News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight idea - Lamia squeeze off

• 5 Replies

Offline SwordKing

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Fight idea - Lamia squeeze off
« on: August 27, 2019, 05:30:33 AM »
I had an idea for a story where two Lamias fight over a man they both want to mate with. After a bit of hairpulling and slapping, they lock up in a mutual bearhug and coil their tails around each other. The Lamias then try to squeeze each other into submission. The only thing I'm not sure about is if this squeezing duel would count as catfighting or wrestling.

Visual reference...

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Fight idea - Lamia squeeze off
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 01:13:52 AM »
How did I miss this? I love this concept. Great scenario. Hot. Erotic.

Offline MouseJ

• Just a writer of shameless smut.
    • My FA account where I keep adult works
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 04:42:37 PM »
I might try my hand at this.
As you finish enjoying my content, please give a like and leave a comment!

Offline MouseJ

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 03:59:10 AM »
This is why i've completed on day 1 - to kinda give the fight context. I'm going to take a few creative licenses, but I think y'all will enjoy it. Very rough drafty right now.

A long time ago in a land long forgotten by time and history, monsters and men warred against one another constantly in spite of sharing this land with each other. It was a terrible time, one where the only rule of law was that brought about by coercion through might and might alone.

Deep in the territories ruled by monsters contests were held to see who was the mightiest of all - not only over death, but life as well - as the King or Queen had to be virile with strong seed, and strong ability to carry that seed to give new life.

This particular contest was held deep with the jungles located in what would eventually become the Indo-Greek Kingdom - the Kingdom of Medusea. Back then, this jungle teemed with life consisting of various beasts. Chimeras, nagas, hydras, rakshasa and rakshasi.

It was one fateful contest that would give rise to a beast forgotten even among legends, during the year after the death of the former Queen of the Monsters, Empress Phryne. A contest was held to choose her heir, and many monsters from around the area gathered to see the rise of the new King or Queen.

After a long and grueling set of battles both physical and carnal, it came down to two final opponents. Oddly enough, they were both snake people of different parts of Medusea.

From Greater Medusea, there was the late Empress Phryne’s own daughter, the lovely Rabeiya - a member of what would eventually become the legendary beast, Lamia - renowned in the modern day as having the torso of a human woman, and the lower half of a snake. This particular one had regal locks of silky blonde hair arranged in a complex braid befitting a goddess, which flowed all the way down to her waist, where her porcelain skin gave way to copper scaled snake tail marked with dark ring. The tail stretched out to be easily ten times the length of her human body.

Yet it was the human part that attracted the eyes of many monsters and allowed her an edge over her male competition. For male monsters often would kidnap and take advantage of human women, and thus had formed a taste for the sight of curvaceous ladies, and the Princess of Medusea definitely fit the bill. The life of royalty had been grueling, and yet, at the same time, had also treated her well. Her voluptuous chest was held by a simple white cloth tied around the back, bound by a simple jeweled gold pin to hold the knot. Her healthily sized nips pressed against the white fabric, which had lured many monsters to submit before her easily after a little pressure and persuasion via the coils of her massive tail. The orcish king in the bout before had put up the greatest resistance to her royal squeeze - he allowed his ribs to be cracked before he sobbed out his surrender.

Allegedly, her opponent was a naga from the eastern kingdom of Patalaloka. However, rumors said that she actually came to the kingdom a few days before the Empress’s death, and foretold what would happen. Having convinced them to allow her to represent the kingdom in exchange for their subservience.

Her tail was patterned with mainly crimson scales, with stripes of shimmering black, vibrant orange, and bright yellow bringing a certain exotic and enticing beauty to her scale pattern. Her human half was significantly darker - a bronze-skinned beauty, though of a slightly smaller frame than her opponent. Raven hair cascaded down
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:02:50 AM by MouseJ »

Offline MouseJ

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 06:18:58 AM »
STILL NOT DONE - but did want to give you an update. Will be my last update until I get some serious progress on this.
A long time ago in a land long forgotten by time and history, monsters and men warred against one another constantly in spite of sharing this land with each other. A terrible time, one where the mighty enforced the rule of law through tyrannical force.

Deep in the territories ruled by monsters, councils held contests to discover the mightiest of monsters. These monsters did not only rule over death, but life as well, as the King or Queen required virile, strong seed as well as the ability to hold the healthy seed to give new life.

This particular contest was held deep with the jungles located in what would eventually become the Indo-Greek Kingdom - the Kingdom of Medusea. Back then, this jungle teemed with life consisting of various beasts. Chimeras, nagas, hydras, rakshasa and rakshasi.

It was one fateful contest that would give rise to a beast forgotten even among legends, during the year after the death of the former Queen of the Monsters, Empress Phryne. A contest was held to choose her heir, and many monsters from around the area gathered to see the rise of the new King or Queen.

After a long and grueling set of battles both physical and carnal, it came down to two final opponents. Oddly enough, they were both snake people of different parts of Medusea.

