News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Exes Mixed Sexfight

• 6 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Exes Mixed Sexfight
« on: October 18, 2019, 12:38:24 AM »
"Fucking asshole," my wife muttered under her breath. I looked up from my intense game of X-Com 2.
"Babe, are you on Facebook again? You promised-"
"Listen to what this shit stain posted," she hissed. "'When u drop the dime to pick up the penny'. Then he's got this picture-"

I put my laptop aside to come up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders as she ranted on about her ex husband. Gabby and I had been married for almost two years now, and she hadn't been with Brian for four, but they still taunted each other on Facebook and via text messages. By now it was a predictable pattern - Brian would post some douchey meme about how #blessed him and his new wife were, Gabby would go off and explode, ranting and raving until she calmed down; then she'd promise to block his number and delete her Facebook account, and it would be quiet for another month or six weeks until she went back on her word and the whole thing started over again.

Tonight, something was different; whatever Brian had posted, it had her even more worked up than usual. I personally didn’t care for Brian either - he seemed like a mean, dumb, arrogant assweed - but what I was reading over her shoulder didn’t look any worse than usual.
“I hate to see you upset,” I told her as she angrily scrolled. “We talked about this, right? You were supposed to just unfriend him-”
“Fucking asshole shit-fucking shitbag,” Gabby grumbled, not listening. I tried again:
“Honey, stop. You’re just making yourself upset. I want you to stop doing this, okay? How long are you going to torture yourself looking at this shit?”
“You’re right.” She stopped scrolling, leaning back with a sigh and rubbing her face. “Yeah, you’re right. I’ll delete it.”
“And you won’t add him again?” I asked hopefully. “Right? Gabby?”
“You know,” she started slowly as some idea came over her. “Maybe I should just have it out with him.”
“What?”
“That’s it!” she yelled happily. “That’s it! I’ll fight him!”
“What?!”
“And you can come along and fight his new wife -” I stopped rubbing her shoulders in surprise, staring at her in shock as she swiveled the chair around to face me, overjoyed with her idea. “That’s perfect! I’m going to message him right now. We’ll sign up for self defense classes, and we can train-”

“Babe,” I pleaded as she spun back around to send her ex-husband a private message challenging him and his new wife to fight us. “Gabby, wait! This is crazy!”
“Our place or his place? No, it needs to be somewhere neutral. We’ll rent a gym or something. Now, what should we wear? Underwear? Swimsuits? We’ll start naked!” she cackled.
“Gabby- “ she wasn’t listening. There was no stopping her; before I knew what was happening she’d set up a fight with Brian and his new wife Francesca for six weeks from now. Before that, though, she signed us up for self-defenses classes and started dragging me to the gym. We focused on the basics - working on our endurance and strength, learning how to block and take a punch, getting your weight into a hit, simple grabs, throws and submissions. Two weeks before the fight, it was time for us to take each other on, both to get some experience and to try and locate anything we needed to work on while we still had enough time to do so.

Like the big showdown we were practicing for, we’d be starting naked. We cleared the guest bedroom of the furniture, put down exercise mats and set up a camera (to review the fight footage later) and stripped down. I got an eyeful of my wife’s nude body as she turned to face me. Even before we’d started training she’d been kind of fat fit, and her month of intense workout had transformed her to, I guess, thick fit - still considerably overweight, but a lot of the extra pounds she was carrying were now her huge tits, big ass, and the thick muscles of her limbs. I’m five ten and she’s five eight, but she probably outweighed me by at least fifty pounds (I’m built pretty thin). She caught my eye and smiled, tucking a stray strand of her long, shaggy red hair behind her ear. She kind of looked like Merida from Brave if she gained a bunch of weight and got ripped (uh, and was a real person); her hair reached down past her natural, drooping breasts, and her face has somewhat sharp features - big, light green eyes, a long elegant nose, a large mouth, and a small pointed chin. Her face is round, although it's hard to tell under all of her hair. Her most striking feature was definitely her eyes, which she liked accenting with a hint of eyeliner. For our fight she'd applied a little more makeup, waterproof rouge and lipstick. I'm guessing it made her feel confident; she looked great at any rate.

"You ready, babe?” she called across the mats. “Remember, I'm not going to hold back, and I don't want you to either."
"Ready."
She put her hands up in a boxer’s guard and I copied her stance. She closed throwing a full-power right hook at my face. I was pleased to discover my training, however brief, had instilled some useful instincts in me as I darted my head back, feeling the wind from my wife's passing fist on my face. I came back with my own quick left, slamming a fast straight into my wife's stomach. She grunted with the impact but came on still, grabbing my shoulders; I tried to back up, but this was a mistake as she yanked me forward, slammed a knee strike into my stomach. I managed to avoid bending over only by leaning against her, wrapping my arms around my wife's body; she did the same to me and the next thing I knew she had me locked in a strong bearhug, crushing my midsection with her arms.

"Try and get out," she barked. This was good advice; I was already having trouble breathing as she worked the hold. Knowing one of her weaknesses, I reached into her armpits and started tickling her, and she released me with a shrieking giggle. "Stop!" she squealed. “Stop it!”
"No rules!" I reminded her. She turned and actually ran away from me, and for a minute I chased her, wiggling my fingers and yelling "I'm gonna get you!" She stopped dead and I ran into her back, surprised, bouncing off and taking a few sloppy steps back to avoid falling down. She turned to face me, grabbing at me with a roar; I ducked around her arms, coming in and landing a crisp side kick in her stomach. She flinched, covering the spot with one hand, and I decided to try a fancier move, locking my hands behind her head, planting my foot in her stomach and throwing myself backwards; she went over me with a yell, landing hard on her back. I hopped to my feet, but she was a little slower sitting up.

I walked over to her, feeling like I was doing great and earned a little treat; I reached down, getting a firm two-handed grip on her hair, then pushed forward, forcing my cock between her lips. She stared up at me as I fucked her mouth, then reached for me; I thought she was going to push me away, but she just braced her hands on my hips.

Damn, this felt great! After maybe 30 very enjoyable seconds I decided I should stop here; I’d had my fun, and this was going to be a very short fight if I spurted in my wife’s mouth and left myself unable to continue. But when I tried to pull out my wife used her grip to hold me where I was and started giving me a blowjob, her lips bobbing back and forth on my shaft. Oh, shit.

Despite my dominant stance, she had me where she wanted me now, and I couldn't just back up away from her as long as she had that strong grip on my hips. I took a desperate chance, waiting until she was bottomed out and then darting forward; she gagged, giving me just long enough to grab her wrists and pull her hands off me, then back up, my dick popping out of her mouth with a lewd schlerk. Gabby wiped her mouth as she got up, shaking a finger at me.

"Almost had you there, bucko!"
"Almost, though!" I yelled, charging her, my fists swinging. I remembered my training, trying to use quick jabs to get her hands out of position, but it was a little hard to concentrate with my cock radiating an aching urge to cum, and my wife caught a slightly too slow right in the palm of her hand; I stared at her in shock, and she floored me with a full-power left straight, her fist exploding on my face. The next thing I knew I was on my back staring up at the overhead light. I looked to my left and saw my wife getting ready to drop one big thigh across my throat. I sat up just in time, and she ended up slamming her ass into the floor with a loud yell; the mats no doubt cushioned the blow a bit, but this still looked like it hurt. We were both a little slow to get up, me still a bit groggy from her punch, and my wife rubbing her sore ass.

We closed, and I knew enough that I had to use my speed; my wife was stronger than me, and in a slugfest she’d lay me out quick. I stayed at long range, flicking jabs at her, managing two or three quick punches in the time it took her to throw a single one. I quickly learned the hard way  that I had to protect myself - her slower punches were much stronger, and one left jab to my stomach was enough to convince me that I had to make sure she couldn’t get any more solid hits on me. I faded back to medium-long range, letting my wife throw punches I ducked or weaved around, coming in and peppering her with jabs before retreating; I couldn’t crack her guard yet, but I was making her move her hands and feet constantly, and I could see her getting sweaty and frustrated after a few minutes. I decided to see if I could get her angry and to make a mistake.

“Getting tired, hun?” I darted in, throwing a left at her chin she barely swatted away. “Looks like you’re all sweaty.” I aimed a right at her tummy she took on her forearm with a grunt. She changed tactics, grabbing at me; I ducked backward under her arms, but she started aggressively following me around the room. I knew it was bad news for me if she got her hands on me and tried to back her off with a kick, but she slapped it away and came in close, managing to get a strong grip on my right wrist. She used this to pull me towards her, aiming a clothesline at my jaw; I ducked, going past her, but she yanked on my arm, spinning me around and back towards her. This time I couldn’t get out of the way and her forearm slammed into my chin. I managed to stay standing, but she easily picked me up off my feet; she ran me into a wall, releasing me at the last second so her arms wouldn’t get crushed. My back slammed into the wall and she smashed into me right after, knocking the wind out of me; she took a step back as I slowly slid down to a sitting position, my face level with her crotch.

Well now. She started drawing her right leg back, for a knee strike or a kick, but I stopped her cold as I leaned forward and attacked her pussy with my mouth. I heard her gasp and I grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I ate her out. At first she just reached down to hold on to my shoulders; I thought she might let me finish her right here, but after a bit she came to her senses, pushing me away from her and backing up. I stood up, smiling at her as I licked my lips.
“Almost had you, bucko,” I teased.

“Yeah,” she admitted. “I’ll have to be more careful!” She threw herself at me with a scream, trying to grab me; I ducked around her arms again and landed another side kick into her midsection. This time she braced and took the hit with a grunt. I aimed my next kick low, my foot coming around behind her left knee. She braced again, but there was no way to take this one safely; her leg buckled and she went down to one knee in front of me. I stepped forward, looping my left arm around her head, pulling her up to her feet; I took a deep breath and tried out a DDT, throwing myself backwards, bringing my wife with me. This seemed to work pretty well as the top of her head slammed into the floor, and she rolled over on her back with a moan, covering her face. The mats didn’t seem to have helped her much as she was slow to get up, rubbing the impact spot before getting her fists out in front of her.

We closed and she made another attempt to grab me. Feeling quite confident, I made to go around her hands and kick her again, but she surprised me; I got around her arms easily enough, but she dropped her left hand and caught my ankle before I could land the kick. She pulled and I went backwards with a yell of surprise, my back and the back of my head smacking into the floor. My wife still had a strong grip on my ankle, and she used this to roll me over onto my stomach, sitting down on my back in a single-leg Boston crab. She must’ve been practicing this one as she applied it well; even though I had my arms free to push down against the floor, I wasn’t strong enough to power up out of her hold. For a moment she didn’t crank the hold on too hard, I think waiting to see if I was going to be able to get out; when it was clear I couldn’t, she applied her real attack, keeping my right leg high up in the air with one hand, the other one grabbing my cock, which was sticking straight out behind me.

“I think I got you now, bucko,” she told me. “Come on, see if you can escape, or it’s all over!”
“Fuck,” I groaned into the mats. Powering out hadn’t worked; what else could I do? Without any better idea, I started crawling towards the nearest wall. It was maybe a dozen feet away, but it seemed much further as I slowly pulled us towards it. Gabby braced her feet on the ground, slowing my progress to, well, a crawl; the only good news was that she wasn’t working the crab too hard, attacking me with pleasure instead of pain. The bad news was she was pretty good at the handjob she was administering, and I realized with a panicked gasp I wasn’t going to make it; I still had eight feet to go and I could feel myself getting pretty close as Gabby’s soft, insistent hand kept working my shaft.

I only saw one chance now, giving up my crawl and laying on my chest. My wife noticed me not moving, and I could almost hear her purring as she went to finish me off. I was counting on her letting her guard down; either she would and I could get away, or she was about to end me with her handjob.

I took a deep breath, feeling her grip on my ankle loosening; I took my chance, pushing myself forward as fast as I could, hoping to catch her by surprise and escape. It worked; she yelled “Hey!” as I shot out from under her, rolling to my feet. She was slow to realize what was happening; I backed up and charged, and she only managed to turn to face me, taking the full impact of my tackle as I got my shoulder into her stomach, taking her down to the floor with me on top of her. I tried to apply a grapevine, a useful-seeming move I’d learned, but my wife was overcoming her shock and figured out what I was doing; before I could entwine my legs with hers and push them apart, she locked her thighs up around my midsection in a bodyscissors.

“Try and get out of this, hun,” she purred, pouring on the pressure. I reached behind me and grabbed her ankles; at the best of times pulling her legs apart was going to be difficult for me, and at this angle I had no chance. Could I flip around? Before I could try she grabbed me with her arms, pulling my face between her sweaty tits, locking her arms behind my head in a strong breast smother.

I tried not to panic; between her boobs cutting off my airflow and her legs squeezing the life out of me, I’d have to get out of this fast or not at all. I managed to get my arms underneath her body and my own legs under me; I roared into my wife’s breasts as I managed to stand up, legs shaking with exertion, taking my wife with me. I got her up to waist height and then slammed her down, the impact breaking both her holds. I rolled off her, panting.

“Damn, babe. I didn’t think you were really gonna get out of that.”
“Thanks,” I wheezed, still greedily sucking down air. She tried to roll over on top of me and pin me, but I pushed her off me, backing up and getting to my feet.
“Can’t blame me for trying,” she smiled. “Anyway, I want to work on my boxing now.”
“Okay,” I gasped, still trying to catch my breath. I couldn’t tell if I was running out of gas and this was going to be it or if I’d be able to recover, but I knew if she got a few good hits in it was lights out of me anyway, and I got my hands up in a defensive boxing stance. Gabby came at me with controlled power, throwing bombs at my face and body, but trying to keep them short and fast enough so that she didn’t leave her guard totally flapping open. Speed and range were going to keep me safe here, and I backed up, letting her hit air with a frustrated grunt, then came in on her, drawing her guard low with a left aimed at her tummy before turning her head with a right hook. She came back with an overhand punch that almost took my head off; instead of throwing another, she took a step back, breaking contact.

“Listen, can you try to bust my boobs?”
“You want me to hit you in the chest?”
“Yeah, I know that dickshit is going to try it, so I want to be ready. And I’m gonna try and get your cock. Okay?”

I looked down at my hard prick, swinging in front of me. I really didn’t want to do this, but she had a point; her ex was just the kind of asshole to go hunting her tits, and although I didn’t know anything about my opponent, it seemed like defending against getting punched in the dick was a skill I’d need to have, and who better to practice it with than my wife? So I lunged at her throwing jabs at her tits. They were big targets, but Gabby protected them well; she managed to her  hands up and take a few straight punches on her hands and forearms, then went for her own counterpunch, darting her left fist at my crotch. I turned my right side slightly back, taking the punch on my inner thigh; I thought I saw my opportunity to get a solid hit into her chest, but she blocked my hook, intercepting my forearm with her own.

I changed tactics, tossing a few more straights she blocked, hoping to catch her off guard, before I came in close and began hooking my punches around her arms. She saw the first one coming too late, her eyes widening in surprise; she tried to brace, but I could tell I’d hurt her as my right fist slammed into her left tit, smashing it sideways, my wife gasping in agony. She tried to come back at me with a hit aimed at my crotch, but she was slowed by the fresh pain, and I easily stepped away from it, coming back with an uppercut. My left fist exploded under her right breast, and she screamed as her big tit shot upwards, smacking into her face. She backstepped with a moan and I kept right on her, slamming two quick hooks into her boobs, then a straight as her hands dropped, feeling my knuckles mash her fat breast against her ribs. She desperately clinched me, wrapping her arms around my body, trapping my own arms at my sides; she didn’t squeeze, just leaning against me, panting and trying to recover. I didn’t know what to do; my arms were trapped, but my wife was stronger than me, and I couldn’t see how to get out of this if she kept my arms pinned. I had to just let her hold me and catch her breath; after she’d recovered a little she pushed me away and got her hands back up.

This time she focused completely on defense; I came at her every which way I could think, but no matter how I tried to tag her tits, she had her hands there, or dipped side to side, or swayed backwards. I figured she was waiting for her chance to counterpunch, and realized I might have to give it to her to crack her guard; I was just wasting energy as it was, and the damage she’d inflicted on me was catching up with me. I took the risk, shooting a low right aimed square at her crotch, leaving my other hand a bit wide of my body, enough of an opening to tempt her. She surprised me by lifting her leg, taking the punch on her thick thigh; now she had her chance to counterpunch me, and my wife’s fist flew between my legs, hitting my dick. She caught it on the side, and although I’d braced myself for the worst, she just kind of smacked it sideways.

“Did that hurt?!” she yelled, dropping her hands. “Are you okay? Can you keep going?”
“Ahhh… that didn’t hurt too bad. Looks like it doesn’t do much if I’m naked. Maybe -”
She threw a second punch, this one aimed at my balls. Her bare fist smashed into my nutsack and I went over backwards with a gurgling, strangled moan, hitting the floor on my side, cupping my crotch; I was helpless with pain, gasping air and trying not to throw up from the shock. My caring wife rolled me onto my back, jumped in the air and landed square with her ass on my face, half knocking me out; I was barely conscious as my nose went up her sweaty buttcrack, which was an act of mercy as it distracted me from the pain in my crotch.

I think she yelled that if I couldn’t get her off before she came on my face she’d win, but this part of the fight is a little fuzzy. I do remember her switching position so that her crotch was over my nose and mouth, and she started rubbing her pussy over my face. She pulled my hands off my balls, slamming my wrists to the mats to keep my arms trapped. For a little bit all I could do was lay there under her recovering as my wife rode my face; I knew she usually needed some clitoral stimulation to climax, and with both hands occupied in holding me down, it was taking her a bit. Before she finished I was able to start thinking about escaping. First I tried lifting my arms, but there was no way this was going to get me anywhere; in addition to my wife being stronger than me, she had all the leverage and I had none.

What else could I do? My legs were free; I lifted them off the ground, curling them over my body, trying to get them into Gabby’s armpits so I could fling her off. This wasn’t easy working blind, and my first two attempts failed; on the third, my wife released my wrists to grab my ankles. I braced my hands on her hips and heaved her off me to the left. She went off with a yelp of surprise, and I got up, panting and a little woozy; it hadn’t been easy to breathe under there, and I’d gotten a facefull of my wife’s musk. I’d also gotten quite hard; both me and Gabby were quite aroused, and as she climbed to her feet I wondered if it was time for another erotic attack. The same thought must’ve crossed her mind as we closed and she made an obvious grab for my crotch. I intercepted her wrists, bringing her up short, but only for a second; she managed to dart forward, smoothly dropping to her knees and catching my cock in her mouth. I froze as she started sliding her lips up and down my shaft, incapacitated by the pleasure my wife was inflicting on me.

I think if she’d had my wrists instead of the other way around I might’ve lost right here, but I managed to come to my senses and used my grip on her wrists to pull her forward, gagging her for a second. Instinctively she pulled her head back, and I lifted my right knee up into her chin from below. I could hear her teeth smack together and she slumped backwards, stunned; I released her wrists and she fell onto her back, rubbing her jaw.

