News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Egyptian Princess Catfight (commission)

• 1 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Egyptian Princess Catfight (commission)
« on: August 18, 2019, 04:44:58 AM »
A recent story pitting two bitter rivals of ancient Egypt against each other. As always, got tons of this kind of stuff and more done at my hentaifoundry and patreon linked in my signature, so check them out!

ife in the deserts of Egypt was one of careful conservation. Even the queens of its ancient civilizations, however protected and spoiled, had to consider every resource available to feed their guards and slaves. It was why when a new oasis was discovered, both The Golden Realm and The Silver Realm staked a claim on the territory. The territories within the deserts were loose with so few landmarks to go on, so there was no clear way to resolve the matter. The Egyptian Empire ruled over each of the kingdoms, and while the empire would not resolve the matter they also would not decide on who deserved the oasis. The leaders of the realms could not wage war over it either. With both sides under the banner of the empire, civil war was considered treasonous and would only doom them both. The decision would need to be made some other way.

The princesses were far too impatient to draw things out with diplomacy. They decided to settle the matter more privately instead. There was a temple of Bast near the borders of The Silver Realm that would serve as their meeting place. Princess Ani arrived in her simple clothes, disguising her presence from any prying eyes. She entered the temple to find it nearly empty, as per their arrangement. She closed the door behind herself and shed her shawl, revealing her tan-colored skin. Beneath her robe she wore only a loincloth and a few pieces of jewelry. Her golden tiara and bracelets marked her as royalty of The Golden Realm, her face adorned with the usual thick eyeliner and other makeup to show her class.

Near the altar of Bast stood her rival. Layla was the princess of The Silver Realm, her appearance befitting of the title. While she was wearing the same thing as Ani (bracelets, makeup and loincloth), her tiara was silver. Even her hair was a pure snowy white, and it was clearly natural judging by her thin trail of pale pubic hair.

The two were almost completely alone. Their only witness was a young priestess of Bast, clad in her ceremonial robes and standing a good distance away from them. She stared at the shocking scene, never expecting to be the hostess of such a royal duel. The battle would remain a secret between the three of them, but she would deliver the decision once their battle was over.

“I’m pleased to see you finally arrived,” Ani greeted with a cruel smile. “I feared you wouldn't have the courage to face me, you silver jackal.”

“What a stupid thought,” Layla chuckled with a cofident smile. “Beating you will be so much easier than wasting time talking this out.”

“A blustering liar like a Silver Realm scum? I highly doubt that,” Ani scoffed as she strode up to the opposing princess. The priestess kept herself well out of their way as they crossed the temple, the showdown intimate and almost sacred in its own right. It made her almost feel guilty for observing it, even if it was a part of her duty as their witness.

The princesses strode arrogantly in their approach but as soon as they were within each other’s reach, they lashed out at each other with their carefully maintained claws outstretched. Layla grabbed at Ani’s shoulders and raked across the smooth skin, leaving nasty cuts in her wake with a single stroke. Ani howled in pain but the brunette went right for the obvious targets. She buried her nails and fingers into Layla’s breasts, pinching and pulling on the fair flesh of her rival. The silver princess shrieked and shoved Ani away, sending her stumbling into the open space of the temple. Layla gingerly touched her chest to assess the damage done.

“Wretched little bitch,” Layla hissed as she glared at the royal rival. Ani rubbed her shoulder where Layla had scratched her up and leered back at her.

“I’m not sure what I expected from a glorified whore of a princess,” Ani snarled as the women threw themselves back at each other. Their lips curled into furious sneers as their bodies collided, pulling on each other’s contrasting hair. Ani tore at Layla’s silvery locks while the Silver Realm’s princess ripped at her pure black hair, jerking their heads around wildly. Layla drove a few low punches into Ani’s belly, quickly starting to bruise the golden-tanned skin. Ani grunted from the blows to her royally slender body before she caught Layla with a swift but clumsy punch across her mouth.

Layla gave a short grunt as she fell to her knees. She clutched her jaw as Ani caught her by the hair. Ani lifting her rival’s head higher, just to nail her with a painful and insulting slap across the face.

