News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for opponent international mixed couple team match.

• 1 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Looking for opponent international mixed couple team match.
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:38:52 PM »
We decided to do a world tour and we will fight against couple from many countries.

I’m looking for first team, each one formed by two combatants, male and female for a message board fight. Not only married.
Upper Age limit is of 40 lower is of 20.

The only rules are no biting or gouging eye and no killing. Attacks (hold, erotic move,  punching, kicking, clawing and biting) anywhere else on the body are allowed. The winning team is decided when the opposing couple have either passed out or are unable to continue.
Team will fight simultaneously inside or outside of the ring.

This is loser get fucked match in front of people.

If you interested in this, please send me message or reply here. Here is what I need in terms of information:
-name
-height
-weight
-nationality
-picture (if you have)

Our stats. We are Japanese.
Kenji 6-2 205lbs 38 Japan/Yumiko 5-3 142lbs 34 Japan

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Re: Looking for opponent international mixed couple team match.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »
Yumiko and I kiss in the locker room excited for our international match. This is fight to finish match, but we don't afraid. The time come and I and Yumiko are introduced.
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring first combatants...from Japan, they are team of Japan, Kenji and Yumiko!”
I take my wife’s hand walk through the crowd. The arena is full of people, Japanese spectators cheering loudly.
We climb into the ring together and start stretching as we wait for our opponents...