News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda vs. Farrah

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Amanda vs. Farrah
« on: August 20, 2019, 02:05:55 PM »

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/amanda-vs-farrah-1-16-2474.html

Amanda vs. Farrah
(The Bloody Mattress)
It has been a long violence filled day at The Bloody Mattress.  I’ve pleasured a number of victorious girls throughout the day, though the last fight left both combatants unconscious and needing hospital attention, so I hope the final bout of the day doesn’t have the same end result or I will be sleeping alone tonight. 

The unconscious girls have been drug out of the fighting cage and the tension is mounting in the small building as everyone waits to find out who is in the final bout of the day.  Suddenly the loud speaker squawks into life.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  THE TIME HAS COME FOR TONIGHT’S FINAL BOUT!”

I see the young fighter Farrah walking down the aisle toward the fighting cage.  Farrah has definitely become a favorite of mine in the last few weeks.  She is supposedly 18 but I suspect her actual 18th birthday hasn’t come yet as I have yet to see her fighting anywhere but the dingy Outer City venues, and she definitely has pro capabilities.  She is let into the cage and takes her place on the far side of the small lavender mattress, which is thoroughly stained and soggy from the long day of girl on girl violence.

A few seconds later her opponent begins to make her way down the aisle and a loud cheer goes up from the small bloodthirsty audience. It is Amanda.  Amanda has just turned 40 but she still is hot, and an incredibly brutal fighter.  This could be a really good fight, and is a win/win situation for me, as I will enjoy pleasuring either of these fighters.

Amanda enters the cage and steps up onto her side of the mattress.  The two females glare evilly at each other. 

“I’M GONNA TAKE YOU APART YOU OLD HAG!”  Farrah snarls.

“I can’t believe they even let a pathetic skank like you on the mattress with me, little girl.  I’m going to END you!” Amanda responds, calmly.  The older, more experienced brawler rarely loses her cool.

“ON THIS SIDE OF THE FIGHTING MATTRESS: IN THE BLUE AND GRAY STRIPED PANTIES:  FARRAH!!!”

(Scattered applause and cheers.  Farrah may be young and relatively new here, but she has a reputation for being a brutal combatant.)

“FARRAH IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 12 WINS, 4 LOSSES, and 2 KILLS!”

“AND ON THIS SIDE OF THE FIGHTING MATTRESS:  IN THE BLACK PANTIES AND THIGH HIGHS:  AMANDA!!!”

A much louder cheer greets the older woman.  Amanda shows no reaction.  She simply
continues glaring straight across the small mattress at her opponent, with a contemptuous sneer on her face.

“AMANDA IS 40 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 119 WINS, 36 LOSSES, and 19 KILLS!”

DING! DING! DING!

They rarely waste much time getting the last fight of the day started.  Amanda and Farrah take three steps each and slap together in the center of the mattress, immediately grabbing each other by the hair with one hand and  punching each other in the face with the other.

THUD! THUD THUD!

“YEAH!”  “GET HER!”  “PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!!!”

Both fighters have blood on their faces within seconds and the crowd is worked up into a frenzy.

“UNGH!!!”  Farrah manages to get a knee up into Amanda’s crotch and the older woman buckles and starts to go down.  Farrah drops as well and they grasp each other on their hands and knees.  It has been established throughout the day’s battles that the rules for today are very strict.  Both fighters must remain on the mattress at all times or a Tazer field will be laid down, incapacitating both of them for a few minutes.  This is a challenge for all combatants, but one I find quite appealing as it encourages close dirty fighting. 

“GAAAHHH!!!”  Suddenly Amanda has her fingers tight around Farrah’s throat and begins to strangle her.  The young brunette grasps her foe’s arms for a moment then switches tactics, wrapping her own fingers around Amanda’s throat.  Now it’s a strangling contest.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”  The crowd begins its usual chant. 

“AARRRRGH!” With a howl of determination Amanda starts to raise up into a semi standing position, getting leverage on her hapless foe. Farrah’s eyes widen and she loses her grip on Amanda’s neck.  She again tugs desperately at the older woman’s wrists, trying to break her hold on her neck.  It looks like she is weakening.

“FINISH HER AMANDA!!!” Someone yells from the crowd.

“AAAIIIIEEEE!!!”  Amanda shrieks as Farrah suddenly reaches up and manages to nail her with an unexpected back to front crotch rake.  Instantly she topples to a fetal position, clutching her wounded womanhood as Farrah falls back, dangerously close to slipping off the edge of the mattress.  She is coughing and doubling over.  Fresh blood is spraying from her mouth as she coughs.  Amanda almost had her. She wipes some blood from her chin and regards her opponent, still covering her crotch with both her hands and moaning in agony.  Farrah hooked her good with her claws.  This could be her chance.  She starts crawling towards Amanda, warily.  She lifts a leg and suddenly she has mounted her enemy at the hip.

THUD!!!  She delivers a punch to the side of Amanda’s head.  I see her legs twitch with  the impact. 

THUD!!! Another punch down into the side of Amanda’s head.  The fickle crowd is starting to root for the younger girl now.

“YOU GOT HER!  DO HER! DO HER!”

Farrah takes a moment to pander to the crowd, raising her fists up to show her muscles, possibly prematurely.  Sure enough Amanda is not yet unconscious and seizes the opportunity, throwing an uppercut that cracks Farrah hard in the jaw.

“GULK!!!”  Fresh blood sprays from the teenage girl’s mouth as she is thrown off her mount and drops face first into the mattress.  She squirms away eyes widening in fear, but Amanda is suddenly kneeling behind her and has hold of her by one of the pig tails.

“BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!!!”

“OOOHHHHH!!!”  Farrah howls in pain as she is drug up to her feet by one pig tail.  Amanda turns her and slaps her hard in the face.

CRACK!!!

Farrah quickly retaliates, slapping Amanda across the face as hard as she can.

CRACK!!!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!  Now a slapping match begins, the two women are standing close but their legs are quivering with the effort to remain standing. 

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

“UUUuunnnnggghhh…”  With a simultaneous groan they lock up in a bear hug, both fighters on the brink of collapse. They stagger for a second, then grab waistbands and hair with a moan.

PLUD!!! Farrah is lifted off the mattress with a savage knee to the crotch.  She drops to her knees.  Amanda holds her head up by one pigtail and cocks her fist.

THAP! THAP! THAP!

Blood sprinkles the air as Farrah’s face is pulverized.  Amanda lets go of her pig tail and lets her flop to her back on the mattress.  The fight really does look like it’s over now.

PLUD!!!  She stomps her in the crotch and the teenage girl’s body lurches and goes limp.

PLUD!  Again.

PLUD!  Again.

Amanda drops to a crotch straddle with a heavy thud.  She again grabs Farrah by one pig tail, lifting her head off the mattress and cocking her fist.

CRACK!!! Amanda delivers a devastating face punch. Farrah’s body shudders one last time and goes limp. She is nearly finished for good.

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

The warning bell is rung.  Amanda rests there taking a few deep breaths while continuing to straddle her unconscious and destroyed teenage foe. 

“AMANDA! AMANDA! AMANDA! AMANDA! AMANDA!”  The crowd chants.  Slowly the 40 year old female fighter rises over her prey, then gingerly places a knee on her chest and raises her arms in victory salute.

DING! DING! DING!

“HERE is your WINNERRRRRR……AMANDA!!!!”

Looks like I’m going home with Amanda tonight.

This story has a few illustrations.  To see them and more please visit my blog:

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/