News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Fitness Feud part 2: Mothers Match Muscles

• 25 Replies

Offline DTThrow

Re: Family Fitness Feud part 2: Mothers Match Muscles
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 03:32:24 AM »
Ok, I'm curious to hear from any of you who have been reading this. :)

Who should win this final battle? What do you think would be a sexier outcome?

I've been reading this intently from the start and I think Karen should win with a strong and sudden comeback. After that, she and Dhalia should both make use of Sheila and Sylvia's holes.

Any chance we might also get some visual aids as to what the mother and daughter pairs look like?

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 05:28:25 PM »
Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

Here are their approximate looks, in order:

Sylvia Steele
Dahlia Kwan
Sheila Steele
Karen Kwan
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline nxr12

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 01:02:58 AM »
sheila should definitely win and make it a clean sweep.  she has thoroughly dominated karen and should finish her off in humiliating fashion .  very much enjoying the story

Offline GeekGlorious

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2019, 12:10:39 AM »
As much as I like to see the "good girls" win, I feel Karen has taken too much damage to really make a comeback.

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2019, 04:31:48 AM »
That's 2 for the Steeles, 1 for the Kwans so far. Anyone else? :p

Didn't we use to be able to do polls on this forum? I seem to remember we could...

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 05:56:29 PM »
On and on they fight, woman to woman, pussy against pussy, chest against chest, tongue against tongue, will against will. The wet, fleshy grind goes on... and on... and on...

Then Karen's movements slow. An orgasm is building. She futilely tries to stave it off. But there's no hiding anything from her opponent plastered against her body. Sheila steps it up, clutching Karen tightly to her, bucking her hips, forcing their pussies to mash even more tightly together.

Helplessly, Karen gives in to another orgasm. Her clitoris is so sensitive by now that her eyes are squeezed shut, with tears incessantly leaking out the corners. She is starting to whimper with every ragged breath she takes. After 30 long seconds she comes down from her orgasm, but continues on a very high plateau of pleasure. The only consolation is that Sheila also grunts and cums again after a while.

4 orgasms to 2. Karen is reaching the end of her endurance. Sheila's face and body are both streaked with sweat but she is still going strong.

She smiles through their fierce battle-kiss. She is winning. She can feel it. It's just like she and her daughter fantasized about. She is going to win so hard, and meanwhile this is giving her dear Sylvia so much pleasure just to watch. She feels justly proud of herself as a mother, and as a woman.

Karen's head is swimming, and she fights to retain consciousness. It is all she can do to hang on, and keep pushing her hips back against Sheila's, to keep trying to give as good as she gets. Only willpower keeps her in the fight. She can think of no way to turn the tide. Sheila's pussy engulfs hers; her thick labia can be skillfully used to shield her clitoris, allowing Sheila to control her own stimulation far better than Karen's can. Karen's sensitive nub has taken about all it can take. Working Sheila's nipples won't produce a significant enough effect. In terms of kissing skill she is also barely holding her own. Sheila seems to have no other special erogenous zone or weakness she can exploit.

In short, it is hopeless for her. She cannot win.

Sheila uses her right hand to push at Karen's left arm, then seeks and finds Karen's left hand. She forcibly laces fingers with Karen, not that Karen can resist her, and raises their arms in a one-handed test of strength. This is for sheer vanity at this point, just another way to display her dominance. Karen's arm muscles flex uselessly against hers. She is the stronger, and everyone present knows it.

The thought sends a warm wave of pleasure through her, and she breaks their kiss, throwing her head back to grunt with delight. "Ahhhhhh..." she moans hoarsely, as she has another orgasm pulsing through her body. A pool of their mixed juices has collected beneath them by now; it coats their thighs, feet and buttocks. So much has flowed out of their pussies that the pool is slowly spreading on the mat.

The wet squelching soon brings on another shuddering orgasm for Karen, who throws back her head too and opens her mouth in a soundless scream. Every cord on her neck is standing out, and so are the veins. And sensing that the end is near, Sheila holds on tightly with her left arm while pushing down cruelly with her right, bending Karen's wrist painfully. She grinds and grinds and grinds, not letting up, even though this makes her own 3rd orgasm go on so long that soon it is a 4th. But Karen's 5th seems to go on forever...

Swaying slightly, Karen tries to pull away - the first sign of mental surrender she is giving in this match. Like a she-wolf going in for the kill, Sheila clutches her close and nuzzles her neck so fiercely that it looks as though she's clamped her teeth on Karen's jugular.

Karen can take no more. Her pussy has taken all it can take, and more beyond. The jolts of pleasure are now almost completely painful, jangling her nerves, shooting like agony through her muscles. All she can think of now is respite, just a brief rest, just a few seconds of not having her ultra-sensitive clitoris pressed anymore. All thoughts of holding on for Dahlia's sake have been chased from her head. She cannot continue. Even as her pain-wracked body slowly breaks, her willpower cracks, and then crumbles.

"Stop," she sobs, almost incoherently. "Stop, stop, please, I give up. No more, stop, please. I give up. I lose. I lose. You win."

Sylvia's eyes roll up as she experiences perhaps the most powerful orgasm of her life so far. Dahlia sinks to her knees slowly. Her eyes are hollow as she looks on.

Sheila doesn't let up immediately. She forces Karen against her own body for some more long moments, that stretch on to almost half a minute. Only when Karen actually goes limp in her arms does Sheila stop the bump and grind. Slowly, almost lovingly, she lowers Karen's body in front of her, letting that lithely-defined torso stretch out in all its elegant glory, still gracefully muscled in Karen's utter defeat. Karen's body flops down onto the canvas at the last few inches, when Sheila's hands on her lower back can longer support the weight.

Karen Kwan now lies flat in front of the undisputed winner, Sheila Steele. She has been totally crushed. Utterly defeated.

On her knees, Dahlia clumsily makes her way over to her mother, and cradles Karen's head in her lap, stroking her wet cheeks gently. Sylvia helps her mother get up, untangling their legs, and licks her lips as she takes in the glorious sight of her mother's soaked thighs - bathed in the juices of not only her own sexual power, but also coated with the juices squeezed forcibly from the pussy of her rival. Sylvia claps heartily when Sheila plants a foot on Karen's belly and flexes her biceps. Then she looks down, smirking at Dahlia while caressing and fondling her mother's flexed muscles.

Dahlia looks up, tears streaming from her eyes. Her mother stirs weakly, half-conscious. Dahlia takes in the sight dully. Despite everything Karen did, despite how hard Karen fought, she was simply no match for this powerful, muscular blonde she-bear.

Wordlessly, Sylvia gestures towards her mom's pussy in silent invitation. Her smug eyes convey an unspoken but clear demand.

Dahlia drops her gaze, and looks down again at her mother. Karen is awake enough by now for her loss to fully sink in. She can feel Sheila's heel digging into her abdomen. She can see their triumphant mother-daughter pose over her body. Meeting Dahlia's loving, loyal eyes, she can only nod once, weakly, and then shut her eyes in shame.

With the tenderest of care, Dahlia lets her mother's head rest on the canvas. Then, quietly, she moves forward on her knees until her face is level with Sheila's womanhood.

She looks up, and Sheila nods approvingly, smiling from ear to ear. Sylvia's eyes gleam mercilessly with sadistic glee.

Closing her eyes, Dahlia leans forward and presses her lips against the pussy that defeated her mother's in womanly combat. Her nostrils are filled immediately with the heavy, musky scent of the mixed juices. On her lips and tongue she can taste simultaneously Sheila's victory and Karen's defeat. And she knows, even as her family's foes gloat over her, that this is the truth of it: this is the stronger, superior pussy of a stronger, sexier mother.

She and Sylvia will have their own reckoning soon. She knows that she must fight to regain her family's pride - her mother's honor. She knows she will give everything she has got and more to beat Sylvia and take one back for the team. Even as she contemplates this, her heart fills up with daughterly devotion and love for her strong, brave mother.

But for now, all she can do is pay tribute to her mother's conqueror.

Offline nxr12

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 08:58:22 PM »
fantastic finish.  a wonderful story

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2019, 03:28:24 PM »
Will there be a 3rd installment where Dahlia takes on both Shelia and Sylvia?

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2019, 03:54:40 PM »
Oh, why both? She's going to take on Sylvia.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas, though. :)

Offline nxr12

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2019, 02:39:00 AM »
i think dahlia takes on Sylvia and defeats her then becomes overconfident and takes on Sheila who easily overpowers her throwing her around the ring at will.  karen cant take it anymore and charges Sheila but once again is no match.  both dahlia and karen end up in a crumpled heap pleading for mercy

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2021, 01:38:34 PM »
The mums rock! I'm guessing it'll be the daughters next …