I moved to finish my wife - we were both too tired and turned on for the fight to last much longer, and it was time to put her away. I dived between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, getting my tongue into her pussy. Before I could get my hands in there to work her clit Gabby slammed her thick legs together, locking me into a headscissor. She started squeezing, my head feeling like it was going to implode. I still had my hands free, and I blindly linked them underneath her back, the idea being to lift her off the ground, then slam her back down and free myself.

It was a good idea - heck, it had already worked once - but this time it was too late in the fight for me to pull this off; I couldn’t get Gabby off the ground. My limbs shook with effort as I tried and failed to lift her. My second attempt was weaker, and before I could manage a third I collapsed on my chest. Gabby squeezed me just a bit longer, which was all she needed to leave me half-conscious as she slowly unhooked her legs.

“Think I got you, babe,” she crowed. “Watch this, I’m going to do my finishing move!”
“Your what?” I gasped as she got to her feet and yanked me up with her. Her answer was a hard kick to my stomach, bending me over, pulling my left arm up around the back of her neck, then looped her own left arm around my head. She grabbed my cock - still rock hard even after the punishment she’d inflicted it on me - and used it as a lever to lift me up completely vertical. I barely missed the overhead light, hanging there for one terrifying second as the blood rushed to my head, then she slammed me down to the floor, turning as she did so; my back hit the mat with shattering force, then my wife landed on me with all of her weight not a second later, leaving me gasping in helpless shock underneath her. Her hand was still on my dick - still hard, amazingly - and she started giving me a quick reverse handjob (her grip on the base of my shaft instead of the tip). She must’ve mistaken my body twitching as some kind of continued resistance.

“Still haven’t had enough, huh?!” she roared. “This will end it!” She switched positions, laying on top of me, draping her heavy tits over my face, trapping my cock between her soft, thick thighs. She finished me in this position; I couldn’t even turn my head to try and breathe, just gasping in whatever air I could as she humped me with her legs. “Hey, babe, do you like trash talk? Look, you’re going to lose just to my legs; I can make you shoot without even using my pussy!” This prompted one last helpless spasm of resistance, but to my embarrassment I’m not sure my wife even noticed as she kept stroking my cock between her thighs. After that, I lost track of time a little bit; I don’t know how long she worked me over like this, but I can’t imagine it was long. Between her earlier stroking and the maddening soft pressured of her thighs sliding up and down my shaft, I don’t think I lasted long at all before she made me cum, my hips bucking up as I shot my load into the air, splattering her thighs and my tip with sticky semen. Her hips slowly came to a stop, just holding my now extra sensitive dick between her legs, then started squeezing. I screamed into her tits as she ramped up the pressure, her thighs squeezing a little extra spurt out of me before she realized she was hurting me badly and stopped.

“So, you done?” she leaned up, tucking some stray hair behind her ear. “Give up?”
“Yeah,” I croaked.
“How’s your cock feeling?” She gave me another squeeze, much more gentle this time.
“Empty.”
“Good,” she giggled. “So, I won, right? You know what I’m gonna do now?” I shook my head and she smiled. “Well, you don’t have to do anything but lay there and look pretty.” She started slowly sliding up my body until she was straddling my face, slowly lowering her pussy over my mouth, reaching down to brace herself with one hand on the top of my head. Her other hand started playing with her clit as she began to grind her pussy over my face. Like her finishing me I lost track of time a little bit; she was pretty warmed up from my earlier work, so I don’t think it was that long before she hit her climax, pressing the back of my head into the mats as she fucked my face. Finished, she rolled off me; we had a quick hug, then got showered and settled down to review the fight footage to get ready for the real thing.

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
Re: Exes Mixed Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 02:14:31 PM »
I like your action scene descriptions - they're well done!
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »
Excellent, riveting writing ... bravo!  :P ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 12:02:06 AM »
After our training fight, we went into overdrive preparing for the last two weeks before the real thing; Gabby perfected her finisher on me, executing it with enthusiasm again and again. (I didn’t mind - it hurt pretty bad when she landed it, but the orgasm training we were doing after took my mind off it pretty fast.) Before I knew it, the time had arrived for our real fight; what we’d been able to do to prepare would have to be enough.

Gabby had rented out a gym, complete with a full-size ring - I didn’t even ask how much this cost - and we’d be meeting Brian and his wife Francesca there. We were all starting naked, and I was already sporting a nerves boner as me, my wife, Brian and Francesca gathered in the middle of the surprisingly big ring. I was worried for my wife; she’s big and strong, but Brian was taller than her - five ten like me, so he had two inches on Gabby. On top of that, where I’m willowy he was pretty built; like my wife he’s both strong and fat, although he frankly looked a bit sloppy compared to Gabby’s new, slightly more fit body. He had his head shaved - I think he was going, or was, by this point, bald - with an angry face: small, malevolent eyes, a thick nose and a sneering mouth.

I turned to his wife, who was going to be my opponent. I didn’t know much about Francesca; she seemed nice enough for the few words I’d exchanged with her before. I guess I had reason to feel confident as she was 5’2” at the most, giving me a eight-inch height advantage over her, and she was built pretty slim to boot - narrow shoulders and hips, cute A-cup tits topped with small, dark nipples, thin arms and legs, and a round, small butt. She was short, brown, and pretty cute; she had dark eyes, a small nose and a generous mouth, wearing ruby-red lipstick. She was looking me up and down as well as Gabby and Brian went face to face hurling insults at each other.

“Wow, you look different,” Brian started. “Did you somehow get even fatter?”
“Oh, Brian.” My wife rubbed her ex’s bald head. “I didn’t think you had any hair left to lose when I dumped your ass, but here we are.”
“You dumped my ass?”
“Not this again,” Francesca sighed. She turned to me. “Hi, I’m Francesca.” She held out her hand, which I shook. “You can call me Fran if you want.”
“Hi, Fran. Did you get roped into this too?”
“Oh, boy,” she rolled her eyes. “I wasn’t like, ‘hey, Bri, can I fight your ex wife’s husband who’s like a foot taller than me?’ I’m just hoping these two get it out of their system.”
“Me, too,” I admitted. “I’ve had so many Friday nights wasted calming her down-”
“Me too! Me too! I keep telling him to just forget about it, but he’s like obsessed. It’s like, I’m just trying to watch my show and he won’t stop yelling at the computer. Ahh, jeez,” she turned to look at Brian and Gabby, who now had their chests pressed together, yelling in each other’s faces. "So, is this the part where we start trash talking each other too?" Fran asked me. I opened my mouth to respond, but before I could get any words out Brian's scream of "I'm going to fuck your fat face until you squeal for mercy, bitch!" interrupted me.

"Um, I don't think I can top that," I admitted.
“Me either,” Fran giggled. “I guess I’ll be seeing you in the ring pretty soon.” I nodded and went over to drag Gabby back to our corner for the fight to start. Unsurprisingly, Brian was going to be starting the fight for his team, and Gabby would be starting for ours. She came out of the corner, her and her opponent rushing each other in a flurry of punches; My wife scored first, turning her ex's head with a left hook to the jaw, but he came right back with a vicious straight right, smashing my wife's heavy left breast against her ribs. She was right that he’d try this, but there’s only so much you can do to prepare for a hit like this, and she was hurt badly, wailing in pain as she tried and failed to blindly push Brian away; he lined up his next punch, a left uppercut that exploded under her tit, sending it flying upward to smack her in the face.

"Yeah, you like that?!" Brian shouted. "I'm gonna box those bags of slop all night, bitch! Come back here!" Gabby retreated, but I recognized that she was luring Brian into a trap from our training; he walked right into it, eating a kick between his legs, screaming as the top of his ex’s foot slammed into his nutsack. He dropped to his knees in pain, cradling his balls, and Gabby took a step back, then charged forward, lifting her knee. It smacked into Brian's jaw and he went down his back in shock.

"Fucking asshole," my wife screamed, spitting on her ex. She started stomping on him, but only managed one blow before her gasping opponent rolled away and got up. He looked a little hunched over, his crotch still hurting; Gabby came in feinting a grab at his crotch, and he dropped his hands to intercept this, leaving him open for her real attack as she hauled off and punched him square in the face as hard as she could. I'd taken a hit like this in our training match, and I wasn't surprised to see Brian reeling backwards, his hands over his nose and mouth. Gabby chased him with another crotch kick, but it was pretty obvious and her ex managed to turn his thigh, taking the impact on his leg. He rocked his opponent back with a big right hook to the jaw, leaving Gabby stunned, then slammed a left into her breadbasket. My wife let out a big whoofing breath, winded from the blow, and Brian, sneering, grabbed a handful of her thick red hair with his left hand, drawing the right back for a knockout punch.

I screamed for my wife to move, and she started bringing her hands up, but she was too slow; I winced as Brian's fist slammed into her face, setting her nose bleeding. Her hands dropped to her sides and Brian wound up for another punch; this one smashed into her mouth, and I could barely look as he lined up a third.

When this blow landed he released my wife's hair, and the hook he unloaded into the side of her head had so much power she turned while falling, slamming into the mat on her chest, not moving. Brian stopped to smirk at me, then grabbed Gabby's ankles, flipping her over on her chest.  Brian got on his knees behind her, pulling her hips up off the mat; he chuckled as he reached between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy with one hand, the other teasing her clit. Unfortunately he'd been with her long enough to know how to push her buttons, and by the time Gabby started coming back around, her hips were unconsciously gyrating back and forth with his movements.

"C'mon, babe!" I pleaded. "Wake up! Don't let him do that!"
"Forget it, chump!" Brian barked back. "This fat pig is finished!" With that he gripped my wife’s hips with both hands, pushing into her, grunting as he bottomed out. Gabby moaned into the mat with each thrust as her ex started fucking her doggy style. I think he was looking to get her off first as he was giving her the long, deep strokes that drove her crazy; in any case he also started humiliating her, grabbing a handful of my wife's long hair with his left hand, yanking it back, pulling her head up so she was staring at me.

