News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TenaciousTessa vs Alana Quill (titfight)

• 6 Replies

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
TenaciousTessa vs Alana Quill (titfight)
« on: October 11, 2019, 12:52:35 AM »
A little fun from Tessa and I for you all to enjoy. Cheers!!

?--------

Today has been the ultimate bore so far. Sitting with my feet propped on one of the plastic lounge chairs in the back of my friends house I casually swirl the poorly mixed drink in a red solo cup I was handed from the "bar tender". The sad thing is that I went to better house parties in college than this. Supposedly we are adults with money now. Really the only reason I turned up today was because I thought maybe Lory would show up. My tits ached for a week after that fight and we were now tied in our little rivalry.

No such luck and now I'm sort of stuck here if I dont want to upset Jessica by ditching. Switching my legs from their current crossed position I look over the top of my sunglasses again at the pool party going on. At least its warm. Sadly no one else here has caught my attention enough to warrant a conversation about some sort of tussle.

Just as I'm about to push my glasses back up and close my eyes again my attention is caught and dragged by six feet of tanned and muscled deliciousness. Like a character out of a bad romcom I track over the top of my sun glasses. Pity I don't have any bubble gum and bright red lipstick. Standing up as the new comer breezed by I decided that if I was going to be denied a fight then atleast I was going to get mindless sex with a hot guy.

He was standing talking with some of the. Less endowed gals when I approached. It was easy to pull his attention. That and the annoyed and rather defeated looks of the other girls who knew if he was what I wanted they didnt stand a chance.

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

Re: TenaciousTessa vs Alana Quill (titfight)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 03:17:17 AM »
This party was a disaster. Even with all the hot girls here for me to talk to(I’m a lesbian) I was still bored. I decided to go get some food since that was the only thing to do really unless a fight broke out. I’d been in my fair share of cat fights and titfights in highschool and college, winning the majority of the time, thanks to my natural firm DDs. I worked out a lot at the gym to firm them up. Most girls with big boobs have soft squishy chests but not me. I stood up, my boobs bouncing a little as I started to walk towards the front yard. As I walked around the corner I noticed a girl and a guy standing a few hundred feet in front of me. As I got closer I started to look the girl over and my jaw almost hit the ground! Her breasts were huge! At least a cup size bigger than mine, maybe two. I liked my eyes away from her chest and noticed her long brown hair. Just as I got to them the guy noticed me, his eyes immediately going to my chest. I grinned mischievously, knowing it must bug the hell out of the girl that he was paying attention to me now. As I walked past them I could feel two pairs of eyes staring at me, a smirk crossing my face knowing the guy was probably looking at my big ass. Just as I got around the corner I heard a voice shouting. I turned around and the girl from before was striding towards me and she looked pissed. *Oh boy here we go* I think to myself yt

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 08:12:22 PM »
Tall, dumb, muscled, and hot was exactly what I had been hoping for. The conversation was not exactly what I would have characterized as overly stimulating. He was into lifting weights and naturally that seemed to be what he wanted to talk about. This wasnt going to go anywhere stimulating but hopefully could manage to keep up in the sheets. You never could tell with guys- my train of thought was suddenly derailed by the subtlest movement of his eyes. It was immediately noticeable and utterly disturbing as they left my chest. That could only mean one thing. With a sense of excitement I turned to look. Sure as the sun rises his gaze was now tracking a seriously hot girl. For a moment confusion set in as I did some mental measurements, I had her in the chest. Then I realized he was staring at her ass. Fair enough. "Right, excuse me." His sputtering ums we left behind as I glided after my newest fascination. "HEY." The exclamation got you to turn and I can see in your face you're ready for anything. Maybe today wont be so bad after all. "I'm Alana, Brick or whatever his name is sent me over here to tell you he likes your ass not sure what the fuss is personally but hey that's him"

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 08:32:43 PM »
I stopped in my tracks, turning to face the girl that I’d heard shouting in my direction. I look you up and down, getting a much better look at your chest now that you’re standing in front of me. You’re  definitely bigger in that area than I am but I’m not worried. You introduce yourself and I smirk slightly as you tell me what Brick said about my ass, adding your own dig at the end. “Excuse me? Last time I checked it’s bigger than yours hon!” The nerve of this girl, insulting me like that! Yt

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 09:40:51 PM »
Tilting my head to look down at the rear in question I shrug as though accepting it. "Yeah you're probably right but I'm still not overly impressed. Came to see if you had anything more to offer. Honestly men, am I right? Couldn't be bothered to keep his eyes somewhere worth while...."

Reaching up I nonchalantly hoist the string of my bikini as though I'm adjusting the string. It lifts my sizable chest as I do it and I watch to see if perhaps I have your attention with the movement. While I'm not usually one for bullying smaller boobs, this party has been awful so far and I'm hoping I can goad you into s ok mething scandalous.

"..guess he just sort of settled. You know. Next biggest thing. I guess he thought I was out of his league. Not that I'm questioning his tastes. I mean.." I gesture at your ample ass "...very nice. Probably not as firm as mine but you know. Still nice."

I watch you carefully to see how you reacted to the veiled jab.

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 10:10:57 PM »
I stand opposite you, hands on my hips as you motion towards my ass as you talk about how nice it is. I subconsciously arch my back in response to you tugging on your bikini, not really paying attention to you as you talk about Brick, but then you say something about your ass being better than mine. “What did you say?” I ask, a slight smirk on my face as I step towards you. “There’s no way your ass is finer than mine just like there’s no way your boobs are better than mine.” I look at you closely, trying to gauge your reaction to my statement yt

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 05:01:04 PM »
I stand opposite you, hands on my hips as you motion towards my ass as you talk about how nice it is. I subconsciously arch my back in response to you tugging on your bikini, not really paying attention to you as you talk about Brick, but then you say something about your ass being better than mine. “What did you say?” I ask, a slight smirk on my face as I step towards you. “There’s no way your ass is finer than mine just like there’s no way your boobs are better than mine.” I look at you closely, trying to gauge your reaction to my statement yt

I stand there for a long moment and look at you over the top of my glasses. Well then. In a suddent burst of obnoxious dumb blonde laughter I toss my arms around you as though I'm hugging you. "You're so funny I love it" subtly pressing my tits down on top of you in the hug I smirk as I lift my sun glasses fully up onto my head. "I'm so glad you can joke, because there is litterally no way your chest is better than mine" I suddenly tense and drive down forcing your chest down with my boobs on top of it. "See? Mine would totally destroy yours..."