From Greater Medusea, there was the late Empress Phryne’s own daughter, the lovely Rabeiya - a member of what would eventually become the legendary beast, Lamia - renowned in the modern day as having the torso of a human woman, and the lower half of a snake. This particular one had regal locks of silky blonde hair arranged in a complex braid befitting a goddess, which flowed all the way down to her waist, where her porcelain skin gave way to gold scaled snake tail marked with scarlet rings. The tail stretched out to be easily ten times the length of her human body.

Yet it was the human part that attracted the eyes of many monsters and allowed her an edge over her male competition. For male monsters often kidnapped human women, claiming them as prizes, and thus had formed a taste for the sight of curvaceous features like that of human women, and the Princess of Medusea definitely fit the bill. While the education and training could be rough with little time for , at the same time, had also treated her well. A white cloth like that of a toga was wrapped around her front, borderline transparent as her healthily sized nips pressed against the white fabric. She cupped her hands underneath the hefty set for the crowd, pushing them up as she flitted out her serpentine tongue. They were a siren’s call, which had lured many monsters to submit to her easily, after she applied a “little” pressure and persuasion via the coils of her massive tail. The orcish king in the bout before had put up the greatest resistance to her royal squeeze - he allowed his ribs to be cracked before he sobbed out his surrender.

Allegedly, her opponent was a naga from the eastern kingdom of Patalaloka by the name of Sidika. However, rumors said that she actually came to the kingdom a few days before the Empress’s death, and foretold what would happen. Having convinced them to allow her to represent the kingdom in exchange for their subservience.

Her tail consisted of rows of crimson scales, with stripes of shimmering black, vibrant orange, and bright yellow encircling her sizeable girth. Straight, silky raven hair flowed down her bare bronzed back as she sashayed her hips while slithering up the steps. Her supple grapefruit-sized orbs jiggled within her cozy scarlet top woven from fine spider silk, adorned with dozens of threads made of tiny little precious stone beads all throughout. The adornments jingled as they shook, alongside the rattle upon the tip of her lower half which she kept mostly silent for the moment. She confidently slithered her way up to the large limestone slab circle surrounded by ancient runes as well as golden torches, where their ritualistic contest would be fought between them.

Monsters of all sorts congregated in the seats, pressing up shoulder to shoulder to witness the rise of the new queen atop the broken, humiliated body of her opponent.

Princess Rabeiya scoffed, snorting as the noticeably smaller naga entered the arena. “I did not realize they allowed peasants into this most sacred of contests.” She offered her arm to one of her attendants so that they might be privileged to take the gold bangles off of her arms. “I do hope you will offer something resembling a challenge.”

Sidika merely smiled. “Oh, trust me Princess.” Her sly smile grew into a fanged grin from ear to ear as she smoothly brushed some of the black bangs out of the way of her eyes. “I am more than simply ‘enough’ for a brat with a silver spoon grafted to her tongue.” Her forked tongue snaked out and flitted at the Princess, as she stretched out her arms overhead and pushed her barely contained chest forward, gently shaking the strings of beads.

The Princess scowled and hissed, her crazed glare becoming like daggers. She lunged at Sidika, knocking away one of the attendants who had been too sluggish to get out of the way. Her hands darted for Sidika’s fleshy orbs, digging her dagger like nails into her chest, drawing a shrill screech as well as trickles of blood from the naga.

Following a brief hiss, Sidika’s open palm cracked across Rabeiya’s cheek as she forced the Princess back, complete with a fresh red handprint upon her porcelain flesh. And as the Princess reeled from the blow, Sidika snaked around her like a whip, coiling her brightly colored tail around the Princess’s smooth middle.

“Crunch,” she whispered, as her coils gripped her smooth porcelain waist, wringing her out and pulling the Medusean would-be queen to the limestone floor, forcing a yelp from Rabeiya as the back of her head and neck slammed into the limestone floor.

The Princess clenched her teeth through the throbbing pain as a gurgling gasp was forced through her fangs. “Peasant. I will show you ‘crunch’.”

Rabeiya’s regal golden tail whipped out, and ensnared Sidika’s chiseled, petite waist. Tightening its stranglehold upon her, Sidika’s mouth parted, her tongue flitting into the air as she cried out from Rabeiya’s vicegrip.

“Do you FEEL that!?” Rabeiya snarled, as she clamped down her rough-edged scaly coils upon Sidika’s sculpted tummy. “That’s the difference between riffraff commoners and royalty!”

The silky caramel-skinned naga grunted and gasped out, straining out a grimace as she spat, “Y-you mean a-a spoiled sow...unnngh!”

STILL NOT DONE - but did want to give you an update. Will be my last update until I get some serious progress on this.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 06:20:07 AM by MouseJ »

Offline MouseJ

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 01:59:40 PM »
still working on this on and off. Been having trouble getting muse in gear as well as finding the time to write. Will get back on it soon.