News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Red-Handed: Part 1

• 1 Replies
« on: August 13, 2019, 11:19:41 PM »

When the back of my head smacked a dent into the sheet-rock wall it had been slammed into I quickly realized I might have been out of my league and worse yet, I'm pretty sure everyone else in the room already knew it from the beginning. I couldn't even hear Billy anymore over the way Lima's girlfriend was cheering for her now, which was probably the most disappointing aspect of the whole thing. I was after all doing this for him, at least I was for the most part and here he was barely even rooting for me. I get it I guess, my back hadn't been off that wall in like five minutes and it's pretty hard to say anything when your wife's getting trash-talked by a pair of nineteen year olds.

I guess if I can find it, I should start from the beginning.

Last summer the neighbors next door got rid of their pool in favor of a trampoline, not that me or Bill were concerned. We pride ourselves on following the old motto that a good neighbor is never seen until you need them. Besides, the kids loved it and it made for a better babysitter than the television. The only surprise came one morning when I came home early from dropping the kids off at school to find my husband Billy jerking it to the neighbor girl and one her friends wrestling on the bouncy plane. After my initial shock and his embarrassment subsided I began to understand why he did it; don't get me wrong I totally found it creepy, we had actually been at Bridgette's graduation party not that long ago. But, it wasn't as if she had grown up next door and seeing these two rolling around I really couldn't blame him.

Bridgette's friend; a Spanish girl who's name I thought was Lima, had the smaller girl folded up and pinned under her body. I mean really what was a guy to do?  Both of them were barely wearing booty shorts and tank tops that hid very little on their struggling bodies, and these were the kind of bodies everybody finds hard to ignore. By the way both of them looked I have to wonder what they put in the water these days. I sat Billy back down on the edge of the bed he had sprung up from and wrapped my left hand around his softening cock and started stroking, sliding onto his lap and kissing his neck and ear:

"Who do you think will win?", I whispered. Leaning my head to get my own view of the action, I watched as Bridgette managed to kick the darker girl in the skin tight navy jean shorts and matching tank top off of her and the pair soon started bouncing opposite each other in a clockwise circle, smiling and laughing.

"Ohhmmm...dunno...looks pretty even.", groaned Bill, turning his head to kiss me before we both went back to our voyeuristic show.

He was right, it did look like a pretty even match up from the outside. Lima seemed to have a couple inches on Bridgette, but it didn't seem to bother our neighbor. Both of them had incredibly enviable figures; each distinct to each woman, but when placed a side by side you could tell they must have been frequently confused for sisters or cousins.

Bridgette; our actual neighbor, did not boast the long stilt-like legs of her opponent or the matching arms. Her body was more of that of a gymnasts', short in stature and full of potential muscle that she barely concealed by a pair shiny pink soccer shorts and a bright white sports bra. The shorter brunette slid down to her knees trying to tackle one of Lima's legs, but she quickly bounced herself out of her path, leaving Bridgette nothing to grasp. Spinning around she stood up and the two began to bounce and circle again. Unfettered she charged forward with a explosive leap that drew an excited gasp from me and reached out clasping at Lima's shoulders and arms. Bridgette pulled at the taller girl and tried to slip her into a headlock but, Lima used her longer arms to shove she away and continued walking backwards along the opposite side of the trampoline.

With the momentary lapse in action I took the opportunity to stand; much to Billy's dismay, and slip my underwear off from under my dress. His groaning quickly ceased as I lifted my black dress and turned to him giving him an eyeful of butt with a giggle. I felt his hand grasp my left cheek, groping it before he made me jump with a firm slap. Looking back I reached down to grasp the tip of his cock, positioning it against my wet sex as I sat back on his lap this time facing away from him completely. I began sliding my hips, teasing his stiff rod with my wet labia and mons. Gasping out, I shuddered as my pussy took over for what my hand was doing moments ago and turned my attention back out the window to the two leaping lioness's coming together again. This time they locked their elbow's and shoulder's up in each other's grasp in a classic wrestling showdown like I had seen on WWF when I was a kid.

It wasn't long before Lima had started to force a struggling Bridgette backwards across the circular black plane, her longer arms an obvious advantage. But, surprisingly a moment later the girls were heading right back the other way which for some reason got me hotter than anything else did up to that moment, including the sliding of my husbands cock against my pussy. I mean I guess they could have been hamming it up for theatrical sake, but by the looks on their faces and the now gone laughing it didn't seem that way. The sudden seriousness of it all brought a tingle to my body and I almost unconsciously reached down to grab the tip of Billy's dick as it rested between my legs, ringing it with my fingers to a moan from behind me. I couldn't quite be sure but by the way Billy's cock flexed against my fingers I was pretty sure it and he were rooting for our neighbor, which was hard not to do. Bridgette had somehow managed to back the taller Lima up against the edge of the trampoline, the latina girl's feet slipping along the silver metal coils and she didn't stop either, shoving out hard and flinging the darker girl off and into the air. I gasped out as Lima's arms and legs went akimbo, searching for something to grasp before she smacked against the ground. I stopped teasing Billy to bring my hands to my mouth as my body tensed in sympathetic pain, forgetting the obvious resilience  of youth. Within seconds she was up and bounding, charging back for the trampoline and a now parading Bridgette. Relaxing I returned to our guilty pleasure, enthralled as I watched Lima pull herself up onto their wobbly ring. Yelling something to her tinier opponent she moved towards Bridgette, but Bridgette seemed entirely unfazed. The young girl simply kept walking her side of the circle and celebrating her ejection of the latina by curling her tiny arms in and flexing them, her two tennis ball sized muscles swelling outwards. Lima flung her own arms up and said something to Bridgette before the two girls brought their hands together, intertwining their fingers.I don't think I've ever seen a sexier sight in my life than the two of those girls struggling to put one and other on their knees, and by the the feel of his cock neither had Billy. Again things seemed pretty even; which was a shock to me seeing as Bridgette had just sent Lima flying moments before, and the two went back and forth across the trampoline. Each time one of the girls toes would touch the metals bands holding the trampoline together their resolve seemed to double and back the other way the pair would go like pin-balls.

Finally, just when it seemed like Bridgette was getting the better of the exchange, Lima whipped her hands away from her opponent's and leaned into the charging pygmy. Using her height advantage she shoved down hard forcing Bridgette to double over. Lima's hands went under Bridgette's and unexpectedly the Latina sprung upwards, her legs splitting into a wide V' as she went airborne in a way that would have made any first-string cheerleader jealous. Bridgette's feet were ripped from the trampoline as Lima jerked her into the air and her pulled it into the air horizontally before both girls dropped back down with Lima slamming the smaller girl onto the tense surface below them while she landed on her own butt. Bridgette's body bounced off it's breasts and face and I again tensed out of concern, but she acted as if she didn't even feel it and instantly began pushing herself up. Lima was already on top of her however and began wrapping her head up in her arm. Soon both her and Bridgette were up their feet, the former walking the latter around the trampoline as Bridgette tried to fend her off. From behind me I heard Billy's voice start cheering her on:

"Come on Bridge, get out of it", he said as I echoed the last part of his sentence. For a moment it looked as if she might as she began stopping the taller girl's progress but, then Lima slid behind her and placed her into a hold which she found even more difficulty to escape. Sliding her arms under Bridgette's she clamped her hands down on the back of the smaller girl's neck, clasping them together before she began shoving down. For the first time I could see real pain registering on one of the girls faces and my mind split instantaneously into dual feelings of excitement and empathy. My primal urges won out as Lima's display of dominance began to unfold and despite his recent encouragement, by the way Billy's cock was flexing against my sex I could tell they also had within him. I let him slide into me just as Lima hoisted Bridgette into the air, everything make both of us gasp in unison. She could only hold Bridgette up for a moment before the smaller girl was able to get her tip toes against the the trampoline, but with each step behind her the latina sunk the stretchey floor away from her opponent making Bridgette's feet kick as she struggled to free herself in vain. The way she was being held only underscored the futility of her situation, but it also had one other visual side effect of which both me and my husband took notice. Though quite diminutive there was nothing small about one part of Bridgette's physique;  two parts to be exact, and the neck crank Lima was working her in put them both on display. A jealous lust started to spur my hips into more frenzied movement as I watched Bridgette's breasts bounce with each step of the girls. The two easily D-Cup mounds stretched the small top she was wearing as Lima smiled and said something to the back of her head.

"What's she saying?", I asked.

"How would I know?," Billy whispered back as if we were worried someone was listening.

Leaning forward I took care to slid the bottom of the wood framed window quietly up, the room flooding with the sounds of early summer and the unfolding struggle. Instantly what I heard made my pussy clamp and slide against my husband's cock:

"Who wears the pants Bridge...huh...who's the champ?", Lima asked in her slightly accented voice as she tightened her grasp on Bridgette's head, forcing her chin to her chest.

"We're both....wearing shorts!", Bridgette yelled back through a spattering of frustrated laughter as her friend joined in the giggling but despite the sudden burst of giddiness neither girl was letting up on their struggles. Bouncing a little; Bridgette tried to kick her legs out and use her momentum to slip free of Lima's grasp, but on the second bounce Lima swung her arms downwards as Bridgette descended and flung the tiny girl towards the trampoline's surface. Bridgette's body bounced up only to be met by Lima's outstretched leg as she dropped beside her friend, slamming the limb across Bridgette's chest. The smaller girl's breasts collapsed under Lima's coppery leg and her whole body kicked up in such a dramatic fashion I had to assume she was embellishing the pain, that was until I thought about how her tits must feel. For some reason; at least one I didn't understand at the time, my hips began working against Billy's cock faster. I've never thought of myself as a bad person or someone who got off on someone else's pain, but there was something so hot about the way Bridgette's face twisted up as Lima put more pressure against her breasts.

Bounding up and spinning onto her hands and knees beside Bridgette, Lima tried to flatten her opponent down to the stretchy surface but the neighbor girl proved she wasn't quite out of yet and sprung upwards, using her little body to tackle a surprised Lima down to the trampoline's floor. Scrambling up the taller girl like a some kind of alluring chipmunk as Lima tried to get free, Bridgette thrust and slammed her hips and butt down into the middle of Lima's back. The quick turn-about had both Billy and I silently whispering encouragement again between pants and gasps as the speed of our fucking picked up in time with the intensity of the bout. I wasn't really surprised Billy was cheering for Bridgette; I guess it could have been a "home crowd" kind of thing, but I like to think it's because I myself am a bit diminutive. It was absolutely why I was on her side, both in my words and in the wave of heat that rushed over my skin as I watched her take control. Billy's hands reached from behind me to fondle my breasts through my blouse, the action and his caress making me work his cock harder as we both watched in awe. Like any red-blooded American Bridgette dropped her hands to Lima's back and started to ride the girl below as Lima tried to get her off body. She even went so far to mime a ten-gallon hat to whirl around her head, which gave her bouncing breasts just a little extra jiggle, before she reached forward and cupped Lima's chin and head, thrusting her pelvis back down against her back as her knees slowly sank back to the trampoline. Pulling hard she forced the darker girl's eyes towards the sky:

"Rrrruhhhhhh....what were you saying...huh?!", Bridgette yelled out gleefully as she bent her friend in half. Lima's cheeks mushed under her hands as the tiny girl stretched her friend back, planting the back of her head into her puffed out cleavage as she leaned down to look into the latina's face. Lima's only response was to grit her teeth and try to shake her head free as she kicked her long legs against the nylon surface and slid up onto her knees, making Bridgette's body rise. Her hands shot up to Bridgette's', peeling at her fingers but after a few seconds she slapped them back down to the trampoline below opting instead to return to her bucking and thrashing under Bridgette; making the young girls body bounce with each toss upwards.

My own bucking and thrashing had gotten pretty intense too as I tried to envision what it was like being Bridgette at the moment. To have another woman squirming between your thighs, twisting her body and impressing your strength on it. The idea of it all made my pussy clamp down on Billy's cock harder, eager for it to hit every nerve along my vaginal walls. I steadied myself on my heels and leaned forward, grasping my knees as I backed it up onto my husband and got and even better view of the scene outside.

