got to her feet and strutted out of the room leaving the blonde defeated on the ground and on her back holding her wounded boobs gingerly in the hands as she sobbed in pain and defeat!
Brianna Wins
Katja goes onto the losers round

3.Molly VS Lin-
Lin and Molly glare at each other, eyes blazing. Taunts go back and forth as Lin photographer takes some pics and the flash lights the 2 fighters up. "I can't believe AJ thinks some old lady can beat me. Fuck..will this get me arrested here in the US for elderly abuse?", laughs the English fighter. "Oh....really....Bitch I am going to crush them so bad that they will be so swollen I can toss you in the ocean and you will be able to float back to England, you fucking skanky cxnt..!" Lin countered. Molly did not like that, and her response was swift! She quickly sank her fingers into Lin's battered boobs. Marks, bruises and scratches covered them as while Molly looked only slightly banged up with a but a few bruises and scratches. Molly escalated right away gave them some hard twists and tugs which her rival ignored ignored and laughed at her attack. Lin quickly followed suit and as promised she latched onto to each tit and ripped them around in her hands. Both women had endured some vicious attacks already and it was not long before they were down to the end. First Lin then Molly were wincing and stiffening at the others attack! "Its almost Tea time so get ready for a milking Molly!", Lin taunted. Molly ripped each of her foe's boobs upwards then sideways before ripping them down hard enough to make Lin cry out! "Oh..., did that hurt Grandma?", Molly spat at her, but Lin gave her tits a mashing as she drove her fingers deep into the sides and crushed and squashed them. Molly sank her fingers into the undersides of Lins boobs, tearing them around as Lin began to wail. "Oohhh fuckkk....!! Lin struggled for a few seconds then her face set in determination she started crush and squeeze till her fingers were ozzing with the titflesh and she twisted with all she had left till Molly was forced to rear her head back, her dark hair flying and her yell bouncing off the walls as she screeched in utter pain. "Oh dear.. did Grandma hurt the little English tart?" Molly' legs were starting to wobble as she struggled and she look desperate as she squashed Lin's boobs and when she saw her tears start to flow she renewed her vigorous attack and ripped each tit outwards and all but dragged her 2 steps by her tits! " Augh... you fucking British Bitch!" Lin switched her attack and jammed her thumbs into the nipples as she sank her fingers deeply into the undersides of Molly's bigger boobs and twisted away! "Fucking American asshole! Oh....SHITTT....!!" Molly cried out and it looked like the end of her coming up.
      The English fighter gave one last ditch effort and started squashing and crushing each of Lin's boobs, her fingers buried to the knuckles and deeper than ever before, as Lin started to scream in agony now from the vicious assault! Grabbing each tit from the fronts and crushing the nipples in her palms Lin desperately sank her claws in as deep as possible and was rewarded with a cry as Molly"s face erupted in pain, but then her legs started to give and Lin sobbed as she fell to her knees and grabbed at Molly's wrists and it looked like she was done!  Lin cried out in utter agony, desperately ripping the hands off her damaged tits as she continued to sob uncontrollably, as she moaned and cursed her triumphant foe! Molly pushed her down onto her back then laid her rack across her face and grimaced in pain and happiness at the same time as she enjoyed humiliating Lin while her boobs ached agonizingly, the crazy English beauty smiling while a few tears fell down her cheeks! After Lin was almost passed out she raised them off her face and started working on her tits, soon she had milk flowing and taunted poor Lin to no end! As she got to her feet she could not hide the pain she was in as she walked out of the room in triumph!

4.Katy VS Anna-
The 2 beauties wasted no time and grabbed each other by the boobs. Katy was gouging and tearing each huge tit just like her previous opponents and Anna was looking slightly agitated, but she wrenched the redheads breasts back and forth while digging her fingers deep into the undersides, concurrently mashing her nipples under her thumbs like a pro and had here grimacing after a few seconds! Katy used the same trick as Bri had done to Katja and smashed her tits against her shoulders and face, but Anna twisted and tore her tits around so hard she was able to force the redhead down slowly to her knees even as the redhead continued her assault on her dark haired opponents huge juggs! "You will be just another overconfident redhead whose tits I squashed!" Katy's face turned bright red almost as if trying to match her hair color as she grabbed Anna's boobs in a death grip and used all her weight to tugg them, and her,huge down to her knees, all but hanging off them at first as she stretched them way past their limits! Anna tried to hide her pain, but her eyes flashed the pain she was in and Katy now had the fuel she needed to take control! "Oh yeahhhh.....Miss Tit fighter is about to get squashed!". She empathized the last word by squeezing each of Anna' boobs as close to the body as possible and crushing as much of each tit as possible! Anna definitely was in trouble and her legs were soon trembling as Katy's powerful grip squashed and squeezed them as fast and hard as she could muster! " I am going to show AJ your just a washed up old slut whose time has came and GONE!"
Once again empisizing her word with action, but this time with a squashing of the front of each tit! Unfortunately that had a much less affect on the aching Anna and she continued her attack and soon was slowly forcing the redhead backwards as she now reached out and clawed desperately at each huge tit! Anna quickly had her back on the ground and then maneuvered herself into a straddling position, never losing her grip while her rival grasped, missed, and grabbed again as she desperately clawed at her rivals ample beauties! Anna smiled like a cat eyeing the trapped mouse as she mashed down hard, then ripped each tit up and around and then smashed her fingers down deeply, before crushing them in her fingers, then another tug as Katy started screaming with each savage tug upwards! She continued over and over till the redhead was just wreaked and could take no more of it, grabbing at Anna's wrists and tugging them off her beaten boobs! "Wow... I guess your skills at predicting the future suck, or maybe you just need more practice. Tell me did you see this coming!" Anna quickly trapped her arms under her knees and proceeded to milk her tits in between more squeezing, till Katy was sobbing and utter defeated!
Anna Wins!
Katy goes on to the losers Round!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:16:27 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr