News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Three cousins at Christmas Final Chapters.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Three cousins at Christmas Final Chapters.
« on: August 22, 2019, 12:34:12 AM »
Three cousins at Christmas:  Chapter 2
The three of them where called down stairs to help with caring in packages from the rest of the families adventures.
Part of the tradition was to stay up till midnight to open the first present. Dale took delight he reminded Brittany and Nicole that they would have to share a twin bed. It was a tight fit but when you were in battle with the person next to you it was not going to work.
Among the family the three of them where still considered the babies so it wasn’t unusual for the girls to grab a blanket and sprawl out on the love seat cuddled together. 
Dale was paying close attention when he noticed Nicole wince and a moment later a quick flick under the blanket and it was Brittany’s turn to squirm.
They glared at each other for a moment out of the corner of their eye. Dale was feeling brave so he got up and went to sit between them. He got the stare down from both of them but Nicole’s mother noticed and berated the girls for not sharing the couch. “You three used to be so close, like siblings. Share with Dale, you two.”
Nicole looked up at Dale and through gritted teeth said “ fine, we will share, Mother.”
The two cousins under the blanket took a brief moment to do something under the blanket and then they made room for him to sit right in-between them. 
He whispered to Nicole “what where to two doing?” Nicole cattily whispered back “ you really want to know?” Dale in a little cousin smart mouthed way mimicked her response and she quickly grabbed his cock through is underwear and gave it a pinch.
He yelped causing the parents to quickly turn their gaze to the 3 cousins sitting on the couch. Dale said it was nothing and quickly the adults went back to their jibber jabber about events in the world and other boring stuff.
Brittany whispered so only the other two could hear “ one of us is sleeping in your room with you tonight. If we are left alone in a room the walls might be red by morning.” She looked straight at Nicole with that last part of that sentence. Both women locked eyes and he felt them tense.
Dale panicked and said very wisely “ I think I’ll sit over in the chair I was just in.”
He got up and one of the parents asked “ are the girls being mean to you, again? Girls, learn to share, your grown women for goodness sakes.” 
Dale just said he wanted to sit on the end and got up and made his way to the end of the small love seat. Blanket back in place he felt the muscles on Nicole tighten and felt every time she or Brittany attacked under the blanket.
He saw Brittney’s hand go to Nicole’s chest  and Nicole casually blocked it.  They puffed up the blanket so only quick movements could be seen to the rest of the room. They cuddled really close and it became a game of hand  wrestling with sharp nails digging into one another’s hands as each tried to pinch the other. It evolved into trying to get the others breast and nipple and when that avenue was blocked a smooth pinch to the crotch would do. Thighs and stomachs where also fair game from what Dale could make out.  Slow and stealthy movements  continued until he felt Nicole shift to get as far from Brittany as possible. She plopped herself on his lap and said to him while casually watching her other cousin “hold me.”
Brittany thought for a moment she had defeated her cousin and gloated.
As she moved to sit on his lap in her white shorts he was treated to the firm feel of her ass right on his crotch. He then felt her shift to get her feet up. He felt her legs tighten and she started extending her legs and dug her toe nail into Nicole’s leg.
Nicole batted her cousins foot away and quickly shifted to have her back against the love seat and Dale watched as the two met bare foot to bare foot.
He peaked under the blanket to see both pretty little bare feet soles pressed together as they fought with feet.  He then noticed Britney’s big toe flick and jab into Nicole’s inner thigh.
Nicole hissed in a whisper looking to make sure the parents didn’t hear “ no marks, remember.”
Brittney mouthed back “I know, b*tch.”
Nicole pushed Britney’s foot out of the way and jammed her foot into Brittney’s crotch. Brittney’s eyes opened wide in surprise and pain and he saw her hand go to try and push the foot out of there.
They locked eyes again and Nicole smiled at her and tightened her thighs preventing Britney’s approaching foot from getting to her lady parts. Moments later she lost the battle and was greeted with Britney now smiling as she jabbed quickly at Nicole’s crotch with her pretty bare feet.
Dale quickly peaked under the blanket again to witness what he felt. Nicole sitting on his lap with Britney’s bare foot jammed into her crotch and touching the top of his thigh.  She was pressing her foot  into her crotch and from the expression on Britney’s face her pussy was getting violated, also.
He felt his upper thigh getting moist. He felt Nichole’s firm ass cheek making contact with his penis and the rubbing stimulation from the girls battle was causing him a problem. He was about to get jacked off by her firm ass and the movement and tensing and releasing of her cheek muscles. 
Nicole paused for a moment from her staring contest with Brittney to look dale straight in the face. She whispered to him ‘ three things you must remember. Don’t look under the blanket too much, you’ll draw attention. One of us is sleeping in your room with you tonight” she got really close so he could feel her breath on his face “and three,  If you’re going to stab me with that dangerous weapon of yours  could you point it in the other direction? Your about to give me a butt fuck or your about to get it damaged by your other cousins foot.  I don’t want to see that massive tool of yours get ruined.”   
Dale caught Brittany smiling at him and she mouthed “I’m sleeping in your room, tonight.”
He reached his hand under her ass and managed to readjust his soldier to salute to the left.  He felt her left breast  and hard nipple against his chest as she pressed her body into the arm chair every time they carefully attacked each other’s privates with their foot.  She pressed into him and was clearly braless and without underwear on.
The clock struck midnight and the battle again had to wait as it was time to do the present exchange.
As the two girls exchanged presents they hugged in t-shirts way too big for them.  Dale’s mom asked “girls, where are you halter tops?” Nicole replied that they had spilled something on them and had to barrow from Dale’s closet.
Dale later found out that the only other outfit the two women had was the Christmas day dress’ each had brought.  They were close in breast size with Nicole being a cup size larger. He had found that out years ago when cousins being cousins share all the details of their lives. They looked like sisters more than cousins and were acting like it now.
The grownups went to bed and the three cousins where forced upstairs because of other relatives needing the couch and love seat they had been battling on.

Three cousins at Christmas:  Chapter 3

The three went into his bedroom in the basement. The girls where to spend the night in the spare bedroom on the second floor, which used to be his room. The carpet was old but served a good bachelors pad till he moved out.
Once alone the two started the stare down standing nose to nose in a Queen and Who t-shirt way to big for them and pink and white cotton shorts that barely peaked out. 
He stated “ before you two fight, again, I have to let you know those are my dad’s t-shirts, so I suggest you don’t ruin them.”
Both girls looked at him and each other and Brittney pulled hers off saying “ fine, you’ve already seen me naked once.”
Nicole took hers off stating “ if it’s what I’ve got to do to get this settled, fine by me.”
Nicole then put her hand in her waist band and removed her shorts. Brittney looked a bit puzzled causing Nicole to hiss “ if you ruin these I’ll have nothing but a dress to sleep in.”
Nicole took her shorts off and watched as Dale’s salute returned. She looked him in the eye snapping her fingers to draw his gaze from ogling the two naked  women in his room. “if we get naked, you get naked, too.”
Brittney nodded saying “first smart thing you’ve said all evening. I’m curious what Dale is packing, now that he’s all grown up and he gets to look at us, only fair. “
Nicole gave a look that could kill and Dale hesitated. Both stopped dead in their tracks and he quickly realized if he didn’t drop trouser they would force him.
He took his Christmas underwear off and noticed both women look, inspect and appreciate the fact that ‘little Dale’ wasn’t very little, anymore.
“Remember no marks or we will both be in big ass trouble.”  Nicole turned to Dale and said “don’t interfere “as she waved a claw at him.
He moved the three weeks of clothes he had in the corner off his clothes trunk.
The girls came close. Nose to nose and stared. Brown haired brown eyed to brown hair and brown eyed.
He caught a few marks on inner thighs and one across Brittney’s left butt cheek and both sets of breasts had a few claw marks.
