News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hands on Titfight Challenge Round 3

• 12 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Hands on Titfight Challenge Round 3
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:39:00 PM »
Now for the next to last round:

1.Ana VS Molly- After Molly's destruction of my lady Lin, I can't wait to see Ana put her in her place, Oh how I have imagined seeing her crush that uppity English fighter to tears!! We shall see if the English beauty is beaten or is too much for the lovely Ana and advances to the Final!! Either way it will be short and brutal for one of them!

2.Brianna Vs Anna Brianna took out one of my previous "Queens" Katja and I had been sure the blonde would leave her wreaked on the floor. Anna made short work of the redheaded terror Katy whom I thought would be to much for her after all the abuse she had already suffered and I was looking forward to her taking on Brianna. Instead its a fight I had not anticipated and it's going to be a savage win for one lady!

Wrdwvr

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
Re: Hands on Titfight Challenge Round 3
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
How much longer until I'm crowned the Queen of these bitches?  I've already stomped my way through most of them.

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 09:46:44 PM »
I'm ready for my crown already!

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 11:49:45 PM »
Ana VS Molly:
The 2 fighters slowly circled each other, both trying to not look like they were paying too much attention to each other, but I knew both were looking for the weak spots on each others still swollen and bruised boobs. Molly stepped forward first as she taunted her new rival, " So your the bitch AJ wants to see literally crush my tits. Well I can tell you the only crushed tits will be your little pathetic set. You will be just another notch in my belt, though with all you poor excuses for titfighters I may need another belt or even two!"
   Ana strutted forward and got right in her rivals face, " I will be the one making you cry as I become the milker and you the milked, you smelly assed piece of gutter trash! That fucker Aj is going to reward me handsomely when I leave you on the floor... defeated and milked by my hands... you fucking English tart!!" Molly shot right back, “Another delusional American twit with puffy little tits! I am going to pop them I will squeeze them so hard! You trashy little pile of shit!” Both beauties actually roared at each other like some kind of dinosaurs about to battle for territory. In a few short moments one would be standing over the other victorious, but for this second they were 2 undefeated goddesses, about to devour or be devoured!
   Both sets of hands reached out and secured holds on the swollen orbs of each other, fingers digging in deep, as each tried and failed to stifle a cry of pain from their lips! Both were already beyond their normal tolerance thresholds as each started twisting the others tits, but even as their lips drew back in pain they both snarled at each other, then started ripping each tit around for maximum pain! Ana ripped then hard to the left and then right, another left tug and Molly’s face erupted in pain and she stumbled after them! Ana had a smile, for a millisecond, then Molly somehow forced her fingers in deeper, crushing each boob harder than before, then twisted them enough to make Ana’s eyes teared up as she continued to rip her hurting foes huge jugs around in her strong savage grip! Molly cried out again as her knees started to wobble, and her face suddenly betrayed her desperation as she put everything into her grip of Ana’s smaller ripe melons!
   Poor Ana was quickly  just as devastated, as her boobs were all but crushed in Moll’s powerful hands, each oozing with her titflesh, as she twisted, tugged, and crushed it! In comparison she only had pieces of Molly’s huge breasts, but her strong grip seemed to make up for that, her fingers buried past the knuckles and squashing as much real estate as she could hold in her hands! Molly suddenly let out an anguished cry and Ana’s face brightened as the look crossing her rivals face! Ana wrenched the big jugs so hard Molly almost pulled her hands away from her attack, but she gave it one last surge of strength and instead it was now poor Ana crying out, in utter agony, before letting out a scream and  was suddenly grabbing at the English fighters hands and struggling to free her out crushed beauties!
   “On noo… I get to enjoy this you little boobed loser, fucking wanker bitch!”, she yelled and she struggled with Ana for a moment before getting behind her and grabbing each tit in her hands and squashing each in her fingers! “Augghhhh you fucking limey BITCH!!.....YOU...CUNNTTT….!”Ana wailed as Molly mangled her perfect tits from behind and with a perfect grip now that was just devesting as Ana’s legs started to wobble! Molly started working away on the tits in a different way, until she had milk squirting and had humiliated her defeated foe! She all but tossed away by her tits and laughed as she stumbled and feel to her knees sobbing! Molly strutted to the door, but could not hide the tears flowing down both sides of her face as she went through the door, cursing Ana under her breathe!
Molly barely squeezes put a win!
Ana will fight in the last losers round!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 11:52:51 PM »
Brianna VS Anna:
 Like the fight previously, it was almost feeling like a championship fight between undefeated rivals. Brianna was crushing tits and taking names all around the FCF forum and now she faced Anna, who after a first round lose had roared back, squashing the tits of  all her opponents. The Asian Apple had been waiting very impatiently for Anna to lose, so she could avenge her losers round lose to her. Her reaction when Anna finished off Katy had been almost comical as she tossed stuff around and then got into a short fistfight with the defeated redhead. We had to pull her off of Katy as she twisted her tits in her hands and had bent her backwards over a recliner!
    Both fighters were glaring at each other, but were giving a brave front, the body language of each one showed they were each almost done. This would be a very short, but brutal fight.  Anna taunted Brianna as she strutted up to her and bumped her tits with her own larger pair! "These are the best pair here you fucking overrated bitch, I am going to put you to sleep with them as soon as I crush those pathetic flesh bags you call tits!" Slamming them hard enough against Brianna to make her stumble back surprised as Anna laughed at her. Brianna recovered in a flash and snarled at her foe loudly, "Oh you rank smelling cow…..I will be so happy when I crush those fat saggy udders of yours in my fingers and show everyone who the best hands on tit fighter is! Then you will submit as I milk you to tears!"
     With that said both beauties dove into each others breasts and the battle was on! Both went for full frontal squashing, each ones nipples crushed in the other palms as they squeezed till the titflesh around the  fingers were turning white and each ones hands just oozed with the others breasts! “Bitch….Fucker…..SLUT… WHORE….” screamed out the two beauties as they crushed and squeezed each others tits and tried to gain control and finish off the other before they could not take anymore! Brianna cried out as she threw her head back, her lips taut and her eyes squinting in pain as Anna twisted her tits back and forth hard enough to now bring tears to her eyes! Anna looked pleased at her foes reaction, “That’s it for you, you  slutty dumb bimbo, you and your little tits are FINISHED!”, she taunted tasting victory, as poor Brianna’s eyes started trickling tears, her legs beginning to wobble beneath her!
      Still she fought on, stubbornly refusing to submit to the awful squashing Anna was giving her boobs and then her foe’s lips started to tremble and then Anna let out a shriek of pain!  Brianna had desperately switched her attack, quickly ploughing her fingers in, sinking them deeply into the undersides! She used her thumbs and pushed each nipple, followed by the areola, into the huge tits till they almost disappeared from sight as now Anna was unable to cover it up any more and the utter agony was etched across her face as tears rolled down her cheeks! Anna looked done but then she gave a final frantic twist to Brianna’s tits as her rival ripped her own tits up and down with all she had left! Then as the two beauties went down to the last seconds of their endurance Brianna sobbed in agony as Anna finally took control and then made a real show of twisting and tearing them around as Bri sobbed uncontrollably and grabbed at her wrists to free her aching breasts!
     “Whose the best…… say it.. you FUCKING cxnt!!!” screamed Anna as she mashed the big swollen and twisted tits between her hands, then ripped them outwards as Brianna wailed again and finally had to grab her wrists and struggled to release her aching orbs from Anna’s brutal attack! Anna used her rivals tits to drag her down to the floor and then straddled her belly. “Now it’s MILKING TIME!!!” and she went to work on the right tit with both hands till it was spewing milk all over them both! “Thats what I am fucking talking about, you dried up old whore! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MILK!” she cried out in a rage as she grabbed the other tit and went to work on it, but as soon as she saw a twinge of anger cross her prone foes eyes she twisted the huge boob in both hands and tugged and tore it around, which was hard work because of its size! She saw the anger disappear from her rivals eyes and satisfied, finally stopped twisting the boob and milked it roughly till Bri was begging her to stop!!! Anna released  the tit and licked the milk around her lips and then smiled wickedly and pushed her hands onto each tit as she rose up, flattening and then mushrooming them around her hands as Bri screamed at her triumphant foe’s painful way of getting to her feet! “I told you I would fucking milk you dry you weak titted dumbass!” She taunted as she turned and left the room, her tears still flowing down freely as she struggled against the agonizing pain from Bri’s vicious breast squeezing attacks.

Ana crushes Brianna and will face Molly in the final round!
Brianna will battle in the final losers round!
Wrdwvr

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 01:22:31 PM »
What is this bias on behalf of this fat uddered Brit Molly?  We all know that slags from the UK don't measure up to American women in any way!  Cmon, lets have her tits tugged to the floor!

And this isn't sour grapes  just because she eked out a victory against me.

(Great to have the contest moving along)

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 01:55:02 AM »
I'm so happy that we are in the finals now! Only one more bitch to beat before I get my crown. Molly, prepare to get your milker's milked!

