News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Catfight Khloe vs Cash

• 26 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Real Catfight Khloe vs Cash
« on: August 16, 2019, 01:54:49 AM »
Hello All,

I held a match in a hotel suite with two awesome women.  The rules only barred face punching, piercing grabbing and joint locks. Anything else was allowed, scratching, hair grabbing, breast and pussy twisting etc. The first round had some pre fight jitters but that was quickly worked out once the fight went to the ground. Im sending out free previews to anyone interested. Ill be done editing the fight in a few days for sale but wanted to see if the FCF crowd's reaction to the preview.

Shoot me an email at hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com and ill send you a link to download (about 300mb).

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback in the thread below, hope you enjoy!

{alt}

Offline a1prog

Re: Real Catfight Khloe vs Cash
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:44:11 PM »
Saw the clip and thought it was good action! Would pay for the full event.

Offline soflant

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:41:14 PM »
Saw the clip. Great action. Thanks for sending out this preview. Greatly appreciated......
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 07:00:13 PM »
The clip looks very promising.
Pros:
1) Unskilled fighters: they fight in a natural way, no leg scissors, no full nelsons, no headlock and other wrestling craps; hair pulling and body mauling (breasts and pussy included)
2) Energetic action
3) Well balanced fighters
4) Fighting attitude
Cons:
1) One girl with short and one with long hair: uneven
2) One girl wear socks
3) Not perfect lights
4) Interlaced video
Overall evaluation 4 stars of 5.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 08:09:44 PM »
Haha that is all true. Thanks for the honest review!

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 10:43:18 AM »
Thanks GMenn agreed on all counts, especially the socks. They gutsta go...
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 02:51:00 PM »
I thought the preview was pretty good and I’d certainly be interested in buying a video.

Looks just like you described, two young well built strippers who agreed to fight in a hotel room for cash.  They appeared to be trying hard, although I didn’t notice any face slapping.

I don’t know how you guys are able to talk women into doing this, even for cash.  I guess I just don’t have “the gift”.

Offline JLMdutch

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 04:26:30 PM »
Just viewed the clip and thought it was some great action.  Girls became more aggressive as match went on.  I would love to see more and would purchase

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 08:10:33 PM »
The full match is now available for purchase, shoot me an email at Hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com to purchase or ask for a preview if you haven't already gotten one.

Check your spam folder if you haven't gotten the preview yet as they are being sent via dropsend

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 12:00:50 AM »
In this day and age, we need to be on guard with how we share our private and financial information.

This producer requests payment via a PayPal Me transaction. What info is PayPal sharing with the producer when a payment is applied? What privacy policies can be expected from this type of transaction? PayPay has a lousy record of protecting consumers and their information.

I'm still more comfortable with more common approaches, such as using an established vendor to handle the purchase and distribution (e.g. Clips4Sale) or just the purchase (e.g. CCBill). Yes, there is risk with them as well, but their services are well-established and their data-handling policies explicitly stated.

Just my opinion.

P.S. I'm also in agreement with the earlier observation about socks. Socks are never sexy. Never. Got that, Freshfite?

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »
That's a completely understandable position honestly. I'll find a more privacy oriented payment medium. If anyone has any issue with paying through PayPal, we can probably work something out. It's my first time, so please forgive any rookie mistakes.

And yeah, the socks were a misstep on my end, haha I didn't actually notice them until someone on here brought them up.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 02:11:23 AM »
Yes action was good!  Only 1 general nitpick but its something I notice with all producers is sometimes there is too much zoom in on the action and dont get to see the entirety of their bodies.   My personal preference is maybe a mix of a tripod and handheld. Other than I see some real great potential here.  Also agree with payment issue thing that someone said on a previous post.  Will def consider purchasing.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 02:18:23 AM »
Thanks Clark. If anyone else has any suggestions for alternatives for payment they would be comfortable with outside of ccbill, let me know.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 02:21:13 AM »
I also have Venmo if that counts for anything.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2019, 03:04:43 AM »
Is Venmo more private? angmngmt do you have any solution for this payment issue?