He admired their similar builds with full hips and just enough body fat to make them shapely but not close to being fat. He appreciated their fullness as his girlfriend was much smaller and athletically built. They had all grown up together seeing each other a few times a year since they were young. It had been only the last few years that they had been separated.
“you really want to do this?” Nicole asked pressing into her cousin.
Dale watched as the two tried to intimidate the other pressing their breasts right into the others. He watched as nipples danced and stabled as they locked eyes. Each time a nipple missed it’s mark the hard nipple stabbed on soft flesh causing minor pain to the other.
“Oh, I think we are past talking, cousin.” Brittney moved closer. They were pressing belly to belly. He heard the sound of metal on metal and realized it was their pierced belly button studs as they smacked together.
“no marks doesn’t leave much room for fighting, does it?” Brittney added. Nicole nodded “ agreed” and slammed her hips into her cousins.
Both asses where equally firm and round and each had dimples, exactly like the other. They pressed into each other craning their necks back to keep eye contact.
Tights butts flexed as leg muscles tensed and they pushed each other slowly around the bedroom.  Nicole’s well-trimmed bush me Brittany’s shaven clam as crotches where pressed together. They were new at this game but where quick studies.
Brittney pushed away and quickly slammed her body into Nicole’s. Nicole was pushed back but regained her stand. Brittney chest bumped her again both registering pain on impact. “That’s more like it. I don’t want to dance with you, I want to fight.”
“Then let’s fight.” Nicole said as they chest bumped in unison. The sound of flesh smacking on flesh is distinct. Firm bellies with just a small amount of baby fat they bashed together several more times.
Red was the color of the day as these two lightly tanned girls showed the stinging and pain that each body crash was causing.
The frequency was timed as each smack was hard. There was the pause to make sure no one heard. He noticed how with each crash their ass cheeks would jiggle just for a moment. His  girlfriend’s ass wasn’t so voluptuous.
They taunted the other “give up, b*tch.” “you gonna cry?” Finally Nicole said “ enough of this bull sh*t. If you want pain, I’ll show you pain. You’ve thought you were so special your whole life, better than me. I’ll prove I’m more women than you are.”
They wrapped arms around each other and began to hug. Not the loving embrace of cousins but the squeeze attack of advisories.  They danced around a small area as each brought a leg up and tried to topple the other.
Dale watched as they slowly danced with tight muscles. Slight moans as each was pressed close to her rival. Nicole managed to trip Brittany and they both went down in a thud. Both stopped for a half second side by side to listen if the sound had been noticed.
They lay body to body for several moments before Nicole brought her leg up to try and mount Brittany. Brittany brought her leg up and they fought with their legs. Brittany raised Nicole’s leg as high as she could to keep her from mounting her. From his position Dale was treated to the view of both exposed pussies only a foot apart smiling at him. Nicole won the battle and brought her thigh down with a thud into Nicole’s crotch area.
Nicole let out a moan and Brittany laughed ‘ what, can’t take it little girl?”
Nicole wrapped her thighs around Brittany’s now trapped leg and Brittany struggled to stay upright. She tried to pull her leg out and Nicole wrapped herself around Brittany and began to bear hug her cousin causing her to crash to the floor on top of her.
Brittany was on top but Nicole had her in an embrace and had trapped one of her legs. Nicole fought to get out of it bringing Brittany up with her.  Nicole managed to get her other leg behind Brittany and they ended up sitting on the floor thigh between thigh.
Out of desperation Brittany attacked with her only available weapon, she pulled her hips back and smashed her pelvic into Nicole’s.
Nicole hissed “ you want to go there?”  She then rammed her crotch into Brittany’s.
It was Brittany’s turn to moan in pain.
“Doesn’t tickle, does it?” Nicole chuckled.
Brittany broke free of the hold and ended up laying with her hands behind her back to support her.
