News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Three cousins at Christmas: Chapter 1

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« on: August 20, 2019, 03:55:18 AM »

Brittany Nicole and Dale where cousins. Long ago when they were just kids they would get together a few times a year at grandma’s house and spend the holidays together. Time passed and grandma passed away and they moved the event to Dale’s family house.
Dale was a pretty 18 year old boy and Brittany and Nicole where 23 year old cousins. They would have wrestling matches at every event. Usually it was the girls picking on their younger cousin.
They had not done the get together for several years as the two older cousins where away at college but this Christmas Eve they were all together, once again.
“Almost time for Santa to come” Dale laughed as he jumped out of his room in his elf boxers. Bare chested and getting pretty buff both cousins couldn’t help but see their pretty boy cousin was turning into a pretty man.
Brittany rolled her eyes and said “whatever.”
Dale wiggled his boxers at her to Nicole’s delight. Brittany acted disgusted yelling “ get that thing away from me. You’re half naked and I see you haven’t grown up at all.”
Dale continued to chase her around the living room as she ran down the stairs with Nicole fallowing.  Dale started tickling Brittany as she tried to run and he did manage to get her in a bear hug and pull her down to the ground tickling the whole time. She was defenseless against tickle attacks and Dale knew this from the almost two decades of their events.
Nicole cried “ get her, Dale.” And let out a yelp as she noticed her female cousins halter top lose it’s battler with her cousins ample breast. “Something’s peaking!” It took Dale and Brittany a moment to realize that in their tussle Brittany had a wardrobe malfunction. She slapped at Dale and yelled “stop! I’ve got to put that thing away.”
Dale did cease his attack but watched as he was half mounted on his cousin as she took her one hand and lifted her halter top out and with her other hand scooped her d cupped breast back into place.
Nicole said “that will never stay there. I see someone isn’t wearing a bra.” Brittany glared at her and said “ you’re not wearing one either, slut.” She then turned her attention to Dale still planted on her and began to slap him really hard.
“Owww, what did I do?” He declared as he rolled off from the long nailed slap attack. She sat up and said “ you watched me the whole time my tit was out and you watched me put my boob back in my shirt and” She paused and looked over at Nicole and then back at Dale and said “ And, I felt you get a hard on when you saw it.”
Dale began to blush and even got redder when Nicole said “OMG, he does have a hard on.” She paused and added “Jiminy Cricket, your huge, boy.”
Dale grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch from the couch and Nicole pounced on him stating to Brittany “ let’s get him.”
This was the way it used to be. The two older cousins would pick on the baby cousin. Britney say Nicole struggling to get the pillow away and a moment later she forgot her indignation and joined her cousin in trying to grab the pillow.
“you bring a loaded rod to a cousins wrestling match and “ She paused as the pillow was ripped out of his hands “ dear lord, you could take an eye out with that thing.”
Dale’s boxers fit him well, but his more than ample package was at full salute tenting his Christmas underwear in just the right way to make Rudolph look like his red nose was in 3d.
Dale tried to get the pillow back but Nicole and Brittany pounced on him and managed to barely hold his arms away from him. He was strong but the girls had many years of wrestling practice from these events.
The three struggled and eventually Nicole noted a flash of flesh on her cousins top and said “ummm, Brit, your girl is coming out to play.” Dale was thrashing wildly and Nicole growled “ I’m a little busy right now to put it back.”
Dale said “ thank you.” This caused Nicole to dig her claws deep into the arm she had control of and he howled as she just about drew blood and began to do the old (politically incorrect ) term ‘indian burn’ his arm. He howled and laughed at the same time. He turned to see their struggling had also caused her other cousins similarly ample breast to pop out of her halter top.
He laughed and said “ I never  thought the first time I’d be with two naked women it would be you two.” Now Dale was greeted by the for mentioned (politically incorrect ) two handed friction burn to his other arm.
Brittany cranked his arm so hard it was forced behind his back and Nicole fallowed suit. They tried to keep their chests away from his body but had to get pretty close to keep the hold as he was kicking wildly to break free.
Brittany’s nipple brushed his face and he turned his face and smashed it into the firm tissue of his cousin’s breast. Brittany pulled her body away and yelled at him “perve!”
Nicole said “ I know how to stop this and released her one hand and jammed it down his boxers and grabbed a hold of his shaft and squeezed. Dale’s legs went stiff and he broke away from both arm locks but was paralyzed for a moment.
Brittany was shocked looking at her cousin’s hand down her other cousins underwear. She looked at his junk, and met Nicole’s eyes. Both were in shock. Nicole gave Brittany a look that only said she had no idea what just happened and more importantly how to get out of this. There would be hell to pay, now. Back over the years when Dale got mad he go really mad and there was nothing the girls could do but run.
And that is what they did. First Brittany sprinted up the stairs abandoning Nicole and Nicole got up a moment later and fallowed. They ran to their temporary room and slammed and locked the door. Dale was slow to rise as he was in real pain right now.
In the bedroom Brittany turned to Nicole and said “ what the f*ck did you just do.” Nicole in a panicked voice said “ I don’t know, I just needed to keep him under control, damn he’s gotten strong. We used to be able to beat his ass, but not now.”
