News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sofia Vergara Vs Priyanka Chopra : Golden Globe Short Story

• 5 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Sofia Vergara Vs Priyanka Chopra : Golden Globe Short Story
« on: August 16, 2019, 11:09:24 AM »
This is a short story inspired from a poll I saw a month back. Did a bit of research and thought it would make an exciting short story.

Here was the poll:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81504.0

Do give in your feedback and thoughts.

Introduction!!!!

Sofia and Priyanka stepped out together to the Red carpet.  It was the Golden Globes and both had gotten along very well. Both looked stunning in their golden matching gowns. Priyanka's gown was shinier and showcased her petite but firm dusky asset,  the curvature of her breasts looked almost perfect.  Sofia has a bit more conservative gown which was less glistening. The Latina's assets were way more massive than Priyanka's

Both friends walked towards the Red carpet posing for photos before Sofia gave a pure naughty look in her eyes as she looked towards the cameras. As Priyanka posed looking the other way,  Sofia gave the cameramen a look and pointed towards Priyanka's pert breasts teasing them.

Priyanka noticed a bit of commotion and a flash of lights towards her and her partner and was wondering what was the attention.  She was just a guest,  just an upcoming actor in Hollywood.  It was not Bollywood where people went gaga.

She was taken aback looking at her buddy Sofia making an ASS of herself teasing the cameraman by pointing her tits. 

Priyanka burst out laughing,  "Sofia,  what are you doing,  Sofi? "

"Giving these idiots what they want and giving us what we need,  baby.  They want photos and we need a bit of attention and their focus on us. Chill,  this is Hollywood. "

"Hahahahaha,  I know its Hollywood.  Oh my gooooood,  Sophia. " Priyanka laughed out loud.

"Watch and learn" Sofia shot back,  pointing her fingers at Priyanka's right breast.  Gently teasingly pinching her nipples.  She even gave Priyanka a small titty twister. 
"You can pinch my ???? melonas also,  Baby girl.  I won't bite."

"Aaaaaahhh, hahahaahahha.  Sofia,  stop.  Oh my gaaawwwddd!  " Priyanka laughed.

The paparazzi went crazy clicking non-stop.  Flash of camera lights and a minor commotion broke out among them.

"And now,  Priyanka.  The final layer of frosting with a cherry on the cake. " Sofia asserted,  pulling Priyanka towards her.

"Cherry on the cake? " Priyanka questioned.

And one hard push from Sofia's left hand met the soft tender flesh of Priyanka's half-exposed breasts as she grabbed Priyanka's unprotected mounts cupping them all around.

Priyanka was stunned but felt turned on.  And she got a lot more attention than she required at this juncture.  The news would have a story on them.  She laughed giving the media a good taste of Lezbonic fever for them to spread around.  The tease was great for attention.

Both soon finished their photoshoots and headed towards the elevator laughing like college girls playing a prank.  The elevator opened as they entered together alone into the enclosed space, both looking menacingly towards each other with a wicked naughty smile.

Both women laugh together as the elevator closes. Both go from opposite edges and hug each other in glee after pulling off that stunt.

"Sophia you crazy puta bitch!!  Were you mad? " Priyanka quizzed her.
"The puta bitch knows her way around in dog house.  Did you see how many of those cameramen clicked their pictures of us?  They must be dreaming about us tonight.  This is front-page news tomorrow,  babe.  I got your back. " Sophia replied.    "You know you should have caught by melonas too.  It would have been crazier. " Sofia said.

"I was just a bit shocked it's that OK over here.  In Bollywood,  we would get banned.  Over there,  this is all hush-hush. " Priyanka informed her.

"Well,  this is Hollywood.  Nothing is hush-hush. It just looked like you were my bitch out there.  " Sofia purred spanking Priyanka's bum.

Priyanka turned around with a look that said it's on.  "I am nobodies bitch.  I owned a lot of women in Bollywood.  I was a champ there.  I fucked any bitch that crossed my path.  " Priyanka stated.

Sofia turned towards her "Well.........
Maybe you haven't met this bitch.  Maybe we should settle this.  Womano,  to womano. What say? "

"Mmmmmmm,  tonight?  After the party?  "

"Noooooo,  I have a long day tomorrow.  Need to leave early.  Mmmmmmmmmm.  I have an idea.  "

Sofia said and punched the stop button in the elevator. Looking around at the space.
"why not here? "

"You want to fight me here?  It's the golden globes.  We can't............. " Priyanka teased rubbing her hands on Sophia's boobs "have damages and looked a bit damaged"

"Not a catfight,  maybe something more promiscuous.... What say? "Sofia shot back.