Bridgette had gotten her knee's back down to the trampoline's surface and was now yanking on Lima's head in earnest. The latina's supple teen body began to arch into a classic downward dog as Bridgette forced her back to bend. The sight of Lima's round bubble butt bouncing and squirming came into view for us, and both Billy and I moaned simultaneously. Lima's backside wagged to and fro trying to unseat her smaller rival as she reached up and grabbed Bridgette's matted hair, tugging downward until she could grasp her head and pitching forward with a loud yell of exertion.

Bridgette's thick, short legs sprang into the air as she flipped down to the trampoline apron violently shaking the surface with a loud grunt as Lima's upper body dropped down atop her own. Panting and murmuring something as she squirmed on top of our neighbor, the outside of her hip smacking against Bridgette's cheek and shoulder, as from underneath Bridgette immediately bucked and slid as she tried to get the upper portion of it from under Lima, but the latina was tightly pressed to her body. Scrunching her shoulders up she shocked both me and Billy again, making us gasp when she slid backwards and dropped her breasts right over Bridgette's face. Bridgette's body froze for a moment before her legs sprang to life and started kicking rapidly against the trampoline as she let out a high pitched squeal from between Lima's breasts. 

"She just...ah...shoved her boobs in her face!", Billy moaned from out from behind me in a brilliant summary of what was happening. I was quick to snap back:

"Shut up!", I whispered loudly. For some reason his Neanderthal tendency to break down such an intimate struggle to that statement irritated me but, really I was just worried about being discovered. 

Billy responded to the annoyance of being silenced with a small shove to back as he cupped the top of my buttcheeks and spread my labia, thrusting extra hard up into me. I bit my lip to stifle the moan that swelled up inside my throat, but not even Billy's well timed thrusts could take my eyes from the scene outside.

Lima was still atop Bridgette and though not exactly blessed the same way as our diminutive neighbor was from what I could tell her breasts seemed to be giving Bridgette plenty of trouble. The shorter girl bucked and squeamed under her, but she couldn't quite fully get out from under Lima's body. It was getting harder to hear anything over our own heavy breathes and the mix of grunts and groans coming from the girls, but Lima's giggling shout to "Kiss em" was unmistakable. I felt my pussy spasm in response to the words, and my orgasm started slowly building as Billy's thrusts grew more urgent. Sliding my hand back onto his leg I tried to ease his motions.

"Not...uhhh...yet baby," I pleaded and he slowed his hips movements in response. Not that I wasn't enjoying what he was doing, I was just trying to savour every moment of this naughty adventure.

Lima lifted her shoulders and slammed her breasts back down over Bridgette's face, shimmying and rubbing them all over the young girl's features. But, as she lifted back up to do it again Bridgette's legs bounced from the trampoline's surface. They flung upwards into the air and began to split as she curled herself up and grasped Lima's sides, shoving her body up towards the sky. Snapping her legs shut and bunching them up around Lima's head, the latina's hands shot up and immediately began grabbing for the flexing limbs. Bridgette's legs suddenly burst out with definition as her calves crossed above Lima's head, the angle of grip causing the loose fitting pair of shorts she was wearing to sag down and expose more of her bulging hamstrings. I shuddered again as the slightest hint of Bridgette's taut buttcheeks shown, but as fast as they appeared they disappeared when Lima tossed Bridgette's legs up and off her head. They landed beside her and she dove for them, but before she could get a good grip on Bridgette the smaller girl started to roll away. She wasn't able to fully escape though as Lima spilled onto the trampoline's surface face-first and grasped her ankles. Bridgette kicked and tried to spin her feet, but she couldn't stop Lima from tugging her back towards her as the bigger girl got back to her knees. Tugging Bridgette towards her she dove atop the young girl, but Bridgette rolled and soon the two were spinning like a multi-colored tornado around the shiny black circle.

There was something so appealing about the uncertainty of that moment. The fact that both women were clearly putting their all in to physically dominating the other girl, that either could emerge on top of her rival. I felt it starting to become more and more difficult to keep myself in line and it was no longer Billy doing the eager thrusting. I closed my eyes; shook through the pleasure and when I opened them, within a blink Lima had again taken control. She was sprawled over Bridgette's back, loosely wrapped around her and weighing her paler counterpart down as the smaller girl balled her body up underneath her. Bridgette struck out quickly trying to clear her body from under Lima but only succeeded in causing the statuesque girl to topple off of her as Lima's legs quickly kicked out and encircled her abdomen, her upper body slapping down to the trampoline's surface.   