Brittany stepped over to Nicole and they stood nose to nose in halter tops with a breast each fully exposed from the run. Pink and white cotton shorts and barefooted they began bickering about who’s fault this was and once the family got back from their evening who was going to get the blame if he tattled on them.
Brittany slapped Nicole who recoiled to soother her face from the open handed slap. A moment later Brittany’s eyes went wide as she saw a very rare but often frightening Nicole as she clawed up her hands and let out a little growl.
Very quickly Brittany had to decide whether to stay in a room with a very pissed off Nicole or face and injured and equally pissed off Dale. She thought she wasn’t the one who grabbed Dales junk so she just about turned to run when the bedroom door opened and Dale stormed into the room. Before he could act Nicole had leapt into the air and landed on Brittany.
Brittany quickly recovered as the two grabbed hair and wildly swung each other around the bedroom. Dale had seen these two battle only twice in anger and these two were equally matched cousins. Both brown haired beauties fell to the bed. Pink and white shorts rode up on long muscular legs. As they rolled ass over ass they switched between hair pulling and open handed slaps.
Dale heard the growling of one of them and then he distinctly heard the growling of both.  He hadn’t moved more than a foot or so into the bedroom  but his anger was immediately transformed into one of amusement and then arousal.
He was male and we was witnessing two young women rolling around in his spare bedroom and each girls bare breast was making contact with the others bare breast. He had watched videos on this sort of thing, but had never seen anything like this in real life. He actually though of taking a seat in the chair right by the dresser but luckily he did not act on that because right then he saw Nicole in her pink shorts get the leverage and tuck her bare feet high enough on Brittany’s stomach to push her off the bed. Brittany tumbled off the bed and half landed on the chair.
Brittany turned to Dale and said “ get the hell out of here.” Dale just smiled and said “no, this is my house.” She rose and all thought of running was out of her mind. She turned to Brittany and said “ you want to play cousin? Let’s play.”
Nicole glidded off the bed and came around the side of the bed holding her tattered halter top “ you ruined this, b*tch”. Brittany looked at her tattered top and said “mine’s also ruined you idiot!”
Nicole said as moved forward toward her cousin “ yes, let’s play. It’s been years and I think we need to turn things up a notch now that we are all grown up.”  She was never shy so when she took her top off and exposed her bare breasts she looked over at Dale and then down at his short and smiled “ your soldier has come out to play, I’m impressed. I guess I can’t call you ‘little’ Dale anymore.”
Dale looked down and saw his boxers with the flap had lost their battle and his well-endowed fully erect penis was sticking straight out.
Brittany tried to back up but the chair stopped her movement as Nicole approached she tossed her top at Dale and both women met with clasped hands in a test of strength contest. Firm thighs bulged as bare feet dug into the bedroom carpet.  Nicole’s firm breasts giggled nicely with each push and pull.
Brittany managed to push Nicole back just enough to bend her over the bed. Before Nicole fell she broke free of her hand hold and grabbed for something, anything to keep her from falling back. Brittany’s top came half off over her head as Nicole still ended up falling to the bed.
Brittany fought it but the top came off as she was half strangling herself and the sound of ripping had insured it was now ruined.
Nicole let out a evil laugh of victory “see how you like it. Now Dale has seen both of our juicy peaches.”
The evil laugh ended when Brittany pounced on her topless cousin and both tangled up in arms and legs with bodies pressed together. They rolled back and forth. These 5’5 cousins had been mistaken for sisters more than once and on one occasion as paternal twins. Dale couldn’t tell them apart as he couldn’t remember who was in the pink shorts or the white.
Growling came from both women as there rolling slowed down. Tighter they clasped their arms around the other. Dale could barely see much tit action as both where smashed together so he diverted his eyes to their full round ass’s. Britney  ended up on the bottom but had managed to wrap her left leg high on Nicole’s waist drawing her in while Nicole as ended up in almost a painful  spit and Dale took delight in noticing their loose fitting shorts where wedged really badly exposing parts of each women’s lady bits.
He took even more interest from his view point when he noticed that their ladies parts where actually brushing together from Brittany’s leg pinning technique.
Nicole was pressing herself into Brittany as they battled with hair pulling while in a mutual bear hug to keep the other from being able to slap the other.
Just then car lights shot across the room. Both women froze in their mutual snake like embrace and   raced to the window with his ‘willy’ still swinging free. He turned to see his still catballed cousins looking to him for a report.
“They’re home!” Was all he had to say.
The two women looked at each other Brittany hissing  “ we’ll have to finish this later.”  “Nicole hissed yanking really hard on her cousins hair as she rammed her crotch into her cousins causing both to wince in pain.” I guess we will.”
Slowly they untwined and Nicole got off the bed moving toward Dale. She lightly grabbed his penis and said ‘you better put that thing away, tiger.”  Dale sheepishly left to get to his room. “
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 04:00:08 AM by ooreach »

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Three cousins at Christmas: Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 01:01:17 PM »
Nice start!!!!    I'd have clicked the "Like" button, if there were one to click..