News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

do you think we can create a section for Superhero stories?

• 5 Replies

Offline tyneetina

• @ 5', 95 lbs, 34b .Oh no ....not agian.
do you think we can create a section for Superhero stories?
« on: August 27, 2019, 02:25:13 AM »
i'm a huge fan of super heros getting crushed , male and female . I'd love to read some stories of the demise of heroines or hero's.
Now you did it! i'm gonna have to beat your knuckles with my belly and face!

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: do you think we can create a section for Superhero stories?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
i'm a huge fan of super heros getting crushed , male and female . I'd love to read some stories of the demise of heroines or hero's.

Great idea!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »
Hmm...Superhero FvsF.  I wonder if something like that might catch on???
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 06:55:13 PM »
I absolutely LOVE the concept!  Just wondering where we might find quality SuperHeroine FvsF content to support such a wonderful idea???
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
Then again, maybe we should think it over and see what people come up with.  With all of the talent and abundant Wit Wattage on this forum, I'm sure someone will think of something.  ;)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:40:16 PM by ParadigmSift »

Offline ricky89

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 02:10:49 PM »
great idea!