"I...ughhhh...asked you a question Bridge!", the latina cooed through winded breathes as her legs sprung to life, her thick thighs swelling out as they started to compact Bridgette's middle.

"Rhhhmmmfff!", was all a trapped Bridgette replied as she smacked her hands down against the apron, making the tense springs shake. 

"Huh?!...Huh?!", the latina egged, turning a little and tugging against the bottom of Bridgette's shorts with each taunt. Bridgette giggled a little as she slid her knees in under her body and tried to working it's lower half away from Lima's roaming fingers, inadvertently exposing the top of her sculpted buttcheeks. Much to my dismay Bridgette reached down and pulled her shorts up, so Lima changed her tactic opting instead to swat against her bottom rather than expose it to the sun. Alternating from one buttcheek to another she made Bridgette's hips dance as she put the squeeze on her belly and ribs.

"Ohhh...fuckk...", Billy whispered from behind me as we both watched Bridgette try to defend her ass.

I could tell he was getting close, I was too but the ordeal had started to become a contest in itself for me. Which one of us would climax first and spoil the fun for the other one? Could we both somehow last until the near unimaginably sexy scene outside fully unfolded? in response.

Bridgette's situation was degrading fast it seemed, and it was beginning to look like the strain her friend's legs were placing on her body was taking it's toll. Though still on her knees her upper body had sagged downwards into the trampoline and onto her heavy chest, making her breasts swell out to the sides from beneath. I looked to her face and saw the joviality had all but drained from it; replaced with tenacity and frustration, but despite the new look of determination Bridgette's struggles weren't really doing anything more than bumping the pair around a small part of the trampoline. Lima had doubled the effort she was putting in to keeping Bridgette contained with her legs and was trying to find a way to get atop the bucking teen, but couldn't seem to get her smaller adversary to stop trying to bounce around like the Energizer bunny.

"Huhhh...huhh...come on honey...", I panted trying to will Bridgette free with my mind, but it seemed my telepathy was not quite up to "Spock" status. Pretty soon Lima's scissoring legs had all but reduced our neighbor's resistance to little more than prying against the bigger girl's thighs.

"Say it Bridge! Say it!,"  she gleefully yelled as she again flexed her core and legs.

I had all but lost hope for any chance of escape for Bridgette when suddenly the lower half of her body sprang upwards and her legs went vertical, her toes pointing into the air. I gasped out in surprise and firmly ground my hips down into Billy's lap; swirling them to feel his cock run against every inch of my insides, inspired by her resolve. The look on Lima's face and the startled yelp she let out as her body was pulled with Bridgette's let me know she was equally caught off guard by the spontaneous handstand. For a moment the two thick limbs stood out straight and slightly wavered before they split and pitched towards the edge of the trampoline apron, dragging Lima onto her front as Bridgette did half a somersault that was stopped by the tanned legs in which she was encased. Bridgette hadn't quite gotten away from Lima, but it seemed like the latin girl was having a much harder time applying pressure to the lock she had around our girl. Her legs still in the air, Bridgette began to spin them as if she was riding an imaginary bike, making the pair's bodies jostle. The move didn't seem to have too much of an effect and I wasn't even sure it wasn't out of pain but then suddenly Lima screamed out.

So confused were Billy and I that we actually stopped fucking for a moment as I stretched my neck to try and get a better vantage point. As the two girl's bodies turned slightly I saw it, Bridgette had stretched her arms down to Lima's feet and was twisting several toes in a direction for which they were not designed. Forced to open her legs to try and pull the hand Bridgette was attacking her foot with away Lima sat up and scrambled on her butt, bouncing against the springy surface as Bridgette's lower half dropped from her clutch. Her legs slapped the frame of the trampoline with a hollow thud as her ankles smacked the metal. If it hurt Bridgette didn't seem to notice, because she was quickly up to her knees and following Lima still clutching the latina's foot. Lima flipped onto her belly; twisting her body up awkwardly as she scrambled to get away, but Bridgette was right on top of her diving down and clutching her leg to hold her place.

