News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tube

• 2 Replies

Offline flawningj

• God Member
Tube
« on: August 21, 2019, 05:30:21 AM »
Hello all, since youtube more and more deletes clips of real scraps: are there other sites or sources or does anyone know of good algorythms to search? Thanks in advance

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Tube
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 03:40:54 AM »
Hello all, since youtube more and more deletes clips of real scraps: are there other sites or sources or does anyone know of good algorythms to search? Thanks in advance

Good Question!  Whenever I grow weary of sifting through the same results spread over the same sites that offer FvsF, I've found the following  trick to render interesting results.  I'll take a term like "Catfight" or "crotch claw catfight" or "tit maul catfight" then translate them into Spanish, Mexican, Portuguese, French and/or Russian (sometimes Japanese).  Once I have a list of terms I'll search the net (using Duck Duck Go filter set to off) to see if I can find any decent foreign FvsF content.  I've had great luck with Brazilian and Russian sites and occasionally I'll get lucky with a gold mine that will take a few days or a couple of weeks to traverse.  I don't always have the time for that now but it's not a complete waste of time if you can get the terminology consistent with the appropriate search parameter.  Google Translate works pretty well.   Try it and let me know what you think.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
Re: Tube
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 08:52:59 AM »

Good Question!  Whenever I grow weary of sifting through the same results spread over the same sites that offer FvsF, I've found the following  trick to render interesting results.  I'll take a term like "Catfight" or "crotch claw catfight" or "tit maul catfight" then translate them into Spanish, Mexican, Portuguese, French and/or Russian (sometimes Japanese).  Once I have a list of terms I'll search the net (using Duck Duck Go filter set to off) to see if I can find any decent foreign FvsF content.  I've had great luck with Brazilian and Russian sites and occasionally I'll get lucky with a gold mine that will take a few days or a couple of weeks to traverse.  I don't always have the time for that now but it's not a complete waste of time if you can get the terminology consistent with the appropriate search parameter.  Google Translate works pretty well.   Try it and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the hints man, some good ideas. Didn't use DuckDuck before, will see what's gonna pop up. Posted one first good find in the next topic. Keep me updated if you are successful elsewhere! Thx again!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:56:31 AM by flawningj »