Priyanka knew what she wanted and smiled back.  Both were wearing a similar outfit from the same designer.  They knew the cuts and flaws in their dresses.  There were none.  It was a cheap rental.

"Hope you didn't wear any panties? " Priyanka suggested.

Sofia bent down and zipped up her gownslit as well as Priyanka gownslit. The Slit went up from the knee up to their waist.  She slid Priyanka's hands around her side of her wait,  into the slit and the hands of her rival met her sex.

"Does that answer your question?  Now let me check you" Both women smiled in glee as Sofia's hands glided towards Priyanka's sex.

Both wore nothing inside much to the delight of the other.  They began to get turned on and hornier by the instance.

"The show started soon.  Do we have time?  How do we settle this? " Priyanka asked.

"5 minutes,  quick fuck.  The winner is the one who finger fucks the other to glory.  The loser services the winner.  Your games,  India bitch? " Sofia removes her hand and licks the wet fingers from Priyanka's sex.

Priyanka reciprocates "Mmmmmmm, deal.  Latina Puta! "

/center]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:45:33 PM by R_u_alive »

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Sofia Vergara Vs Priyanka Chopra : Golden Globe Short Story
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 06:28:45 AM »
The Fight and Conclusion......

Sofia pushes Priyanka on her back on the elevator and pushes her body towards her. In a quick second, she tightly embraces Priyanka and sinks her lips with hers. Priyanka is taken by surprise in all of this but succumbs reciprocating the embrace.

Their lips and faces wrestle each other and they moved their faces to meet the other. They kiss each other's cheeks, lips, and chin. Priyanka turns and pushes Sofia on her back to the side of the elevator and pushes her lips towards her hot rival.

"Turned on, baby? You want this Indian spice. You think you can handle this?" Priyanka taunts her.

"Ooohhh, bitch. You think you can handle Mexican. " Sofia quirks. Both women kissing like estranged lovers, their hands moving all over their bodies: their back, their bums, spanking and squeezing each other's cheeks.

Both women move their hands inside their raised gown slit and slide towards the others bare naked bums, rubbing each other's butt cracks and squeezing their buns.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes. My Indian puta. " Sofia plants her lips towards Priyanka's mouth, and insert her tongue in. Priyanka welcomes it and also fights back with her tongues. Both the tongues get intertwined and attack the others' throat.

Sofia even though she is n the corner, pushes Priyanka back and held her hands up. Glancing at Priyanka's petit mounds, she says "Oooohh, I want to see what you have hidden there. " She goes to pull the side of  Priyanka's gown which doesn't tear. Priyanka was stunned. Her gown gets another pull to bring it t her shoulders but this is was Sofia wants. The pull was enough for Priyanka's tits partially hidden from the low but dress to pop out.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I like my chocolate. " Sofia goes and plants her face towards Priyanka's bare breasts and suckles it. Priyanka, taken aback, starts to moan from the pleasure. Priyanka glides her hands and squeezes Sofia's breasts. She can't remove her rivals gown without tearing it. But to win this, it's her pussy that needs to be sexually ravaged.

Priyanka tries to push Sofia to the side and succeeds. With the Latina too engaged with her breasts, Priyanka spreads her opponent's legs and slides her finger to the unprotected cxnt of Sofia. Sofia's face pushes deeper into Priyanka's chest and moans from the intense massage she is receiving in her nether regions.

Sofia pushes Priyanka back and licks her lips. "You want to fight pussy? I will fight your pussy" spitting her fingers as she arms her talons at her rival.

Sofia pulls her gown up and to the side. The slit was deep enough for her to show her naked cxnt "C' mon, biiiitch!! Show me yours. Don't be shy."

Priyanka followed Sofia and slid her gown to the side. Both women stared with lust at the others bared cxnt. Already wettened in excitement. Naked. A bare airplane strip of trimmed bush connecting their clits. But almost bare without any hair.

Sofia's cxnt was meatier with slightly bigger cxnt flaps than Priyanka's. Both their cxnts were brown and identical n color.

Smiling menacingly at each other and hungry for an orgasm, both women lunged at each other, their hands sliding down to catch any part of the other's cxnt. Both of them have a hand holding the other by the waist and the other massaging their sex.

