News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. The Next volume Chapter 1

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. The Next volume Chapter 1

Sister vs Sister with 2 generations. Fighting over men. Catfight, sexfight, incest. If this isn’t your cup of tea it’s cool. I throw a little comedy in with most of my stories. Hope you enjoy. As always, excuse the grammar and such. I do very little editing and I just let the words roll from my mind to paper, this isn’t a college essay.  I think I’m up to over 50 stories and I am thinking of switching some things up over the next few months, to keep things fresh.

Linda knew it would happen. She was waiting for it. Katie and Kelly had come into their own. They were exploring their sexuality and basically making up for almost 2 decades of oppression brought on by their mother, Sue. She knew she would have hell to pay. Katie and Kelly told her (almost) everything and although Sue and she had tangled it had never gone beyond breast grabbing and some mauling of the crotch.
They had never fought over a guy but had fought for their pecking order in their sisterhood. Linda was intrigued and wasn’t surprised when her nieces told her “mom is coming to visit us next week.”  Sue knew what this meant and she had plans to make and things to prepare.  This battle had not been almost 2 decades in the making like her nieces, it had been almost 40 years in the making.
Brad was very happy with his situation and Kelly and he had gotten on pretty well. Katie had placed a dib on a rematch and Kelly was feeling pretty confident at trouncing her sister to keep her new boy toy.
Brad was more than happy to watch the sisters tangle and fight over him. He explained his story to his father Robert. Robert thought he was full of crap until Kelly came over and turning two shades of red sheepishly confirmed everything to him. She really didn’t care; his dad was a hot older version of Brad. She even envisioned how it would be to step out on the ‘daddy’ side of things and see what an older man might have in skill. She thought about it and thought to herself ‘I’d probably break him or give him a heart attack. He’s got to be about 45…so old.” But she did plot a plan and thought it would be swell if Robert was interested. “Say, Robert, My mom is coming over next week to visit. You and Brad should come over for dinner.”
Robert was newly divorced and she was plotting. When Kelly and Katie got together  Kelly expressed her plan and they both agreed it might be fun to try. “After all, Mom lied to us and Linda and Robert would be good together.” Katie surmised. Kelly agreed adding “but I’d like to see them work for it, like we did.” Both girls laughed and Katie reminded her “I’m going to win the next time and I’m going to take Brad for a ride.”
Kelly stood straight up and lovely embraced her sister and whispered in her ear “any time, any place, sister” and gave her a swift slap on her bottom.
Sue arrived the fallowing week and her sister greeted her with a warm hug. Sue was cold and said “ we are going to talk.” Linda confidently said “I’ve been waiting for this for a while.” 
Kelly and Katie rushed in to great there mom and separate them. They were going to play the loving nieces/daughters in the hopes of keeping these two in line until the right time.  They contacted Brad and Robert who came over and the  6 of them had a cook out in the back yard.
Katie and Kelly spent time with Brad and Linda and Sue where showing interest in Robert.  “Your son is a cutie” Linda said to Robert. “I can see why the girls would tussle over him.”  Robert beamed with pride and Linda added “ I’d bet you’ve caused a few ladies to fight for you, too.” She eyed her older sister and watched as Robert squirmed in his seat over that last comment.
Robert got up to get a drink and Sue and Linda had a moment alone. “ you really shouldn’t have done that to my girls.” Sue prudishly smirked. Linda said “they are not girls, but young women.” Sue starred at her sister and said “it wasn’t your call.” Linda just stated “it was their call, not mine.”
Robert returned and after a few more drinks the adults noticed Katie and Kelly get up and start wrestling on the grass while Brad watched.
It was a playful match with each flipping the rolling the other. Some light hair pulling and lots of laughing.
Sue gave Linda a venomous look to which Linda gave the look of ‘what you gonna do?”
Kelly, Katie and Brad excused themselves around 9PM and got dressed and went on the town ,Leaving the adults alone.
Robert was the one to break the silence between the sisters “ I’m sorry for my son’s actions. If you’d like” looking at Sue “I’ll talk to him about the girls fighting over him.”
Linda interrupted saying “absolutely not, it was their call, not his.”
Sue got mad “ why would sisters fight over a boy?” 
Linda looked at Robert and said “ maybe not over a boy, but a man?” 
Robert got a feeling in his pants. Linda looked at her sister and back at Robert asking “ are you seeing anyone since your divorce?”
Sue interrupted standing up “ I am not going to ask Robert if he can be a ‘prize’ for us to fight over, I respect him too much for that.”
