News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lacrossed

• 23 Replies

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Lacrossed
« on: September 21, 2019, 01:45:02 AM »
Madison was livid, she had returned from a business trip and upon doing the laundry found a matching bra and crotchless panties out of place. Out of place as they were not hers, but they were in her laundry basket, in her fucking house. Her job as a financial analyst did keep her on the road, and Joe traveled as a supervisor for Bowman Construction, a company that did power plant work all over the southeastern US. At 29, Madison was on track to become a VP by 30, she made the lions share of the income for the couple. She had just returned from a trip, leaving on Sunday morning and returning early , Wednesday evening rather than Thursday, she had decided to take the rest of the week off, relax get some late spring sun, possibly play some golf with several girls at the club. She was fully aware that Joe had a wandering eye, after all, she had taken him from his first wife in a messy love triangle where she triumphed over her rival in spectacular fashion. Joe was older, early forties, but he liked younger women, in fact wife number one was 30 when he began the affair with Madison. They were also childless, one of the few households in River Oaks with no children. Many of the families in the neighborhood were older, with children either in high school or college. There was a number of thirtysomething MILF’s in the area, and several were quite attractive. She began to wonder just who owned the phantom lingerie in her laundry, and if the bitch had left them as a signal, a warning shot; I am fucking your man, bitch! Madison was beginning to mentally sort through the neighbors and friends, searching for candidates, when her cell phone buzzed. Checking the caller ID she saw the call was from her older sister Taylor. Grabbing the phone from the island in her spacious kitchen, she meandered through the French doors out onto the deck.
“Hi, Mad’s how was your trip to Denver?” Taylor had called her younger sister by that nickname since early childhood.
‘”The trip was fine, my homecoming has left a little to be desired however!”
“I thought your boy was out of town, fixing some power plant nukes,“ replied Taylor.
“ He is, in Alabama, as we speak, however someone left a gift for me!” Madison snapped a photo of the offending garments and sent them by text.
“So looks like your stud has been shopping for you, I never took Joe for the type to pick out gifts at Victoria’s secret. “
“ Well he really surprised me by leaving them in the dirty laundry hamper!”
“OOOOH” was the older sister’s reply. “ Listen, I have a really light schedule today, how about an early lunch?”
“I have lost my appetite, to a high level of rage”, replied Madison.
“ I am sure there is an explanation, and if not, perhaps I can help track down the cxnt, so you can deliver your own message!”
“Now that I am up for, see you in an hour?”
Madison ran back upstairs and showered, then dressed in halter and shorts. This combination showed off her long athletic legs and accented her flat, taut belly. They would probably just have lunch at the club, in the clubhouse café, which would be casual. As she came back down the stairs, Madison suddenly had a thought. She decided to check Joe’s office. His desktop computer was off, so she fired it up. His e-mail was locked, but she had found out long ago he kept all his passwords on a 3x5 card in the top right drawer.  God, she thought, he still uses Yahoo mail. She plugged in the password and his mail began appearing. There were quite a few , but several with files attached from femmejox. She opened the e-mail and found a file attached . The message was simply “Enjoy”. The attachment was a picture slide show of a raven haired girl in sports bra and bike shorts. She was in a number of poses and stances on an athletic field that Madison recognized as the U of R. She looked to be maybe 20-21 and quite fit, with well defined shoulders, biceps and strong muscular legs. Her physique included significant cleavage, held firmly by the sports bra. In several of the photos, her nipples were just showing through the spandex. Madison guessed she was probably a 36, but maybe a c cup, while she was a D cup. Tanned and toned, just the way Joe likes his girls, Madison knew. Well these were G-rated. She scrolled up to a later e-mail from the same sender. The next file was more G—rated photo’s in various states of dress that enhanced the girl’s physique, and those tanned tits. Finally a third e-mailed file was opened, and there was the bitch in a crimson bra and very high cut thong bikini bottom, the same one Madison had found. In several, the girl posed and flexed, showing off her defined shoulders and biceps while several others showed her abs, very defined and solid. God thought Madison, she must do a thousand sit-ups a day to maintain that six pack. Finally, several topless photo’s showed off her cleavage, and large aureola, capped by thumb sized nipples, that were clearly excited and extended. Several were captioned with phrases like “enjoy baby, I know your flabby bitch does not compare” and several others had degrading comments on “the bitch” and how inadequate and old she must be. Madison’s blood was boiling by now. But her primary thought was, who is this cxnt? She quickly downloaded the photo’s to her i-phone. She had just finished when her sister texted that she was pulling into the driveway.

Madison hurried out and climbed into her sister’s Range Rover.
“Hey Mads” Taylor greeted her as she entered the SUV.
“That bastard, that fucking bastard, the girl can’t be more than 20-21” blurted Madison.
“Well I guess that covers the how are you question”!!! replied her sister.
“So, you found photo’s or what?”
“On the fucking bastard’s desktop!”
“Are you sure you are not misinterpreting the situation?”
“Here, I downloaded them to my phone, Take a look and form your own opinion!”
Taylors scrolled through the photo’s and finally said, “We need to find this bitch, and give her a lesson she never forgets. She needs to learn that you do not fuck with the Mallory sisters!”

The drive out to the country club took 15 minutes and Madison fumed the whole way.
