News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

girlfight.club

• 8 Replies

Offline flawningj

• God Member
girlfight.club
« on: August 24, 2019, 08:57:20 AM »
What you guys think of that site? Anyone knows what happened to the project?

Free sample is here

https://embedy.cc/movies/YlhiOUR4QUY4d0ZMZE1ya2s2Y1cxeDZJYkFPUHYzMEFLdUtQTU9KVXI2OD0=

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:45:06 PM by slamminshannon »

realcatfighter

Re: girlfight.club
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:13:11 AM »
site was in attack.

they will make new site

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 12:52:12 PM »
So we can hope for all informations and web-address via m@il  :) ?  I am one of many customers, bought the last number (#24), but was not able to download it  :( .
Finally, a am happy to read, we can still hope for another restart with all promisis, Lori & Co  :-*  was given in the last years ...,

... with greetings, Frank    ;)  .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 05:14:35 AM »
lori just opened up a c4s a couple days ago

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134565/girlfight-club

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 10:42:07 AM »
@Afsan:
Hello toYou
and -Thank You- for the advice for J.Klunk and his offers. For this I have opened a membership with do.not.share.copyrighted.content, to get the JK-offers.
My intersting is FvF-real-fighting. I need no prae- and/or final-long-time-statements. If the fight-time is only <5minutes - ok. If I have to pay ~40;--US$ for it -ok. For this money I want it in full-nude, and this from the start on, maybe,topless will be ok too. This I cannot find with the up-to-date offfers. Do You know an m@il-address, I can ask him for his future plans?
Meanwhile, I will hope for new offers with Loris restart at the Cfs-site. They will have in stock,what I am looking for.
Question and many greetings to You, Frank.

---

@Tomico:
Hi and many thanks forgiven the info to the new site, Lori & Co starts again. I have saved it at once today. The other sites are finally closed. So, I have two questions - I would be happy to get an answer with Your help:
01. Are the numbers, offered by Cfs, the same, I have bought in the past with the gone websites? I have lost the overview, because I cannot check it with the old sites.
02. Do You know a m@il-address, I can ask Lori & Co, what happend with the paid and lost #24, many customers, couldn't download (me too) before closing-time?
In advance of Your answer, thank You for writing back,
with greetings to You, Frank.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 01:12:28 PM »
lori just opened up a c4s a couple days ago

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134565/girlfight-club

Thx for the info!

#04 and #15 are great, I recommend them highly to all fans of naked fistfights. #4 actually might be the best I've ever seen, short but with a gorgeous cocky staredown and an extremely fierce scrap

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
Re: Cfs-girlfight.club
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 04:03:38 PM »
Hello, again,
I am just coming fron the still new Cfs-website for the girlfight-offers.  Up-to-date they have 55 clips for 26 productions-numbers in stock. But, I am still unable to find a m@il-address for to ask, what they will offer for the last trouble, we have had  with the website before.
Anyway, I will try to download the youngest offer, #026, the first, not offered with the old site also - hope, it works fine. I will report here, when finished.
Meanwhile greatings and best wishes for the 2nd. part of the 1st. complete September-weekend,
Frank  ;) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 06:25:27 PM »
The download of #026 works fine. So let's hope they have found a final long-time-place to bring their bussines for our interests ...,
... with greatings, Frank.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 02:06:36 AM »
I have the site bookmarked and i look at it every day i have bought a few vids from them also. their fight r totally real!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.