News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

JAC vrs LISA .....Mixed Mud Wrestling

• 24 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
JAC vrs LISA .....Mixed Mud Wrestling
« on: August 20, 2019, 07:21:42 PM »
Jac and Lisa have a little male vrs female rivalry going on, so Jac decided to challenge Lisa at her own game and wrestle in mud...Lisa accepts his challenge and so both set about getting things set up in the weeks before there match, deciding what to wear etc..

Jac decides to wear a nice blue pair of speedos , while Lisa decides on the same colour , wearing a blue bikini...

Both wrestlers look forward to there grapple in the mud, which will be in an inflatable pool in lisas garden , which is surrounded by trees and the nearest neighbours are way down the street, so they wont be disturbed..On turning up at lisas house she welcomes him in with open arms, both of us hugging each other, but you can feel the tension and right away both of us decide not to mess about, so we start to get changed..soon Jac is in his speedos and i am in my blue bikini, the twist being MY husband is away for the day visiting friends, but could come back at any time, so both of us are eager to get started, and both wanting to win against the other....Jacs first experience in the mud while ive been there and done that, but it means nothing once we start....

we look forward to your votes and cant wait to read your comments....

Punisher Pia

Re: JAC vrs LISA .....Mixed Mud Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:26:22 PM »
Lisa for me! Good luck.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:27 PM »
Both of us go out side to my garden and the large paddling pool filled with sloppy mud..Seeing Jac come out in his tight little speedos draws my attention down wards , as he glares at me in my tight little bikini...Both of us slowly step in to the muddy paddling pool and lower down on to our knees..I then proceed to get 2 hands full of mud and rub it all over my chest to big smiles from Jac, then all of a sudden he pounces, grabbing my right arm and pulling me down in to the mud...Taken a bit by surprise, as Jac bends my arm up behind my back and already asking me to submit, but i yell no way as we start our match....

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »
Jac for sure is stronger but his power will fade as he will be sexually overwhelmed by Lisas body.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 07:19:36 PM »
Jac showing his strength early on , moving me around the muddy pool with ease, but he lets go of my arms and annoyed by his sneaky early attack i get him in a head lock, taking him down..Jac struggles as i tighten my grip, his mouth near my heaving breasts and i can feel his breath against my skin..Jac then in another sneaky attack grabs by bikini bottoms giving me a firm wedgie, to which i let out a load yell....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 08:10:27 PM »
Lisa and her husband moved to our neighborhood a few months ago. We had a party welcoming them to the neighborhood. There was immediate chemistry between Lisa and I but since both of us were married we would just do the occasional flirting. I would bump into Lisa occasionally at the grocery store and make small talk. One day Lisa said, "why don't you come over my house for a glass of wine sometimes". I didn't immediately say yes. I though about it and the next time I saw her I asked her if the invite was still valid. She said off course and we selected an afternoon when we were both free. I knocked on her door and Lisa greeted me in a see thru cover up. I could tell she was wearing a very sexy bikini underneath. She gave me a BIG HUG and I felt those magnificent breasts against me for the first time. I was in HEAVEN!  We sat down in the livingroom and sipped on some cold white wine. After a while Lisa said "I have something to show you" and she grabs my right hand. She leads me to her backyard and I see a portable swimming pool with some brown matter on the bottom. I say "it looks like mud..why would you have mud in a pool Lisa"?   She responds, "well Jack I think we should get acquainted and mud wrestling is a great way dont you think? I can't believe what I'm hearing, I'm being challenged to a mud wrestling match by this beautiful full figure woman. She takes of her cover up and stands in front of me hands on her hips "well shall we Jack?  I smile a nervous smile and begin to take of my clothes down to my speedo underwear. We both step in the pool ..Im watching Lisa and her demeanor becomes more serious as we stand in the middle of the pool

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:12:31 PM by blakkjac »

Offline SkinnyTeen

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 10:36:21 PM »
Hot match.  I wanna see Lisa win with a face sit, but we will see.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 04:28:25 AM »
I've never mud wrestled before and I''m watching Lisa carefully. She gets down on her knees and I do the same. She crawls towards the middle and I do the same. "So Lisa what are the rules"?  She says "no rules". I say "so anything goes" ans she says "anything". So being a typical male I want to see those BOOBS and I immediately grab her bikini top and pull on it. She yells out "you pig"!!   and I say "well you said anything goes baby". While holding on to her bikini top with my right hand I start pulling on her bottoms. This infuriates her to no end. I laugh hysterically as I throw her down in the mud
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 04:40:17 AM by blakkjac »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »
"I don't understand big girl you said "anything goes" but that's ok I will teach you a few wrestling holds that I know".

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 09:04:48 PM »
Jac continues his underhand tactics to try and unsettle me, but one little lapse and i have him flipped on to his back..Jac is no longer smiling as i get on top of him straddling him and try to hold him down for a pin, but he is to strong and escapes , so a little underhand tactic of my own, lowering my ample girls down over his face as i hold his arms down, and swhile enjoying the view he knows i have him pinned and tries to again escape....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 03:39:19 AM »
Lisa surprises me by her wrestling acumen and I find myself pinned under her. I must say I'm enjoying this predicament having her body pressed against mine with her "girls" dangling above my face. I let her think she's in control for a while then with my powerful male body and role her over and reverse the situation. Laughing "you really think you can outwrestle me baby?

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 03:43:10 AM »
As I am pulling on her arms and legs "Now lets see how flexible you are baby"   I continue smile and laughing out loud. I can hear Lisa yelling and cursing   "I'm gonna teach you a wrestling lesson baby, wrestling is a man's world" !

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 10:06:48 PM »
Jac stick both of his feet in my back and pulls on one of my arms and one of my legs stretching  me as far as i can be stretched..My back feels like its going to break as Jac laughs asking me to give up and give in to him, but i refuse...easing up a tad, he then kicks me in my back as he again pulls on my arm and leg as i struggle to get free , even sliding back and forth i cant get out of his grip, as i curse him, calling him a few choice names....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
Feeling a bit sorry for being such a bully I let go of Lisa . "have you had enough"  She yells a few obscenities  and gets back up on her feet. "Ok so you want some me uh"  We now face each other once again and go for round #2. 

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2019, 03:43:59 PM »
Jac turns mr nice guy letting go of his vice like hold on me and that could cost him..Jac looks at me smiling in the mud but i take that smirk from his face with a firm slap to his face..instantly Jac holds his face and i punce getting him down in the gloopy mud and try and rip those tight little speedos off, but Jac in panic tries hard to keep them on, holding the top of them, but i manage to get them down round his knees..as Jac tries to free him self from his speedos so he can move his legs i get him on his front and i straddle his back slapping his butt, "like that honey i hiss"