News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fourway Family Fuckfight

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Fourway Family Fuckfight
« on: August 18, 2019, 02:18:53 AM »
You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

Fourway Family Fuck Fight
By Stone Kidman

I found another video on my friend’s FTP site; I can’t vouch for the legitimacy of their relation but it was this sexy four way family fuck fight. It wasn't a brutal knockdown, drag-out kind of brawl, but more of a hot bit of sex wrestling between four family members. The video started off with each member posing for the camera, in a tiny swimsuit, and introducing themselves.

Dan, the dad, wore a blue european speedo that barely covered his package. He was forty three, with a little paunch, a hairy chest/belly with a full beard; he looked stocky but not really fat and was about 5'9" weighing a little under 200 pounds. Beth, the mom, was forty one; a tall blonde, maybe 5'10" or so, with her hair ear-length. She looked stunning in a silver lame bikini, she had about a C cup but looked very fit so around 130-135.

Timmy, the oldest, was twenty  and the tallest of them all, looking maybe 6'1 or 6'2" with dark brown hair like his dad and a decent build. His chest wasn’t as hairy as his dads but his arms were stronger; he wore a black thong brief. Katy was eighteen, obviously the youngest and most petite; she had blonde hair, like her mom, but it went past her shoulders. She wore a white string bikini but she had tiny tits and probably weighed about  a hundred pounds or so though she looked maybe 5'4" since she was just a little bit shorter than the dad.

The video cut to show a living room with a large bay window overlooking a lush green backyard. The carpet was a light beige, almost off-white, and there were two chairs in either corner of the room with an eight foot blue gym mat in the center. Timmy and Katy stood chest to chest, though her face was practically level with his abs. They had a little promo worked up I guess; I think the dad picked up the camera, as both parents were out of frame so I couldn't be sure, as it zoomed in to their children's faces.

"I'm going to pound that little pussy of yours until you beg to be my little dick slave," Timmy said, smiling down at his little sister.

"I'm going to drain your balls, 'big brother,'" Katy said with a sarcastic little tone of voice, "and use your face as a chair for the rest of the night."

With that said they kind of backed out of frame, then the video cut so it was placed on a tripod facing the mat, kind of looking down on the wrestlers, as the brother and sister came out to lock up. It didn't take Timmy long to get his sister in a side headlock, again this wasn't exactly a real fight as he kind of just played with her while she tried to get free. He was lightly slapping her with his free hand, "C'mon, where's that smart mouth now that was going to drain me dry," he said, chuckling.

"Get his dick, baby!" their mom yelled from her corner; Katy reached around and pulled her brother's banana hammock away in one quick tug. His dick was stiff but not fully erect; it looked about maybe seven inches and kind of slim; he gasped when her little hand started jerking his meat. He let go of the headlock and tried to back away, slapping at his sister's hand but she tackled his legs as he fell onto his back. Katy sat on his knees as she bent down to suck on the tip, jerking the length of his cock.

"Oh god that feels good," he moaned as she noisily slurped on his meat. He tried to sit up and pull his sister off but she started trying to deep throat her brother; this made him groan loudly with pleasure as he fell back like someone would if they were trapped in a figure four with no place to go.

"Tag out," he heard his mom's voice say and Tim had to stretch but managed to reach his mother's hand as she sat in a cream colored lounge chair. Katy wasn't as quick as her mom; she tried to get up but was tackled by her mother while Tim had to drag himself over to the chair Beth had been sitting as his briefs lay unattended on the mat.

Beth had her daughter pinned belly down on the mat; the girls were playing coy as Katy thought there was no way her mom could get access after she snapped her legs shut when Beth tried to slide her hand under her daughter's bikini bottom. Instead the older woman began kissing and nibbling on her daughter's neck, this brought little purrs and soft gasps from Katy who said her mom wasn't playing fair. It soon graduated to kissing on the lips then french kissing before she managed to roll her daughter over onto her back as the mother and daughter made out like they were on a date.

Beth was using her skills to lure Katy into letting her guard down as the older woman pulled up on her daughter's bikini top as their tongues battled it out in their mouths. Katy moaned as her mother broke the kiss to suck on her stiff little nipple; Beth's fingers traced their way to rub her daughter's pussy through her bikini bottoms as Katy's fists clenched up like she was fighting not to cum.

"Let mama taste that pussy, sweetie," Beth whispered sexily as she slid her finger past her daughter's bikini and into her snatch. Katy's eyes opened wide as she let out a slow moan while her mother fingerbanged her. Beth pulled her digit out and sucked it clean; in that moment of clarity, Katy reached out with her hand.