As the action re-intensified so did the movement of our hips. Billy had always been good at reading my cues in the bedroom  but; this was something different entirely, it as if we were taking direction from some unseen force. I braced myself again and tried ease the force between us, unable to hear what was being said outside the window over the slapping of our skin. I couldn't quite make out what Bridgette was saying, but she slid up to straddle Lima's leg as she reached down and took two handfuls of the latin girl's bubble butt, jiggling it under her tiny shorts. Lima seemed more amused than concerned, but Bridgette changed that when she spun her body around to plant her hips down on Lima's still wobbling cheeks. Straddling them she reached down and grabbed one of the taller girl's long legs, pulling it towards her and forcing it to stretch towards the sky. Sliding back a little she folded the leg under her arm as she began to bend the latina's lithe body in two, her body jostling as Lima tried to free the limb.

Both Billy and I muttered curses of a "U" - like design. Slowly she levered the leg towards her, sliding backwards onto Lima's lower back as she yelled over her shoulder:
   "
        You...were...saying something!", her breathing cutting the words into short fragments.

Lima didn't reply; instead continuing to slap and paw against the apron and drag the pair's bodies a few inches. But, suddenly she stopped as Bridgette reached her free arm under her body, oddly making the trapped girl burst out into laughter. I didn't really understand what had just happened, until became very clear that Bridgette had opened up Lima's jean shorts and was trying to work them off her legs. I gasped out and trembled as the denim slipped up and over her rounded butthcheek, revealing half of a tight fitting pair of navy bikini bottoms before the shorts bunched up.

Lima's left leg thrashed and swung trying to get her right leg free from the smaller girl's grasp, but Bridgette had it secured pretty well and when the free one swung towards her arms she didn't miss the opportunity to worsen her opponent's position. Snagging the limb when it got close enough Bridgette deftly folded it up as well, working it under her other arm. She must have watched alot of WWF because her form was perfect, exactly what I thought of when I imagined...whatever it is you call what she was doing to Lima.

Billy and I had lost it again and were working hard, the sound of wet suction mixing with laughter and squeals from outside. Lima wasn't managing to get very far, pulling herself centimeters instead of inches now as Bridgette really locked on the hold. I couldn't be sure at first but as I watched closely I could see her hips were grinding down into the small of Lima's back. I slowed my own hips down again and tried to time their thrusts along with Bridgette's gyrations. I tried to imagine what it was like to be her right then at that moment, to be in control of another woman. The feeling filled me with a new and different kind of passion as the stirring inside me built towards it's apex.

Bridgette tightened her grip, retching Lima's legs back and contorting her spine even further. I could see real pain on Lima's face and when she bellowed out a genuine scream I was surprised to see Bridgette seemingly unfazed. Reaching down she grasped the denim bunched up around Lima's hips and started roughly tugging. It was no easy go; but soon more and more of Lima's underwear started to show until finally the shorts slipped entirely, bunching up again just around the latina's knees.

"I....huhhh....asssskked you a question girrrl!", Bridgette yelled out in a mocking tone, calling back Lima's earlier words through gasps of exertion. 

Lima's only answer was to heavily wheeze out and shake the parts of her body of which she still had control. What little piece of modesty her tiny jean shorts normally afforded her was now gone after Bridgette "made her point" so to speak,  the surprisingly thick cleft of her pussylips indenting into the tight fabric to form an exposing outline. I nearly missed them at first; between all the grinding and thrusting, but once I saw them I found it very hard not to see them. She wasn't going anywhere, especially now that the smaller girl had made a set of makeshift reigns out of her shorts. Using them not only to hold her adversary in place but also to "ham it up" a little ; unknowingly putting on a show for us as her feet slid to the trampoline apron and she pushed herself up until she was squatting over Lima, bending the poor girls back in a way I was worried she might really wind up injured. I was of course not too concerned and too far lost in lust to stop fucking Billy; a spirit Bridgette and I apparently had in common as her hips and ass starting pounding into the small of Lima's back and buttcheeks in earnest, making the latina's rounded ass ripple in a hypnotic wave.

