News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Clarks 3.0 - Brother - Sister War

• 5 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Clarks 3.0 - Brother - Sister War
« on: October 26, 2021, 06:52:23 PM »
The Clarks 3 – Brother-sister war
Benny was sweating, the hot lights over his head and the steamy situation got his adrenaline pumping. His dad was in front of him, fully nude like himself. Their swords were hard: 7 inches on Benny`s side and full 9 inches on dad`s side.
SMATTTT…His head flew backward after a hard straight to the center of his face. He stumbled backwards into his corner were mom was acting as his corner women. She reached over his shoulders, stimulated his nipples and said naughty things into his ear:
“Stay hard son! I so adore your young cock that can fill me up over and over again….”
His dad was stepping closer and their cocks touched. Damn was his dad hard! Their veiny shafts, both sweaty and leaking a bit of pre-cum, rubbed against each other.
Suzy, his sister, was acting as dad`s corner women yelling through the ring: “Bent his cock daddy! Yours is bigger and fucks me sooooooo good every night!”
The crowd around them was yelling while his dad pumped his gloves into his ribs while Benny frantically tried to guard his face. The rubbing of glans against glans made him hornier and he suddenly came! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Benny was yelling under his climax in his dream, like in reality in bed. His eyes suddenly opened when waking up from his crazy cock-fighting dream.
He slowly calmed down and had a look at the clock. Already 10 a.m.! He had fallen from one crazy dream into the next after the events from the past days that were so sexual, that his cock was constantly hard and his brain was filling his body with sexual hormones.
He got barely dressed and went down to the kitchen for some breakfast.
His beautiful black haired sister was already there, having her bowl of cereals. She was topless, not caring at all to cover herself when Benny entered with a morning wood.
“Morning little bro. How was the cinema yesterday?”
Benny chuckled. “You know exactly how it was. High class entertainment!” The tape of his mother fighting the massive handicap match, had given both numerous orgasms.
He stood behind his sister and cupped her big natural DDs with his hand, massaging them gently and causing Suzy to moan with pleasure.
“HMMMM….mom and dad are off for shopping and we are on our own for the morning….” She left the sentence unfinished, hoping Benny would join her for some more nasty sex.
“I have something in mind love. How about I pancake your tits a bit in the ring?”
“Wow…stop…stop…stop! Maybe it will be you having your balls turned purple from too many low blows!”
Suzy stood up, brushed his hands from her tits and bumped them into his chest. They were nose to nose and she could clearly feel his rock hard cock against her naked belly.
Benny suddenly kissed her, and his lips met her`s. She felt her nipples stiffen and her thong clad sweet little pussy flooded with juices. She returned the kiss, grabbing his boner.
Once separated she moaned into his ear: “I will bash you to pulp, milk you and turn you into my sex slave Benny.”
“Will you wear mommy`s chaps for me?”
“If I find them…”
“Then let`s go!” Benny took smacked her curvy ass and while Suzy hurried upstairs to find the chaps, Benny went into the basement and prepared the ring.
Benny was already warming up in the ring after he had everything prepared. Towels, water and mouthpieces. He stopped when he saw his sister entering.
“My gosh Suzy…you look…..”
His jaw dropped when he saw her in the chaps. Her big bare tits were jiggling sexily with each step, her set of gloves was hanging around her neck. She had covered her body in a bit of oil, making him erect within seconds.
Below the chaps she was wearing a tiny leather thong only. “Is that also mom`s?”, Benny asked.
“Yes it is. It is usually covering her sweet spot….” Suzy was seductively bending forward while climbing through the ropes. She knew she was making her brother crazy with her sexy ass highlighted in the erotic clothing.
“I have brought you something nice, too.” Dangling around her finger was one of dad`s crotchless thongs. Benny put it on and arranged his hard cock and full balls through the opening. His young manhood was stiff all the time and Suzy licked her lips seductively.
“How about some rules sis?”
“Rules? No rules! I already said I am gonna beat the shit out of you, milk you and use you as my slave for the rest of the day. No timed rounds. Just submission….”
Both stepped into the middle of the ring and Benny snarled: “As you wish. We will see who ends up as a slave! Right in front of our parent`s eyes…”
Both separated and put their mouths piece in.
They watched each other carefully in a mix of lust and competitiveness. Benny boxed his gloves together as if to assure himself he can handle his bigger sister.
And then hell broke loose!
Suzy and Benny both attacked like wildcats: Furious Jabs and haymakers connected to their heads to gain an early advantage. Suzy came through with wicked hooks to his chin, until Benny dodged and countered with a crisp hook to her ribs and an uppercut to her left tit. BAP…..SMATTT….Suzy winced but was a tough chick, taller and heavier than her brother.
Benny grunted when a quick left smashed his right eye. None of them was taking special care about defense and both soon regretted.
Panting hard and moaning from pain, they had each taken a number of face shots and separated. They circled each other, looking for openings.
“What`s up Benny? Come to me! Box my tits!” Suzy basically invited him, intending a trap.
But benny was wiser, feinting a breast shot, but instead landing a hook to the chin that snapped Suzy`s head back and caused her to stumble.
