News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Catfight Khloe vs Cash

• 26 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Real Catfight Khloe vs Cash
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 07:28:48 AM »
In this day and age, we need to be on guard with how we share our private and financial information.

This producer requests payment via a PayPal Me transaction. What info is PayPal sharing with the producer when a payment is applied? What privacy policies can be expected from this type of transaction? PayPay has a lousy record of protecting consumers and their information.

I'm still more comfortable with more common approaches, such as using an established vendor to handle the purchase and distribution (e.g. Clips4Sale) or just the purchase (e.g. CCBill). Yes, there is risk with them as well, but their services are well-established and their data-handling policies explicitly stated.

Just my opinion.

P.S. I'm also in agreement with the earlier observation about socks. Socks are never sexy. Never. Got that, Freshfite?

Paypal is a perfectly secure form of payment. They don't share any info with the seller. Only the email address of the buyer.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 12:29:59 PM »
Thanks everyone for all the feedback. Having a bit of trouble keeping up actually.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »
Can you provide a PayPal link that explicitly states this? Please post a link to the source, along with the pertinent verbiage that supports this.

Otherwise, this carries as much weight as "Paypal doesn't share info because my cousin's sister's brother said so."

Paypal is a perfectly secure form of payment. They don't share any info with the seller. Only the email address of the buyer.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »
Hey everyone,

On a fluke I checked my spam folder and saw about 30 emails from you guys in it.

If you'd didn't get a preview from me this weekend, check your email and spam folder please. If you still didn't get a requested preview, let me know via PM. Thanks!

Offline clandestino

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »
In this day and age, we need to be on guard with how we share our private and financial information.

This producer requests payment via a PayPal Me transaction. What info is PayPal sharing with the producer when a payment is applied? What privacy policies can be expected from this type of transaction? PayPay has a lousy record of protecting consumers and their information.

I'm still more comfortable with more common approaches, such as using an established vendor to handle the purchase and distribution (e.g. Clips4Sale) or just the purchase (e.g. CCBill). Yes, there is risk with them as well, but their services are well-established and their data-handling policies explicitly stated.

Just my opinion.

P.S. I'm also in agreement with the earlier observation about socks. Socks are never sexy. Never. Got that, Freshfite?

I was told by Paypal support last year that If you use Paypal to to send money to a "friend or relative" the only info they will receive about you is an email address and the name you used to create your account.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 06:26:46 PM by clandestino »

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
So far that's all I'm seeing on my end too.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
I purchased the full fight and am impressed.  I'm a big fan  of breast attacks, and at one point one of the ladies exclaimed in shock and pain that her opponent was pinching her nipple.  A short while later she screamed out while clutching her aching breasts before resuming the action.  Thankfully she paid her rival back in kind!  If you are a fan of breast squeezing, I'm sure that you know that most producers of real matches ban this tactic in their fights; please support this guy!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2019, 04:01:45 AM »
Thanks for the encouragement Shinobi!

Hey everyone, I went ahead and shared the preview clip temporarily since I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the interest.

Clip is available to download here. If you're interested in buying, shoot me an email at Hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com or pm me

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/b12750508da8ba3e75429b7d22ca6942

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2019, 08:18:18 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's continued support. I just finished filming another match and should have both the preview and full version ready in the next few days. It was definitely shorter but way more intense than Khloe vs Cash.

Ill be making a new thread tomorrow to premier:

Khloe vs Abby!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:21:25 AM by Suited an »

Offline MMGGNN

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2021, 02:48:08 PM »
Just saw both fights…both great…real fights…producer said he has another one coming soon…worth buying 100%.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2021, 03:59:19 PM »
I purchased the full fight and am impressed.  I'm a big fan  of breast attacks, and at one point one of the ladies exclaimed in shock and pain that her opponent was pinching her nipple.  A short while later she screamed out while clutching her aching breasts before resuming the action.  Thankfully she paid her rival back in kind!  If you are a fan of breast squeezing, I'm sure that you know that most producers of real matches ban this tactic in their fights; please support this guy!
  Absolute biggest fan of breast squeezing in a real catfight this is another plus for me to purchase this fight after i see the preview

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 08:41:30 PM »
Ok downloaded both fights my first impression very good for your first venture into real catfights. Criticisms would be, need more space for the fights little or no furniture in the room and keep the fighters in the frame of the cam all the time. One fight there was a lot of talking and nervous giggling which died down once the fight got going plenty breast grabbing ;D. The other was way more intence shorter but good some solid tit punching in that one ;D. With time the recording skill for capturing everything will improve ie angles moving quickly to face the action, keeping both fighters entirely in the frame and so on. Will definately be supporting this product in the future. Well done