“Listen, save the anger until we find this bitch. Perhaps one of my friends will recognize her. Get  one of those photo’s cropped to just a head shot so we can ask around. My guess, she is either in your neighborhood or possibly her family is a member of the club. You guys travel so much for business the possible contacts are limited.
Riverside Country Club was not the most exclusive in town, it was the new money club. The Mallory girls were second generation new money. Their dad left the family peanut farm south of town and made it through law school. He found real estate law to be more lucrative than criminal law and eventually established a real estate firm that dealt in residential, commercial and new land development. The sisters were fully aware that many in local society still looked on their family as “Dogtown” refugees. The area south of the James had been known as “Dogtown” at one time and the family lived in a comfortable middle class home there until the real estate business took off when they moved to an exclusive west end home north of the river, with the old money. Taylor was the oldest, four years her sister’s senior, their one brother was twenty six and a UVA law grad working in investment banking. Taylor was already running the family residential realty business.  Madison and Chuck junior were making their bones in finance , preparing to move into the family enterprise in the future.
The club house café offered both interior dining and a patio shaded by live oaks that had a view of the 18th green and some of the tennis courts. As they entered, the girls did not see any familiar faces, so they drifted out on the patio. Taylor immediately saw Patricia Miller and another woman at a table near the hedge that served as a low wall around the patio.
“Tricia Miller “ Taylor whispered to her sister.
“Obnoxious bitch!” replied the younger Mallory sister.
“ But she knows everybody, maybe she recognizes your boy’s new friend” replied Taylor.
AS the sisters drifted towards a table near the Miller woman, Patricia Miller stood and  greeted Taylor.
“Why hello Taylor, so wonderful to see you. And what a treat, your gorgeous sister also. Please join us!”
Patricia introduced the other woman with her , “ Taylor, Madison, this is Karen Cooper, she is a member here also.” The red head was dressed for Tennis, a tall lean and very busty woman in her mid-thirties who clearly had the definition and muscle tone of an accomplished athlete. After further small talk and ordering lunch Taylor picked up Madison’s phone, which she had casually placed on the table between the two sisters.
“Tricia, perhaps you can help us with a little mystery?” Taylor posed the question. She handed the phone to the Miller woman with the photo of the mystery girl, cropped to only frame her face in the shot.
“So, what is this?” replied Tricia.
“Well, I must confess I had a little parking event and slightly scraped her fender last week. We traded information but I apparently mis-typed her number as the number I stored is out of service. I am desperate to reach the girl, I think it was her parents car and I feel awful!”
“You are in luck, I do recognize her.  Kristen Woods, the daughter of Chip and Rebecca Woods. They are not members here, old money they are CCV members.”
“So, does she live with her parents here in town?” She looks young” asked Madison.
‘I believe she is in first year of law school at UVA, but I think she has an apartment here in town and commutes. It is only a 50 minute drive.” Replied Tricia.
“Was she at U of R with Caroline?” asked Karen Cooper, adjusting herself and crossing her long tan and somewhat muscular legs. She must play a lot of tennis thought Taylor.
“ Yes they were there at the same time,” replied Patricia. At that point lunch arrived and Tricia Miller seemed intent on changing the conversation to food, tennis golf and general gossip. Taylor wondered why she dropped the Kristen Woods discussion, but wrote it off to indifference. She could see Madison was dying to leave and track Ms. Woods down. However the two sisters stayed for lunch and carried on polite conversation until Karen Cooper excused her self to make a phone call. As the Mallory sisters took their leave, Karen Cooper returned.
“Just needed to confirm a date for tonight!” as she settled back in her chair.
“Who is the lucky boy, anyone I know?”
“Oh, just an old friend. I was surprised, was my memory cloudy or did Caroline and Kristen know one another at U of R? I men they both were swimmer’s and both were on the lacrosse team, right?”
 Tricia gave her companion an appraising look. “Well yes they were, and they know one another quite well as it turns out. Both being jocks as it were, they spent a lot of time together.”
“Well I thought you would have more to say given all that” replied the red head.
“ Just between us Karen, I do not think we were getting the whole story from the Mallory girls. I detect something amiss there. And to be honest, I do not want to spread any third hand gossip, but Kristen had quite the reputation. Let’s just say she cut a wide swath romantically and the rumor was she did not let anything, or anyone get in her way.”
“So she is a take what I want girl! Guess with all that money and those genetics, I mean her mom was a scholarship volleyball player and swimmer, Chip was captain of the basketball team I think,” responded Karen.
“Correct, they were both athletic, still are, and both are quite attractive. Kristen was raised to be aggressive and to be very goal oriented, just some of those goals….” Patricia gave her a look.
“Now my curiosity is piqued, Tricia, you can’t just stop there.”
“Here comes Caroline, just in time to save me and fill you in” replied Patricia as her daughter approached their table.
“Fill her in on what?’ asked Patricia’s daughter as she took a seat, still in her tennis outfit.
“Why the adventures and misadventures of Kristen Woods!” responded her mother.
“All of them? I hope you have the afternoon free!” replied Caroline.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
Re: Lacrossed
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 06:43:34 AM »
please do more! set up is too good  ;D

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 01:00:25 AM »
WELL COACHED
“Why don’t you begin with her recent U of R activities, you know on the Lacrosse and swim teams” replied Patricia.
“Yes, please do!” encouraged Karen.
“Caroline, we want to hear about the series of altercations Kristen had with the team mates, and  coaches. She did have a woman to woman discussion with one of the coach’s I believe” responded Patricia.
“Well that began with the fight she had after the RM lacrosse game. Kristen and the team captain from RM were trying to go after the same guy on the RM football team. Some of us think she was only hitting on him to set the RM girl up for a throw down. Their captain was a prolific scorer and she had been instrumental in several wins over us, some goals at Kristen’s expense,” replied Caroline.
“So Kristen actually had a physical fight with this girl?” Karen asked with anticipation.
“Yes, they had a knock down loser gets beatdown after the game fight, it went something like this”;
“Damn that Katy Mathews! She was like body checking and cheating her ass off this afternoon. I want a piece of that bitch soooo bad,” Kristen spat the words out. She had showered and changed into a pair of black, lycra shorts that went to mid-thigh, and a white tank top that hugged her body. The white set off her deep tan and raven locks that reached her shoulder blades. The tight top was a cropped tank that hugged her impressive cleavage and showed of the well developed abs she was so proud of.
“Well, she certainly got a piece of you Kristen. Every time you challenged her she seemed to score. I also hear she is scoring with that tall wide receiver on their football team, but I hear she is doing a lot of receiving herself, you know this place is nick named Randy Mac” responded Carter Randolph.
Kristen turned and walked up to Carter, bumping her large chest into the girls c-cup breasts, pushing her back a step. “Anytime you want to make something of it Carter, anytime. I suppose you missed that last scoring attempt she made. I KNOW the bitch is still feeling that hit!” Kristen was staring into Carter’s eyes with a smile, but it was a malicious smile, not a friendly one.
The incident had occurred after Katy had scored 3 goals, working her way around Kristen each time. The big blonde had received a pass just left of the goal and sprinted directly down field, turning to toss a shot at the goal, she was greeted with a face full of Kristen and her stick as the raven haired bitch slammed a forearm under her chin and laid her out on her back, For good measure, Kristen appeared to entangle herself in the girls legs and “accidentally” stepped on her , slamming a foot in the other girl’s shoulder, eliciting a shriek and growl from the blonde. It was a borderline penalty and the ref did not see it. Since time had run out it ended the match.
Suddenly there was some activity near the locker room entrance.
 One of the U pf R player announced; “Hey those Randy Mac players are out side and they are waiting for us, I guess they are taking issue with Kristen’s last play. We may have to make a dash for the bus or fight our way out. They are pissed and look ready to throw down.
Pushing her way through the group Kristen shouted “Chill! I got this covered.”
Exiting the locker room with several team mates Kristen was greeted by tall, blonde Katy Mathews and about half the RM team. “So you bitches like it rough! Well we do too but we settle it off the field, not out there where we may forfeit a game.,” spat the tall blonde.
Kristen walked up to the taller girl and stared her down. “You are right, we do not want to jeopardize our season, we want to kick you asses on the field in the finals! We both know this is between you and me bitch. So rather than having a team brawl that  gets us all suspended or expelled, why not the two of us settle this one on one?”
“You got a deal, bitch. My older brother, his friend manages the gym right here in Ashland. They have a ring and I can get his key for after hours entry. It will be off campus and if you don’t cry to the coaches after I kick your ass, no one will be he wiser. So bitch, tonight, 11 pm, how about it?” responded the blonde.
“Deal! As for kicking my ass, looks like you already had a taste of what I am gonna ‘ give you!” Kristen, with that malicious smile as she pointed to the bruise jawline of the blonde.
“That was a cheap shot by a cheap ass bitch, you won’t be that lucky tonight. See you at 11, if you are woman enough to take your beating that is!” Turning the blonde left with her team mates.
 ASHLAND GYM AND CROSSFIT
The two teams met in the parking lot at 11 sharp. Katy had a key and had already  entered the now empty gym, that had closed at 10 pm. Only Katy’s brother’s friend remained as he indicated he could not let the girls have free reign without some one from gym management present. He had a pretty good idea what his sister was up to however. Jim Nelson led the two teams into the boxing/MMA area of the gym, where a elevated boxing ring was the centerpiece. 
Katy was standing in the ring, glaring at Kristen as she entered. The blonde amazon bombshell had changed into a red and black striped bikini top and a pair of loose gym shorts. Jim was standing next to the ring, still wearing his spandex wife beater and a pair of gym shorts. He clearly made good use of his gym time, displaying well developed pecs, shoulders and a set of 15 inch guns.
“My friend needs to stay until we leave.”
“Oh, feeling the need for protection are we!” retorted the raven-haired beauty as she approached Jim. Kristen slipped an arm around his back, began rubbing his rock hard abs with her left hand and looking up gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She quickly dropped her hand down into his shorts and gave his package a squeeze, cooing, “Oh you are a big boy, and a commando too. After I KICK YOUR FRIEND’S ASS IF YOU ARE A GOOD BOY I WILL GIVE YOU A TASTE OF REAL WOMAN.”
“Let’s get started bitch! Jim, you stay out of this, no matter how badly she is getting beat!” snapped the blonde.