Linda jumped up facing her sister and pointed to Robert or more specify his crotch “ I think he and his manhood would not be offended you old prudish witch.”
Sue paused to inspect what her sister was looking at. Robert was now sporting a growing erection. “Linda smiled and said, “ I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”
Robert got up to excuse himself being slightly embarrassed. Both sisters tried to keep him from leaving to no avail.
They bid him goodnight and turned to face each other in the living room.
Sue slapped her face hard.
Linda grabbed her stinging cheek and backed away one foot speaking though her stinging mouth. “ That didn’t take long.”
She moved toward her sister and both brown haired middle 40’s sisters stared at each other. Age had been kind to them.  Both in tops and shorts and flip flops Linda backed down and started to walk away. “Your chicken to finish what you started?”
Linda stopped when she reached the dining room table and proceeded to take her jewelry off. She turned around and kicked her flip flops off and moved back to her waiting sister and slapped her back just as hard.
They stood nose to nose both 5’5 150 pound women. “Let’s see how good you are after all those years of country living, sissy.” Linda hissed.
“Your about to get your ass beat, little sissy.” Sue hissed back.
Hands when to hair and both women slowly began to pull.  Slowly they moved around the living room knocking over a table lamp as they both banged into the wall just inches from the plasma t.v.
Linda smacked Sue with a free hand and Sue smacked back. Each keeping a hold of the others head through holding on the hair.
Linda broke her sister’s lock on her hair by pulling her head down and head butted her in her fleshy stomach causing her to lose her breath.
She drove her into the wall causing Sue to grab her sister’s top and as she fell half of Linda’s top came over her head.
Sue got to her knees while Linda struggled to get her top back on and managed a light powered blow to her belly.
Linda doubled over and fell to the ground. She couldn’t get her top on from this position so she threw it off exposing a tiger printed bra.
Sue began smacking Linda wildly. “ I worked so hard on keeping my anger and fury at bay with my girls. Not wanting them to go through the hell we went through growing up and you ruin it in one month.”
Linda recovered enough to defend against the smacks and was on her knees and plowed into her sister.
They both tumbled to the living room floor.  Rolling back and forth Sue’s top began ridding up and as the two separated and got to their feet she threw her top off “ I should know better by now then to wear these kinds of clothes to a catfight.”
Sue pounced on her sister stating “ old habits die hard, sissy.”
The two middle aged women met with hands in hair as they pulled each other close.  More endowed then Katie and Kelly it was not long before one breast each was jostled from there bra and c cupped breast pressed against c cup breast.
At that moment the living room door opened and Katie and Kelly walked in.
Both older women stopped and smiled. “ Feels good doesn’t it?” Kelly asked. 
Sue and Linda watched as the two younger women went to sit down on the living room couch and watch as the two women were still in mid bear hug.
“Kelly bet on Aunt Linda but don’t worry, mom, I’m betting on you.”
The two younger women watched as mom and aunt staggered around the living room with hands in hair, their movements slower than their own.
To the ground both older women went rolling back and forth. The added movement had caused both bras to come off and lay around waists exposing full bodied busts.
They exchanged closed fisted blows to exposed sides as they jostled to get on top of the other.
Their shapely legs fought to mount and roll the other over and both where breathing hard from this full body on body battle.
Linda ended up mounting her sister first and managed to get her into a school girl pin.
Sue tried to bring her feet up to hook around her sisters head but couldn’t get them up high enough.
Linda laughed “not as flexible as we used to be.”  Sue wasn’t amused looking up at her sister though her sister’s thighs.
Linda looked at her nieces and down at her sister saying “ not yet, this wasn’t satisfying enough.”
She got off her sister and stood up. Undid her bra from around her waist and said breathlessly “ I’ve been waiting for years for this and I’m going to enjoy it. I just wish Robert was here to watch.”
Sue got up slowly and seeing her sister topless she looked at her girls and unhooked her bra from around her waist. “ I guess old habits do die hard.” Was all she stated.
Both middle aged women circled slightly hunched over with closed fists. Massive breasts sagging slightly with age moved and swayed with each step.  Katie whispered to Kelly “ I see their nipples are hard, I hope they do enjoy this as much as we did.”
Fists started flying as both older sisters blocked and stuck. A few hits made contact with chest, shoulder and Linda got a hit to the eye. She countered with a punch to Sue’s lip.
They continued to circle and punch until Linda pulled herself in and locked up with her sister. Both where breathing hard as they tripped over the chair and crashed to the ground breast to breast and belly to belly.
