News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin Richards vs AnnaLynne McCord

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Erin Richards vs AnnaLynne McCord
« on: September 05, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »
(Fight took place sometime in 2017)

{alt}
{alt}

Erin Richards was at her mirror, behind her was Jessica Lucas.  “Sometimes I wish I had your body.  I would dominate everyone and then be a queen.”

Jessica rubbed her friend shoulders “Two fights and you are looking at stopping.”

Erin “No not at all.  I just wish I had that respect others get.  I never thought I’d like this but I do.  You should.”

“Sweetie you know nobody wants to fight me… Absolutely nobody.”

Erin smiled and hugged her friend  “You know me better than anyone and I believe were all equals in this tapestry but I just beat up Kara Tointon and no one cared because Rose and Janet destroyed the pit…Oh and no one is mentioning that now I get to fight Rose soon enough.  Its all about how Rose got up.  What will it take for people to know for a fact those two plus the others they would lose to me”

“I honestly don’t think anyone has Janet that high rated no more.  You are on the way up and after Aubrey humiliated her and Rose outlasted her she is definitely on the way down.  You get Rose soon and I think you’ll beat her. I got a friend who can’t’ get a fight it used to be because she was feared”

“Listen I’m sure theres a lot of women your friend would fight but I’m thinking about how I’ve been around since Janet fought Katie and watched their rematch…Both fights and the second one Janet would  have fear when she looked at me.  I have all Janet’s tools but Rose broke those tools so Ill break Rose. “

“I got a friend coming over so.”

A knock came on the door.  Erin looked at Jessica “Let me guess”

“Erin she’s here to hang out and have fun.  This isn’t a set up for a fight”

“bull.”  Erin opened the door grabbed the woman on the other side by the hair and threw her in “You here for me.”  Erin now seen who it was and her opponent was going to be AnnaLynne Mccord

“This is who“  Erin slapped Anna Lynne down to the ground

“Loser like always”  Erin went to jump down on McCord but was kicked away.  Annalynne Mccord who was dressed for a night out was up on her feet and kicked off the high heels

“Jessica wanted a night out and I agreed now all I want is to beat the shit out of you.”

“When was the last time you won a fight bitch.”

“tonight when I leave you unconscious.”

Jessica got between them “Ok I didn’t want this but Erin do you really want to fight her.”

“This wimp couldn’t even beat Emma Watson.”

Mccord smiled “Ok you are going to pay for this disrespect.”

“Not here.  You two want to fight.”  Jessica said holding both back

“Oh this won’t be a fight”  Erin smiled

“That we agree on it’s a massacre.”

“Bedroom.  AnnaLynne you go in first and get ready.  Erin you get ready out here then join her.”

Anna Lynne headed into the bedroom and after a few minutes Jessica screamed out.  “You ready”

“Send the ego up so I can burst it.”

Erin looked over at Jessica “Who does she think she is. When was the last time she won a fight.”

“You know she’s stronger and meaner than you.  She used to be thought of as the best combination of nasty and skill out there.”

Erin took off her dress.  “Nowadays, she’s not even talked about.”

Jessica stood there amazed at Erin’s confidence.  AnnaLynne was the biggest challenge she ever faced and Erin walked with confidence like she  was about to dominate and destroy AnnaLynne McCord

Erin walked into the room to see AnnaLynne in just her bra and panties.  Now she felt bad now she felt inferior.  AnnaLynne physically looked stronger than she did.  Six pack stomach, breasts somehow seemed firmer and her arms were longer and more well shaped.  Despite their being close to the same height AnnaLynnes legs seemed significantly longer and definitely stronger.

“Apologize for your disrespect and we can forget all about this and you ge..”

“I apologize for nothing”  Erin ran for a punch but ended up in the air and on the bed

“Your mistake.”

AnnaLynne turned and Erin spun on the kick going for a kick. AnnaLynne saw that coming and jumped up and splashed Erin.  Annalynne then rolled off Erin holding onto Erins arm pulling the blonde off the bed and onto her shoulders.

Erin was amazed at how strong Anna Lynne was to easily lift her up like this but she also knew she had to get down.  Erin covered Mccords mouth and pulled slightly which was enough of a distraction to allow herself to get down

Erin kept a grip on AnnaLynnes face turned her around and hit a punch to the stomach. Erin tried to gut wrench suplex AnnaLynne but her grip was broken and got pushed away by what was clear as day the stronger woman

“Ok so you are stronger than me and you seem to have some speed and skill.”

“Bitch I know all that.  You wanted this fight when you cheap shotted me.  So show me what you got!”

Erin threw a overhand right that didn’t land because AnnaLynne cut it off with a jab. The jab backed Erin up and then AnnaLynne feigned two punches causing Erin to cover up and circle away.  Annalynne followed and kept her hands down confidence building.

“Have you ever actually been in the deep waters of a fight Erin?  Have you?  Or has it been primarily fist fights with no meanness?”

“I’m ready for anything I’m”  AnnaLynnes strong legs helped her close in on Erin before she could finish.  Shooting forward like a javelin really getting her legs into a right cross she connected with the nose of Erin sending her into a wall.

“Thought you were ready.  Are you ready for this because this.”  AnnaLynne dug her nails into erins tits and then scratched outward and it ripped the bra off from the straps “That is what happens when competition picks up.”

“My tits..”  Erin was leaning forward and Jessica had just entered the room

AnnaLynne looked over smiled then grabbed Erin by the hair “Oh shut your mouth I hear you did shit to …”

Right to the stomach then a left and a right uppercut to the tit by Erin backed AnnaLynne up

Erin then went for a takedown but it was blocked and AnnaLynne refused to go down and got pushed into the opposite wall.  Erin kept trying but it wasn’t happening and instead the stronger Mccord waist locked Erin lifted her up then swung her into the wall

AnnaLynne watched Erin hit the ground then hit a hard kick to the ribs.  Then yanked Erin’s hair and looked down at her “I’ve had so many fights over the years I forgot who I was.  Ashley made me forget but now I’m remembering.”

Erin turned into a punch that got McCord low.  That dropped McCord slightly then erin drove forward hands on McCords tits she drove the taller woman down on her back and quickly ripped the bra off

Erin gave the tits one claw before she was thrown off and they got up to their feet where Erin tackled McCord onto the bed.  This time she got both hands on the tits but couldn’t rake as AnnaLynne grabbed her wrists and threw Erin off.

“You got a feral mode.  You’ll need that”  Erin jumped for annalynne again but McCord caught the wrists and monkey flipped Erin over the headboard and into the wall.  Erin fell back her chest against the headboard and body very prone.

AnnaLynne got on her knees and put her hands on Erins head and choked her against the head board then not wanting to end the fight there grabbed a handful of hair and threw Erin clear off the bed.  AnnaLynne then got off the bed “She’s got determination I think she’ll do well in this world.”

Erin was getting up “I got more than determination.”

AnnaLynne smiled leaned forward hands down darig Erin to throw a punch when she did AnnaLynne pulled back hit a upper cut then hit Erin in the ear with a left hook dropping her.  “Listen for a while I forgot who I was.  Marie Avgeropolous being considered elite at this reminded me just how skilled I am.”

“You’re fighting me not Marie”

Erin grabbed the bed and pulled throwing herself at McCord tackling her.  Erin had the bra ripped of then hit some slaps.  AnnaLynne was able to grab the wrists after getting hit with the fourth slap and threw Erin off her.

They got up and Erin hit a uppercut that sent AnnaLynne into a dresser.  McCord covered her head so Erin hit a knee to the stomach which doubled AnnaLynne.  Erin could smell the finish and went for a guillotine choke

Erin tried to drop down to her back but couldn’t.  AnnaLynne widened her legs and held Erin up.  Slowly the stronger AnnaLynne McCord began to stand up and that was when Erin let go and clawed her tits.  AnnaLynne instinctively after screaming went for Erin’s hair

Erin ducked low and lifted McCord up then spiked her down for a spine buster.  AnnaLynne groaned and tried to turn onto her stomach.  Erin who was between the legs sat up on her knees let out a woo then underhooked McCords arm and said “Not so fast.”

Erin turned AnnaLynne back over and slapped her then hit a punch followed by another punch “You want to know how far I’ll go.”  Erin then raked her nails down AnnaLynne’s chest “You want to know why they all avoid me.”

Erin grabbed AnnaLynnes throat and began to squeeze “They all know Ill find a way to ….”  AnnaLynne pushed up at Erins’ face  then moved her hips one way then the opposite and broke the choke

“Ok fine”  AnnaLynne caught a kick when getting up “You are tough.  I’m no fucking gatekeeper though”

AnnaLynne stood up with Erins foot in her grasp.  Erin would not stop and was throwing punches but they never reached.  AnnaLynne swung the leg and Erin went with it throwing a backhanded punch but got hit with a wheel kick that landed flush on the mouth knocking Erin Richards out “You want th…”

Jessica Lucas was there “Shes out you won.  Better calm yourself, beating her don’t mean youll beat me.”

AnnaLynne actually thought about it wondering how she would do and realized she wouldn’t do as well against Jessica as Erin did against her.  “Im back and I want Marie Avgeropolous hair as a trophy.”

The three talked later and erin was glad for the loss it was humbling.  Jessica was super happy her friends were now friends.  Friends who were targeting others and she believed would soon be the targets of others.  Erin Richards and AnnaLynne McCord could scare people.  Rose Leslie should especially be scared because Erin was more than ready for her.

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery IV; Bridgit Mendler vs Victoria Justice; Jaimie Alexander vs Olga Kurylenko rematch)