Kristen had changed her top to a tight-fitting sports bra that gave her cleavage some protection and support. The bitch would have trouble getting to her girls. The lycra shorts would also be difficult to remove. Kristen had no sisters, only two older brothers. One was a scholarship wrestler at Tech who had taught her some moves. The oldest brother had taught her some MMA techniques. Her real catfighting prep had come from two older cousins who had trained her on how to dress and how to get in the head of her opponent. She was glad Jim Mathews was there, as it raised the stakes for Katy and gave Kristen a chance to antagonize. She wanted the blonde mad, and sloppy in her technique. As Kristen climbed into the ring, another woman worked her way between the ropes and approached. Kristen was surprised, as it was the RM lacrosse assistant coach. A butch looking red head, she flatly stated, “Yeah, I am here to be a  referee. I saw that cheap hit and you need a good ass kicking bitch!”
“Not exactly fair, but if you play games I will have your ass after I finish off blondie here!” responded Kristen.
The two teams took seats on the floor round the ring. The RM coach had both girls meet and face each other. She laid out the rules, or lack of them; bare fists, catfighting, boxing , wrestling whatever a girl could bring. No eye gouging was the only limitation.  Five minute rounds with three minutes between rounds until someone submitted….or could not continue. Jim was running the timer. “Start the clock on my mark ordered the RM coach as she looked at Jim. She separated the two fighter about 5 feet and yelled “FIGHT!”. Kristen looked at Jim and blew him a kiss, Katy instinctively turned to see his response, giving Kristen the opening she wanted. The shorter girl drove forward on her powerful legs, lowered her shoulder and hit the taller blonde right below her sternum as she was turning back to face Kristen. The blonde folded over Kristen’s shoulder and the raven vixen continued to accelerate, driving her opponent up off her feet and then into the corner post with a tremendous “ooooff” form the blonde. The blonde was totally surprised and depleted of air. But she was still draped over Kristen’s right shoulder, forcing the shorter girl to hoist the blonde up against the corner post as the blonde wheezed coughed and choked. Kristen pushed Katy up with her left hand wrapped around the blonde’s throat, using her right to drape the blonde’s arms over the top rope. This was followed by a right uppercut to the gut, and then a left hook/ right hook combo to the ribs, each blow emitting a pitiful yelp from the blonde. Gasping for air , the blonde was totally defenseless, and the raven vixen took full advantage, slamming a straight right into her left tit. Followed by a similar attack on the right breast. A vicious uppercut to the left tit produced a moan from the blonde.
Kristen leaned in ”What was that? Speak up, oh you want another?” Pressing her right under the blonde’s chin and forcing her head back, Kristen delivered another savage straight left to the right tit, and was rewarded by another yelp of anguish from the blonde’s lips. Kristen reached behind the trapped blonde and unhooked her bikini top straps, all the while holding her in place with the grip on the blonde’s throat. As the top fell to the floor, Kristen leaned down and began teasing each nipple with her tongue, until they were erect.
“Oh Katy, this must  exciting you, look at those. Does that feel good? Is that what Brad does for you? Kristen takes the right nipple in her mouth, sucks and swirls as the blonde, her air still partially restricted begins to gasp and moan. Kristen slams another uppercut into the blonde’s tight, defined abs, getting her shoulder and legs into the punch for maximum effect. Katy would have folded over the punch, but Kristen still had a death grip on her throat with her right hand. Instead the blonde emitted a strained gurgling noise. Kristen obviously liked the result, slamming yet another shot to the girl’s abs, once again getting her powerful back and legs behind the punch. This second assault produced a pitiful yelp from Katy. Kristen then takes both breasts in her hands, lifting them slightly and then caressing the nipples with her thumbs, Katy is now drooling on her chest. Kristen wipes the drool from her chin and uses it to lubricate her index finger and thumb, gently squeezing and caressing the extended nipples, “Hey Kate, those are a nice set you have there, bet old Brad really likes those. Those big nipples are soooo erotic and what, 36 D’s. Yeah, I bet Brad gets a world class boner from those. Too bad I am gonna’ rip them off!” Suddenly pinching the nipples and then grabbing a handful of each breast squeezing the flesh viciously and pulling the blonde from the corner, tossing her across the ring. Katy lands face first but the momentum rolls her over on her back. Kristen approaches with a swagger now, and reaches down plunging her right hand into the blonde’s gym shorts. Katy gasps at this new violation, but Kristen removes her hand and straddling the helpless amazon, drops on her belly forcing what air she had collected back out.
“I know you would like me to give your pussy some attention, but hey we got two more rounds for that!” as she slammed her right fist into Katy’s now bruised left tit. The clock buzzed, ending round 1 before Kristen could really do any more damage.
Jumping up Kristen playfully now’ OOOOh back to our corners for some rest, I started to work up a little sweat with all this fun, I mean gee Kate I am carrying the whole load here.” She pulls the blonde amazon up by her hair and drags her to her corner. “Didn’t want to see you spend the whole three minutes crawling over there. I am SURE we can think of a way for you to return the favor, later!” Looking at her handiwork with a malicious smile.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:47:54 PM »
yessss!!!! keep going  ;D

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 12:42:12 PM »
please don't stop now it's getting good

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 02:47:32 PM »
I am looking forward to reading what happens next.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 12:55:53 AM »
WELL COACHED (CONT.)
Caroline Miller is describing one of her team mates fights to her mother, Patricia and Karen Cooper, her mother’s friend.
