News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sibling Rivalry Bristol Palin vs Piper Palin

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Sibling Rivalry Bristol Palin vs Piper Palin
« on: August 21, 2019, 04:28:47 AM »
   It was a quiet evening, nearing sunset in the back of rustic house in Alaska.  Bristol Palin was standing watching the sun lower toward the mountains when her younger sister Piper walked up behind her.
   "Something bothering you?" asked Bristol.
   "That interview you did on TV.  They called and asked for me, but you did it." said Piper.
   "One little photo shoot and it all goes to that pretty little head." said Bristol with a smile.
   "Yeah, I didn't have to strut my stuff on national television to get a little attention, Bristol." said Piper as she put hand on Bristol's shoulder and spun her around.
   "Ooo, you really do have a big head don't you." teased Bristol.
   "Well there is one thing that you have that I don't." said Piper.
   "Oh really and what's that?" asked Bristol.
Piper turned to the side and snapped up a kick, driving her foot deep into Bristol's soft gut.
   "I don't have that big belly." laughed Piper as Bristol folded over with a loud groan.
Bristol stood back up with an angry look on her face.  A slap on the left cheek spun Piper around.  Piper went all the way around and came back around to face her sister with a round house left that caught Bristol on the jaw and knocked her flat on her back.
   "What's the matter, big sis?  Glass jaw?" laughed Piper as she stepped toward Bristol.
Bristol struggled up to her knees and reached up toward Piper.  Piper laughed as Bristol put her hands on Piper's hips to pull herself up.
   "Awh is that all the fight you've got in you?" asked Piper.
Bristol lunged upward, using her hands to keep Piper from moving until she drove her shoulder into Piper's gut.
   "Whooofff!" grunted Piper as she bent over.
Piper lay draped across Bristol's shoulder with her eyes wide and sucking for air.  Bristol made her sister straighten up as Bristol herself stood.
   "Looks like you're a little soft around the middle too, baby sister." said Bristol.
Piper tried to bend over, but Bristol put her hands on Piper's shoulders to hold her up.
   "Just gulp it in, Piper, the more air you get in the quicker that will quit hurting." said Bristol.
   "You little liar." spat Piper.
   "I know, the longer you stand, the more that belly is going to hurt." said Bristol as she landed a stiff upper cut just above Piper's navel.
Piper whimpered as she bent over, then let out a sharp little cry when Bristol forced her to straighten up again.  Bristol put her arm around Piper's shoulders and clamped her hand down on Piper's left shoulder to hold her up and keep her from bending over.  Piper drew her fist back to hit Bristol, but Bristol beat her to the punch with a quick right hook into Piper's big boobs.  Suddenly a hand lay on each of their shoulders and spun them around.  Bristol had been in the process of swinging another right hook, and Piper swinging a left hook.  When they had been turned around in mid swing their punches landed with a solid thump into Sarah Palin's belly.  Sarah's eyes widened, her cheeks puffed out, and her glasses flew off as she bent over with a loud:
   "Ooouhhh!"
   "Mama!" gasped Bristol.
   "Oh no!" gasped Piper as Sarah fell to her knees sucking in air.
Bristol and Piper looked up at each other.
   "Your fault." the Palin sisters said together.
Piper raised her knee up into Bristol's gut, bending her sister over.  Piper put her hands behind Bristol's head and pulled Bristol's face in against her bosom.  Bristol squirmed and struggled, trying to pull away to get her breath.  Bristol landed a few feeble blows into Piper's ribs, then put all her might into one last hard uppercut into Piper's gut.  Piper grunted and grimaced in pain, but wouldn't let go.  Piper smiled as Bristol's arms fell limp at her sides and she felt Bristol's dead weight begin to pull against her hands.  Piper let her unconscious sister slump to the ground and stalked off toward the house.