"SAY IT!.....RUGHHHHH!....WHO'S THE CHAMP BABY?! HUH....WHO?!", she screamed with a new passion in the pitch of her voice, one that resonated with my own primal search to satisfy urges.

"Uhhh...uhhhh tellllll herrrrr...", I whispered, my voice cracking from the intense sex I was enjoying.

I could tell Lima would have to soon enough, the tiny bulldozer that was our neighbor had way too much of an advantage over her and she simply couldn't find a way of escaping. I could feel the orgasm inside my coming on, my brain seemingly trying to schedule my climax with the culmination of this battle of wills. It became harder for me; both of us, all four us really to hold out any longer. Billy and I had been barely hanging on the whole time; and Bridgette's dominance over her friend seemed to have it's own a self-intoxicating effect as the powerful humping of her hips had picked up in their speed and intensity.

Lima's problems with holding on were alot less pleasurable than all of our own. Bent in the way she was all she really could manage by way of defense was to roll her top half around and try to reach out and snag something behind her, it took her a few moments she was able to get a grip on Bridgette's dangling chestnut ponytail.

"Ahowowowww...BITCH!", the girl in control screamed as her head was pulled back and she was ripped out of her sensual dance. Dropping Lima's leg from under her left armpit she reached turned slightly and smacked and clawed at the offending limb until it was battered off with so little leverage. Returning to the latina's lower half Bridgette decided to focus all of her attention on the one of Lima's legs she still held. Wrapping her arms around it she shoved hard against the already deranged limb, forcing it up even further towards the sky and curling Lima's back as her other leg wagged uselessly beside her twin.

"I...huhh huh...SAID SAY IT LI!...SAY IT!...WHO'S WEARS THE PANTS!!!," Bridgette screamed from atop her immobilized opponent.

"Say itttttt...", I repeated in a low hoarse moan.

Lima simply growled back in frustration as she rolled to and fro like a wounded animal looking for some kind of escape, her face twisted up in a veneer of pain and panic.Bridgette smiled and pulled back against Lima's leg, bundling it back under her arm. What she did next took both Billy and I to a whole new level of surprise. Reaching down she cupped her friend's crotch, rubbing her fingers against the dark underwear. The effect was immediate as Lima's whole body stiffened in a new way and the pitch and tone of the noises coming from her changed, becoming a mixture of grunts and soft moans.

"I...huh...saiiiiddd...huhh huhhh...who wears them pants?", our neighbor cooed through her strained breathing, adding a small tug on Lima's trapped leg to compel her answer.  At this point I felt as invested in hearing Lima tell Bridgette the answer, my climax hanging on their every words. Finally, our mutual need was satisfied as Lima began smacking the trampoline's surface, alternating between hands.

"OHHHNNNNNCCLLLLEE....UNCLE....HUH...YOU DO OK...YOU WEAR....AHHH...YOU WEAR THE PANTS!!!",  she yelled.

I closed my eyes tightly as her submission was all I needed to light the rocket inside of me and my whole body began to quake. I grabbed my breasts through my blouse searching for more sensation as I felt my stomach tighten, my pussy clamping Billy's cock.

"FUCCCKKKK!!!," I screamed, oblivious to what I had just done. Thankfully Billy still had some of his wits about him and he quickly shoved my butt, sliding me off his cock and onto the floor in a surprised heap. I stared up in momentary confusion before the realization of what I had just done occurred to my lust addled mind. I repeated the word much lower and for much different reasons. Billy rolled off the bed and joined me on the floor, quietly giggling as we both for some reason crawled towards each other.

"Dude?!", he whispered as we got closer.

"I'm sorry...I was...it was crazy...do you think they heard?". Billy's whisper got little louder, amused I could be asking such an incredulous question:

"Do I think...they hear-r-r....", he never finished his answer, interrupted by the chime of our doorbell...

Offline kastanie26

Re: Red-Handed: Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 05:49:32 AM »
Thanks for this incredibly intense and fantastic story! :)
Play free slots - win real Bitcoins!
Always free. Always real wins.

http://btcheat.com/?i=110109