News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

To all FCF SEXFIGHTER Women

• 3 Replies

Offline CougarCaribe

• God Member
  • Best fuckfighter around...
To all FCF SEXFIGHTER Women
« on: August 15, 2019, 01:53:58 PM »
To all FCF SEXFIGHTER women I have created a server for international Cybersexfights on Diskord
 Diskord is free the advantage over Trillian (free version) is that the chat log persists.
 All interested girls please report here or send me a PM.  I will tell you details.
 Catfight and Titfight deposits are desired.  The battles take place privately who would like to use Trillian makes the results there but must be registered on Discord the same applies to the challenge.
I ride, I lick and hammer your pussy until you cum.  I'll show you who of us is alpha!  

Leader of "Vicious Fighters" the most dominant clique on FCF

Discord: CougarCaribe#4311

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: To all FCF SEXFIGHTER Women
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:06:10 PM »
U know my discord add me hun

Offline CougarCaribe

• God Member
  • Best fuckfighter around...
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:16:48 PM »
At this point I would like to thank all of you who have contacted me directly.  You give life to my idea.  Thank you
I ride, I lick and hammer your pussy until you cum.  I'll show you who of us is alpha!  

Leader of "Vicious Fighters" the most dominant clique on FCF

Discord: CougarCaribe#4311

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 02:05:53 AM »
To all FCF SEXFIGHTER women I have created a server for international Cybersexfights on Diskord
 Diskord is free the advantage over Trillian (free version) is that the chat log persists.
 All interested girls please report here or send me a PM.  I will tell you details.
 Catfight and Titfight deposits are desired.  The battles take place privately who would like to use Trillian makes the results there but must be registered on Discord the same applies to the challenge.

Even on the free Trillian laptop or desktop program the chat log is stored on ones computer
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw