News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Survival of the Weakest Round One (Match 4) Mila Kunis v. Amanda Bynes

• 0 Replies

canadianlou316

Mila Kunis v. Amanda Bynes

The next match on the card was, at least on paper, a horrible mismatch.  At almost 5’10, Amanda Bynes towered over her smaller opponent by 7 inches.  That alone should have guaranteed her a victory.  Unfortunately for Bynes, her height advantage didn’t come with a killer instinct.

Mila knew that her height disadvantage was massive, but if she was able to surprise her opponent, she might be able to put Bynes away early.  Kunis commissioned her former “That 70s Show” costar Laura Prepon and had the tall redhead train with her so that she could get used to wrestling a larger opponent.  After a few days of prep, Mila felt confident about being able to beat the bigger wrestler.

Amanda Bynes came out first in a light blue bikini, looking uncomfortable as she realized just how many people were in the audience.  Bynes had grown to dislike Hollywood, a town that criticized her for being too “young” and too “kid-like” in her roles.  She wanted to have the kind of control over her career that respected actresses had, but unlike them, she didn’t possess the skill necessary to get what she wanted.  Perhaps crushing her smaller opponent would allow her to branch out in her career.

Mila came out next in a silver bikini and a displeased look on her face.  Her training had led her to despise Bynes, despite the fact that they’ve never met.  Mila knew that she needed to take the larger girl down fast and beat her quickly, or else she was going to get torn apart.  Prepon was merciless with Mila in her training, showing her that even momentary loss of a dominant position could end in a world of trouble.

The referee checked both girls before signaling for the bell.  Mila charged the larger girl immediately, catching Bynes off guard.  Kunis didn’t waste any time as she buried her foot between the larger girl’s thighs.  Mila’s strategy was a popular one in this tournament; forego technical wrestling and go right for the weakest part of the opponent.  It might have been crass, but it was damn sure effective.

Amanda collapsed to the mat instantly as she became the third girl in a row to suffer a low blow.  Perhaps if she had spent time before the match watching the prior contests instead of complaining to her management team, she would have had such a move scouted.

Mila, shocked at how easy her initial strike was, dropped to the mat and wrapped her smaller legs around Amanda’s throat.  The neck scissor, a major part of her training, was the most effective move because it would keep the bigger girl grounded and, unlike a waist scissor, make the taller woman unable to use her legs to break free.  Kunis squeezed her calf muscles with as much force as she could muster, as Amanda’s eyes reddened as she struggled to break free.

Bynes was stunned at what had just transpired.  How the hell did she wind up so vulnerable so quickly?  Maybe this sport wasn’t for her, she thought.  She tried to pry the shorter woman’s legs from around her neck, but they wouldn’t budge.

“How do you like that, you fucking giant?” Mila taunted as she pulled on Amanda’s long, flowing hair.  “Thought you were going to trample me?  I don’t think so!”  The cocky Kunis released Amanda’s scalp, wiping the stray strands of blonde locks on the mat.

New to the world of dominance, Kunis decided to reach into the bag of tricks her opponents normally did to her.  After years of competing, the normally overwhelmed Kunis had been subjected to countless acts of humiliation, each one very fresh in her memory.  Fully expecting to be on the receiving end of them in this match, Mila had prepared once again for the worst.  Now, however, thanks to an early cheap tactic, she was finally the one able to dish out the pain.

“You know what I absolutely hated?” Mila asked, as if Bynes was in position to respond.  “I hated it when giant bimbos like you would abuse my boobs.  It hurts so fucking much, and then for like a week I have to go around without a bra because of how sore they’d be.  Here, let me show you.”  Kunis reached down and ripped of Amanda’s bikini top, exposing two pink nipples. 

Bynes, horrified at having just been stripped, doubled her efforts to break free.  Unfortunately, her lack of conditioning made it very difficult to power out with constricted oxygen flow.  She was trapped and now she needed to find a way out or she would be a goner.