It was repulsive but necessary.  She looked at Nicole’s baby maker and rammed her crotch into her cousins.  Nicole gasped and retreated a foot back. They looked at their baby makers and then their cousins and once again made eye contact before raising hips to bring women hoods into play raising their ass’s off the floor just a bit  as they slammed their pussies together.
The first clash was clumsy, being their first. Both registered the pain immediately and Nichole  swore under their breath “F*ck, that hurts.”
Brittany smiled and said “ No shit, sunshine. You going to give up already you pussy?”
The two again met pussy to pussy.. Sometimes crashing together and once or twice keeping contact pressing painfully into the other. 
Soon they felt the others clit stabbing them.  Nicole hissed “ I knew you were a freak.” Brittany hissed back “ I can feel your clit on mine. You’re a freak, too.”
The pushing match continued as they figured out the game. They would pause to assess their injury and look at the other to assess their level of pain.
After a few more hard smacks both seamed to settle on pressing lips together and pushing. Dale surmised the pussy slams where too much for either to endure.
The rubbing and grinding caused less pain but he could see when they would separate when hard  clit made contact with hard clit the stabbing pain registered on both women’s faces.
Soon they just locked lips and pushed and moved. They were running out of steam.
Toes began to curl and he noticed both digging hands and nails into the carpet.
They were moving hips in slow circles and light bumps where starting. Mouths opened wide as if to let out a scream but instead, after moments of silence,  it was a mutual moan.
They had been watching their pussies do battle but locked eyes at that moment. The source of their pain had become the source of incestual pleasure.
They embraced and opened mouths as breasts pressed together and tongue danced in each other’s mouths Dale watched as these two cousins melted. Nicole was the first to break free and get up and she lifted a hand and pulled her cousin up. Now they put hands behind each other’s backs and she whispered to her previous rival “let’s get him.” 
Both pounced on him. He barely had time to get up when both naked bodies pile drove him to the ground. He tried to break free but both naked cousins had him partially pined. Nicole had her body draped over his chest controlling his arms and Brittany had dropped to her knees and was school girl pinning him facing him.
Nicole managed to raise herself up and throw her leg over placing her firm ass on his chest facing her other cousin.
They high fived and both looked down at Dale’s impressive package just inches away from each.
Dale tried to squirm and received to good hard smacks from each cousin. Nichole hissed “ stay!”
Dale became still and she then purred “ good boy.”
Both women stared at each other and looked again at his package.
Nicole began to inch forward but noticed Brittany moving closer. Both flashed angry looks at the other.
“I don’t want sloppy seconds.” Brittany loudly whispered.
“well, tough titties.” Nicole growled back.
The two inched forward trying to claim their prize. Hands raised and they met in a hair pulling battle on top of Dale.
They raised up and Dale tried to squirm out until both women hissed at him with complete venum “stay still.”
He did and he witnessed Nicholes hair being pulled by his other cousin. He felt both sets of ass’s and thighs tighten and loosen as the two fought while straddled on top of him.
Several times one crotch of the other brushed his dick.  He was so aroused he was precuming and it was pulsating.
Both tried to press their pussies onto his engorged cock and Dale ended up getting rubbed by both pussies.
He felt their trimmed pubic hair and felt the moisture of both wet c*nts on his shaft.
Nichole let go of Brittany’s hair and got her in a bare hug pulling herself close to her cousin. She then lifted her crotch up and slammed it into Brittany’s hip and slowly slid herself down.
Brittany tried to press her out of the way but Nichole felt Dales tip and she spread her thighs open to expose her wet lips and he slid right in.
Still holding her cousin in her arms she felt Brittany try to push her body off of Dale but she managed to thrust up and down only three times until she climaxed.
She thought to herself that that was the quickest she had ever achieved orgasm.
She then felt Dale’s rod pulsate deep in her and explode. His tip seamed to brush her inner wall. ‘My god he is huge to do that to me.”
He tightened and curled his toes as he moaned. Both women stopped dead in their battle and looked at each other and then turned to look at Dale’s face.
