News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Margaret Qualley vs. Dakota Fanning

• 1 Replies

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
Margaret Qualley vs. Dakota Fanning
« on: September 05, 2019, 01:34:06 AM »

Margaret Qualley vs. Dakota Fanning: Hangman Payback

Ah! It was a delicious moment for actress Dakota Fanning.

After 15 minutes of softening up Margaret Qualley with gut shots and chokeholds, the brunette actress was barely standing. Her legs were wobbling, her eyes were glassy and unfocused, her mouth hung open...panting.

Dakota calmly walked up to Margaret, grabbed the brunette by the shoulders and spun her around so they stood back-to back. She reached back with her arms and clasped her hands firmly under Margaret's chin then bent forward, lifting Margaret's feet in the air and supporting Margaret's entire weight by the brunette's long, delicate, neck.

"Gunnnghhh!" Margaret gasped as the pressure on her neck increased.

Margaret's legs flailed and kicked helplessly, her chest heaved as she, tried, with great difficulty, just to breathe.

"Got you bitch!" muttered Dakota quietly; a smile forming on her painted lips.

The two actresses had been feuding ever since a recording industry event several weeks before where they'd exchanged angry words. Dakota had been jealous of Margaret's increasing popularity.

Margaret's success had been a bitter pill for Dakota, especially considering the disappointing public reception to her most recent films. Margaret had rightly taken exception to Dakota's insults and the two ultimately had a confrontation in the ladies restroom.

The confrontation ended when Margaret Qualley punched Dakota Fanning in the stomach. With the blonde doubled over in pain, Margaret had clenched her strong thighs around Fanning's head and pedigreed her - facefirst - into the concrete bathroom floor. Adding insult to injury, Margaret had picked her up and did it a second time! With Dakota helpless, Margaret stripped off her red silk dress and her underwear and sat on Dakota's face until the blonde passed out!

It was undoubtedly the most humiliating moment in Dakota's life, made all the more so by press reports about the fight which had been leaked, obviously, by Margaret's friends. Dakota thought back on it now as she leaned forward, causing Margaret even more pain with the 'hangman's hold.' Margaret had gone limp as she lost feeling below the neck. Her arms and legs were just dangling uselessly as her body swung from side-to-side.

"Nnnnnn...nnnnn...nnnnnnn," Margaret mumbled, her protests becoming more feeble each time Dakota pulled a little harder.

"I bet you're sorry for hurting me now aren't you Margaret?" Dakota taunted. "We'll see how much you like it when someone sits on YOUR face," she added ominously.

Tears ran down Margaret's cheeks. She was in so much pain. Dakota was hurting her so badly. She couldn't take it anymore and felt her mind shutting down. Just then, the Georgia girl released the vicious hangman's hold and let the brunette slide down on the floor; a broken puppet; a ragdoll. Her reprieve was brief, however. Dakota grabbed Margaret by the shoulders and flipped her onto her back and straddled her, standing above her while she removed her blue silk kimono dress and then her underwear. Then, slowly, she began lowering her cute little bare ass down onto Margaret's pretty, red, face.

"Mmmmpppphhhh! Mmmmmmphhhhh!" the Montana native protested.

But Margaret had been too weakened by the hangman's hold to push Dakota's body off. The blonde's full weight pressed down on her face, pinning Margaret to the floor; blotting out all light and air. Dakota started gyrating her hips, rotating her butt in semi-circles and stimulating herself by rubbing herself on Margaret's cute little, button nose.

"Unghhh! Unghhh! Unghhh!" Dakota grunted as she thrust forward, biting her lip and clearly enjoying every moment of this, her revenge over Margaret.

"You're nothing bitch. NOTHING!" Dakota squealed. "I'm a better actress, a better looking woman and I'm certainly stronger than you. I just proved that! YOU'RE NOTHING YOU HEAR ME?"

Dakota's words stung Margaret but not nearly so much as the lack of air and the pounding her head was taking as Dakota viciously bounced up and down as she fucked her face.

"Mmmmmmmppppphhhh...mmmmppppphh.........mmmmm..............mmmmff....," Margaret mumbled more and more softly as she slowly lost consciousness.

Margaret's last memory was a warmth flowing over her as Dakota climaxed on her pretty face just before she passed out

"Nnnnn! Nnnnn! Nnnnn!" Dakota grunted as she got herself off on Margaret's face. When her orgasm was complete, Dakota lingered on Margaret's face, rubbing herself back and forth with pleasure and enjoying the wonderful sensation of another woman's nose stimulating her clitoris. Finally, drunk with the ecstasy of orgasm and revenge, Dakota rolled over and collapsed on the floor beside Margaret's limp, unconscious body.

Dakota took a few minutes to compose herself before she struggled to her feet and got a chair which she dragged over and positioned straddling Margaret's hips. Dakota sat down and placed her bare feet firmly on Margaret's unconscious face, squishing the brunette's face with her feet and spreading her fluid all over Margaret's features.

Revenge was sweet!

Margaret woke up a few hours later, disoriented and in excruciating pain. Her neck still hurt badly from Dakota's vicious hangman's hold and she clutched it with both hands as slowly rolled over and rose to her knees.

"Oooohh," she moaned as she rubbed her neck.

Her moaning was short lived, however, because Dakota suddenly reappeared and clamped on a sleeper hold from behind the dazed and groggy brunette.

"You finally woke up sleeping beauty!' Dakota squealed before ratcheting on the sleeper more tightly. "You look so pretty when you're asleep, so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna knock you out again."

"Uuuurk!" Margaret gasped as Dakota's strong arm cut deeply into the soft flesh of her throat.

"No....no....oh no...," Margaret begged as the flow of oxygen to her brain was abruptly interrupted and a sickening feeling of suffocation washing over her gorgeous body.

"Shut up whore!" Dakota hissed as she cranked up the hold again.

She jerked Margaret off the floor and held her for an instant, then pulled her in closer.

Dakota whispered, "I'm gonna knock you out again, cxnt. Then I'm gonna tie you up and take you home with me!"

Margaret felt Dakota's hot breath on her cheek.

"Nnnnnngghh....n-no," Margaret stammered as she desperately tried wiggling free.

However, Dakota matched her every move and easily maintained her leverage. Margaret slipped one hand behind her and, as much out of luck as design, managed to find Dakota's cxnt which she immediately grabbed.

"Oh! Unghhh," Dakota gasped in pain at the sudden burning in her most delicate area.

Margaret squeezed as if her life depended on it, which it might very well have; pinching Dakota's cxnt lips and freezing the blonde in excruciating pain. She was rewarded with a lessening of pressure around her throat. Dakota's sleeper was loosening.

"Nnnnnnnnn," Dakota moaned through clenched teeth.

Dakota's eyes were closed tightly in pain; tears starting to run down her pretty cheeks, but still she tried to keep the sleeper applied, figuring she must nearly have Margaret out. But Qualley felt the adrenaline surging through her as she realized she had Dakota in a compromising position. Her arm muscles trembled with exertion as she twisted Fanning's box even harder than before.

Finally with a gasp, Dakota released her sleeper and clutched desperately at Margaret's arm trying to get her to release her cxnt squeeze. Margaret released her grip, but just as fast pulled her arm back and fired a sharp elbow into the pit of Dakota's stomach. The Californian actress immediately crumpled to the ground, clutching her belly with one hand and her pussy with the other. Margaret became very businesslike now that she had gained control. She was gonna teach this blonde bitch a lesson.

Margaret got to her feet, a little wobbly from oxygen deprivation, but certainly in better shape than Dakota. She walked over the blonde, grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet so they were face to face. Then she rocketed a punch to Dakota's belly button that doubled her over!

As Dakota bend forward, Margaret wrapped her thighs around the blonde's head. She was proud of her legs, which were strong and muscular from years of dance and aerobic class. She held Dakota firmly in place using only the power of her thighs. It was time for her favorite move, one that had proved devastatingly effective in her previous fight with Dakota.

The blonde felt the blood rushing to her head as Margaret squeezed her thighs viciously. But that was only a taste of what was to come. Margaret took a little jump before dropping to her knees and driving Dakota's pretty face directly into the floor.

Dakota was barely conscious and in intense pain. Margaret grabbed Dakota by the hair and lifted her head. She wanted a good look at the damage she'd done. Dakota's nose was broken and blood flowed freely down her face. Margaret smiled as, with an open hand, she smashed her palm into Dakota's face, flattening Dakota's broken nose even further.

"Gunghhh!" Dakota sputtered, pleased with the pain she was inflicting on the blonde.

Margaret pressed her hand hard on Dakota's nose, causing intense pain to her rival. After a few minutes of this, she allowed Dakota to drop to the floor clutching at her broken nose while Margaret scooted over and kneeled behind Dakota, who was still writhing in pain on all fours.

Margaret grabbed a handful of Dakota's hair, pulling her backward and up on her knees. Then she applied her coup de grace, a sleeper - the very same hold Dakota had planned to take her out with.

"Oooooohhhh-nnnnnnn...," Dakota babbled as she felt Margaret's arm snake around her neck and tighten.

"How do YOU like it bitch?" Margaret hissed. "How do YOU like not being able to breathe?"

"S-stop...p-p-please...I g-give...," Dakota stammered.

But Margaret just cranked up the pressure on the hold.

