News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nude Catfight..

• 10 Replies

Offline EMW

• God Member
Nude Catfight..
« on: August 21, 2019, 11:03:19 PM »
Both women want the same shop to sell clothes and have decided to have a nude catfight and whoever wins will get the shop.

Both women pose before the fight.

So what would be the outcome ?

Click on the image for a larger view.

There must be a winner !!

Left. Lacey.
Right. Maxine.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:24:28 PM by EMW »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Nude Catfight..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 01:47:16 AM »
Well, assuming they are similar in stats, this should be a HELL of a catfight! Are they starting out clothed or nude, like in the pictures? Either way, they are going to tear into each other like a pair of fighting roosters (with spurs). It is going to get rough and nasty with both of them needing to see a doctor in the end. Why? Because when I look at them, I see they both have this alpha female look about her that says they are not giving in or up till they have absolutely nothing left to give.

Offline EMW

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 08:32:09 AM »
Well, assuming they are similar in stats, this should be a HELL of a catfight! Are they starting out clothed or nude, like in the pictures? Either way, they are going to tear into each other like a pair of fighting roosters (with spurs). It is going to get rough and nasty with both of them needing to see a doctor in the end. Why? Because when I look at them, I see they both have this alpha female look about her that says they are not giving in or up till they have absolutely nothing left to give.
[/quote

Hi, As the photo states both women photographed before the fight so a nude catfight from the beginning, Similar in stats.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 09:00:11 AM by EMW »

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 09:57:27 AM »
 Lacey.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 02:47:44 PM »
[/quote

Hi, As the photo states both women photographed before the fight so a nude catfight from the beginning, Similar in stats.

Oops. Sorry.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 05:03:24 PM »
Lacey will dominate!

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 06:48:07 PM »
You really do post the best match ups in the whole polls section :) (Lacey btw)
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 02:19:36 AM »
Long and hard battle. Lacey wins. All that gorgeous body on body action. With breasts so large they make easy targets and there is not way for them not to get in the way and become their own weapons.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 03:03:16 AM »
Lacey takes this one.......breast attacks will be relentless!!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
Lacey is Maxine a beat down. i'd enjoy watching that.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »
You really do post the best match ups in the whole polls section :) (Lacey btw)
you have amazing profile foto.. did you see the fight of your foto?