“Let the gods witness who the truly worthy kingdom is,” Ani gloated over her downed foe. Her boasting was clearly premature, which Layla was quick to remind her. She swung an uppercut at the brunette’s pussy, trying to shut her up with the low blow. Her amateur swing only connected with Ani’s inner thigh, but it was enough to make her grab between her legs. Ani doubled over in surprise, which left her at a perfect angle for Layla to slam her with a double uppercut to her breasts. The tanned tits bounced around wildly as Ani clutched her chest with a look of utter shock and pain on her lovely face.

“I see your body is better built for whoring than fighting,” Layla gloated as she left Ani reeling from the intimate attacks. She rose to her feet and backhanded Ani across the face with all her might, sending her thin crown flying off her head. Layla watched it slide across the floor but Ani just lunged into her, colliding bodily as their plump tits mashed together. Ani pressed her attack until Layla’s back collided with a stone pillar. She cried out as she was crushed between the rock and Ani’s firm chest.

“You Silver Realm sluts are good for nothing but lies and harem girls,” Ani shot back. With Layla reeling from the crushing tackle, she started to send punches into the sides of the white-haired woman’s breasts. Layla’s lovely face twisted in pain as her orbs were pounded into each other, bouncing and slapping together at the mercy of Ani’s fists.

It took a few moments of this before Layla finally managed to muster the strength to shove her rival princess away from her. Even in the cool night air and the shade of the temple, they were already starting to sweat. Their hateful eyes met and they didn’t hesitate to throw themselves at each other once again, fists flying wildly at anything they could get their hands on. A few blows landed against each other’s midsection until Layla caught Ani by her hair. She ripped her hand to one side as the brunette screamed in pain and outrage. Ani’s head and neck were towed along after her gripping fist until Layla’s other hand came slapping across her face, leaving a stinging handprint on one of her cheeks.

“You are just like the gold your land is named for!” Layla laughed. “All flash but truly soft and weak!”

“Does THIS feel weak to you, bitch!?” Ani thrust her palm into Layla’s chest, the hard edge of her wrist smashing one of her tits flat. Layla let out a wet grunt as it knocked the wind out of her, peppering Ani with her hot breath and saliva. It was a distasteful but rewarding reaction as Ani smashed her other tit with a matching blow. Layla staggered and hugged her chest, eyes starting to water from the damage done to her proud bosom. A sharp slap from Ani was all it took to bring the silver-haired princess to the floor.

I’ll show you the power of the Golden Realm!” Ani boasted as she grabbed Layla’s ankles. The downed princess kicked at her frantically but Ali just forced her legs apart. The pale princess went even paler as she waved her hands in a stunned plea for mercy, seeing where her plan of attack was headed.

“Wait! Wait, you crazy bitch!” Layla pleaded. Her insulting cry fell on deaf ears as Ali stomped her heel down on Layla’s pussy. The silver-haired princess howled and cupped her crotch, the delicate loincloth providing no real protection against the brutal stomp. She rolled back and forth on the floor as Ali finally released her legs.

“Good luck bedding a husband after I’m done with you!” Ali cackled as she strut around the pained princess. Layla grabbed her by the ankle but Ali just kicked her in the stomach with her other foot, making her curl back up. “And I am far from done with you,” Ali added. “I want you to remember this the next time you dare to defy me and my orders!”

She might have kept rambling but Layla suddenly boosted herself up to her knees. She wasn’t steady, but she didn’t have to be to grab Ani by her loincloth. Layla shoved her hand under the loincloth and into the brunette’s crotch, gouging her nails into her sensitive pussy. Ani had kept her dark bush trimmed down to nothing to maintain the popular hairless look of the time, but no matter how stylish it was her mouth still dropped open in shock.

Ani’s already shocked expression turned to absolute agony as the royal rival mauled her snatch. Her scream echoed through the temple, stinging the ears of the observing priestess. Ani crumbled to her knees, then to the ground as Layla refused to release the death grip on her groin.

“If that is all it took to shut your big mouth, then I should have done it ages ago!” Layla snapped as she extracted her vengeance for Ani’s pussy stomping. Layla gave a sharp pull on Ani’s privates, throwing her to the temple floor. The brunette winced as she clutched her aching groin, curling up on her knees to cope with the blinding pain. Layla climbed on top of her, pressing her hips against her ass and grabbing her hair to pin her to the warm stone floor.

“It looks like some of us aren’t strong enough to handle being a princess,” Layla gloated into her ear. “I’m sure my new oasis will be glad that they are under the protection of the strongest of our realms.”