“Well it sounds like Kristen made short work of Katy, did she even come out for the next round?” asked Karen. Caroline could see Karen’s stiffening nipples and detected heavier breathing from the older woman. Karen uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again, squirming in her seat. The thought crossed Caroline’s mind that perhaps Karen would like to go a couple of rounds, and Caroline wanted to practice her fight skills. The 35 year old hag would present no threat but might offer a sparring partner to beat on.
“Well, the reason Kristen took Katy on in the match is she has a reputation as a brawler, and a successful one at that, having asserted herself on her team and the league by physical force when needed. Several girls who challenged the big blonde had faced her off campus and most quit the game after a “girl talk” session with the big blonde. She was and is tough, that is why Kristen need to spring a little surprise on her. Katy has a good 4 inch height advantage and probably a similar reach advantage. She was accustomed to playing hurt and with pain.”
“You are not telling me she came back from that beatdown and won this?” asked Karen.
“It became more of a fight then anyone would have suspected” replied Caroline.
“Please continue Caroline,” this request from her mother..
“Yes, please do,” chimed in a breathless Karen.
“Round 2 had some surprises,” continued Caroline;
Kristen bounces over to her corner wearing a large radiant smile. One of her crew acted as her corner and handed her a cold bottled water and a towel.
“Don’t want you getting dehydrated with all the aerobics, you’re using blondie like a speed bag!” quipped the girl with a giggle. Looking across the ring Katy was seated on her stool, blankly staring at the ring floor while her crew hovered anxiously cleaning up her scuffed-up face.
Kristen glanced down out of the ring to see Carter Randolph with her hand in Jim Mathews shorts, stroking what looked to Kristen’s trained eye like a 8-9 inch boner.  “Carter, I want that erection intact when I am finished teaching Katy to NEVER FUCK with me again. Beating her ass appears to be easier than I thought, hell everybody said she was such a badass catfighting bitch. It is making me very horny, and I intend to show Jim boy there what a real alpha bitch does to her man. If he can’t satisfy me Carter, I may be forced to use you!”
Across the ring Katy still stared blankly at the floor. Her team-mates imploring her to snap out of it. The blonde was covered in a sheen of sweat from her attempts to catch her breath. But she still looked physically formidable, with tight abs, well developed shoulders and firm biceps. Her legs were well muscled and her now exposed breasts were sitting high and firm on her chest, nipples very erect from Kristen’s stimulation in round one.
The R-M assistant coach walks over and leans down, looking at Katy asks, “Can you continue, do you WANT to continue, or just concede to her?”
“I am not finished with her “ replied Katy in a low monotone, never making eye contact.
 The coach walks over to Kristen’s corner and looks at the raven haired beauty, “ She wants to continue, God only knows why. Just finish this quick Woods, no playing around to inflict unnecessary injury. Just one good shot and put her down!” With that she commanded the two combatants to meet in center ring, looking at both she asked “Ready”, and getting a nod from each yelled “Fight” while stepping away.
 Kristen began to close the distance, and suddenly noticed Katy was doing the same, with a look in her eyes that was neither vacant nor defeated. The blonde raising her hands in a test of strength. Kristen raised her own arms above her head to engage, thinking no way she will out muscle me, but she does need to get this to the ground. As Kristen’s arms come up in response to the challenge, the blonde plants her left leg and launches a high round house kick at the other girls head. Kristen’s left arm blocked some of the blow, but it was not positioned defensively and much of the kinetic energy, generated by the blonde’s power upper legs and torso, arrived at Kristen’s head with a sickening splat and what sounded like a half sigh half grunt from Kristen as she went down in a heap.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 06:10:59 AM »
please keep going was afraid this was dead

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 08:38:24 PM »
can we hear more this year?  ;D

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »
Working on next installment now. Should post by  weekend. Thanks for your interest!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 08:57:25 PM »
Well Coached (cont.)
“Oh my!” Exclaimed Karen, as Carolyn , her friend’s daughter described the fight between her class mate and another amazon girl to establish the alpha pecking order. The Cooper woman was clearly flushed and her nipples were even harder than before. Carolyn was pretty sure she could get Karen into a fight tonight, if not maybe she needed some girl on girl action to help dissipate that heat. Karen Cooper was very attractive, for her advanced years, thought Carolyn, and that ass was, well fabulous. Carolyn was starting to wonder if she could coax Karen Cooper into a little wresting match, with stakes.
“I thought that Kristen…….” Patricia now interrupting her daughter’s thoughts.
“Yes mom, I will finish the details, that fight was far from over!” responded Carolyn as she smiled at Karen Cooper.
“So, Katie managed to surprise everyone with that move, and especially Kristen. She clearly did not see it coming. It did not knock her out, but it did put her down. Katie clearly planned this, she did the old rope-a-dope on Kristen. Her teammates were instantly energized, screaming for her to finish the bitch, or kill the cheating cxnt. The blow had knocked Kristen down and she spun down, landing  on her left side, but not completely. Amazingly, Kristen was still with it enough to try to get to her hands and knees, but Katie had anticipated this and pounced on her back, driving Kristen into the mat. Wasting no time, the blonde amazon grasped two handfuls of raven hair and began lifting and smashing Kristen face first into the ring floor, once twice three times, screaming at Kristen, “Payback is a bitch, bitch! ’She then got Kristen into position, the raven haired beauty’s arm up on the blonde’s knees, Katies ass pinning the other girl at the small other back. Everyone one knew a camel clutch was coming, probably including Kristen, but she was in no position or condition to do much about it. Katie, holds Kristen’s arms in place and leans back to apply pressure on her back, lifting her upper torso off the ring floor until those very prominent tits were clear of the floor. Kristen appeared to be gritting her teeth to avoid giving Katie the reward of a moan from the back pin. Katie continued to pull back, Kristen now being bent in a very unnatural angle, this continued for over a minute, when Katie released the hold only to grasp more hair and slam Kristen face first into the floor another three times. Katie then went to work on the clasp holding Kristen’s sports bra in place. It took her some time to get the tight Lycra garment unclasped, she the grabbed on end with both hands ripping it from under Kristen, with no regard to the abrasion of the other girls nipples. During this process, Katie would lift off Kristen, only to drop back down violently, driving the air out of her foe. We knew Katie was badass, rumor was she had beaten her coach after the coach had disciplined an assistant that was her friend. The coach did look like she was the victim of a broken nose in her recent past. Well, we knew Katie was badass, but we were about to find out just how badass.  She puts Kristen into a sort of modified camel clutch, wrapping her left are around Kristen in an attempted choke hold, leaving her other hand free for some mischief. Kristen had trained with her brothers and knew by giving up her back she was vulnerable to the ultimate choke out submission move. She tried to tuck her chin to protect her throat from Katies forearm. Katie continued to lean back, applying pressure to Kristen’s chin and her back. Frustrated she could not sink in the choke to her satisfaction, Katie again grabbed a fist full of hair with her right had and began pulling back, FINALLY YANKING ON Kristen’s raven locks. This exposed the long sensuous neck of her foe, stretching her neck out as Katie finally got the forearm under Kristen’s chin. “Now cxnt, we are gonna’ have some fun, since you seem fascinated with nipples, well , what did I say about payback!’ Katie uses her right hand to pull her left hand back, securing an even tighter choke, before using her right to grab Kristen’s now exposed right nipple and massage it between her thumb and forefinger, stimulating it beyond the arousal Kristen had already reached from the fight. ‘Oooohhh, somebody getting a little hot are we? Like being Mistress Katie’s bitch? Well honey don’t worry I have big plans for you tonight. Pain slut will be your new name!’ Katie suddenly pinches the extended nipple violently and then stretching it and twisting it away from Kristen’s torso, such that her entire breast stretched and her large aureole stretched also. This finally elicited a half whimper from Kristen. The cry was some what strangled by the choke. Still pulling the entire breast out from Kristen’s torso, Katie SEEMED TO RELISH THE CRY FORM HER FOE, ‘ Oh yeah, that’s it babe, give me another one of those bitch, come on bitch,  scream for your Mistress Katie’. Katie savagely released the nipple only to begin teasing it with her thumb again. ‘Your poor titty hurting bitch? Let me make it feel better!’. Katie once again tightens the choke by using her right hand to pull her left back, tightening the choke. At this point Kristen’s face was reddening and we could tell her air supply was restricted, but it appeared the blonde bitch was controlling the choke to subdue her foe but leave her lucid such that Kristen was fully alert to her torture. Katie returned her attention to Kristen’s tit, cupping it from below and hefting it slightly, before beginning to gently massage and tease the large nipple again. Katie cooed into Kristen’s ear, ‘Now my little bitch, does this feel better? Want to feel this good the rest of the night, just save yourself the pain and say I am Katies bitch, I am her property and I will serve her as her bitch! Just say it and save me time and you pain, you know I can choke you into oblivion, and when you come to you will still be my bitch and at my mercy. SAY IT BITCH!’. Kristen was saying nothing, but turning a deeper shade of red. We started screaming for her to do something, as we were sure that Katie would soon be intent on finishing her off. But the blonde amazon returned to pinching and twisting Kristen’s nipple even more savagely than before, this move eliciting a long low moan from the victim, in spite of the strangling hold. At this point Katie had burned up 3 and a half minutes of the round, and how Kristen was going to survive 90 seconds to the bell was far from clear. I would have said head butt the bitch but Katie was smart, she kept Kristen wrapped tightly to her with the choke, providing no room for this. Kristen’s hands were free but her reach back to her tormentor was limited and every attempt to attacked the left arm of Katie, to defeat the choke hold was met with a counter move by the blonde’s right, which was then followed by a punch to the side of Kristen’s now very red and tender right tit. Kristen’s attempts to attack the choke ate up another 30 seconds of clock, but was sapping her available air and energy. She changed tactics and using her arm and upper body strength to push up and back into the blonde amazon. This was countered as Katie slid further up Kristen’s right arm collapsed but her left pushed ever harder, the muscled arm and should showing the corded layers of muscle. The effect rolled the two onto their sides, trapping Katies right under them, allowing Kristen to attack the choke hold with both hands now, unmolested by Katie’s right hand. Kristen pulled at the choking arm with her own right while digging her left hand’s fingers into Katies bicep. Kristen apparently found a nerve as Katie suddenly released the hold with a shriek of her own. Kristen rolled away but the blonde was back on her in an instant driving a knee into the small of Kristen’s back as she grabbed a fistful of hair with her left and laying punches to the side of Kristen’s head with her right. This only lasted for 20 seconds as the bell rang ending the round. The ref pulled Katie off of Kristen and pushed her towards her corner, while Kristen slowly got to her hands and knees and finally to her feet, gasping for air as she approached her own corner, a small stream of blood dripping from a split lower lip, the result of Katie’s last blow before the bell. The Randy Mac girls were cheering their captain, our team looked at Kristen and wondered if she was in any condition to respond to the round three bell. “
At this point Patricia Miller excused herself and made a path towards the ladies room. Karen Conner leaned over towards Carolyn and asked, “No chance that you girls taped this is there? I mean it would be interesting to….”