Deep moans and groans cloud the stalled elevator bin. A few gentle strokes and Sofia get her fingers welcomed into Priyanka's cxnt which a followed by a big "O" face by Priyanka as her eyes pop up. Sofia kisses her cheeks and neck whispering "It will be over soon."

Priyanka moans further but gets to her senses. Raising her arms towards Sofia's neck, she gets Sofia in a headlock and glides her fingers from the other hands to her rivals clit and vag flaps.

Sofia stops fingering while trying to get out of the headlock but knows she can't. Priyanka has got a good hold. And also bending over her, she also got through her cxnt. Only an orgasm can win a match for both women.

Priyanka gently releases her headlock as she needs more space to finger Sofia. Sofia uses this to finger blast her cxnt. "aaaaaaah, Aaah, aaaaaaah".

Sofia also goes to town on Priyanka's bare breast suckling her dark areolas. Priyanka, amidst the sexual chaos she is into, finally gets through to Sofia's cxnt and finger blasts her.

Both women are fingering and moaning together in the empty elevator shaft. Sofia gently bites Priyanka's nipples and then goes to her neck and lips. Priyanka is in sexual heaven now and soon releases whatever fight she had in her. She releases her hands and tightly

Sofia heads up and locks her lips into Priyanka's and give her some good tongue love as her fingers do the finishing job blasting inside her wet cxnt.

Soon a sudden rush hits Priyanka as she pushes her face towards her foes mouth. Her body almost gives up from the erotic charge that surges through her body. Drips of wetness sprinkle from her cxnt, trickling down her legs. 

With a soothing spongy long wet kiss, Sofia hisses with a smile " I win, Puta." Priyanka smiles back. "Yeah, whatever."

As both look into the other's eyes in satisfaction, a couple of bangs can be heard from outside the elevator. This takes the girls aback.

"Hey, girls. You are ok. Are you guys stuck?" A voice breaks out from outside. It was a few of the paparazzi. They were wondering what happened to both the starlets.

"Wait, we will try to get you girls out."

"Hey, don't worry. We are ok. " Sofia reassured.  Priyanka Looking back naughtily, "Well, I guess. Then again. I guess not."

With that, Priyanka quickly bends down, pulled up Sofia's gown and went to town on Sofia's exposed wet cxnt. Sofia was taken aback. There was a paparazzi storm outside the elevator trying to open the door for them at any time and this crazy bitch is performing
Cunnilingus on her.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, Priyanka, fuck. Yesssss. What......are you doing? Oh, God. That's good. "

"Hey Ladies. Everything ok in there?? Give us a minute or two. We will get you out. " A voice broke out from the door.

"Nooooooooo. That's good. Take your time. We are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiinweeeeee. Aahhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkk." Sofia gently moaned and replied.

Priyanka was kissing and licking on her cxnt as if her life depended on it. Her tongues went from the clit to between Sofia's meaty vaginal lips and to the sides covering the whole area up. She was Even slurping her cxnt juice making sure nothing was wasted.

"aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah, yesssssssss, yessssss, fuckkkkkkk. Haaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!" Sofia gave another moan before she reached her orgasm. Priyanka got up too smiling her lips slightly wettened.

Both women were weak on their knees and we're holding each other up.
"Your lipstick is a bit off, babe. " Sofia corrects it.

Priyanka and Sofia clean each other up and set their gowns up. Sofia may have won their match but both won something more from it.

Priyanka pulled her gown up with Sofia's help covering up her exposed tits. The girls knowingly groped each other up, giving good feels on the other's body as they zipped up laughing at the whole episode before the door swing open. The paparazzi burst out clicking the surprised actors whose reactions caught everyone off guard.

And the infamous elevator scene burst in the news hinting something naughty had happened in the elevator. The video and pic are posted below. Maybe this story I have written could be a true story. You decide.

https://youtu.be/jgwTE5RAiIw

https://youtu.be/Zc83jUgMwrg

The End!!!!!!!!!

Offline bollystrapon

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 05:29:13 PM »
good story

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 11:29:18 AM »
Would like they continue in hotel room..

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 03:40:52 PM »
Enjoyed the story...and the pics were a perfect addition. THANKS!

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »
Thanks for the appreciation.

And on what happened next? Let's leave that to our imagination!! ;D