"Oh! G-god," Dakota whimpered.

Mercilessly, Margaret bore down, putting all of her remaining strength into the sleeper. Her body was covered in a fine sheet of perspiration, some of which dribbled down her trembling forearm where it dripped on Dakota's throat and cheeks. Dakota felt herself becoming nauseous and getting light headed. Margaret started rocking her back and forth gently, humming softly almost as if she were putting a baby to sleep.

Dakota's eyes fluttered and closed. Her breathing became ragged and shallow. Her hands, which had been feebly clutching Margaret's rock-hard forearm, slipped off and her arms fell limp and useless at her sides. Her shapely legs slid down, twitched a couple of times and then lay still with her feet turned outward.

Margaret grunted with effort for several more minutes. She could tell Dakota's limp body had ceased struggling but it was just too satisfying not to keep the hold clamped on a little while longer. Besides, she wanted to make sure that the blonde would be out cold for a long, long time.

Finally Margaret released the sleeper and sat back. Dakota's head fell to the floor with a dull, "THUNK"

Looking around, Margaret saw some rope nearby and smiled.

"Guess this's what you planned to tie me up with, eh bitch?" she muttered, patting her unconscious victims pale cheek.

Margaret grabbed the rope and used it to securely bind Dakota's hands behind her, then she pulled the blonde's feet and tied them as well. Finally she wound the rope around Fanning's arms, pinning them against her sides.

"Ah! Just like a cute little blonde Christmas present," Margaret chuckled.

"Now," she thought to herself, "what to do with her next?"

Dakota woke up about half an hour later and found herself in the passenger seat of Margaret's car. Her hands were tied together in front of her.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned.

"Oh hi, baby," Margaret said cheerfully as she looked over, briefly taking her eyes off the nearly deserted road.

She let go of the wheel with the one hand and grabbed Dakota's neck. Her hand was just large enough to wrap around most of Dakota's slender throat and squeeze.

"Urkk!" Dakota sputtered as she choked.

"Did you like my little sleeper hold blondie? You had a nice little nap." Margaret mocked her adversary.

"E-enough...'nuf...p-please," Dakota begged.

Margaret released her one handed choke hold and patted Dakota's cheek playfully. Playfully, but hard enough to sting.

"Wait 'til I get you home blondie. I'm gonna sit on your face and then I think I'll use you as my pillow when it's time to go to bed. You gonna like that?"

Dakota started crying silently, scared and humiliated by her predicament.

"Awwww...poor baby," Margaret teased. "Don't worry cxnt, I'll be sitting on your face soon and I'll dry those teardrops."

Dakota squirmed her body around so she was looking out the car window with her back to Margaret. At the same time, she felt a little glimmer of hope. The ropes around her hands had loosened somewhat during the car ride. Margaret had also tied a rope around her arms, but loosely and she thought if she could only free her hands she might be able to do something. Unfortunately, her feet were also tied, and quite tightly too. Still...

They drove on for another 15 minutes before Margaret turned into a country lane leading to her cottage. The road was gravel and Margaret's car bounced and rocked as it bumped over the uneven surface. It provided just the extra friction Dakota needed to wiggle out of the ropes binding her as unobtrusively as possible. Margaret was concentrating on her driving when Dakota suddenly sprang at her, wrapping the ropes she'd been tied with around the brunette's slender neck.

"Yes!" Dakota screamed in triumph.

"Urrk!" Margaret gagged in surprise.

Dakota pressed herself against Margaret, limiting her freedom of movement. Margaret still had to steer the car, so she could only use one hand to try fighting off the blonde. Finally, Margaret slammed on the brakes and the car spun in the gravel, sliding off the road into the ditch.

The violent crash only increased Dakota's advantage. With the car tilted over on the driver's side, Dakota pressed her full weight onto Margaret, wedging her against the drivers side door.

The manila hemp rope was wrapped around Margaret's throat like a tight noose and Dakota's knuckles were white from the exertion as she pulled the rope tighter and tighter.

"You fucking bitch!" Dakota shouted. "You're going down good this time," she said gleefully.

"N-no! ....N-no-... UUURK" Margaret sputtered between the tiny gasps of air she was able to gulp.

The Californian then started jerking Margaret's head back and forth, pounding the side of her head against the car window.

THUNK!
THUNK!
THUNK!

"How- ungh!- does- ungh! -that-ungh! -FEEL?" Dakota said, punctuating every other by banging Margaret's head against the glass.

The third thunk opened a cut in the brunette's scalp and Margaret was glassy eyed from the blows to the head. Still, she had to deal with the terrible rope which was cutting into her delicate throat.

"I g-give....I-I give...please...mercy...," Margaret managed to stammer out.

"Oh no, you don't bitch," said Dakota menacingly. "Not 'til I've finished with you."
She released the rope and pulled her shirt off over her head. With her breasts freed, she pulled Margaret's red face to her chest and wedged it deep into her cleavage.
"Mmmmpppphhhhh!" Margaret mumbled.

"Suck on those, cxnt!" Dakota squealed triumphantly.

She rubbed her breasts on Margaret's face, shutting out all the air and light. Margaret just managed to open her mouth and sink her teeth into Dakota's breast before her face disappeared.

"Owwwwwwww!" Dakota screamed , pulling away and grabbing her wounded breast.

Margaret, almost totally out of it, managed to grab the door handle and open her door. Since the car was tilted, when the door opened she rolled out of the car and landed in the ditch on her side.

"Oooof!" Margaret grunted as it felt like her shoulder had been dislocated.

Dakota realized she ad to act quickly so, reaching down she untied the ropes binding her feet. She struggled to push open the heavy door on the passenger side and climbed up and out of the car. Then she ran around to Margaret's side of the car where the brunette was just getting to her feet. Dakota wasted no time. She ran up to Margaret and plowed her fist straight into the disoriented woman's bellybutton.

"Oooooooooofffff!"

The brunette exhaled sharply, her cheeks puffing out as out all the reserves of air were expelled from her lungs.

Dakota muscled Margaret's body up against the car and started raining blows into the pit of her stomach. Margaret's eyes bulged in pain as every blow forced vital air out of her lungs. Eventually, Dakota just put her open hand on Margaret's belly and, by leaning into her, exerted a slow, steady, devastating, pressure that prevented Margaret from taking in any oxygen.

"I've got you good now," laughed Dakota.

Desperately, Margaret kneed Dakota square in the cxnt. The blonde doubled over and stumbled backward, almost falling in the ditch. She knew she couldn't let Margaret hit here there again, that had been her downfall the last time.

Quickly she pulled herself together. When she looked up, Dakota saw Margaret was still leaning on the car trying to catch her breath. She was in shock from the pain she'd suffered, her hair was bloody where her head had banged against the window and a trickle was running down the side of her face.. Dakota walked up to her and fired a right cross hard into Margaret's pretty face.

"Unghhh" Margaret cried.

She stumbled, almost going to her knees, but Dakota caught her under the shoulders and turned Margaret so that they were back to back. She bent backward and secured her hands under Margaret's chin, then bent forward lifting Margaret off the ground. It was Dakota's favorite hold, the dreaded hangman!

"Oh! Oh...nughh-g-god..." Margaret whimpered through gritted teeth.

Once more there was unbearable pressure on her slender neck. Stabbing white hot pain raced through her spine, radiating throughout her body.

"You like this hold, don't you Margaret baby?" Dakota, giggled.

There was nothing Margaret could do, her arms and legs hung limp; her body was totally immobilized. She could only pray Dakota would let her go but the blonde wasn't about to do that. In fact, she rocked back and forth, easing the pressure for a second before leaning over even farther than before. Margaret felt like her head was being twisted off. Then Dakota made it even more agonizing - hopping up and down a little to put maximum pressure on Margaret's delicate neck and back.

"Gnnhhhh" Margaret cried out.

Finally, after several minutes of this torture, Margaret's eyes rolled up in her head and her feeble movements ceased altogether. Drool dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Dakota could feel the brunette was dead weight now, but she kept the hangman on for a few more minutes just to be sure. After the humiliation of being knocked unconscious and tied up, she wanted to thoroughly enjoy her revenge.

Finally, Dakota unclasped her hands from Margaret's chin and let the brunette fall like a bag of wet clothes onto the grass. Her crumpled form lay still, seemingly lifeless.

Dakota opened the car door and leaning inside, retrieving the ropes that Margaret had used to tie her up with. Dakota took great satisfaction in tying the ropes extra TIGHT around Margaret's wrists and ankles. When she was done, she then took a bandanna from the glove compartment and used it to gag Margaret. She wanted to make sure none of the neighbors heard her scream when she woke up.

"I told you I would tie you up, bitch," Dakota whispered in unhearing Margaret's ear.

Then she licking the unconscious girl's face and looked up the road. Margaret's cottage was just few hundred feet away. Dakota took Margaret's keys out of the ignition and thought about the things she would do to Margaret that evening.

"Maybe I'll start with a little facesitting, then practice a few new holds on her. The possibilities are limitless. I've got her as long as I want to keep her."

Dakota shivered as she thought of the varied range of emotions Margaret would experience as her "plaything” for the rest of the evening.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
Re: Margaret Qualley vs. Dakota Fanning
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 08:53:17 PM »
Such a beautiful well written story you did amazing