Layla buried her fingers into Ani’s dark hair and pulled her face off the floor. The darker princess glared over her shoulder and drove an elbow into her ribs, and while Layla gasped from the surprise blow it made her grip tighten around her hair. Ani screamed from the pain but furiously drove more and more blows backward until the silver-haired princess couldn’t stand any more. She stumbled off holding her ribs while Ani made a wild grab for her. Layla stumbled away to avoid being caught in her claws again but Layla was able to snatch and pull on her loincloth instead. With Layla pulling in the other direction, the small garment swiftly fell away from her shapely hips. Layla let out a furious gasp. According to the style at the time, Layla made all efforts to keep herself hairless below the neck. That went for her vagina as well, with her pubic hair sheared to a barely recognizable patch of white.

“How dare you!?” the silver-haired princess shouted.

“I’d dare worse than that!” Ani shouted as she rose to her feet. She threw all her weight and momentum into an uppercut that smacked into Layla’s right breast. The Silver Realm princess let out a husky grunt as her proud teat went flopping around against her chest. She quickly cradled her chest, only to wince and remove her hands as she felt a sharp sting. Glancing at her chest, she saw an ugly purple bruise starting to form beneath her skin. She was lucky enough to look up in time to spot Ani’s next incoming swing, blocking it clumsily but effectively with her forearms.

“Perhaps once I’ve won I’ll let you serve in my oasis. I’m sure the camels could use another set of hands and a shovel!” Ani grinned as she snuck a follow-up blow into Layla’s belly. The Silver Realm’s princess grunted and stooped over but she viciously raked her nails along Ani’s tender tits.

“It sounds like you’ll be bringing your lovers there, then? I’ll be sure to ban you from my new territory,” Layla snarled. Her nails dragged down Ani’s chest, leaving rough red scratches along the curves of her breasts. Ani recoiled and howled in pain as she grabbed Layla’s wrists, tugging at them while burying her nails into her arms. The women grunted as they struggled for position, trying to shove and shake each other to bring their rival down. Layla pushed with all her might, starting to send Ani staggering backward. Her feet hurried to steady themselves but ended up settling for kneeing Layla in the crotch. The white-haired princess let out a deep grunt and grabbed her pussy while Ani crashed to the floor, both of them stunned by their parting attacks. Layla crumbled to her knees, nursing her injured pussy as Ani rolled over and crawled after her.

“You won’t get the best of me, you little viper!” she shouted as she tackled Layla to the ground. Layla tried to crawl out from under her but Ani caught her by the hair, slapping her face while she had her head steady. She cracked a few painful blows across Layla’s face as the pinned princess flailed her hands back at her. She was trying to deal with Ani’s attacks more than anything else, so it was a few strikes later that Layla caught her by the wrist. Thinking quickly and desperately, Layla pulled Ani’s hand close and bit her hand. Ani screamed and tore her hand away, if now sporting a few teeth marks.

“You forget that vipers have teeth, you stupid cow!” Layla shoved Ani off of her while she was nursing her injured hand, both of them scrambling to their feet. They were both bruised and unsteady. After trading as many blows as they had, even some blood trickled from the princess’ lips. Ani steadied herself as she raised her fists in challenge.

“I will destroy you and your pathetic legacy tonight,” Ani snarled. At this point she had all but forgotten about the actual oasis they were fighting over. Her pain and outrage were driving her more than anything.

“You’re as weak as your kingdom, you disgusting royal hog!” Layla clenched her fists to match her crude boxing posture and the women threw themselves at each other once again. Ani landed a blow to one of Layla’s breasts before following up with a cross to her nose. The Silver Realm princess staggered, briefly disoriented as blood spilled from her nose. Ani started to sneer confidently but the bent-over Layla shot up and uppercutted her squarely in the mouth. The brunette let out a high-pitched moan as she grabbed her mouth, feeling the fresh blood Laya caught her by the tits. She wrapped her fingers and sharp nails around Ani’s orbs, squeezing and twisting the malleable flesh like her sadistic playthings. Ani howled in pain as her aching chest was abused, leaning into Layla as her head spun from the building fatigue and agony wracking her body.

The women were locked at arm’s reach from each other, pulling and clawing at anything they could get their hands on. Ani dug her nails into Layla’s chest, slashing her nails across one of her pale breasts. She drove a punch into the center of the rival princess’ belly, burying her knuckles deep into her regal skin. Layla went right for Ani’s breasts, crushing them between her fingers while pushing them deeper into Ani’s body.

