News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kaley Cuoco v Melissa Rauch

• 7 Replies

Offline dbmoore1968

Kaley Cuoco v Melissa Rauch
« on: August 30, 2019, 06:07:09 PM »
Kaley Cuoco 

5’6 126 32c
V
Melissa Rauch

4’9 126 32d

Nobody knows exactly when it started but Kaley Cuoco  and Melissa Rauch  began to hate each other during the season of The Big Bang Theory.   One of them would mess up a line the other would make fun of her.  This went on for a month.  It got worse.  It got cattier.  Fun became shouts, shouts became insults.  Soon they began to come to blows.   Jumping at each other, ripping hair punching, it was getting nasty on set. 

Finally executive producer Chuck Lorre called both women into his office.  “We can not have this fighting anymore!”  Lorre told both women.  “If you want to fight, I’ll let you but at the end on the season.  You decide what type of fight, where and when.  I’ll even put up $200,000 for the winner's charity.  But only if you both stop fighting now.”   

Both women agreed to Lorre's terms.  The rest of the season taping went fine.  During the last week Lorre called both women into his office again.  “Well ladies you kept your word and didn’t fight anymore.”  “Wasn’t easy with this bitch.”  Kaley mumbled.  “Keep flapping your gums, Kaley,  I’ll knock you out soon!”  Melissa replied.  Lorre started again.    “I promised you a fight.  Have you figured out what you want?”   “I'll let Kaley decide what type of fight.”  Melissa said.   “Fine, I want an all out catfight.” Kaley said.  “Fine, then I want topless in panties!  I want everyone to see my tits are better and real!” Melissa replied cupping her boobs.  “Then I want all the actors and crew to see us fight!”  Kaley added. 

“Ok.  Then it's settled.  After the last episode and after the audience is gone.  I’ll have mats set up for your fight.”   It was settled. 

The cast and crew knew what was coming after the last taping.  The audience was gone, the crew set up mats on the set.  Everyone waited, sitting in the audience bleachers, for the two women to show up.   Kaley came out first in a long blue robe.  She was nervous but really wanted this.  Melissa came out just after Kaley dressed in a red robe that ended just after her ass. 
Kaley stepped onto the mats, dropped her robe revealing her 32c tits.  What a sight she was, blonde hair tied back in a ponytail standing there in a blue lace thong.  All the guys drooled.   Not to be outdone Melissa stepped on the  mats and with a twirl threw her robe to the side, her 32d tits for all to see.  There Melissa stood in the tiniest red thong panties.  Now the crowd did not know who was hotter, tall Kaley or little bigger boobed Melissa.   
“I’m going to fuck you up bitch!”  Kaley yelled for all to hear.  “ You can try, cxnt, “ Melissa shot back.  “But I will be messing up those fake boobs of yours!” With that Kaley rushed at Melissa and the fight was on!  The two women kept at each other burying their hands into the others hair yanking for all they had.  For two whole minutes the women pulled their opponents hair, Kaley seemed to be getting the worst of it.  Kaley’s right hand let go of Melissa's hair, she balls up a fist and fires an uppercut to Melissa's jaw.  Melissa was shocked, never been in a fight before and never been punched.  She let go of Kaley's hair and stumbled back a few steps.  Kaley pressed her attack.   A right hook to Melissa's boob followed by a left uppercut to her belly.  With an “Offfhh!”  Melissa's air was knocked out of her lungs.  She was in trouble and she knew it.  As Kaley came at her again Melissa dug deep inside and kicked Kaley right in her pussy!    Kaley's knees buckled and her hands dropped to protect her womanhood.  The cast and crew let out a loud “Oooooooo!”