“really, dude?” Nicole said. Brittany added “ yeah, really. Not cool.”

Three cousins at Christmas:  Chapter 4

Both were about to dismount their steed and Brittany chastised him saying “ don’t tell me you really are still a virgin. I know about your girlfriend. Where is your staying power?”
The bedroom door swun open and Lindsey, Dales girlfriend,  walked into the bedroom. She had snuck into the house and had  planned a surprise for his Christmas present. She was naked as a jay bird and was shocked to see dale on his bedroom floor with two women riding him barebacked kneeling face to face.
“What the f*ck is this?!?” was all she registered.
Both female cousins looked at each other knowing from photos who this was.
Brittany jumped up to retreat to the end of the bedroom.
Dale was horrified but partially paralyzed from is orgasm.
Nichole still had Dale inside her , a fact Lindsey noticed.  On instinct Lindsey leaped onto Nichole.
Nichole on instinct opened her arms to embrace her and the two went rolling off of Dale in a wild catball.
Lindsey was infuriated beyond words and Nichole had her hands full trying to keep the tiny  younger blonde from ripping her eyes out.
They rolled left and right. Dale lept up and went to stand by Brittany. Brittany looked at Dale and said “ hell no, I’m not getting involved in that. Nicole f*cked you, let her deal with the jealous girlfriend.”
Nichole was weakened from her previous battles with Brittany so even though Lindsey was about 4’8 inches and 40 pounds smaller she had a fight on her hands.
“I can smell the sex on you, whoever you are. “Don’t even” She stared at Dale as he tried explaining.
Nichole did manage to get Lindsey pinned between her thighs but Lindsey was not done and was raking her with nails. Nichole looked up to Brittany for help and Brittany reluctantly came to her cousins aid.
She got on her knees and battled Lindsey for control of her arms and got scratched several times.
Lindsey began to yell and scream looking at Dale as if to ask why he wasn’t helping to free her.
Dale said ‘ you did start this. “
She began to scream and Brittany covered her mouth with her hand to muffle the sound.
Dale reacted and said “ quit or you’ll get us all in a sh*t ton of trouble.”
Moments later Lindsey quieted down.  Nicole looked at her and said “ if you are done, we’ll let you up.”
Lindsey paused and after looking at Dale she got angry but nodded her head.
The girls let her up and all four naked people got up and stood facing the others.
Brittany and Nicole tended to their fresh scratch wounds from this pint sized little blonde hellcat.
Lindsey broke for Dale and got a few good swings in before Nichole wrapped her arms around her back and bare hugged her.
“ We are through, you prick!” Lindsey said.
Brittany rushed up and covered her mouth with her hand.  The two looked at each other and said “ we have to take her outside.”
They women handled her out the basement bedroom and dale helped them by opening the door to the backyard.
They continued to women handle her as they dragged her about 1 acre away from the house to the back of the barn. Bare feet on cool south west night grass. 
They released her and she stopped dead in her tracks. Like a  cat she stood there all tiny and feral not sure who to attack.
She looked at Dale and lunged by Nichole moved to block her. Lindsey turned to face her. She looked down at Nichole’s crotch and up into her brown eyes. “I don’t even care about him, anymore but you took my prize.”
She looked at Brittany and said “don’t try and tag team me.” Brittany backed away with hands raised and stated “ I’m out of this one.”
Nichole said “fine, yeah I f*cked your man, but it was over real quick.”
Blue eyes met brown as the 5’5 and 4’8 foot tall women stared. Lindsey pounced at Nichole and the two locked up. Lindsey had anger and freshness on her side and did manage to wrangle Nichole to the ground. Both women rolled in the cool wet grass as they struggled. Nichole was trying to defend from her attacker but turned to the offense and managed to pin her on her stomach after several good punches  in the side. Lindsey tried curling up in pain and tried to buck her heavier opponent off of her but Nichole was aware she was fighting for her own safety.
She mounted Lindsey sitting her  full voluptuous ass on Lindsey’s perky tiny booty.  She coiled her hand in her messed up and leaf covered hair and raised her head backwards. Lindsey let out a yell of pain.
Nichole said “ this is not going to do.”  Brittany came over and helped flip Brittany over. She then spread her legs wide and watched as her cousin slid her thighs between Lindsey’s.
“What the f*ck are you doing?” Lindsey screamed. Brittany just brought her crotch up to Lindsey’s and smashed her swollen juice filled c*nt into Lindsey’s virginal 18 year old’s pussy.
Lindsey howled in pain but was allowed to gain control of her arms back as Brittany smashed her pelvis into Lindsey’s again.
Lindsey tried to back away but Brittany scowled “ you want to fight me? Yeah, I f*cked your man with this” She pointed at her wet moist pussy. “ if you think yours is better come and face me women to women, little girl.”
Lindsey looked at Nichole’s angry beaver and at her own. Brittany gave her the impression that the fight was going to continue weather she wanted it to or not. Somewhere deep in her primal mind she realized she couldn’t best either women. They where to large for her, but a fight like this she was evenly matched for. Her women hood was just like theirs.
Lindsey’s look turned to anger and she spread herself fully open and slammed all 95 pounds of her pelvis into Brittany’s. Over and over they slammed pussies. Lindsey was so flexible because of her size and she had been a gymnast. She knew she couldn’t win a battle 2 on 1 or even against a larger women but here, women to women her clam was just as worthy as another.
Pink lips on pale white skin met darker lips on sun tanned skin. She opened herself up wholly exposing all her womanly folds to the other. Her clit soon hardened to defect Brittany’s and they pressed together in a clit dual.
Pain and pleasure began to exchange as her juices began to flow. She fought the urge to cum. She was so angry with everyone here.
Her boyfriend had cheated on her with two beautiful women. She had caught them all naked having a  menage a trois and now she was battling the women who f*cked her man. That was her stick to ride, not this bitches!
She couldn’t help but notice Brittany’s breasts jiggle with each smash and bump and grind. It felt so good, but so wrong. Her toes began to curl.
Nichole smiled and said to Dale “ I think we might have another one coming to the dark side.”
Nichole slowly crept up to the side of both women now in full trib. Both where moaning and she knelt down in the grass and slowly cupped Nichole’s breast  and looked at Lindsey , as if to ask permission. She placed her hand on Lindsey’s petite breast and massaged her swollen nipple.
She moved over to see Lindsey’s open mouth and placed her mouth on it. She grabbed a handful of Blonde hair and began to pull. Lindsey moaned “ do I get to fight you next?”
Brittany said “ you couldn’t take me, little girl. But, if you’d like, too try.”
Lindsey looked at Nichole’s breasts and raised a hand to play with her tit as she was still in full pussy coitus with Brittany.
In between moans she said “ yes, I want to fuck fight you next and then I want to watch you two fight over me.”
Dale moved closer getting the sigh from both of his cousins that it was now safe to approach.
He knelt on the other side of Lindsey and Lindsey enjoyed her first sex with a man and sloppy seconds .
Lindsey tried a playfull match with Brittany and was soundly defeated. Physically she was not a match for either other women. She said “ if I wasn’t so sore I’d challenge you women to women.” Brittany looked at her little pink box and said “ next time.”
She then got excited and said “ the least you owe me is for me to watch you two go at it.” She looked at Brittany and Nichole. “Have you guys fought lots, before?”  Both lied and said “ no, not often.”
She acted as the referee for the two busty brunettes and wagered on who would win with Dale. Brittany won by a submission sitting on Nichole’s belly and smothering her with her ample breasts.

When all where satiated she breathlessly asked “ who are you two.” She thought to herself how similar they looked but made a face in disgust  saying “ you aren’t sisters, are you?”
All three laughed and Nicole said “ no, sweaty.” 
Lindsey drew a sigh of relief until Brittany said “we’re cousins.”