News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chelsea Clinton vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Chelsea Clinton vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:57:19 PM »
   This was slated to be a friendly political debate, there were two podiums on either side of the large stage with an inflatable pool between them.  The pool was full of mud, as a joking reminder that there would be no "mudslinging" in this debate.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stood behind one of the podiums wearing a skin tight coal gray dress.  Her friendly smile and demeanor vanished when her opponent, Chelsea Clinton walked out onto the stage wearing an almost identical dress.  Chelsea winked at Alexandria.
   "You have to admit, you make it look good, but I make it look better." taunted Chelsea.
Alexandria left her podium and stalked around the pool.
   "I don't know why I agreed to this debate anyway.  It's like fighting an unarmed woman.  The only thing you're really good for is popping out more grandchildren for Bill and Hillary to dote over." said Alexandria angrily.
An open handed slap echoed in the auditorium and Alexandria's head snapped back.  Alexandria straightened herself and lay her hand on her cheek where it was still warm from Chelsea's blow.  Another slap echoed and this time Chelsea almost spun around.  Chelsea righted herself and lay her hand on her cheek with an angry look on her face.  Two Secret Service agents started to move on the side of the stage, but Chelsea waved them off.
   "This is my fight, stay out of it." ordered Chelsea.
A backhand chop shook Alexandria's big boobs and the impact caused her to stumble back and fall to a seated position.  Alexandria coughed as she tried to catch her breath and get back to her feet.
   "If you want a fight girl, I'll stomp you until those baby blues pop out of your head." said Alexandria as she stepped back toward Chelsea.
Alexandra drove her fist deep into Chelsea's soft belly.  Chelsea's eyes widened and her cheeks puffed out as air hissed out of her mouth and nose.  Alexandria smile as she put her hand under Chelsea's chin and lifted her upright, in spite of the obvious pain it caused her.  Alexandria grabbed the collar of Chelsea's dress and ripped it straight down.  While Chelsea was still trying to catch her breath, Alexandria stripped the former First Daughter down to her black underwear.  Alexandria giggled as she stepped back and presented her humiliated opponent to the crowd.  Chelsea put her hands on Alexandria's shoulders and raised her knee up into Alexandria's gut.
   "Awwhhh!" screamed Alexandria as she bent over.
Chelsea tore Alexandria's dress off as she wheezed and gasped for air.  Alexandria looked down then looked at Chelsea.
   "You witch!" spat Alexandria as she grabbed Chelsea's hair.
Chelsea retaliated by grabbing two handfuls of Alexandria's hair.  As they struggled they hit the side of the pool and tipped into it.  Both women came up with looks of disgust on their faces and their bodies completely covered in the thin brown mud.  They each tried to grab the other, but their bodies were too slippery to get a hold.  Finally Chelsea lunged at Alexandria, using her own body to drive Alexandria back against the side of the pool.  Holding her pinned against the side of the pool, Chelsea used her left hand to pinch Alexandria's nose closed.  Alexandria's dark eyes widened as Chelsea kissed her.  Too late Alexandria realized the sinister nature of the kiss as Chelsea began to pound her right hand into Alexandria's belly.  Alexandria tried to push her way, but both Alexandria's hands and Chelsea's body were too slippery.  All she could do was scream with each punch, but that was muffled into Chelsea's mouth.  In what seemed like an eternity to Alexandria, but was only a minute the lack of oxygen made the Congresswoman pass out.  Chelsea scrambled out of the pool and left Alexandria floating belly up in a pool of mud.
   "I suppose that's one way to win a debate." said Chelsea as she took a towel from one of her Secret Service agents.

Offline bs

Re: Chelsea Clinton vs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 12:01:57 PM »
That was a fun little story. Very well written.
I think battle royale between AOC and her "squad" would make for a good story.