Kelly whispered loudly to her sister “ we have boobs kissing!” Katie whispered back “ those are huge. I just can’t tell who’s are bigger.”
Sue looked over in mid row and said “ I hope you girls are enjoying this.”
Both girls laughed and said “ yes, thank you.”
Sue being distracted by her daughters gave Linda the moment she needed to get her legs around her sister and begin to squeeze her soft belly between her thighs.
Sue let out a grunt of pain as Linda put her sister into a reverse head lock with one arm.
Laying on their sides Sue was being bent backwards and with Linda’s free hand she grabbed her sisters exposed breast and squeezed.
Sue howled as her sister dug her nails deep into her breast tissue.
“Give up sissy, I’ve won this one.” Linda breathlessly taunted.
Sue was red faced and silent and tried struggling for a moment kicking her legs out.
Linda hung on and squeezed harder.
Sue finally waved with her free arm and tapped out.
Linda got up slowly and gathered her clothes and jewelry and Sue got up even slower.
The younger girls helped nurse the elder battle cats and thanked them for an entertaining match.
“Next time you’ve got to do this for Robert” both girls chimed. “ I’m sure he’d be happy to be your prize.”

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. The Next volume Chapter 2
Only a day later upon the young sisters having heard what their mom and aunt did Kelly and Katie told Brad and Dale.
Half way through the story both young women realized Brad AND his father where sporting matching hard ons.  They whispered to each other “runs in the family” but realized it was almost as much fun to watch as to see.
Katie and Kelly decided to set up a camera in the living room for the next time they saw their mom and aunt go at it. Dale helped them set it up.
That night Sue and Linda went over to spend time with Robert at his house and Katie, Kelly and Dale spent time at aunt Linda’s.
The adults had a nice dinner and the subject of all the fighting came up. Roberts put on a evil grin to which both women wanted to know what  was up. “ I think they are going to have another match tonight at your house, Linda.”
Linda said “ man, to be a fly on the wall.”  Sue acted offended to which Linda said “ girl, get over it, your daughters are full fledged women and they do this because they want to please the boy and they get to compete against the most equal women they have in their lives, their sister.”
“I was just hoping it would skip a generation.” Sue sighed.  Roberts still had the look on his face.
Linda said “ spill it, Robert.”
He explained how he had overheard the girls and his son talking and there was a spy camera in the house probably ready to record.
Sue grunted ” does us a lot of good.”
Roberts still smiled.
Linda got the message “ so your telling me you can access the camera?”  Roberts nodded.
“Right now?”  Sue questioned.
Roberts nodded again.
Linda jumped up and said “ lets see!”
He led them to his study and as he sat at his desk he tapped a few buttons and sure enough there popped up the camera his son had helped the daughters install.
Roberts had a grin on his face as he whispered loudly to himself “ lucky boy.”
There on the floor of the living room Katie and Kelly where both bumping clams while embraced in a bear hug.
There bare ass’ jiggled with each smash as bellies and pussies collided.
“My god, you can see so much detail “ Linda mused”.
Roberts stated “ isn’t technology grand.”
Sue sheepishly asked “ is there volume?
Roberts chucked and turned the volume up.
Both young women were screaming and growling as they tightened their hold around the others bodies.
Breasts pancaked together they had brought their feet up to push the others bare ass deeper into themselves.
They broke after a minute of this and Kelly laid back looking at Brad with a wink. “this is for you, lover.”   She gave Katie a look and said “ bring it here,  sweaty. I want to kiss you with my lips.”
Katie was puzzled until Kelly raised her hips up and said “straddle me, bitch.”
The light went on in her head and she got to her knees and scissored  her sister sideways. Both where able to spread their legs into splits and had full surface to surface contact with the others women hood.
Linda said mindlessly while watching the monitor “ my god, could we ever be that flexable?”
Sue was mesmerized “ I don’t think so, they are so……creative.”
Robert said “ that is f*cking hot.”
Both older women looked at Roberts and rolled their eyes. “Men” both whispered.
Katie had stationed herself so her hard clit just dangled over Kelly’s raised clit and she passed and did a circle around it sending Kelly into an orgasm that caused juices to squirt out as Kelly’s toes curled.
Katie was cruel and did it again causing Kelly to continue cumming until Kelly said “ my god, stop! Give me a breather!!” 
Katie evilly laughed and said “ not until I cum!” and continued to circle and bump her engorged clit over Kelly’s very lubed and battered clitoris.
Finally her mouth opened and she let out a scream that dropped her right on her sister.
