News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lacrossed

• 23 Replies

Offline EJB

• God Member
Re: Lacrossed
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 12:13:24 AM »
Are we ever going to get to Madison fighting the girl who's going after her husband?

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 04:59:13 PM »
Patience, in due time!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 05:01:21 PM »
WELL COACHED (CONT.)
“Oh my! I thought Kristen would have prevailed, based on your mother’s description,” cooed Karen Cooper, as she stared at Caroline. Caroline , for her part was observing the rather impressive display of Karen Cooper’s nipples, as they tented her tennis top and displayed their impressive length. Caroline was beginning to fantasize about just what plans she had for those, after giving the older Cooper woman a thrashing and subduing her. That bitch was horny and really getting off on fighting, Well, Caroline was ready to give her a combat buffet this evening……
“Well go on and finish the account dear,”, this from Tricia Miller.
Snapped out of her fantasy by her mother, Caroline continued’ “Oh this was far from over, that was maybe Katy’s mistake, assuming she could submit Kristen. Little did she know Kristen would pass out from pain before giving the blonde that satisfaction. Kristen WAS in a world of hurt and a very difficult position. We considered throwing in the towel, but decided if Kristen really wanted to quit she would submit. Katy, using those strong legs forced her victim back into the ropes, abrading Kristen’s nipples on the rope, eliciting another anguished whimper from the raven-haired beauty. Katy then tilted forward forcing the rope into her victim’s tits until it was bisecting each one horizontally, tit flesh visible above and below the rope. The blonde amazon still had complete control of Kristen’s upper body with the hammerlock and her hold on Kristen’s left arm. Appling more pressure by leaning into the ropes, Kristen’s tits looked like grapes ready to explode, the rope cutting them into upper and lower lobes. Kristen’s begins to whimper softly as the torture continues.
‘Come on bitch, just beg me and this will stop. Just say it, say please Mistress Katy please stop. Come on cxnt you can do it. If you don’t, I am gonna’ rip those fun bags off for my next trick. And that is just the start of the fun after you submit. You WILL BEG to be my obedient bitch before I am finished!’
We could see tears starting to roll down Kristen’s cheeks. Katy had her essentially bent over at the waist. The one thing not under the blonde’s control was Kristen’s legs, and as she was pressed even further into the ropes, Kristen suddenly lifted both legs onto the middle rope and launched herself as if she were doing squats in the gym. The ropes were taut, with little play and this launched both women backward. The move clearly caught Katy by surprise as she stumbled and landed on her back, slamming into the canvas with Kristen’s dead weight on top of her. The crash to the canvas winded the blonde some and it cost her the grip she had maintained on Kristen’s right arm. Kristen scrambled out of the grasp of the blonde and got to her hands and knees. Katy rolled the opposite direction putting some distance between the two as she scrambled to her knees. Kristen’s right arm was numb from the hammerlock, and she steadied herself with her left to get to her feet. Turning she was staring at Katy’s back as the blonde regained her feet. Kristen’s face was beet red and her breasts looked like they had been sand papered, but she wasted now time in launching herself into the blonde, slamming her face first into the opposite ring corner. Kristen’s right arm was still weak from the abuse of the last several minutes, she wrapped the blonde in a hug from behind using both arms, her left carrying most of the load. Before Katy could recover Kristen the hold around her gut and in one motion, twisted her powerful legs and turned , slamming Katy face first into the canvas. This winded the blonde amazon before she could recover and Kristen, having played through pain, moved quickly to capitalize on her position. She quickly slid her arms from beneath the blonde and used them to pin Katy’s arms to the canvas, as she also pulled her knees forward, mounting the small of the blonde’s back. Katy was still gassed from the slam, and Kristin refused to give her any recovery time, bouncing up and down on her back to keep the supine blonde winded. Kristen then powered the blonde’s right arm back and twisted it up behind Katy’s back in a tight hammerlock. Katy by now knew what Kristin had in mind and struggled to prevent the immobilization of her other arm, but she was in a poor position to defend and Kristin was content to torque the blonde’s right arm while periodically lifting her weight and then dropping on the blonde, keeping her winded, and softening her mid-section up.
‘That’s it bitch, fight it! I can sit here all night, but dislocating your shoulder will be more fun.’ Katy involuntarily gasped, from the pain and the threat. A rather cruel smile crossed Kristen’s face as she spoke again, ‘ Yes bitch, you tried to rip my tits off, so I am ending your athletic career tonight! Shoulder, arm, knee, I have not decided yet!’ Katy seemed to lose focus for an instant, and in that moment Kristen slipped her left under the blonde’s left and secured her hand behind the blonde locks of her victim, immobilizing both arms.
‘I DID like this combination, of course, I am enjoying it more from this perspective’ hissed the dark haired girl as she slowly began pulling the blonde off the canvas, still pinning her ass down. ‘Maybe, I should just cut to the chase and break you in half’ Kristin taunted as she continued to bend the blonde’s back into a very unnatural angle!’ Katy had been stoic through out this, but as Kristen finally got the blonde’s chest and belly nearly vertical she applied even more torque to the right arm producing a squeal from the blonde. Kristen, now with a devilish grin, ‘Oh I did not give up on that arm bitch! Now, ready to beg me, ready to submit. It WILL be much easier on you to admit defeat. YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS CXNT! ‘ Kristin leans back further, until her back was almost touching Katy’s legs, bending the blonde’s back to the absolute limit. She holds this position for nearly another minute, expending very little energy and recovering from the earlier abuse at the hands of the blonde. Kristin knowing that she is sapping energy from her victim with the pain. Finally the Kristin launches herself forward, driving Katy face first into the canvas. Quickly she releases her hold on Katy’s left and unwinds the hammerlock, bringing the blonde’s right arm vertical and fully extended. Kristin quickly pivots so she is now facing the blonde’s ass, driving her right knee between the shoulder blades while wrapping her left leg around the upper arm of Katy’s right. Kristin now has that right leveraged against her calf, her left foot on the blondes head and both hands controlling Katy’s forearm. Kristin pushes Katy’s arm against her calf, applying pressure to both the elbow and the shoulder. This rolls the blonde onto her left side and Kristin traps the left arm under her shin. Kristin’s left leg now pins the blonde’s head to the floor as her arm is trapped and being torqued to stress the elbow and shoulder. Katy begins to yelp a muffled “NO, NO, NO!