"Yeah, that's it," he growled. "Let your 'man' see your oh-face, since I know he's not man enough to do it himself!" My wife had no choice, staring at me; I could read the embarrassment and arousal on her face as we locked eyes.
"Come on, babe," I called. "You gonna take that?"
This seemed to snap my wife out of it a bit; she managed to lift her right leg and shoot it backwards. Brian was so into his work he hadn't seen this coming and flew backward with a bellow of surprise, coming to rest on his back, shaking his head. Gabby crawled across the mat as fast as she could towards me; I reached forward, holding my hand out, praying she could get here before Brian got up and broke up the tag.

It was close - Brian got to his feet and charged, but had to back off as Gabby managed to make it close enough to slap my hand; Brian didn't want to get caught in a double-team in our corner, and as I climbed between the ropes he flipped me off before going over to tag with his wife. I helped Gabby to her feet before going out to meet Francesca. My opponent had her hands held high and wide, offering me a test of strength. I accepted and we locked hands, pressing against each other. I'm not the strongest guy in the world, but I was definitely stronger than Fran, and my height gave me a considerable leverage advantage as well; she pushed back as hard as she could - I could see her thin arms quavering with effort - but after just a minute or two I was able to start forcing her hands down.

"I don't know why I thought this was a good idea," my opponent grunted. "I don't suppose you'd let me go?"
"Sure," I released her hands. She took a surprised step back and nodded her thanks. My wife was less pleased, screaming "What the fuck are you doing?! Get her!"
"Okay, honey," I called back over my shoulder without taking my eyes off my opponent. Francesca lunged at me, but we were too far apart for this to catch me by surprise; seeing it coming, I simply picked her up, then slammed her down to the mat on her back. She landed with a gasp, and I tried to press the attack with a stomp, but she started kicking at me, and I had to retreat and let her get up.

I decided to try some boxing with her - I should have the reach and strength advantage, if not speed - setting my hands in a strong guard that Francesca copied. We closed and it appeared we’d undergone similar training, both of us trying to probe the other’s guard with jabs, looking to work our opponent’s bodies. This strategy worked better for me than her as my reach advantage counted for more than her speed. Every time she tried to get in close, she’d only make it halfway at best before I hit her with a punch or a slap, and she’d back off with a grunt. I have to admit I wasn’t throwing the hardest hits I could; I had no particular beef with Francesca, and it still felt a little weird to be hitting this woman I barely knew. Still, I guess I was doing enough damage as I floored her with a right hook as she went down on her back, covering her jaw where I’d hit her.

“Get up!” Brian screamed at his wife. “Fuck him up!” I backed off and let my opponent stand; she shook her head and put her fists back up. “Don’t box him, babe! Get his balls!”
“Well, you heard him,” Francesca apologized, dropping her guard and lunging forward, aiming a kick between my legs. This was obviously telegraphed and I weaved backwards; my opponent unbalanced herself with her kick, and I had no trouble coming in on her, grabbing her in a bearhug.

I made sure to trap her arms at her sides - this made the hold a little less effective, but it kept her from escaping easily. I’d learned that having your opponent’s arms trapped makes the hold less effective - they insulate the lungs and core - but my hold sure seemed to be working right away as Francesca rested her head on my shoulder, groaning into my ear as I squeezed her. I had no trouble lifting her feet off the mat, and I leaned back a little, adding some extra leverage as I worked the hold.

I was hoping to just knock her out with this, but no matter what, I was at least enjoying the feeling of her naked body against mine, and Brian helplessly screaming for his wife to do something didn’t hurt either. After a bit, I dared to hope that I might have knocked Francesca out; she went limp in my arms and I held her for a little bit longer than that just to make sure she wasn’t faking before I threw her down to the mat.

Francesca landed on her back bonelesly; I prodded her with my foot and she rolled backwards and up to her feet in one smooth motion she must have practiced quite a bit. I realized that despite my precautions, I’d been tricked; she was panting pretty heavily, but was still able to fight. With a note not to underestimate her, I set my hands into a guard and advanced on her.

“Hey!” Francesca yelled, pointing over my shoulder. “Look over there!”
“What?” I didn’t turn. “Are you serious?”
“Uhhh… I was hoping you’d fall for that. Um, take this!” With that she shot forward, ducking and sucking my cock into her mouth. My wife had used this move on me in our training match, but it had nothing to prepare me for this; I really don’t know if anything could. Just like in the match with Gabby, I froze in shock as my opponent began sliding her lips up and down my shaft.

This time of course I had my wife in my corner, and she quickly broke the spell by shrieking my name. Shaking my head, I pushed my opponent away; Francesca went flying backwards, somersaulting backwards twice. This put her near her corner, and she hopped to her feet as Brian called for a tag.