They collapses on the floor holding each other still wrapped in each others embrace.
“I know we are  supposed to be fighting, but can we take a breather? My toes are still tingling.” Kelly asked.
Katie snuggling into her sister “Fine, but that means I won, this time.”
Kelly said “ no you didn’t.”
Katie yelled “yes I did, I made you cum. Your my b*tch.” She turned over to point a finger at Dale and said “your my b*tch, now. And she pointed at his enlarged Johnson “ and so are you ‘dale’s third leg’”.
Dale came over to let Katie claim his prize when Robert noticed not one but to hands reach over and touch his own enlarged penis.
First they played nice then Linda and Sue’s hands began to battle each trying to flick the others away.
Robert thought “ It is about to begin, finally.”
Both older women stood up and looked at Robert.
“What’s good for the son is sure as hell good enough for the father.”
They marched into his living room.
Sue said “ I’m done ruining  clothes” and proceeded to drop pants top bra and underwear right there.
Linda fallowed quickly and they both looked at Roberts and said “sit down and enjoy the show.”
Linda hesitated and then answered “ get naked. We aren’t 20 anymore. No need to be shy.” 
Linda and Sue circled and came crashing together rolling to the floor.
Mature breasts collided and smashed  together as soft bellies touched.
Womanly hips pressed as the brushing of pubic haired mounds came in contact.
Not as quick as the younger women but no less intently the two veteran women wrapped thigh to thigh and leg to leg.
As they rolled Robert had a hard time telling their two bodies apart except by the lighter color of Linda’s brown hair.
He marveled when they rolled giving him a full view of their ass’ and legs and noticed their mounds in brushing contact. He noticed the mutual juices flowing on his carpet and realized he was happy to have a great stain guard.
His attention was drawn upward on the two battling hellcats when he heard one scream and then the other scream and he finally was able to watch each taking a turn biting the others shoulder.
“Oh, now it’s getting real. You want to bite, let’s bite!” Sue hissed.
She might have been prudish and uppity before, but now she had a wild look in her eye with both women’s hair  a tangled mass.
Sue bit her sister again. Linda screamed and smacked to try and get her teeth off of her.
Sue locked her arms tighter until Linda started bucking.
In desperation she reached her hand down to Sue’s chest and tried squeezing her breast but couldn’t get a good hold and accidently gouged her own breast tissue.
She tried slapping and closed a fist and punched Sue in the back.
Sue moaned in pain but didn’t let go of her mouthful.
Linda franticly reached her hand down between their hips and found her target as she plunged raked nails into Sue’s twat. 
Sue opened her mouth and howled.
The two rolled franticly as Sue tried to free her hand from Linda’s damaging  attack but had to turn her hand around and jam her own nails into her opponents women hood.”
Both broke free from the painful attack and both took a moment to recover massaging their swollen crotches.
Robert watched as both she cats got on hands and knees and circled each other.  Each circled close enough for him to have mounted them doggy style and at this point he just wanted a winner to help him with his impending need to mate.
They got closer and reared up on their knees “ You want to fight dirty for him, let’s fight dirty.”
They clashed on knees  in a full bear hug and crashed to the floor.
Each women tried to mount the other and Sue eventually did manage to mount her sister. She fought to keep herself on Linda and inched up to  sit on her stomach. They fought for hand control  interlocking fingers palms pressed together.
Roberts admired the breasts firmness of both. Linda on her back and Sue looming over her. Sue pinned her hands behind her head and ended up sitting on her chest. Linda bucked but couldn’t get her equally sized sister off.
Sue looked up at Robert and said “ your mine” and she looked at his impressive errection and said “ don’t start without me, lover.”
She looked at Linda and said “ you give?”
Linda pursed her lips in defiance.
Sue inched forward with her womanly thighs now resting beside Linda’s face.
“Last chance, sister.”
Linda still looked up in anger but was silent.
Sue said “ ok, you wanted to fight dirty” Sue brought her moist wet crotch and placed it on her sisters face. “ Dirty fighting is much more fun, anyway.”
Linda bucked with all her might  acting as if she was in full seizure but quitted down moments later and turned her head to the side. 
Sue waited for her to go still and said “ I’m going to let you up, but don’t try anything stupid, sister.”
She waited for a moment and released her sisters face from her crotch and slowly got up.
She walked over to where Robert was and Robert escorted her to his bedroom leaving Linda on the floor to listen to the love making of Robert and Sue and faintly the sounds of Katie and Dale heard through the speakers of the lap top in the other room.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Superb story
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...