SMATTTT…SMATTTT…two very low hooks hammered her strong belly, but since she wasn`t prepared, the leather sunk in deeply. “UNGHHHHHH….” Suzy, surprised by the strength, bent forward only to receive a hardcore uppercut to her right tit, flattening the firm young DD mountain completely.
SMATTTTTTTT……AAAAAAAAHHHGGGGG…..she grimaced in pain and closed her arms over her chest.
Thus her face was free and Benny, fully hard with his erection pointing towards his sis, only had to smash his gloves onto her sweet nose.
Suzy shrieked and her eyes watered. Benny was fast and skilled, switching targets frequently and making it hard for her to foresee the next impact. She needed the upper hand….soon!
So she aimed for his rigid cock and SMATTTTTTTTT connected with a furious overhand right to the rock hard fuck pole smashing it downwards.
Benny growled in pain while the fist forced it to a very unhealthy angle.
He clutched his cock as if by instinct and was wide open. Suzy hammered haymakers to his jaw, spinning his head left and right by the force. Her young strong arms were showing and impressive bulging biceps, her strong abs flexed while she twisted and put all the power of her body behind the blows.
Benny`s eyes rolled in their sockets and he was boxed several feet backwards into the rope. Those killer blows nearly knocked him off his feet and he held onto the top ropes for support. With bouncing big shiny tits Suzy closed in to her prey, hammering lefts and rights into his ribs and belly over and over again.
SMATTTT…SMACK…..BAPPPP….CLOPPPPP….her gloves leaving red imprints where they had connected. Benny moaned and screamed in agony, his cock getting limp due to the fact that he was beaten up by Suzy.
After a full minute of punishment his upper body was wrecked with pain and his legs were slowly giving up to support him. But Suzy stopped luckily, panting hard, her big glorious tits rising and falling under her breath. She turned and brushed her sexy ass against his hanging cock, that was highlighted perfectly by mom`s sexy leather chaps.
Benny moaned, this time in lust. The blood flow to his cock returned as Suzy bent over and allowed her brother a perfect view to her juicy behind that was brushing his growing member.
Benny looked down in awe….his cock throbbing as never. Suzy was happy with the effect, turned against and took his cock between her slippery gloves.
“Hmmm...my little punching bag is hard again….give me your cum!” Suzy`s words sounded a bit strange due to the mouthpiece, but did for sure have the effect of making him even harder. The leather fists ran over his veiny cock and worked on his foreskin. Benny felt the pleasure coming from them and moaned loud. “AHHHH…..YES…..HMMMMM….” But his did not want to cum yet and give the satisfaction to Suzy for milking him so early.
He suddenly clinched, causing her to shriek in surprise. Her big tits mashed against his chest, and when she tried to push him off, he came with a crisp right to her ovaries. SMACK! “UNNNGHHHHH!” Suzy leaned to the left, cursed and couldn`t stop her brother from delivering two uppercuts to her right breast. The leather deformed her young tit-meat and punched it upwards, scraping her sensitive nipples. BAP…BAP….Suzy danced backwards, bringing some space between them.
But Benny charged at her, following with jabs. But she had already slowed him down and was ready for them. Being two inches taller than her brother and having the longer reach, made it possible for Suzy to counter and keep him on distance. Benny took several lefts to his face, smashing his nose and lips. He panted hard. Never before he had done a fight without any rules and breaks.
Without rules? He had to play the “unfair” card or else he would have no chance.
He retreated, encouraging Suzy to follow, smash his face from time to time but he had to make it look real. Her fat shiny tits swayed and bounced in front of him with every punch she threw, causing him to stay at least half erect.
Once he reached the corner he fell to his knee while Suzy threw a right aimed at his face. He aimed for the sexy little leather triangle, barely covering his sister`s pubic mound.
SMATTTTTTTT…..his glove smashed into the delicate target, crushing her pussy lips and clit with quite some force behind. “AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Suzy screamed, stunned by the sudden pain. Benny came back up, bringing all the momentum with him when peppering his right glove into her chin. WHAMMM! Suzy was lifted from her feet and landed on her ample ass!
She was clearly dazed and in shock while Benny had a huge grin on his face.
Without waiting he got between her legs, brushed the fabric away and entered with his half erect cock that was rapidly growing back to full length.
“AHHHHHHHHH!” Benny sighed in lust and Suzy in pain when his throbbing cock entered her pain wrecked pussy without warning. He pumped into her and found her all wet besides the blow she had taken recently. Her big tits bounced under his thrusts on her chest, while her eyes were still half way closed.
The hit to her chin had been a KO if they were in rules fight. Benny leaned back and now had his hands free while he was still deep inside his sister`s cxnt. SMATTTT….he punched her belly, feeling the impact at the tip of his cock.
SMATTT…SMATTT….both tits received nasty swingers, driving the delicious titty meat across her chest. Suzy moaned weakly, taking punch after punch to her tummy and boobs. SMACK….SMATTTT….SMATTT….Suzy moaned from pain, Benny from ecstasy. Sweat was mixing with the oil on her body, giving her a magical erotic view while her tits and belly were slowly tunring red from all the punches.
SMACK…..SMATTT…CLOPPPPPPP….CLOPPPPPPPP…CLOPPPPPPP….damn he was hammering harder and harder blows into her tits, smashing them across her chest. HE started to gyrate his hips again, fucking her wet pussy slowly. He could not hold back anymore, pulled out and delivered a majestic cumshot across her belly and tits. The jizz squirted out of his balls, drenching Suzy`s upper body with numerous shots.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”
“You….ahh…fucking horny bastard……!”
Suzy complained about being used as a sex doll involuntarily.
“You were so wet my lovely sister. Don`t tell me you are not horny.” There was a moment of silence, but Suzy knew it as well. Benny got back to his feet, helping her up. Suzy moaned with pain, her full front stained from his sperm.
SMATTTTTTT….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She was still leaning over his shoulder for support, when Benny already pumped his left into her tummy causing cum, sweat and oil to splatter through the ring. SMATT…SMATTT…two uppercuts to her luscious tits followed, making the gloves now covered in sperm as well.
He pushed her weakened body into the corner. Her back impacted with a THUDDD, her arms were draped over the top rope. “Oh my gosh Suzy. As sexy as mom when she had the handicap match!”
The view was an exact replica to the video both had watched yesterday evening.
Suzy was wearing mommy`s chaps and her thong was brushed to the side, allowing a full view onto her clean shaven cxnt. Her big reddened tits were hanging in front of her while her head tilted forwards and sweat dripped from the tip of her nose to the floor. Benny lifted the cum smeared glove to her face.
“Lick it! Clean my glove!”
Suzy shook her head and refused. “Fuck you!”
“Tsss…ts….tsss…..it seems you still have to learn your place….”
SMATTTTT…..saying that, Benny smashed his right into her left breast full force. The tit meat spread across her chest, her glands taking the full impact. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”
But this was just the first blow of many to follow.
Benny used her tits as punching bags, hammering lefts and rights into her rapidly swelling pair. SMATTTT…SMATTT…..left-right combo to her left breast.
SMATTT…SMATTT……left-right to the right tit. He alternated between both shiny globes, causing the sexiest moans from his sister that was forced to get her tit-department beaten to pulp.
Ten shot…..twenty shots…..her swollen udders danced on her chest but were rubbery and bounced back into shape rapidly. The firmness and density was incredible.
SMATTTT…SMATTTT….SMATTTT…..Benny saw her juices were running down her legs after two full minutes of tit bashing. He run his glove over her engorged sex and Suzy moaned. Her face was red with anger but also she felt so horny! Her clit was engorged and sensitive, enjoying every single stroke by the leather between her legs. Electric pules were sent through her belly and she spread even wider to allow Benny better access to her private areas.
“AHMMMMM….YESS…..YESS…YESSS……!” Just before she came, Benny sent a low blow right into her dripping cxnt! SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! “GOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!” Suzy collapsed into the corner, her mouth open in shock from the ruined climax.
“You cum when I allow you to cum!”
Suzy was furious, and that anger made the uppercut into Benny`s balls even faster and harder. “CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!” What a sound! Leather crushed his balls horribly, sending shockwaves of pain through his body.
WHAMMMMM! Benny collapsed right in front of her, unable to moan, speak or scream. He was frantically trying to breath like a goldfish out of water. His mouth opened in shock, his eyes as well. He clutched his balls while Suzy was slowly getting back up. She cradled her swollen boobs and leaned into the corner.
“You little bastard! You will make you pay for that!”
She took her gloves off and threw them away. Taking him by the ankles she dragged him to the middle off then ring and SMASHED her naked chaps clad ass onto his chest. SMATTTTT….Benny groaned and could feel her naked wet pussy on his chest pressed down by her weight.
What a view! The arousal was slowly returning with that ass right in front of him, but he screamed out louds when she took his balls into her hand and wrenched them. “FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!”
The ballooned in her fist as she pulled them hard, then SLAMMED down her bare knuckles into them.
“GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
Never before Benny had experienced anything like a bare knuckle blow to the balls. He felt sick and closed his eyes. Suzy took his cock, pulled it and slowly stroked it until it was hard again.
“HMMM…So nice and hard besides the pain….”
SMATTTT…SMATTTT…SMATTTT…while his devilish sister boxed his cock with her fists, smashing it into his tummy, crushing the sensitive tip, Benny smashed her kidneys from behind.
Suzy bent in pain, grabbed the balls again and connected with five more bare knuckle punches.
“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! STOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! GAAAAAAAAAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDD!” Benny`s body twitched and spasmed on the floor under his sister`s ass.
She slowly stood up and admire her work. Benny curled up into a fetal position, having his eyes closed.
“Did you have enough? Was that a submission?”
“YES…PLEASE…….NO MORE…..!”
As he removed his hands, Suzy noticed his nuts were turning blue. She placed her naked foot onto them and Benny grabbed her ankles.
“HANDS OFF!” She barked. “I decide when my slave had enough!”
Benny was in pure agony and tried to cope with the new pressure. Suzy flexed in a winner`s pose, still crushing his manhood.
“And now get up little brother! You owe me an orgasm!”
Benny did as he was told. Suzy put one leg on the middle rope and her sweaty pussy lips were opening up right in front of his eyes showing some pink. Sticky wet threads of her juice were forming when she ordered him to lick her. Benny was glad the pain ended, as Suzy guided his mouth to her pussy. When he tongue went to work and sunk between her labia, Suzy moaned in pleasure.

