News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Taylor Swift vs Miss Deadly Red: Queen Of Pop Wrestles Busty Model

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
{alt}
{alt}

MISS DEADLY READ CHALLENGED: TAYLOR SWIFT PICKS FIGHT WITH KATY PERRY'S NEW NEMESIS

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Leadbetter Beach, Santa Barbara. On the beach in her hometown, Santa Barbara, 'Californian Gurl' Katy Perry has most recently been put through the humiliating ordeal of being defeated in every way by model Miss Deadly Red. The 26 year old woman, eight years younger than Katy, was voted as the sexier girl, crushed her rival's boobs with her own bust, pinned her arm in an armwrestling match, and slammed the pop princess on the ground to rub her face into the sand until Perry pleaded with Deadly Red to accept her apology. The fight happened after Katy told Deadly Red to stop bragging about her enormous 30H breasts while visiting the beach. Miss Deadly Red mocked her, announcing to her friends who had come along with her Katy Perry 'seems really worried because her little boobies are the size of my nipples'. The girls around Red giggled while Katy was crimson with embarrassment and anger, and, goaded by her own outraged female friends present, finally challenged the busty woman - as it turned out, only to bitterly regret it in the end.

Now, after Miss Deadly Red's victory, Katy Perry's most hated rival, Taylor Swift has hastened to challenge Deadly Read to fight her in the ring. Swift's motivation for this became clear when I interviewed her shortly after she approached Red: 'She's just pounded Katy into the ground, and got the better of her in every way, and here is the thing: that victory was a surprise, like a lucky coincidence. Everybody thought Katy would win, and she lost from the start even in the beauty competition, and kept losing all the way through. But I'm doubylessly better looking than Miss Deadly Red, and I bet I'm stronger than her. Imagine Katy's face after I've bested the girl who's just made mincemeat of her - I'm curious what her reaction will be. Yes, Katy, I'll beat up the slut who's just completely trashed you!'

Deadly Red has confirmed she accepts the challenge to compete with Taylor in all the categories she fought with Katy - a beauty contest, armwrestling, boob to boob fight, and wrestling match.

We leave Miss Taylor Swift to her self confident outlook on her upcoming fight with Miss Deadly Red, and will be looking forward to following the confrontation between the two women.

TAYLOR SWIFT: 29 years, 5'10", 60 kg, 34A

MISS DEADLY RED: 26 years, 5'5", 60 kg, 30H

TAYLOR SWIFT:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

MISS DEADLY RED:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Anon

Re: Taylor Swift vs Miss Deadly Red: Queen Of Pop Wrestles Busty Model
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:34:37 AM »
MDR is off to a good start in her wrasslin career.