Carolyn cut her off, “Well yes, we did tape it as we wanted to make Katie watch it after Kristen beat her ass silly. But we knew Katie was a badass, just like Kristen, so some of the girls wanted it to replay in the event Katie prevailed. If you would like to see it, well I have it on a DVD at my apartment…..”
“Would you, please, I could bring a nice bottle of wine along,” cooed Karen.
Carolyn was now sure she would have her way with the older woman before sunrise tomorrow. She felt her own nipples harden at the prospect of  working Karen over in a “friendly” wrestling match .

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 05:37:07 AM »
very nice! can't wait to hear more about Kristen and for the wife to maybe confront her  ;D

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 06:45:23 PM »
You must be a mind reader! Stay tuned!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2020, 04:20:52 PM »
Can't wait for the next installment.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 11:40:58 PM »
WELL COACHED (CONT.)
Patricia Miller returned to the table, and as she took her seat could not help but notice the electricity between her daughter and friend. But she attributed it to their response to Carolyn’s description of the Kristen /Katelyn fight.
“Did I miss anything? I ran into a friend at the bar,” Patricia asked.
“No Mom, nothing you have not heard a number of times from a variety of sources.”
“Please continue, don’t let me interrupt” replied Patricia
“Sooooo, it appears one round to each competitor at this point. They do seem to be well matched both physically and in terms of experience. Is that the case?” asked Karen, as she rearranged herself yet again. Carolyn looking at her and thinking her panties must be wet. Karen returned the stare with a smile thinking, sweetie you will be taking my thong off…..with you teeth soon.
Carolyn continued her story; “Yes both were already known as alpha badass types and a number of girls had learned that the hard way. Speaking of hard, at this point poor Brad had a boner that looked like a Saturn 5 missile ready for blast off.
Katy , now energized by her success in round 2,  stared down Kristen from her corner and sneered; ‘Hey shorty, if you are a good little bitch after you ass kicking is done, I may let you lick Brad after my victory rodeo fuck!’ Katy knew the one physical deficiency Kristen felt she had was her height. She always had it in for taller girls, and a tall, athletic and hot girl like Katy pushed her buttons. ‘Then again shorty, the boy is a fast turnaround, in five minutes he will be hard again. Hey Brad, how does popping your cherry on anal with shorty sound. I am SURE her ass is not virgin, but you have been wanting to……..sooo shorty what do you think, maybe I can do a few things to tighten that up some for him!’. This was accompanied by a low roar of laughter from the Randy Mac crew, some of whom were giving Brad very randy looks.
Katy had clearly decided that some mind games were in order, make the stakes about Kristen and her pending humiliation at the hands of the blonde amazon. Kristen had taken a seat for this break, her blonde nemesis was bouncing on her toes, stretching on the corner ropes and in general looking like her round 1 beating was a year ago.  She would turn and occasionally look at Kristen with a menacing smile. Her 36-D breasts were firm and high, accenting her taught, well defined abdominals. Even the bruise form Kristen’s high stick attack of the afternoon game actually added an aurora of badass toughness. Katy Mathews, already accepted to Yale Law, tall, beautiful , fit and the bruised jaw just adding badass to the mix. Carter moved over next to Kristen thinking, that blonde bitch is gonna’ make Kristen her bitch and then fuck Brad into oblivion. Carter wondered if Katy was hard ass enough to let Brad abuse Kristen with that big boner, although it would be very hot to watch….and record for future fun. Carter also speculated that if Kristen was defeated by the amazon captain of their hated rival, the UR team hierarchy would change, and maybe she would have the opportunity to challenge for the top alpha spot in their lacrosse posse. Kristen has never lost, never loses, be it a physical fight or a psychological and social conflict, smart, strong Kristen always prevailed. Carter began to wonder what humiliation at the hands of the hated blonde Goddess would do to Kristen’s psyche. But first, what damage had Ms Katy Mathews done in this fight. She handed the raven haired beauty another cold bottle of water and leaned over next to her ear, ‘I guess Katy has a few tricks also, that head kick was badass, hurt much?’
Kristen, ‘ What do you think, lucky it was not a knock out, I will try it on you later and you tell me. The lesson is eternal vigilance, let your guard down for a second and one lucky punch ruins your night!’
Carter’s reply, ‘She looks like she recovered pretty well. Her cardio conditioning is great, you need to finish her this round, because you will not wear her down. Come on Kristen, you gotta get aggressive this round, take her to the mat and inflict some major damage. If she takes this thing out for 4-5-6 rounds she probably hands you your ass on a platter.’