It seemed Benny knows how to pleasure women. He worked her hole and her clit with his lips and tongue, making his sister more and more horny. She felt the warmth spread in her tummy and she pulled him tighter, mashing his face into her lips.
“HMMMMM….yes baby……!” Suzy kneaded her bruised tits, adding some pain to the pleasure from below. She rode his face, using his lips and nose to brush her clit. Faster….HARDER….her breath was getting faster…until she came hard and squirted her juices right over his face.
SLURRRPPPPP…SLURPPPPP….Benny drank them all while Suzy screamed at the top of her lungs.
When she was finished in using him as a sex toy, she opened her eyes and still found him on his knees.
She went to the side of the ring and grabbed something Benny hadn`t noticed yet. A collar and leash, high likely in use by their mother, was put around his neck.
“Better!” Suzy kissed him and tasted her own juices on his lips. The she turned and pulled him with her.
Benny watched in awe her jiggling ass cheeks fully visible in mommy`s chaps right in front of him. His own manhood was still presented in the crotchless thong of his dad, when they left the basement and entered the kitchen where their parent`s we chatting.
“WHAT THE HELL?....” Dad`s eyes went wide while Monica simply started to grin and watch the growing erection of her son. She noticed their bruised faces and Suzy`s swollen and reddened tits.
“See what happens when we leave them on their own? They are going at each other like sex crazed animals!”
Monica stepped closer and grabbed her son`s cock. Benny moaned out loud from the pain in his genitals, but stayed strong. Dad came over and slapped his daughter`s sexy ass cheeks.
“Damn I know this pair of chaps. Last time you were wearing them…..”
“I was taken apart in the ring,” Monica finished the sentence.
Suzy noticed Daddy was getting stiff from the erotic display their children produced.
“I hope you two didn`t go at each other too hard. We had a fight scheduled against another family in just two days.”
Benny and Suzie sighed deeply. “What? Really?” They had done quite some damage to each other and were not too sure if they could fight so soon again.
Mom Monica looked more than a bit worried: “Looks like the next one then will be a handicap match for us Kent….”.

Offline mixtko8910

Re: The Clarks 3.0 - Brother - Sister War
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 07:18:16 PM »
Wow!!! Keep them coming!!! Love the pics you found for them too!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 11:40:25 PM »
WOW....JUST WOW!!!
That's all I can say.

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 12:36:37 AM »
Your writing is good but is there any chance for a dad vs son match at all?

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 06:22:05 AM »

Well...let me think. With the short dream at the start of this chapter I pointed a bit in that direction, but since I am not that good in male vs male fights or gay Elements, I am not sure yet. Maybe the next chapter will have a small cockfight.

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 02:12:21 PM »

Well...let me think. With the short dream at the start of this chapter I pointed a bit in that direction, but since I am not that good in male vs male fights or gay Elements, I am not sure yet. Maybe the next chapter will have a small cockfight.

Exactly, the short dream is quite hot so you could explore more. I mean a full fight with blows and holds, just like you did for the other matches, then ending with the cockfight. A "who's man of the house?" contest.  I'd love to read that.