Kristin taunts, ‘ I like this hold. I have used it on a couple of bitches and it either takes the fight out of them, or something breaks. So what’s it gonna’ be cxnt?!!’
Katy is totally immobilized in this position. Her only option is to wait for her tormentor’s next move. Her whimpers imply the pain is intense. Just when it appeared Kristin was prepared to dislocate the elbow, she releases the hold allowing the blonde to flop face first onto the canvas. Kristin begins to stand but suddenly drops all her weight on the left knee, burying it between the blonde’s shoulder blades. This move is repeated two additional times. Katy is now softly whimpering.
‘Get up bitch! Get up whore! Now!’ With no response, Kristin straddles her blonde victim, and bending over grabs Katy’s shorts pulling them off with no resistance. Grabbing the blonde’s legs she flips her onto her back and drops heavily on her belly, winding her foe once again. She draws back her right and delivers a blistering bitch slap to the blonde. The sound of Kristen’s slap sounded like a gunshot, audible   above the yells and catcalls of the audience. A rapid backhand sounds less violent, but looks to be as damaging. Kristin is in a cold fury now, repeating the slaps again and again. Katy tries to block with her left arm, which is captured and pinned under Kristin’s right knee. It is apparent the blonde has little use of her ravaged right arm as she does not use it for defense. Kristen suddenly stops the assault on her foe’s face, and begins to use her thumb and index finger to caress the nipples of Katy’s tits. They are rather magnificent, large 36 D orbs held high and tight by the blonde’s well developed pectoral muscles. The areola of each is silver dollar size, and the nipples look like something out of a Marine’s wet dream, about the size of an index finger and becoming a half inch long under Kristin’s attention, which she continues, gently massaging each nipple to it’s full erection.
‘Hey Carter, the bitch must like being MY BITCH, she is getting turned on!’ taunts Kristin. Katy appears to be recovering, pulling those long, muscular legs up in what appears an attempt to bridge out. Kristin gives her other thoughts by suddenly using her thumb and index finger to pinch those erect nipples and savagely pull while twisting them. Katy’s scream is piercing and quiets the entire gym. Kristin nearly lifts the blonde’s shoulders off the canvas with the move. She then begins the process again, but rather than a bitch slap, she delivers two rights to the blondes face with her fist, which seems to take some resistance out of the blonde.
‘There there Katy, we are just beginning, you will love this!’ coos Kristin as she begins caressing the blonde’s nipples again. ‘Oh, are they a little sore? Well let’s lube my fingers!’ Kristin wraps her right hand around the blonde’s throat and squeezes, as she leans back and slips her right hand inside Katy’s pink thong. Katy’s sudden yelp tells everyone that Kristin has several digits inside the blonde’s pussy.
‘Hey Carter, I told you she likes being my bitch, this cxnt is soaking wet!’ Kristin removes her hand after about a minute of thrusting her fingers into Katy’s mound. Kristin then lubes each of the blondes nipples and begins gently caressing each as she stares into her victims eyes. She works the nipples back to full erection, both of them are glistening with the blondes own juices. She playfully tugs each nipple; ‘ See better than having your boyfriend over there suck them. Mistress Kristin can be veeeery kind to her obedient bitches. Now just say it Kate, say I am Mistress Kristin’s best bitch……you can do it!’
‘FUCK YOU CXNT!’ the blonde spat back. The response was both immediate and brutal. Kristin sinking her g talons into the firm and aroused breasts, squeezing the firm flesh with power that could be seen as her forearm and shoulder muscles rippled.. Leaning back, Kristin lifted the blonde’s upper body off the canvas using those breasts as handles, then pushing to slam the helpless blonde back into the canvas. Never relaxing the hold Kristin leans back again, repeating the move, this was accompanied by a long, tortured scream from Katy that stopped as she was slammed back into the canvas yet again.
Kristin, staring coldly at the blonde ‘Take you own advice and save some of that, it’s gonna’ be a long night for you cxnt!”

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2020, 07:57:08 PM »
Fantastic creative description so far. Can't wait for the dominating finish.
Thanks

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 08:47:13 AM »
still have hopes of seeing this continued. please post more. would love to see Madison confront Kristen even if it goes very bad for her.

Offline biscuit747

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 05:20:15 PM »
I have really enjoyed this story can't wait for the continuation of it.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 05:16:49 PM »
I apologize for leaving this unfinished and the followers hanging in suspense. COVID issues have impacted my client base, which has been good for business but consuming all my time. I may get back to writing this week while on the road.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2022, 09:49:14 PM »
any chance to seeing this finished? i love the set up and wants  to see the wife confront the lover eventually...even if it goes badly for her.

Offline sjk59

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2023, 03:03:30 AM »
any chance to seeing this finished? i love the set up and wants  to see the wife confront the lover eventually...even if it goes badly for her.
please someone finish this story