News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tessa Blanchard height?

• 4 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Tessa Blanchard height?
« on: August 16, 2019, 07:59:08 PM »
5' 4" yes ya'll kno i think she is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Tessa Blanchard height?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »
She is pretty amazing, she started out as a squash jobber in Battle Angels to where she is now kicking the asses of bigger guys in Impact. Too bad she burned her bridges with WWE.  However she is better than anything they got right now. I hope she goes to AEW eventually.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:44:51 PM »
To be honest, I did not know who she was until i just googled her.

Funny to see Tully Blanchard's daughter and Ric Flair's daughter both in wrestling.....and both very attractive.

Have they ever had them as rivals?  Would make for one hot catfight

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 08:04:46 PM »
To be honest, I did not know who she was until i just googled her.

Funny to see Tully Blanchard's daughter and Ric Flair's daughter both in wrestling.....and both very attractive.

Have they ever had them as rivals?  Would make for one hot catfight

Don't think they ever met in the ring to my knowledge since both are wrestling for different promotions.  both were in NXT but I think Charlotte already moved on to mainline WWE when Tessa was briefly in NXT.  Would be great to have them together as 2 of the 4 Horsewomen, not aware of the Andersons having daughter.  Other temporary horsemen had daughters Barry Windham has a daughter named Abigail (which is often referenced by Bray Wyatt, who is his nephew), Sting has a 19 yo daughter, no idea if she is wrestling though

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 04:31:06 AM »
Paul Ellerings's daughter,Rachel?, has wrestled Tessa in a "title for title" match on YT.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.