“Uhhh… bitch!” Ani cursed as her jugs were twisted and crushed against her ribs. “You may be a princess of the silver realm… but you fight like a common slut!”

“Hah! That’s not the only thing I do like a common slut...” Layla purred back confidently at the outraged Ani. “As you’ll see after I’ve beaten you and have you under me helpless and vulnerable!”

“Keep dreaming, you sunstroked lunatic!” Ani hissed as she shoved her body into Layla.They collided with a short, shrill cry as their tortured breasts collided, dropping to the floor with Ani on top of her foe. Layla shoved and struggled back against her, causing the two of them to go tumbling across the sacred floor. The priestess had to hop back to avoid their tumbling bodies as she watched them cross half of the temple in their wild catball.

Despite their struggles, they came to a stop with Ani back on top. She grabbed Layla’s hair, gritting her teeth as she readied another punch to her face. Layla raised a leg and kneed her in the stomach, cutting her off and striking her across her jaw. She landed a few short, swift punches to Ani’s chest but the brunette thrust her palm out into Layla’s cheek. It knocked her head aside while also cracking it against the stone temple’s floor, rattling her as she raised her arms to cradle her spinning head.

“I’ll teach you to defy the Golden Realm,” Ani growled. Ani grabbed two handfuls of Layla’s hair and pulled up on them, treating the downed silver princess’ locks like a runaway horse’s reins. Layla screamed and flailed, slapping at Ani’s arms to try and make her stop.

“Get off! You awful bitch! Let go or fucking else!” Layla ranted in pain and fury.

“Or else what? You’re powerless against a REAL princess!” the brunette gloated over her. Ani winced from the bruising and scratching of her arms but she saw how effective her hold was on her opponent. She wasn’t letting go for anything. Ani spit in Layla’s face, causing the pinned princess to cringe in disgust. She suddenly abandoned her attack on Ani’s arms and reached between them. With one hard tug she snapped Ani’s loincloth from around her waist, hurling it as far from the fight as she could. Some scratches and bruises spotted her thighs and groin, but she was fully exposed to Layla now. The Silver Realm royal buried her claws into the shaved, fleshy mound above Ani’s pussy and dragged them down in a rough and brutal scratch until her nails were pricking along her labia.

The priestess covered her mouth in shock at the brutal maneuver and the resulting screams. Ani’s blood-curdling cry rang out as she immediately let go of Layla’s hair. Layla propped an elbow against the floor and leaned harder into her cxnt claw, twisting and squeezing it like some complex lever.

“You bitch! You monstrous cow!” Ani ranted as she writhed with agony. She made a few meager attempts to pull away, but Layla’s nails were buried deep in her skin. It was impossible to remove herself without causing even more pain on herself.

“I would have thought a slut like you would be used to being abused down there,” Layla chided through her bared teeth. “Allow me to teach you a new lesson in pain!”

Layla leaned closer to her trapped opponent, biting into Ani’s breast just shy of her nipple. Ani wailed pathetically as her thick tit was crushed and the edges of Layla’s teeth scratching and pinching the edges of her soft areolas. Ani thrashed in absolute agony, her body put through a humiliating dance of trying and failing to escape her painful position.

“Stop! Let go! I order you to let go!” Ani shrieked, but Layla naturally ignored her. A princess from another realm and her immediate nemesis would have no power over her. Layla only did as she asked when Ani swung a short but fierce punch under her chin. Layla’s teeth pinched around her breast a bit tighter before she released it, her mouth leaving red teeth marks and a trail of saliva in her wake. Layla gagged as she clutched her neck, pulling away from Ani to cough and catch her breath after her knuckles grazed her throat. Both princesses were glad to take a moment to catch their breath and recover. They had been tearing into each other non-stop ever since they could get their hands on one another. All the pain and fatigue was catching up to them and it was only their motivating pride and tempers that kept them going. Sweat dripped from their hair and stung their many cuts and scratches.

“I will make you yield yet,” Ani hissed across the temple at her equally injured and naked foe. “I will show the gods and all of Egypt that The Golden Realm reigns supreme.” Layla just laughed at the very suggestion.

“I’m afraid you’re only setting yourself up for disappointment. I will claim this oasis and your body as my own. Just when you think I’m through with you, I’m going to turn the golden princess into my personal whore.”

