News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miss Deadly Red vs Katy Perry: Contest On The Beach

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Miss Deadly Red vs Katy Perry: Contest On The Beach
« on: August 19, 2019, 02:56:08 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

MODEL MISS DEADLY RED WILL NOT BE TOLD TO SHUT UP BY KATY PERRY

A 26 year old photo model took offence at the Californian Girl's request not to brag about the size of her 30H cup boobs

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

At a holiday resort in California, model Miss Deadly Red annoyed pop princess Katy Perry bragging about her boobs until the pop star angrily told her to 'shut up'. Miss Deadly Red did not take kindly to Katy's verbal outbreak and challenged her to a boob to boob contest, suggesting to decide which woman would pancake her rival's pair of breasts with her own.
Katy agreed to the fight and told Miss Deadly Red the situation would obviously also call for a wrestling match on the beach.
We are ready to see the two ladies in combat with each other!

MISS DEADLY RED: 26 years, 5'5", 60 kg, 30H

KATY PERRY: 34 years, 5'6", 59 kg, 32D

Miss Deadly Red:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

KATY PERRY:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Anon

Re: Miss Deadly Red vs Katy Perry: Contest On The Beach
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 02:12:58 AM »
Miss Deadly Red is hot but she's far less built than Katy. I'm pretty surprised by the voting.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Miss Deadly Red vs Katy Perry: Contest On The Beach
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 02:49:34 AM »
Miss Deadly Red is hot but she's far less built than Katy. I'm pretty surprised by the voting.
To me it seems from some arguments I read in the past that some just feel the woman with the  bigger boobs always wins. Not very convincing to me either, just like when they think the fatter one or the blonde one always wins. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.