Melissa grabbed the defenseless Kaley by the hair, whipped her around in a circle then threw her to the mats.  “Not so tough now are you, slut!”  Melissa yelled.  She then jumped up and did a wrestling splash on Kaley's chest and stomach.    This knocked the wind out of Kaley who was now in trouble.  Melissa then straddled Kaley's chest, sitting on her boobs.  Melissa grabbed Kaley's head by the hair with her left hand and threw 2 right fists to Kaley's face drawing blood from her nose.  Kaley was stunned and knew if she didn't do so something she was going to lose this fight!.  Desperate Kaley reached up grabbed hold of Melissa's boobs and twisted them.   This brought a loud scream from Melissa who grabbed at Kaley's hand to try and pry them off her boobs.  This didn't work and Kaley twisted them more.  The only thing Melissa could think of was to roll off Kaley and away.  She did but Kaley's hands left big red Mark’s on her beautiful boobs. 

Melissa got to her feet massaging her painful boobs.  Kaley also made it to her feet still a little stunned and blood trickling from her nose.   Kaley put her fists up boxing style,  Melissa did the same!  The two women charged at each other fists swinging.   Both actresses hit the other with punches to head, face and body.  Back and forth this went for a few minutes,  a good right hook catches Kaley in her eye, a mouse began to swell almost immediately but didn't  stop her.  Slowly Kaley's stronger blows took its toll on Melissa.   Kaley forced her opponent against the stage wall.  This is when Kaley unloaded.   A flurry of punches connected all over Melissa who could do nothing but try to protect herself.  A knee to Melissa's gut doubled her over, Kaley followed it up with 1,2,3 uppercuts to Melissa's jaw.  The smaller blond fell face first, out cold, she sexy ass in the air.  Kaley was a wreck also.  Swollen eye, bloody nose many bruises.   She leaned against the wall for support. 

Chuck Lorre came over to check on Melissa.    She was knocked out but breathing.    He then raised Kaley's hand.  “The winner of this fight, by knockout,  Kaley Cuoco! “   The cast and crew clapped and cheered for Kaley's victory.  Some crew helped Melissa up and to a chair.   She was waking up, realizing what happened and began to cry a little.  Simon Helberg (Howard) came over to his TV wife to comfort her.  “You gave Kaley a hell of a fight!    Look at her.”   Melissa, the loser had some bruises forming but Kaley,  the winner, looked a lot worse.  Her left eye almost totally swollen,  bloody nose, strands of her hair everywhere.    Melissa felt a little better but also knew she lost.  Kaley looked over at Melissa with her one good eye.  She had beaten Melissa but it was one hell of a fight!

Both women were led to their dressing rooms to shower and clean up.  Separate limos brought them home.  Chuck Lorre was true to his word and donated $200,000 to various animal shelters for Kaley.    The whole season break neither Kaley nor Melissa ran into each other.    When the show started up again there were no problems between the actresses.    Half way through taping of the season Kaley received a text from Melissa.   It was a photo of her in a boxing ring totally nude, with red boxing gloves on.  The text message said- I want a rematch if you are woman enough!

Both women began training for a boxing match.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Kaley Cuoco v Melissa Rauch
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 11:50:03 PM »
I love "Big Bang Theory" fights and this was a good one! Thanks!

Offline dbmoore1968

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 12:47:36 AM »
Thank you Sandman13.  It was my first story.   

Who would like to see the nude boxing rematch?

D

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 06:48:29 PM »
good job. cant wait for the rematch.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 08:13:39 PM »
I have to disagree, kaleys body is closer to a fighters body then Melissa's. I think kaley would be stronger, faster and be able to outlast her opponent.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 08:41:09 AM »
I for one won't be jumping down your thought, I know what you mean. I also know I maybe prejudiced with kaley.
I imagine Melissa would be a real scrapper, and nasty too. But I'm sure I've seen pictures of kaley doing some kind of physical training other then gym work, which she does alot of too.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 04:58:35 PM »
It's all imaginary stories, guys. In our little world, either Kaley or Melissa can be a badass or a wimp. I always say if someone writes a story with a winner you disagree with, write another story describing the way you want the fight to end. It's fun.

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 06:01:26 AM »
Kaley trains MMA regularly. She'd kill the titty midget.