Ani snarled at the insulting idea and forced herself back to her feet. She did her best to ignore her pain as Layla rose as well. The princesses’ heavy breathing filled the stuffy temple as they started to slowly circle each other, fingers spread out and claws at the ready to try and finish their duel.

Layla threw a punch at Ani but the brunette was playing things cautiously. She ducked back to avoid the blow and slapped Layla across the face. Although the paler princess’ head snapped from the blow, she caught Ani by the shoulders and kneed her in the crotch. The strike thumped against her recently exposed groin, getting Ani to bend over while rising to her tiptoes. Layla gave a roaring shout as she hurled the brunette to the floor. Ani fumbled to get back up but Layla was quick to kick her squarely in the face. It knocked Ani for a loop as she fell back to the stone floor and Layla mounted her midsection.

“Let’s see how lovely The Golden Realm finds their princess when I’m done with you!” Layla grabbed Ani by her breasts and started to squeeze. The supple flesh warped from their perky round shape, especially after being tenderized by the white-haired beauty’s fists. Ani’s mouth formed a perfect O of horror a split second before the pain actually hit her. She broke into a wild, escalating scream and Layla bared her teeth in a predator smile. She adjusted her fingers like Ani was an especially curvy instrument, trying to draw the most enticing howls and moans from her. She found scratching the undersides of her ripe tits and scraping the edges of her nipples and areolas worked wonders on the otherwise haughty and mouthy brunette.

“Let go! You fucking filthy peasant scum! I’ll ruin your entire kingdom and make you my slave for this!” Ani ranted.

“You’ll do no such thing!” Layla laughed certainly. “Even if you had the nerve and the forces to defy the pharaoh and attack the Silver Realm, you would have to get by me first. And I don’t see that happening from here.”

Ani gave a furious snarl and reached up through Layla’s legs. She grabbed the Silver princess by her chest in return, punching and twisting her nipples between her fingernails. Layla let out a sharp scream as they mutually mauled each other’s tits. They pulled and clawed wildly until Ani was able to knock Layla off falling to her side. She dragged Ani with her, landing them both face to face on the temple floor as they glared with tears in their eyes. They hissed and grunted as they tried to force the other to relent on their hold before they had to do the same. Layla pushed on Ani’s chest stubbornly, rolling on top of her once again. Ani just rolled with her harder, the tan princess ending up on top as she tried to push her full weight into crushing and squeezing Layla’s jugs.

“I’ll make you yield to me yet! You will break and bow to me! I’ll leave you as Layla, the titless slave princess of The Silver Realm!” Ani hissed furiously, spraying Layla with some flecks of spit through her gritted teeth.

Layla returned the favor by actively spitting into her face, forcing Ani to flinch. Ani brought a hand to her face out of reflex, giving Layla the leverage and the brief moment of relief, she needed to press forward. She leaned up sharply, knocking Ani off to sit in front of her. Ani was startled as her naked ass hit the stone floor but Layla pressed her attack harder than ever. She pulled Ani closer, using her tits as handles until their chests and thighs smacked together. They both winced from the jolt of pain going through their red and scratched chests but Layla focused on her latest assault.

She let go of Ani’s breasts, only to go for lower targets. The white-haired royal pushed a hand between Ani’s legs and crooked her fingers, scratching viciously along the edges of her pussy lips. Ani writhed and made sounds that reminded Layla of a pained animal rather than a princess. She pushed at Layla’s chest, trying to force the ladies apart from each other. Layla intercepted that idea as she looped her free hand under Ani’s and grabbed her by the back. She squeezed her like a partial bearhug, crushing their tits together. While she seethed through her teeth, Ani’s pained howling only grew more intense as both her tits and crotch were attacked at once.

“Now you feel the strength of silver,” Layla growled, too breathless to try anything any louder than that.

Ani refused to yield, but she knew she couldn’t stand staying in this position any longer. She finally pushed hard enough to get away from Layla’s grip, wincing from the scratches that forced across her tender tits and privates. She started to crawl away, cradling her chest as she tried to get some distance. Just enough to recover and mount another attack on the silver princess.

Layla wouldn’t allow any of that. She hurried to her feet and strode in behind Ani, throwing a kick beneath the brunette’s raised ass and right between her legs. The distinctly fleshy slapping sound was loud enough to make the observing priestess wince from the implied pain, which Ani was very quick to confirm. She howled as both hands flew to her pussy, cupping her aching crotch as her feet kicked the floor behind her. She looked like an especially fussy child rather than a princess in her pathetic state, drawing a cruel smile across Layla’s face.

