News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brown vs black haired real cousins. Who wins the play wrestling match.

• 6 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Just a playful tussle in front of siblings and cousins. These two are only months apart and it's always been fun to watch them wrestle. They like to wrestle and they are always ready to fight, with each other.

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
Black dominates and she is cuter!

Offline lilco

ooreach do they wrestle with each other in real life or is just a fantasy? Either way the thought of it is pretty hot. If they wrestle with each other in front of friends and family I'm sure they also wrestle each other in private(possible story?)

Offline ayaan

• God Member
Both are good but brown's a little better in everything

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Great match up. I think this would make for a great match up.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Great match up. I think this would make for a great match up.
These women are now 21 and 23 and are cousins. They meet yearly at Hilton Head and on special occasions. I have witnessed these two play wrestle along with their siblings and cousins from when they were young teens. I've got a few stories on the burner but would give a realistic account of a few that I heard of when they were of legal age.

Real accounts, as is often the case, are not as intense as fiction. There was a comment at one such event where the two did crash on each other and there cousins pointed out that " your 'air bags' saved you both."  Everyone knew they were talking about their boobs and it was really funny at the time.  It was fun seeing these two wrestle because they where both competitive and they where the only well matched females on the ticket.
Brown's two brothers would get in a match with the girls and Black would subdue them both, easily, until they got older and then they let her win, because she was a girl and their cousin.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Brown wins after long wrestling match.

Brown is cutest.