Offline mollybmilker

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 11:00:53 PM »
As I've swayed my way upon the inferior of FCF, from the jealous lin who still has her tits touching the floor, to my last opponent, saggy Ana. Anna do you really think you could get the crown this easy? Honey my boobs are destined for this, keep in mind boobs, not your pathetic udders that barely made it to the final. Surely everyone shall see an actual queen with real tits, not a fake pair like most have around here.
You can try.

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2019, 08:14:36 PM »
Isn't it a little past time we let this little bitch know that I'm the REAL hand on titfight queen?

Offline mollybmilker

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2019, 10:46:31 PM »
Hmm the time for the verdict to come through may be dragging, but there's something else I'm dragging along, your scrappy tits in my hands, as I twist and bend them hardly and you squeal for every soft time that your tits weren't in pain. [
You can try.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 12:21:13 AM »
And here it is finallly! Please accept my apology for taking so long to post it!,,

The two beauties paced back and forth, glaring daggers at each other as both swollen and still bruising chests swayed back and forth! "So I finally get to deflate those big balloons of yours! You have no idea how much I am going to enjoy squashing those breasts as I make you beg! Then milking you will be the highlight of the night, even your biggest fans will get off on watching my hands milk your saggy tits dry! Fucking idiots all think you have any chance of besting me! You all a bunch whiney bitchs! I can't believe you actually think any of you are in my class of titfighting! In the end, the inevitable, I WIN!"
Anna laughed in her face, "You delusional trashy whore, your going to be 'Molly got Milked' when I squeeze every last drop of milk from your saggy shitty tits!"   I had no idea who would win, but I was hoping it would not be Molly. I imagined her straddling a screaming Anna as she mauled her already worked over tits, squeezing her titflesh as she reveled in her victory and in Anna's screaming defeat. The thought of her milking Anna till she screamed her submission again and again was a disappointment, yet also exciting. I then imagined Molly being out squeezed, Anna's fingers buried deeply as she crushed and twisted each breast, then Anna trapped her on her back and Molly was soon mauled to tears! I almost shot a load in my pants as I imagined Anna's expert fingers working on the English beauties proud but now ravaged boobs, milking her dry as she clutched weakly at her wrists!
Reality came crashing in with a pair of cries as both ladies sank fingers deep into the others boobs, squeezing with all they had! Molly tried to act like she was not affected.
She laughed at Anna's attack, taunting her, "Is that all you have left?! Your finished you fucking trampy piece of fucking trash!".
Instead of responding, Anna's fingers did the talking, soon Molly clenched her teeth in pain as Anna's attack targeted her most abused and bruised parts of her breasts! "HOW DOES THIS FEEL... GUTTER SLUT?!". Anna suddenly mashed the tits together, driving fingers in and twisting and then Molly cried out, twice, as her legs started to wobble and when she could not stifle a third cry and she started desperately twisting at her foe's tits with all she could muster as her legs began to give out under her! Anna was in obvious control and she was working each boob over hard! Molly was now getting  creamed and could not believe it. She wanted to beat her foe so bad she could taste it! Her arm muscles were now bulging from the exertion, as she crushed and squeezed, ripping each boob all around for added abuse bringing all her formidable strength to bear!   
    "Auggghhh...FUCKKKKK....you sewer slut......!!!!!!" Anna bellowed as she struggled against the renewed and savage attack! Her own fingers were still crushing her foes juggs with all her remaining strength, her thumbs stabbed against the areolas as her fingers crushed and squeezed the undersides of the English beauties chest, the already swollen and crushed titflesh oozing in her grip as she struggled to take back control again. "Just give up before I tear your tits off, you loopy cxnt! I can feel you weakening with every squeeze and tug!", taunted Molly, as she began slowly gaining control! Now it was Anna visibly struggling! Anna cried out and her face was a mask of pain as she desperately fought to take back control! She made Molly bellow as she mashed her tits again and made her scream as she twisted them like doorknobs! But fate had other ideas, and Molly thought of the humiliation she would face if this scrawny American beach bimbo overcame her! She thought of Anna milking her breasts and making her beg to be released in front of all her new fans and at that thought she yelled in a rage and gave a burst of strength she did not realize she had, to her already paralyzing attack! " I will NOT let you win you fucking ugly troll!" Anna's face could not hide the pain she was enduring now as her tits were twisted so hard that the new agony made her legs buckle as she began slowly sinking downwards! "Noooo......Fucckkkk....! You fucking slut!!!! AUGH.....,FUCK...!! Anna cried out.