‘ Carter, are you implying she is in better condition? Or maybe you are hoping she can kick my ass for you!’ However in the back of her mind the ghost of doubt that she would prevail over the blonde bitch was lurking, and the amazon cxnt was looking very confident. Sure that Kristen was only able to win with trickery perhaps. Kristen knew that if she was losing the mental game she was losing the fight. Intimidation bred reluctance and she needed this bitch to be less than confident in her skills and strategy, because they were pretty evenly matched physically and in fight experience. She needed to at least take the bitch down a peg if she could not finish her this round. Kristen was suddenly awakened form her thoughts, as over the background noise of the other girls she heard Katy.
‘ Hey bitch, just save yourself some pain, both physical and otherwise. Tell everyone you are now MY BITCH, CRAWL OUT HERE AND KISS YOUR MISTRESS ON THE ASS, and maybe I will call it square and you can be on your way. You know your cheap shots are your only skill, the only advantage you have, and that failed to produce a quick submission. This will be a straight up fight and I will love kicking your ass, but if you come over here and EAT MY ASS, you can avoid several rounds of pain and humiliation. You can’t win in a straight up fight. So come on over, you may like it, hey I am sure a slut like you will love it!’ Katy turned as she said this and slid the gym shorts down, bending over to give Kristen and her corner a good view of her well shape back side.
‘God what an arrogant cxnt! Jeez Kristen you gotta’ lay a real ass whipping on he now! The bitch is calling you out!  Carter with her response was putting Kristen in a position where she could not back down, not that that option was ever part of Kristen’s plans. She did need to get inside and do some serious damage to the blonde bitch, and the taunts made her even more focused on attacking and inflicting some real pain on Katy the amazon bitch. The problem was, Katy was an amazon, with a 3 inch reach advantage over Kristen and long legs capable of inflicting damage from well out of her range. THAT LESSON she had learned the hard way.  Carter offered her own advice; ‘Make her box you babe, force her to defend, I bet she has no real stand up game!’ Any further instructions were cut off by the bell signaling round 3, so Carter gave Kristen a push and screamed, “Kill that bitch!’ Kristen began to wonder which combatant Carter was sending THAT message to.
Katy moved quickly to the center of the ring, once again with that malicious smile, icy blue eyes staring into Kristen’s. Kristen raised her arms as if she was moving for a collar/elbow combination or a headlock, but as Katy closed the distance assumed a boxing stance, throwing a quick jab straight into the blonde’s face. Katy bobbed her head right and Kristen’s right jab only grazed the side of her head. Katy for her part unleashed a rapid left-right-left into Kristen’s midsection, the slap of her fists against Kristen’s torso are audible above the yells and catcalls of the audience of females. Katy had really gotten her shoulder into the last left and she smiled at the wince this produced from Kristen. Kristen for her part was beating a retreat across the ring, but the blonde pursued, firing left jabs at the other woman, with two of the four rapid fire punches getting through to Kristen’s face. Kristen could feel her lower lip split and tasted her blood from the last jab. The blonde backed away and smiling sneered; ‘Come get some more bitch, come on let’s see what ya got bitch!’ This as she backed Kristen up into her own corner. Kristen sensing she was close to the ropes moved to her left to get space but the big blonde cut her off and launched a kick that stung the back of Kristen’s thigh. Kristen threw a big looping roundhouse right,  to move the blonde back, but Katy merely leaned back to avoid the swing, then stepped inside and with Kristen exposed from the big swing unloaded her own punch, a vicious left cross that caught the side of her opponents head. The force of the blow, combined with the momentum of the wild swinging punch, turned Kristen around and into the ropes. Katie closed in and took advantage, slamming a straight right  into Kristen’s kidney. Kristen immediately felt the wave of nausea and slumped on the ropes draping her arms over the top rope to stay upright. The big left to the head had Kristen unsteady on her feet, but the vicious kidney punch absolutely rocked her. Carter and I thought this was it, another kidney shot would finish Kristen. She clearly had underestimated this blonde bitch, Katy’s speed and follow up strikes were definitely working for her. But Katy still had plans for Kristen, screaming out; ‘Hey bitch, I am over here!” as she moved up behind Kristen and pressed her into the ropes, forcing her chest into the top rope, which was right on Kristen’s nipples. ‘Here bitch, let me give you a hand, grabbing Kristen’s right hand and then torqueing the arm behind Kristen and up into a painful looking hammerlock. The blonde slipped her left under Kristen’s left and the result was a hybrid half nelson/hammerlock. The half nelson put the blonde in total control, the hammerlock she was using for pain management….of a sort.
‘Now bitch, let’s dance!’ snarled the blonde amazon as she worked Kristen’s tits along the top rope. Kristen’s reply was an anguished ‘Awwww fucking bitch!’.
Katy continued to work Kristen’s tits on the top rope, using her body weight to force her victim into the ropes, and using the hold to twist her torso, scrubbing Kristen’s nipples on the rope. ‘Oh come now, we can do better than that. You just need some motivation!’ This as she torqued Kristen’s right ever tighter into the hold, and pulling her torso back off the ropes, only to slam her back into the top rope, tits first.  This produced a long high pitched ‘Noooo. Fuck, nooo!’  out of Kristen, something we had never heard before. The building was suddenly silent, still by that scream.
Katy pulls Kristen back off the rope and yells, ‘Better save some of that honey, we are just getting started!’