“So much for the might of the Golden Realm. They won’t get far with such a pathetic leader.” Layla’s confidence and cruelty were outweighing her exhaustion and pain, drawing out the worst in her as one fueled the other. She squatted down, exposing her scratched up pussy to cool off in the night air as she ripped up on Ani’s hair. She spiked it back down into the stone floor, knocking the brunette silly from the brutal impact. Layla lifted her back up, watching Ani moan and drool as blood and tears ran down her face.

“I really could just destroy that pretty face of yours…” Layla mused, running the nails of her free hand slowly down Ani’s face. It twisted in distress, but Layla was threatening her more than hurting with her teasingly gently pace. “But that really would be a waste of a good whore.”

Ani was weak and dizzy, but she managed to throw an elbow to one side. She had hoped to hit Layla in the crotch but it hit her stomach instead. It did the job just as well, making Layla grunt and let go of her hand. Ani landed on all fours but quickly rose to her feet, trying to run for the door. She should have known that she couldn’t let herself be seen in a position like this, let alone naked and fleeing through town, but she wasn’t thinking straight between all her panic and blows to her head.

She wasn’t even close to crossing the large temple before Layla tackled her from behind. They turned enough in midair that Ani landed on her back, Layla swiftly moving to sit on top of her. Ani tried to shove and claw back at her, but Layla had expected as much. The princess of The Silver Realm braced her knees on Ani’s upper arms, pinning them to the floor while keeping her own hands free. Ani jerked and wriggled to no avail, stuck beneath Layla while her spread legs rested the white-haired woman’s pussy mockingly close to her face.

“Where do you think you’re going, you camel-fucking cxnt?” Layla snarled, slapping Ani across the face with her right hand. The brunette’s head whipped along with it, her silky hair now thick and heavy with sweat. It stung her cheek and her already throbbing head, and she was powerless to stop Layla when her left connected with her other cheek to knock her the other way.

“You’re as pathetic as your people. It’s clear who the gods adore and who owns this oasis. And who owns YOU, you slutty excuse for a royal whore!” Layla went on raining insults and slaps on Ani, smacking her left and right like a personal plaything. Ani cried and wailed in pain. She had given up on trying to escape, her hands stuck beneath Layla’s pinning legs. Ani only held out as long as she did out of pride. Then she was too overwhelmed by the pain and shame as her head spun from the degrading beating.

“Stop! Stop it! I yield!” she finally wailed, her spirit and body broken by her nemesis. “Just no more!”

Layla seemed to ignore her as she gave her one last, massive smack from the right. The tanned princess’ cheeks were bright red from the slaps as much as her blushing humiliation. “About time you learned who the better woman is. You really must be thickheaded if it took this long to beat it into you!”

Layla’s eyes darted towards the nervously watching priestess. She nearly jumped as the fiercely fighting princess glared at her. She expected some similar punishment until Layla smiled. “Would you go and tell the Pharaoh that we’ve come to an agreement? The Silver Realm will be claiming the new oasis as our territory. Isn’t that right, slut?”

Layla barely had to raise her hand, offering a fresh slap when Ani nodded, tears flowing and ruining her delicately applied makeup. “Yes! I agree! Anything!”

“Good.” Layla studied Ani briefly before reaching for her again. Ani flinched away from her, but Layla went past her to pluck up the crown that she had knocked from her head earlier. “I’ll be keeping this. A souvenir of my victory.” She casually tucked it under one arm while collecting her own discarded crown, fastening it back into her hair. Ani hoped that it was all over, but Layla grabbed her callously by the hair. She started towards the temple’s entrance, dragging Ani after her like an old rug.

“Where are you taking me!?” Ani asked fearfully.

“My guest chambers, of course. I’m in the mood to celebrate my victory. And like I said, leaving you behind… it would be a waste of a good whore.”
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Fortran Wrench

• Friend, writer and morally bankrupt...
Re: Egyptian Princess Catfight (commission)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 11:07:19 PM »
Quality work sir!

I love how it flows, the interplay between the characters and the easy to read format. Solid, exciting description of the action too.

Fantastic!
There's no elevator to success. You'll have to take the stairs.