News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Basement Brawlers

• 3 Replies

Offline Wrestling765

Basement Brawlers
« on: August 15, 2019, 07:39:48 PM »
Unconventional but looks great! 

https://womenbasementbrawlers.weebly.com/

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Basement Brawlers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »
Nice find!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 10:09:36 PM »
Unconventional but looks great! 

https://womenbasementbrawlers.weebly.com/

Ehhhhmm -  In  an effort to appear supportive, Let me know what kind of lights  & video cameras you own.  When you host your "going out of  business" sale I might be able to offer you a decent price.  You can't "middle of the road" this market.  Everyone who tries dies.  Your basic premise is like trying to sell a  Baywatch type series but it's based on the ski slopes.  You're just missing the point and it doesn't look like you're educated or aware of the current market base.   Will you sell any videos?  Of course.  Will you sell enough to build a market of return customers and make a profit to maximize your ROI?  Of course not.  People can look up past films of female Olympic wrestling matches if they truly want the style of wrestling you've described.  That being said, Good Luck and Godspeed. 
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline catfighter22222

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 12:56:58 AM »
It’s junk don’t waste the money
Lets fight bitches