News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JAC vrs LISA .....Mixed Mud Wrestling

• 24 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: JAC vrs LISA .....Mixed Mud Wrestling
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 04:58:46 PM »
your going down honey....

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 07:57:05 PM »
JAC pins LISA for a 10 count

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
Lisa surprises me totally by slapping my face hard. Instinctively, I grab my stinging face and she pounces on me and tries to pull off my trunks. " heeeyyyyyy  what are you doing"!!  She brings me down in the mud and immediately begins to assault my body with hers. I try to stop her but unable to do so,,she's like possessed!!!!  She gets me in a headlock choke hold and moves her right leg over my body and strategically places her foot on my manhood and pushing against it. I yell    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!  "wait till I get out of this you will PAY BIG TIME" !!  While I struggle to escape from Lisa's clutches Mr. Happy cannot hide his excitement from Lisa's firm foot massage
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:49:08 PM by blakkjac »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2019, 07:14:42 PM »
I get Jac in a tight slippery head lock and the harder he struggles the tighter my grip gets as i fight hard to choke him out..mean while i can feel his excitement with my foot so i keep rubbing my foot against his ever excited manhood which has him moaning louder and louder, "GIVE UP" i shout but Jac refuses so i press a little harder with my foot on his manhood as my vice like grip tightens around his neck....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2019, 04:48:51 PM »
 I have to say I'm a bit surprised at Lisa's determination but It's early in the match .I hear Lisa yell  "give up Jack"  I yell back " No way I'm giving up to you"!!  I know she's trying to distract me by her foot massage but I must escape that headlock is beginning to wear me down. I twist and turn in the mud and I finally manage to escape from her grasp and attempt to pin her from behind. She will have none of it and fights back. By the look on her face I can tell she's furious. I had never seen that side of her during our friendly neighborly meetings LOL. My pin attempt is unsuccessful and I begin to crawl away to regroup. My back is turned for an instant and she pounces on my back her momentum brings me down in the mud face first and she gets me in a full nelson...a hold I had used on her earlier on. Using all my remaining strength I push up with my arms while Lisa sits on my back...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 05:01:26 PM by blakkjac »

Offline BlackHulk

• Mixed wrestling,/ 2on 1 matches
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2019, 05:14:30 PM »
           I voted for Lisa. I could see her wearing Jac down and finally leaving him breathless in a reverse face sit
6', 220 pound well developed black male lookng  for mixed matches and 2 on 1 handicap style matches with females..

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2019, 08:41:04 PM »
getting Jac in a full nelson is short lived as he rolls me over in the mud and before i can regain my thoughts Jac is on top of me face sitting me, laughing again as he does so, but his manhood is exposed and i grab at it giving it a hard pull and jac rolls off me in agony...seizing my chance i return the favour and as he lays there holding his parts i roll him on to his back and straddling him i lower myself down and face sit hi...instantly his muffled moans cry out as i run my hands through my hair, enjoying my time on top...i then ask jac to give up but he cant answer due to me being on top of his face, to i tighten my thighs either side of his head and squeeze, then i slowly writhe my bikini covered bottom over his face and soon jac is tapping the floor , and moaning loudly..i slap the top of his head and writhe my bottom more over his face as jac writhes under me until he stops moving ..give up i hiss ?  mmm a muffled yes comes from jacs lips.....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2019, 11:36:03 PM »
We each take turns facesitting each other.At one point I am sitting firmly on her shoulders with my manhood directly facing her  "nice try but that's it,,,you're done baby"!!  In one swift move she lifts her free legs and rolls me over. She then rolls me over for another attempt  to facesit me with her thick thighs surrounding my head. I have trouble breathing and begin to panic. Bucking,  twisting back and forth I'm unable to  to dislodge her. The only thing I'm doing is using up my remaining energy. I look up at her , hands up in the air while she looks down at me her proud massive breasts dangling over her prey. "I can crush you Jac from this position"   I can barely utter what she wants to hear "  I suuuuuubbbbbmmmiiittttt"  "What Jac I can't hear you". She opens her thunder thighs slightly and this time I yell out  "I SUBMIT" !!!!!!  I cannot believe I have been outwrestled by my female neighbor....total humiliation, how I'm I going to face our neighbors.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 01:19:57 AM by blakkjac »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2019, 07:39:40 PM »
maybe next time you will get your revenge Jac..lol...

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »
If there's a next time it will not be in the mud.    ;D