"Tag me, daddy before she makes me cum!" Katy giggled and Beth backed off as her husband stepped onto the mat. Their daughter readjusted her bikini top back on as husband and wife now wrestled.  Theirs was more competitive, a lot of headlocks and escape attempts until Beth got her husband in a waistlock which she converted into a double handed cockgrip through Dan's briefs. He grunted as his wife stroked his member through his own speedo; he grabbed her wrists but this only seemed to encourage her more so it looked like he was fucking her hand as she slammed her hips against his ass.

He managed to break away but lost his briefs in the process as his dick went dangling free. It was very thick but shorter than his sons, maybe five inches or so. Beth did an amazing standing headscissors while she jerked her husband's bare dick again with both hands.

"C'mon you know you want to dump that load all over my tits," she growled up as her husband seemed frozen in place, as if he was exerting so much energy simply by standing still.

"Or maybe you want our babygirl to finish you off?" Beth said with a smile as she released her hold. The blonde swung her leg down and swept out her husband’s leg so he fell forward. Dan was dazed as he slowly got to his hands and knees like he was in a doggystyle position. Beth tagged her daughter back in and told her to milk her daddy's fat dick; the petite blonde hopped on her father’s back, who had been trying to catch his breath, his face had turned red from the headscissors, while Beth locked in her own body scissors. She ducked down and began sucking on her father’s fat sausage while bent over behind her father, stroking his length, which she could barely fit in her tiny fist since he was so thick, as she sucked his dick like a fudgesicle.

"Lick his asshole baby, that'll make him cream everywhere," Beth shouted and her daughter poked her little head up to nod briefly only to bury her mouth over her father's hairy sphincter. He bellowed like one of the three tenors as she jerked off his rod with her delicate hand; Dan shook violently while the orgasm rocked his body. His jizz exploded all over the mat like he was hemorrhaging cum; Katy wiped up a dollop with her finger and licked it.

"Daddy's baby juice tastes funny," she giggled, looking at her mom, while Timmy had to help his dad up off the mat. He carried his old man over to the chair Timmy had been sitting in as Katy prepared to lock up with her older brother again.

Timmy ducked under what was to be a collar and elbow tie up and lifted his sister into the air, holding her over his shoulder like a basket of laundry. He pulled aside her bikini bottom, gave her ass a couple of playful slaps that made her yell "ow!' each time, before he stuck his middle finger in her pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned softly and ceased her flailing as he fingered her until his wrist must've gotten tired before he flipped her upside down like a tombstone piledriver. He had pulled her bikini bottoms off during the spanking giving him easy access to lick his sister's pussy; burying his face in it like a dog would a bowl of food. Katy's squeaks of pleasure echoed for another minute until she realized her brother's big dick was right in front of her face. Soon it became a race as Timmy was almost fucking her mouth with his long member; he had to pull her off with an audible pop as Timmy's cock was leaking precum

"You almost got 'em, baby," Beth shouted from her seat.

"Finish him off, mama," Katy said as she dove to tag her mom once her brother released the hold but before she could, Timmy caught his sister by her string bikini top and hauled her back.

"You're not goin’ anywhere till I get this ass," he hissed as he locked his little sister in a full nelson and picked her up before impaling her on his cock.

"OH...My...GOD...," she yelled to the rhythm of her brother as he pounded her tight pussy; she felt it hitting her cervix and it didn't take long before Katy cried out as she came.

"My turn," Beth stated as she got up to face her son who seemed reluctant to drop his sister until he obliged the matriarch; now it was mother and son facing off. Of course she was faster and he was already really worked up so she feigned a lock up but instead yanked her son's legs out from under him, pulling on the back of his knees; dumping him on his ass. She pushed his legs forward so his knees were against his chest, he was a little winded from bouncing his sister on his glistening cock, as his mom bent down and deepthroated her son.

"Jesus...," he moaned as his mom wrapped her lips around his cock. "I knew my little girl's pussy tasted good," Beth said, pulling her head up, as she took Timmy's long dong down to the balls before he started shaking as he pumped cum into his mother's stomach. She sat up, licking her lips and declared herself the winner. The entire family got down and ravished their mother's body like obedient slaves. She had Timmy suck her nipples after she stripped off her bikini; she wanked his dick until it was hard again while her daughter got on her knees and licked her mother's pussy as Dan had his nose buried up his wife's ass. This went on until she made Beth get down so they were in a 69 position, instructing her daughter to lick her mama's clit while she blew her husband and had Timmy fucked his mother’s pussy; it was a helluva show.