News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bikini NHB christinafighter vs Tennessee girl Jenny

• 28 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Bikini NHB christinafighter vs Tennessee girl Jenny
« on: August 20, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »
Christina: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=60690;view=151564

Jenny: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=60619;view=151236

Christina is lying on the beach, sunbathing her perfect tanned body, after a while she recognizes she has not the attention of all people on the beac, like she does regularly. She sees the reason for this is another women with very big natural looking boobs. She waits until she can get nose to nose with her and tells her that the women should leave her beach immediately "You better go now, cow!". However the other women, called Jenny, is no teen who let's herself get pushed around she presses her bigger tits frontal into Christina "Or... what?". They are both to high classed for starting a fight in front of all the people and so agree to a NHB fight (without biting) in a wrestling ring in a nearby fight club. They will fight for a prize money of 1.000$ but to be honest none of them really cares for the money, they want to destroy the others confidence by beating the other up badly.

As the bell rings christina known as "the demolisher" from italy, standing 5'4" 132 lbs 34c, walks toward "Though Tennessee girl" Jenny, standing 5'5, 130-135lbs 41yo 34D.

Can the younger chrsitina (32 years old) defeat her proud opponent Jenny (41 years old)?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Bikini NHB christinafighter vs Tennessee girl Jenny
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:59:07 PM »
      Jenny determines how long this last. Hopefully she will take her time. Sorry Cristina but not this time. I’ve written several stories about an ex Named Tanya and Jenny has to be her clone. If Cristina had blonde hair those stories would be this match up. Jenny what ever you been doing to stay fit it’s working well. Sorry Cristina.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 05:16:25 PM »
Christine is one of my favorites, but Jenny made this a hard decision. I finally voted for Tennessee girl Jenny in a close one.

Offline Jenny Fights

• Not afraid to get in to it!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 08:52:58 AM »
I'm sat in my locker room, staring in to the mirror, reminiscing what happened yesterday on the beach with an Italian woman. I was just sat there with some friends minding my own business, enjoying the sun and attention, as I was wearing a sexy thong bikini, when suddenly you appear out of nowhere and begins to start an argument with me. I'm not one to back away, as I'm arguing back with her, in her face as much as she is in mine, foreheads pressing in hard, tempers raising, as this is dangerously getting close to erupting, as a crowd is forming around us.

My blood boiling, feeling the urge to kick this young woman's ass all over this beach! Suddenly someone from the crowd suggestions we arrange to fight at a fight club they know of, were girls fight for money, plus we don't get any unwanted attention off the police. Instantly we both agreed, as we were both reluctant to back away, as a few friends of each other ours managed to pry us away from one another.

"BANG! BANG! BANG!.. IF YOUR READY! LET'S GO!" the banging on the door snapped me out of my trance, as I stand up, I remove my bath robe before I exit my dressing room. I'm wearing a very sexy dark red thong bikini, that shows off every inch of my toned body, which distracts a few of the backstage workers as I walk by them, making my way to the ring.

As I near the arena, a guy tells me the only rule here! Is no biting! If I bite! I lose the fight! I arrive at curtain that leads to the ring, when I suddenly hear the announcer begining to speak...." Ladies and Gentleman! I have a special event this evening...a brunette Italian girl...vs  a mature American beauty from Tennesee"....I stand there, shaking my arms and legs, to loosen up a little and that I don't stiffen up! As the announcer begins to speak again ..."Cristina from Italy, the brunette that's called the demolisher... She's 32yo 5'4" 132 lbs 34c...in  a white bikini" As the crowd let out a roar...."and now! We have Jenny, a mature American beauty from Tennessee...She's 41 yo 5'5, weighing between 130-135lbs 34D in a dark red bikini".. As I step in to the arena, the crowd roars again, as I have some support off my friends that were with me when at the beach, but the rest surprises me.

I slide in between the ropes, I see you stretching your muscles confidently, which I do admire, as you are in great shape, but I am also very confident, as I hit the gym regularly, go running a lot and swim too! As I stare at you from cross the ring, bouncing up and down, shaking my arms and legs to get whatever tension that is in my body out! As I'm prepared to go toe to toe with a worthy adversary. My adrenaline is pumping, as any moment now! Me and this Italian bitch! Will be going at it and I know this will be a tough fight, but also know it will be very vicious and possibly bloody, as our eyes are locked together.. Sensing were both going to be coming out! Straight for it! No messing about! Or feeling each other out!.. Yt

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 09:52:14 AM »
 Jenny beats christina up badly and hurts her body so she can't walk standing straight for days

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 01:18:41 PM »
Usually I pick Christina, but went with jenny this time
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 03:03:28 PM »
As I stand across my adversary, watching her moving her ass to get the attention of the crowd, which she gets a little roar from them and also gets a bigger roar when she grabs her boobs, noticing her smile, as she seems to have gained popularity points, which annoys me, as you are trying to use underhand tactics in my mind, when you don't need to.. "So you want to play it that way!" I say to myself white gritting my teeth..

The ref summons us...."Ladies ...now it's time to fight.....good luck....." DING DING DING....I slowly come out of my corner, my eyes firmly locked on to, as I am suddenly surprised by your disrespect, as I see you rise your right hand and flip your middle finger up at me.."your bikini will be my trophy" You hiss, as we both meet in the middle of the ring, fists up ready to fight... "You want this bikini? Come and get it! As I'll be having your when I'm done with you!" I hiss back.. Circling each other, as the tension is very thick between us. My eyes narrowing as I'm sensing you are about to attack. You try a fake right jab towards my face, but I don't flinch as my boxing and kick boxing training instinct kick in, as I train hard when I spar in the gym and I know opponents do this try test you, see how you react and try catching you out. My instinct was right, as I raise my left leg up to block your right leg kick that's looking for my crotch...