Mila latched onto Amanda’s sensitive breasts, grabbing each nipple as if it were the eraser on a pencil.  She then pulled upwards, extending the exposed titflesh upward, and along with it, Amanda’s body.  “Ow!  My boobies!  Let go of my boobies!” Bynes screamed.

Kunis, amused at the use of the word “boobie”, ignored the pleas of the young woman and continued to pull.  “Not a chance, whore.  You would do the same thing to me, and so much worse.”  Suddenly, it was clear to Amanda that she was the physical representation of all of the humiliation Mila Kunis had endured over her career.  If this was true, it was going to be a long night for Amanda.

Mila abandoned her nipple attack, much to the relief of Ms. Bynes.  Unfortunately for the blonde, Kunis had another plan.  “Yeah, after they would mangle my tits,” Mila continued as she delivered a quick, hard pinch to Amanda’s areola, “they would go after my pussy.  I don’t understand these sick women, ya know?  I mean, they could have just beaten me and let me leave with some dignity.  Like, if I wanted to,” she continued as she tightened her legs, “I could choke you out right now.   You’d pass out, I’d win and we could all go home.  But did those sluts ever do that to me?  No.  Never.  And what did I ever do to them?  Nothing.  They just always went after my pussy.  Do you think my boyfriend liked that?  Not one bit.  Here, lemme show you.”  Mila reached down and grabbed Amanda’s flimsy bikini bottoms.  “This one’s called a wedge,” the lectured as she yanked the material right up Amanda’s crotch, “because the bikini wedges between your lips.”

“Aagh!” Amanda screamed as the bottoms split her in two. 

“Yeah, I know, right?  It hurts so much.  And after this thing is all the way up there,” she said as she yanked again, “they would just keep pulling, as if it had anywhere else to go.”  Amanda reached her hands down towards her pelvis to free herself from her attire, but Mila squeezed her legs tighter and Bynes’s hands flew back up to her throat, pulling away at the vice grip.  “Nu uh, you’re not allowed to touch those.  That’s my wedgie, and I’ll remove it when I wanna.”

Mila smacked Amanda on her large forehead, just to once again demonstrate how in control she was.  “Are you paying attention?  I would hate for you to forget any of this during your next round.”  Kunis once again attached her hands to Amanda’s perky breasts, this time crushing the whole orbs with her palms.  “Fuck, you’ve got some nice boobs.  Seriously, these things are great.  I miss the feel of real tits on a girl, ya know?  Most of the time when they’re being jammed in my face all I feel is silicone.  But these?  These are like actually legit.”  Mila clawed away, sending waves of pain down Amanda’s body.

“Please stop…I’ll give!  I’ll gi…” Amanda’s words were cut off as Mila pinched her nipples again.  The last thing Kunis wanted was for Bynes to quit before she finished her display of dominance. 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you.  And how are you supposed to take notes if you’re talking?” she asked as she punched Bynes in the stomach.  “Jeez, that thing is pretty tight.  How the hell do you get something like that and suck so much at wrestling?”  Mila reached down again and tugged on Amanda’s bikini bottoms.  “So the wedgie thing gets old after a while, because there’s only so much you can do to the girl.  Most women would pull my panties until they broke, but I’m not that mean.  I tell you what.  If you really want this thing over, you can take them off yourself.” 

What was supposed to be a one-sided domination match had instead turned into a one-sided domination match, but for the wrong wrestler.  Amanda’s vertical base in the match lasted about 15 seconds, and after several minutes of being choked and groped, Bynes was sick and tired of the whole ordeal.  She knew that Mila was looking to embarrass her, and she would rather be embarrassed and live to fight another day then try to fight back and get crushed into unconsciousness.

“Fine, I’ll take them off,” Amanda weakly replied.  She reached down, pulled out the wedged bikini, and through an odd contortion, removed it entirely.  Bynes was now naked in the middle of the ring, at the complete mercy of an opponent she had seven inches on.

“Holy shit, I didn’t think you were going to do that.  I mean, I’ve gotten my ass kicked a ton, but I never actually stripped myself.  What a pathetic loser you are.”  Kunis, shocked at her ability to dominate, realized that she had no further plan.  All of her training was designed to get her to the leg scissor and then just choke out her opponent and leave.  Now?  After what was hardly a real match and after exerting no real energy, she had her foe naked and vulnerable.

Bynes moved her hands to her crotch, attempting to shield it from the fans.  In spite of everything, the young woman wanted to maintain a little dignity.  Seeing this, Kunis got another idea.  “Oh no, I was never allowed to do something like that.  They would spread me open and do all sorts of nasty things to me.  You seem like a nice girl, so I won’t violate you the way that they violated me.  But if I’m going to do that, you have to do something for me.” 

Mila tightened her legs again, signaling that she wanted an answer.  “Ugh…fine…what do you…ugh…want me to do?”

“I want you to play with yourself, right in front of everyone.  I want you to show the world that just because I’m smaller than you doesn’t mean I can’t be the dominant bitch.” 

“What?” Amanda asked, horrified at the request. 

“I want you to spread your tanned thighs, open that little snatch and give us a show.  If you don’t, I will.  And after what I did to your boobies, heh boobies, imagine what I’m going to do to your little pussy.”

Amanda processed her options, and in spite of everything she believed, she realized that she had no choice.  “Fine, I’ll do it, but then please let me go.” 

“Deal,” Mila said, trying desperately to hide her utter disbelief.

With tears in her eyes, the humiliated blonde spread her legs for the audience to take in.  She then slid her hands down to her thighs, slowly rubbing them. 

“Not enough, I want the whole thing,” Mila said, realizing that she could ask for whatever she wanted.

“Please don’t make me do this, I’ll do anything you want, just don’t make me do this.”

“I’ll make you a new deal, but just because I’m feeling generous.  If you don’t want to finger yourself in front of everyone, I want you to get me off instead.  I want you to voluntarily crawl on your hands and knees and lick my pussy until I cum.  That’s your other option, bitch.”  Amanda realized that getting herself off was the lesser of two evils, so she spread her legs again and inserted her fingers into her own vagina.  Slowly, she began to slide her digits in and out, just as she’s done hundreds of times before in the privacy of her own home.  Thankfully, since she was so adept at it, she was able to excite herself quickly, trying to block out everything but the task at hand. 

Mila felt Amanda’s breathing change rapidly as she watched the once proud actress gratify herself in front of thousands of people.  “Mmm…mmm….mmmphhhh….” Amanda moaned before finally climaxing.  Her body then went slack as she attempted to catch her breath.

Kunis, a woman of her word, released the scissor hold.  As she let go, she noticed how wet she herself had become.  “Fuck, maybe there is something to dominating a beautiful woman.  Lemme see,” she said as she straddled the defeated blonde.  “Sorry, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” she said as she slid the bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her own pussy.  “I’m really sorry about this,” she said as she scooted forward, pressing her vagina down against Bynes’s face.  Mila humped and grinded for a few seconds as she tried to get a rhythm going, not satisfied until she came upon Amanda’s nose.  “Yeah,” she panted, “this…is…so…amazing.”  She rocked harder and harder until she started to think about all the times she was the one being ridden.  The one being sat on.  The one being humiliated.  Now it was someone else suffering as the subject of the dominant winner’s sexual urges.  It was someone now trapped under her.  That thought carried her on through her orgasm, as she bit her lip and emitted a barely audible squeak, followed by a throaty sigh. 

Mila climbed off of her opponent’s face, now realizing that she had in fact smothered Amanda Bynes out.  Feeling bad for the girl, she patted her again on the forehead, only to realize it was covered in her own juices.  “Ew,” Mila cried as she wiped the excess off in Amanda’s hair.  “Hope it was fun for you.  Good luck next round, you giant loser.”