"Take that you american slob, I will twist them and twist them till you are sobbing in my hands!!!" Anna could not stop a sob from getting out, her eyes tearing up, her face twisted and lips drawn back showing her clenched teeth. The english beauty looks on triumphantly as she rips each huge boob back and forth in her strong fingers, each buried deeply! Anna sobs out again and is barely able to continue her attack and is slowly driven, inch by inch, to her knees! Molly looked even more triumphant... for a few more seconds, actually smacking Anna's face with own her tits! "Your fucking done you fucking little assed weasly cxnt! Can you taste your own defeat? Here have some more!" Molly smacked her tits against her face twice more before mashing them in her face! Anna was almost done, but as with her other fights she reached down deep and went all out! Now as she screamed in a muffled rage Molly's tits were twisted and then ripped downwards hard enough to make her scream, as they were stretched way past their limits! Anna was almost hanging off of the grip she had on each tit as Molly cried out…"'Ohhhhh SHITTTT......you fucking piece of american garbage...I will make you pay......FUCKKkkkk....'
     Anna, her face free, tore the tits sideways left, then ripped them to the right and all but dragged Molly down to the floor in agonized surprise, quickly jumping onto her rival and crawled on top of her, her fingers stabbing down deeply into the boobs as the English beauty screamed and yelled! She slammed them together twice and Molly could not suppress her anguished cry as fingers burrowed in deeply once again, devastating her already agonized tits! Now Anna's own tits were free now as her foe grabbed at her wrists to free herself! Molly's tears rolled down her face as she pulled Anna's hands from her ravaged beauties only to have Anna drop her tits in her face! "Your finished bitch!" Anna cried as she ripped her hands free and reached down sinking them deeply into each boob and crushing each nipple in her palms! "Nnnuuummmpphhhh" came the muffled cry from the english beauty as her nipples and areolas were squeezed the twisted! Anna worked them over but good, as Molly's body stiffened with every squeeze and twist as she struggled to breathe. When Anna felt she had sufficiently weakened her she then rose up removing her boobs off her almost defeated foe's face and began to work on milking her tits! Molly was still jot done with Anna and she quickly reached up, desperately latching onto each one in a last ditch effort to take back the fight! She squeezed and crushed the nipples and areolas of Anna's boobs and made her cry out, just as milk began to flow from her breasts!  "Oh you fucking cxnt...! You fucking trashy slut...I will rip your tits off for this..!!!!" Before she could make good on her threat Anna stopped milking them and ripped her tits outwards and slammed them together twice as she drove her fingers in as deep as they would go each time, making the English fighter scream and then started crushing and twisting the tenderized tits as Molly wailed in utter agony and finally grabbed at her wrists! "Do you give up you fucking shit! SAY IT...!!" Molly reached out weakly to grab Anna's breasts, but another vicious squeeze and she was grabbing Anna's wrists to free her aching boobs! "Oh fuckkkk you bitchhhhh.... let goooooOOOO..!" Anna was relentless, "I did not hear the magic words...... LOSER!!!!" Anna tore the tits up and down as hard as she could,  her fingers wrenching the titflesh till Molly could take no more and finally screamed out her submission! Anna immediately went back to milking both tits as Molly sobbed beneath her in defeat! Anna worked them over like none had ever done before to the English beauty! She drained every last drop of milk before she finally climbed off of Molly and held her arms up in triumph! She stood over the sobbing Molly, her face a mask of hate as she glared at Anna, looking like she was already making plans for their next encounter and what she would do to her when she was fresh! Anna saw that defiant look and gave her a quick stomp to her left boob, digging her heel in and twisting it back and forth as Molly wailed and grabbed her ankle and pulled it off! Anna laughed at her and did the same to her right tit till Molly pulled it off, then she strutted away! She was a mess and needed immediate attention, she would not be in any shape to defend her title for awhile thanks to Molly!
Molly loses and goes onto the losers round
Anna is the winner of the tourney! Long may she reign as queen of titsqueezing!
Wrdwvr

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 11:12:14 PM »
Now that the English strumpet Molly has lost, and has leaking deflated boobs, I will have my chance to avenge my unfortunate loss to her.  Sinking my nails into her bovine jugs, I will rend them, before starting another milking.  I really want to hear her beg for mercy (not that she will receive any).  Please, Mr Wrdwvr, allow another fight between us, and permit extreme humiliation to the loser!

Although in slow motion, I loved the concept of a nasty tit tugging duel between us endowed ladies (and a few whores)

Linda

Offline AkikoJ

• https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 03:10:59 AM »
would make for an interesting mass fight
No interest in Trillian...stop asking or I'll iggy you.