The crowd cheer as they hear the loud slap noise, that fills the small arena. I smile as I'm slightly impressed with your power, as it did sting a little, but I know it stung you just as much, as we slowly circle, edging closer, my leg bouncing slightly, as I'm preparing kicks of my own, I swing my left kick low, aiming for your right calf, as I'm testing your reaction and your muscular endurance/strength, so that I can get your timing and see how how your reaction is like... Yt

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 03:47:18 PM »
I smile as I see you lose your balance and land on your ass from my calf kick. I advance forward, aim my right knee towards your face, trying to keep the momentum/advantage that I have gained, but I miss, as you roll away quickly as I just narrowly miss your face, as I watch you roll over to the other side of the ring..

I watch you grab the lower rope and slowly pull yourself up off the canvas.. the crowd is roaring, the arena is booming and bouncinh, due to the early knockdown and me just narrowly missing your face with my right knee. My eyes locked with yours, as I wave my arm, signalling to you, to come meet me, as I'm stood in the middle of the ring, fists up! My right leg bouncing a little, waiting for you to come to me, so we can trade and get it on!.. Yt

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 07:01:51 PM »
I grin as you obliged to my suggestion, as you slowly step towards me.. We carefully begin circling each other, our fists up in closed guard to protect our faces.

You begin dance/move like a boxer, as your legs are bouncing, which makes it a little bit harder for me to get a clean hit on you. Staring deeply back in to your eyes, as I plan in my mind my next move.

You suddenly surprise me, as you go for a short lateral kick to my left leg, I raise and turn my leg towards your kick slightly, trying to cushion the blow... "Aaahhhhh" Your kick lands with a loud audible sound of flesh hitting against each other, as I managed to keep my balance, but hobble away from you a little, as my leg it stinging as I regroup, shaking off the blow... "Not bad bitch!" As I felt your aggression and power and know I'm in for a fight here.

I'm surprised that you haven't pressed forward, but it seems we are both wary of each other, as were not getting too close just yet! As we are keeping each other at leg distance..

Beginning to circle again, edging closer, lightly moving from side to side, keeping each other guessing, as if I'm going to win, I know I have to get in closer or take it on the floor, but I know that it is your strength too!.. I faint a left jab towards your face, testing your guard out.. Begin to circle again, my eyes locked with yours.. Preparing my attack in my mind, as I suddenly throw three quick left jabs towards your face before I throw a hard fast straight punch towards your face, hoping I catch you square on... Yt

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 07:46:51 PM »
My hard straight right connects to your right eye, as you are left a little bit stunned, as you step back, shaking your head. As you step back you send a right kick into your left knee, I feel it, as it's the same area that you connected with your last kick, but it didn't effect me to much,
as you were off balanced a little, but it did slow me from advancing towards you

The crowd roaring, cheering for me a little bit more than you, which I love, as I can see it has made you angry, but we raise our fists up again, moving closer, readying myself to attack, as I respect you as a fighter, as you've shown me that you give and take a hit, hence why I have been cautious to get in too close and take it to the ground, but sooner or later! I will have to take a risk... Circling each other, edging closer.... I lunge forward, reaching for the back of head, so I can get in to a Thai clinch with you, so I can give you some powerful knees to your stomach...yt

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 10:05:51 PM »
The crowd let out an Almighty roar! Cheering for both of us as were firmly in a Thai clinch. I make contact with your stomach with a powerful right knee.. I see your face grimance in pain, which makes me smile with joy and the crowd cheers.

I suddenly find myself shocked, surprised and my face grimance in pain, as your right knee connects with the left side of my stomach, never felt this type of pain both, as the crowd cheers from your successful defensive knee strike, that forces me back a little, forcing some space between us, but I've still got a good hold with my right hand around your neck.

I give my head a shake, trying to compose myself. As I do, I feel your left jab just skims the side of my right temple, which brings me back to my senses a little, as your knee strike affected me in a way that I didn't expect..

I position myself to strike my knee in to the left side of your body, but it leaves me open to receive a counter or my knee strike to be blocked, but it's the risk that I have to take if I am to win this fight.. As the crowd are going wild.. Screaming and chanting "KNEES KNEES KNEES"... YT

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 05:02:35 AM »
christina wins easy !!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 06:55:40 AM »
Closer than I thought for sure but I still feel good picking Jenny to take over before long.

Punisher Pia

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 07:42:19 AM »
Jenny will take Chris apart.  :-*

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 03:41:21 PM »
I'm just about to drive my right knee in to your stomach, but your right hook lands, as it forces me to release my hold on you and move back, holding my right side..

Seems were both a little hesitate to press on, as we both know how dangerous each other are, as we've both have landed some hard blows, that have left there mark, which are evident..

Staring at you, I give you a nod, which means I'm ready and I respect you!.. Both of us begin to move forward slowly, raising our fists, as we now begin to circle one another! I know if I am going to win this fight! It's now! And I know that I have to take it to the ground, which I know two ways to get you on the ground.. One way is to punch, kick or knee you as hard as I can, hoping it knocks you down or knocks you out... The other way is to wrestle/grapple with you, which is the harder of the two ways, as I have a feeling that this could be a strength of yours too..

Both going through the motions, but I know that I have to a risk, as I Pat the left side with my right hand, indicating you to give me your best shot! Hoping you take the bait!

Moving in to range, my right leg bouncing, as I look to set up a kick, but I suddenly plant my foot and throw a left and a right hook towards your face, hoping I connect, as if I miss, I'm leaving myself open to an counter... Yt