News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Club

• 4 Replies

Online presenterfan

• God Member
The Club
« on: August 19, 2019, 07:40:06 PM »
If there was place were local housewives and moms could go either to relieve boredom, make a little money, exercise or merely just because they like competing with other women, it make look something like this.   A group of ladies waiting their turn to tussle in front of an interested audience which even includes women spectators.  An older lady at ringside is really enjoying the event.   If they had a proper mat they may face off standing which would encourage greater competitive tussles.   There is something about ordinary women battling topless nonetheless.

https://xhamster.com/videos/chubby-mom-s-real-wrestling-4922606

https://xhamster.com/videos/string-bikini-natural-wedgie-catfight-11322814

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: The Club
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 06:28:37 AM »
Are there any homes available in that neighborhood?

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 08:13:03 AM »
I think you just found my ultimate fantasy!

Pure amateur wrestling and the stopping near the temporary ropes stops the lock ups becoming a stalemete.

even the black tigths vs black briefs makes it hotter.

The language sounds like German, is that where it was flimed?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 11:17:17 PM »
I think you just found my ultimate fantasy!

Pure amateur wrestling and the stopping near the temporary ropes stops the lock ups becoming a stalemete.

even the black tigths vs black briefs makes it hotter.

The language sounds like German, is that where it was flimed?

It is from a place called LGIS. I believe this group called themselves the wildcats or something similar. They used to have a site, which I was a fan of, but I stopped visiting when they began offering topless teenager matches of 16/17 year olds. Some of their adult offerings are available on a few sites and are pretty good. I'd have to look for the site they are on now.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »