News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who Started This? She Did But I’ll End It

• 2 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Who Started This? She Did But I’ll End It
« on: August 22, 2019, 02:01:09 AM »
         Who Started This?
     She Did But I Ended it!!

I walked in the house to get the steaks to put on the grill. My wife Shannon who is a fit 5’4 130 blonde with a 36b chest in the living room with a neighbor talking. The neighbor was our friend whose husband had walked out on her about 6months earlier supposedly for another woman. I never could figure out why though. At 5’6 130 36dd with long dark hair, Nikki was as hot as any lady I knew. Although I never really saw her that way until after this visit.Normally she dressed conservative never showing much skin or her figure I never saw anything special about the 35yr old mom.
As I gathered the stuff together to cook I heard the girls talking and gradually getting a little louder. Our kids were gone and my wife had told our neighbor to come eat with us. I hadn’t seen her as of yet as she came in the back door when she came over but if I had I would’ve had no doubt what the argument was about. As I listened all at once I hear my wife say Steve get in here! As I walked in the living room I was shocked actually at the site I saw. Happy and with not a complaint but shocked.

Standing in the room there stood my wife in her normal bra and tank top with short shorts. Hair pulled back in a ponytail. Our neighbor was standing there and she was dressed in some daisy dukes only wearing a bikini top. I know my mouth dropped as I looked at Nikki’s boobs. I’d never seen her in a bikini and I thought damn she’s hot. My wife on the other hand was not having any of it. As I compared the two ladies I knew why but it wasn’t Nikki’s fault she looked like a Kate Upton look alike. My wife said tell her she needs to go put some clothes on. I thought she was joking at first because Nikki had never seemed to be any threat or anything else to my wife in looks but now oh man. Then once I found out what she had said when she walked in I sort of understood why my wife may be upset. However I thought she’d taken it a little too far at the time. My wife agreed she had later but that was likely because of the result her reaction had caused.

I said it’s just a cook out Shannon. Nikki said thank you Steve I wore this over here to ask her opinion. Then all I ask was can I show it to Steve? I guess she was thinking I was going to try to take you to bed but now I’m thinking maybe I should being the frigid bitch she is now. Shannon said yeah right like he’d have you anyhow when he’s got all this. Shannon basically tore her tank off and stood in only her bra. I didn’t say anything I was staying out of it but Nikki made it seem as she was trying not to laugh as she did so. Shannon saw it and said you’ll laugh when I kick your ass all the way to your house. I thought ok Shannon settle and calm down. Worried that if she made this more than shouting she may not do so well. Now look Shannon I said as I moved to intervene. Before I could get there my wife throws her hand up at me saying NO! You stay there and out of it. This is between us two. Nikki said look ill just go cause the last thing I want is to have to hurt you Shannon. Like you could my wife said, if I wanted to I’d beat your fat ass anyway. It’s obvious that you can’t take care of what’s yours. That skinny  slut from across town could take off with your man with no problem at all. That’s when Nikki had enough. Ok Shannon you ask for it then.
        Smack Nikki’s hand met the wife’s face causing her to stumble side ways before catching herself. I tried again to stop them again when my wife stopped me as Nikki glared at Shannon hands on hips. Stay out of Steve no matter what. My wife stepped back up to her as they stood facing each other. I said ok now let’s just all settle down. I was thinking my wife doesn’t always see things when she’s mad. Like Nikki is stacked and looks strong too. My wife said shut up! Talking to me so I sat down and decided ok then I’m done y’all do what you want.

My wife said I been want to kick your ass anyway as she smacked Nikki back and matched the pose Nikki had before. Nikki looked at me and said you saw she ask for it right Steve? Before I could reply Shannon said yeah he saw me smack the shit out of you? Don’t worry about him he’s a catfight loving man. So when I send you home beaten and begging to your man less  house I’ll be screwing him all night from the hard on he’s going to have watching me stomp your ass. You leave him out of it until I finish with you.Nikki said ok then if that’s what you are hell bent on I’ll whip your ass while he watches then. He may just be at my house afterwards. Smack my wife hits her again then punches her in the stomach before Nikki can move. Nikki comes at her as both girls lock up hand to hand trying to force the other back. It took a minute to see an advantage as both girls strained against each other. Slowly but surely Nikki started to push my wife back until my wife’s lower back hit the sofa. Nikki started to bend her over the sofa as she bore down on her. It was also clear to see the muscular difference in Nikki’s arms as compared to my wife’s as well.

Nikki smiling down at my wife said, what’s the matter you little bit? Bitten off more than you can chew? Get off me my wife screams. Oh no, too late now you wanted this and you’re going to get it. Pulling one hand loose from my wife’s hand, Nikki pulls my wife back up with the other hand and uses the free hand to slam a hard punch to my wife’s gut. My wife blows out a big oooooffff and says BITCH! Wrong thing to say I think as I watch Nikki nail her again. This time letting go of my wife as she doubles over holding her gut and falls to the floor at Nikki’s feet. Nikki gives me a glance and smile as she stands over my wife as she is trying to get up. Nikki looks back down at my wife and says ok damn it, just say your done and it’s over. Fuck you my wife said now on her feet. Nikki says damn it Shannon I don’t want to hurt you but if you keep...    As my wife sends her own punch in Nikki’s gut to cut her sentence short. However my wife’s punch is not very strong. With Nikki’s abs tensed and solid it didn’t do the damage like Nikki’s did. Shannon drew back to give another but before she could Nikki slammed another hard  fist to my wife’s jaw. Oh shit I thought as it knocked my wife’s head sideways. Nikki followed her as she stumbled and As my wife turned back to face her she found herself chest to chest with Nikki.

Nikki wrapped both of her muscles arms around my wife and in one quick motion picked my wife up off her feet. Looked at my wife’s face as she squeezed her tight saying here we go princess. Turning her body side ways she slammed her to the floor staying on top of her as she did. Ooooofff and a moan is all the sound that escaped from my wife as Nikki set up straddling my wife on her knees. Nikki quickly caught my wife’s wrist pinning them beside her head. Looking down on her as she sat hard down on her chest. Nikki says ok Shannon are you done now? My wife either couldn’t say, or wouldn’t say anything as she lay silent with her eyes squinted shut. Nikki tilted her head up and looked at me as I was sitting on a stool that was straight in front of her. Nikki could see me but all I could see was the top of my wife’s head between Nikki’s legs. As Nikki held my wife there waiting for a reply I was staring at the impressive upper body she had. Nice full solid round tits. Tanned all over and I could see the muscles flexing in her arms as she pressed on my wife’s wrist. Nikki’s tits hung there lightly touching my wife’s face as she leaned down then looked up at me. She gives me smile I was in awe of her domination of my wife. I wasn’t even aware of what I was doing but watching Nikki easily dominating my wife I was rubbing a hard on through my shorts as she pinned her to the floor. Nikki notices me doing so and gives me a wink and a little ughh. Saying I like the looks of that. As she puts one knee on my wife’s bicep and then repeats the other side. Once both arms are pinned with her hands free she sits up on my wife’s chest. Sitting upright now she brings both arms up showing me her muscles. Flexing both biceps she says look here princess. Shannon opening her eyes seeing Nikki’s show at her expense calls her a slut and a bitch. All that got her was a smack from Nikki snapping my wife’s head to the left. Then smack again as she brought the same hand back using the backside of it to snap Shannon’s head right. I  hear Shannon yelp with each blow the begin to whimper and whine. Well Shannon is all Nikki says as she sits hands on hips glaring down at her? Nikki looks at me now  as she smiles, locking eyes with me as she speaks to my wife. Shannon are you done now? I hope so cause Steve here has about the biggest hard on I’ve seen it REALLY needs tending too. Pushing her tongue out and licking her lips still never letting her eyes leave mine.   I hear Shannon with great effort again say get off me you fat bitch and stay away from my husband!! Nikki shakes her head in disbelief of my wife’s continued mouth. Raising up slightly she scoots forward placing her crotch to my wife’s chin.  It all but cuts off her air by sitting on her throat. Wrong answer Nikki says to her. I think you were right about one thing though princess Steve loooves a catfight. Then Nikki gives me a little sly sexy look and says you’re enjoying this aren’t you big boy? I nod my approval as I know my wife can’t see me. She says I know you are that’s easy to see. I’ll take care of that too when I finish with you know who.

My wife can’t really speak as her throat is pushed in on. Nikki says ok Shannon are you done? Looking at me as she talks to my wife. Winking at me and biting her bottom lip. Then looking back at my wife noticing she’s trying but struggling to speak, she says oh I’m sorry you can’t breath. Here I’ll help set up as she lifts up slightly which causes her knees to grind into my wife’s biceps bringing a painful whine out. Well Shannon are you finished or shall We give him just a little more? It’s unreal that my wife is so stubborn as she kicks her legs and struggles again saying get your fat ass....   as She’s cut off and can’t finish that thought as this time Nikki moves up a little more and sits right down on my wife’s face . Looking at me as she lifts her arms flexing her muscles. Swiveling her hips a bit grinding down pushing my wife’s nose inside her.  Nikki quivers just a bit and says ohh that’s the spot princess stick it right there. Nikki says come Steve feel my muscles. Standing to walk over she smiles at me. My wife’s feet kick and rub the carpet trying to get some traction. It’s not happening and right now im glad cause I’m not ready for it to end.

Nikki bounces slightly up and down on my wife’s face as she reaches behind her back and pulls the strings on her top. Nikki gives it a toss to me. She says you can feel these too. She lifts and licks her tits as she sits down fully on my wife’s face. I notice Shannon is moving slower now. Nikki mouths to me  come here with out saying it aloud like she doesn’t want Shannon to hear. Then she glances down and moves so my wife can’t see either now. Nikki reaches out and starts rubbing my hard on through my shorts. Nikki pulls my hand so I kneel in front of her. Go ahead feel them as she nods to her tits. As Start feeling her she gets in my ear with her mouth and says don’t worry stud she can’t see you. As I look down my wife’s face is totally covered and she’s not trying to fight it. All the struggle has stopped now but she is breathing as her chest is still rising and falling. I feel Nikki’s arms and run my hands along her shoulders. Making my way to her tits as she cups the back of my head with her hands and pulls in to her chest.  I lick and suck on the perfect tit. She gives out with a low moan from the pleasure my mouth gives as she starts to grind her hips down on my wife’s face.

She is grinding faster and harder now and she pulls my shorts down wrapping her soft small hand around my cock. As she grips it placing her mouth around it. Taking it and attacking it like she’s starved. Moaning out as she continues grinding down harder on my wife’s face. My wife is not making a sound but I can her the wet smacking and sucking  sounds as Nikki pulls on my wife’s bangs to use her nose to tease her clit. Juices flow down Shannon’s face where Nikki is sitting. Nikki pops her mouth off my cock and starts stroking it slowly with her hand.

She kisses me and pulls me where she can put her mouth next to my ear. Hot breath in my ear as she says she’s done now baby. Its all over she’s asleep now as I look down and my wife is no longer awake. Nikki says walk me home? I’ll make it worth your while I promise. As she gets up leading me along with my cock in her hand. She stops at the door and moves behind me reaching around and says give me a ride? Jumping up wrapping her legs around me as I hold each leg. She wraps a arm around my neck, placing her mouth on my neck nibbling. Reaching her other arm around to hold my cock. Riding on my back I feel her hand softly stroking my dick. Whispering in my ear  as we go into her house she says I wish I’d known sooner about you liking girly fights. I been wanting to stomp her ass as long as I wanted this big cock of yours. Nikki says so you liked seeing me kick her ass then? Oh yeah babe I loved watching it. She says I think she had it cuming so to speak. Do you think she can take it again? As I lay her on the bed and say she needs it either way A lot more!!! Smiling and pulling me into her she says well you know where to bring her from now on!!! I’ll kick her ass again I promise you that. The little princess does have a “nose” for it. She just needs to be taught her place is all. Now come over here and let’s find a good place for this big cock I just won for tonight!!This is just the beginning of teaching that wife of yours her place!!!!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
Re: Who Started This? She Did But I’ll End It
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 02:04:30 AM »
wow!!! another fantastic story.  8)  8)  8)

btw did you see my message from a few weeks ago? love to hear from you

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Who Started This? She Did But I’ll End It
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 07:53:05 AM »
WOW another fantastic story.  Your writings are the best.  I can't wait to read the rematch where Nikki totally  dominates Shannon and then really gives her a taste of defeat before enjoying you again.  An excellently written, creative  story. Please write the rematch soon.