News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Asian Catfight : Angel vs Ada - Heated Rivals Match, Loser Leaves MEN CLUB

• 8 Replies

Offline RaveMaster

These two ladies from the very first day they saw each other knew that they would not get along. Angel had hated the way Ada would boast on how she was the hottest new addition to MEN CLUB and she should have gotten in way before Angel while Ada was fuming when Angel said Ada should show her seniors respect even-though Angel only got in a few months before her. To make matters worse Angel spread a rumour on how Ada had slept her way into MEN CLUB instead of going thru the proper channels, which sure enough was the last straw for Ada who went straight up to Angel and accused her of doing the same things saying that if she had not done that Angel wouldn't even be worthy of joining MEN CLUB. Angel shocked and in rage at what came out from Ada's mouth challenged her to prove it in a fight where the loser will be forced to leave MEN CLUB, something which Ada accepted immediately. Both ladies were to engage in an all out catfight while naked and the only way to win the match was to force their opponent to submit to them. Both ladies agreed to have the fight taped so that the loser would have no way to back out of the deal.

Angel Bio                                                                Ada Bio
Age : 29                                                                    Age : 29
Height : 161 cm                                                        Height : 159 cm
Weight : 48 kg                                                          Weight : 48kg
Vitals : 32-23-33                                                       Vitals : 32-24-34

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Ada wins the fight

Ada is prettier

Offline Alluring_Ann

Do you think I am as hot as them? And could I take them?
Yes ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Do you think I am as hot as them? And could I take them?
Yes and yes.

Offline HongKongCatfights

Re: Asian Catfight : Angel vs Ada - Heated Rivals Match, Loser Leaves MEN CLUB
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 02:31:47 AM »
That Angel is an actress. I've watched her movies. I even know her full name. Lol, Angel all the way.
Ada is also actress, she is more known by her stage name Dada, she will destroy Angel

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 01:38:22 PM »
Angel wins.  Ada is slightly prettier (which is why her rival wins).  Great poll.  Both girls are beautiful and evenly matched.

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 02:02:11 PM »
This poll goes on foreverrr ... I think it sets a record fer the longest running poll ... smh
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline RaveMaster

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 05:55:41 AM »
Angel is much better than Ada in every way possible. No way she loses.
I think you are going to have to accept the fact that Angel might lose this

Offline RaveMaster

One more month to go before poll closes, get your votes in everyone