“Byyyyeeeee!” Francesca trilled to me over her shoulder as she skipped into her corner. “Okay, see you soon!”She tagged in Brian, and after what he had done to my wife, I really wanted to knock his ass out myself. But I’d made a deal with my wife and retreated to my own corner, high-fiving Gabby back into the match.

The exes came at each other with their fists up. Brian attempted a fake with his left hand, then an uppercut to my wife’s boobs with her right, but she saw this coming and swerved to the side, reaching between her opponent’s legs and grabbing his nuts. Brian froze, then tried to close his thighs over her hand, but it was too late; she had the ball squeeze locked on, cackling as she crushed his boys. I know Gabby has strong hands - I had to ask her to open jars sometimes - and I relished Brian’s pain as he screamed helplessly.

“I should rip these right off you, asshole!” Gabby shrieked. “Come on, nothing to say now, pussy?!” His response was to lean back for a second, then slam his hands together over Gabby’s ears. My wife lost her grip, stumbling backwards and shaking her head, but she seemed to have hurt Brian badly; he also backed up, covering his crotch, hunched over defensively.

“Finish him, babe!” I screamed. “You got him on the ropes!” With a snarl my wife came in on her ex, aiming a massive right at his head; unfortunately Brian saw this coming with enough time to get out of the way, even hurt as he was, and in her excitement Gabby forgot her training, leaving herself uncovered. Brian didn’t miss his chance, coming in and slammed his right fist into my wife’s left breast; where his earlier uppercut had sent her boob flying, this time his fist crushed it against her ribs.

Gabby emitted a blood-curdling wail, covering her tits with both arms, unfortunately leaving the rest of her wide open. Brian lined up a big gut punch, slow enough for me to shout a warning; I could see Gabby trying to recover in time to block the hit, but she was too slow, and her ex knocked the wind out of her. She went down to her knees and Brian kicked her in the stomach. Gabby fell backwards, landing heavily on her back, laying spread eagle and looking like she might not get up.

I pleaded with my wife to keep fighting, but she was hurt too badly to resist as Brian grabbed her under the arms, dragging her over to one of the empty corners. He pulled her up to a sitting position, laying her back against the turnbuckles, draping her arms over the middle ropes; my wife is tough, and she was already starting to recover, albeit agonizingly slowly. Whatever Brian was planning next, he had to stop and soften her up first. He grabbed the top ropes for leverage and laid a massive kick into Gabby’s belly; she leaned forward, and he put the bottom of his foot on her forehead, pushing her back with a laugh. He leaned down and cupped her face in his hands almost tenderly.

“Don’t bite down, or I’ll rip those fat tits right off you.” He kept his left hand under her chin, his right reaching back and slapping her so hard spit flew out of her mouth. “Got it?!” Without waiting for an answer he scooted forward, lining his cock up with my wife’s mouth. Gabby wrinkled her nose, her ex laughing as he rubbed his dick over her face. For a guy who was getting his balls squeezed not five minutes ago, he was impressively hard; he must’ve been getting off on abusing his ex.

I’ll give Brian this: He had promised to fuck my wife’s mouth, and he made good on his threat as he reached down and held her nose, making Gabby open wide to breathe, then shoved his dick in her mouth and started roughly sliding his shaft between her lips. 
"Huh, nothing to say now?” he taunted. “Guess I finally found how to shut your fat mouth! Choke on this, bitch!” He was really going at her; drool was cascading down my wife’s chin as her ex slammed his cock in and out of her mouth. After a minute she managed to lift her arms and brace them on Brian’s hips, but nothing else as he humiliated her.

After a hard to watch minute or two of this, he must’ve gotten too close to cumming and tried to back up, but by now Gabby had her arms linked around his waist, and he only managed to pull back enough so just the tip was in my wife’s mouth. She started quickly blowing him, Brian frozen with shock at how the match had turned as his ex sucked his cock. He reached behind himself and managed to unhook her arms, then backed away quickly, his dick popping out of her mouth with a wet slurp.

Gabby came after him, and big mister badass who had been in control of the match 60 seconds ago was now running away from his opponent; he turned his back on Gabby and sprinted for his corner, but only made it halfway before my wife tackled him from behind, taking him down to the mat hard. She flipped him over, landing a big gut punch to keep him winded, then quickly rolled him up, aiming his cock down at his own face, frantically jerking him off.

"Cum on your ugly face, loser!" my wife bellowed. She started fingering his ass with her other hand, finishing him quickly. As he started spurting, she continued milking his cock with quick, rough strokes, aiming the tip carefully. She painted her ex’s eyes, cheeks and mouth with his cum, then popped her finger out of his butt, shoving it between his lips with a cackle. Still not done, she straddled his stomach, holding onto his neck with her left hand, unleashing crazed slaps with her right, smacking the sperm off her opponent’s face; when she got bored of this she switched the choke to both hands, bearing down asBrian frantically, helplessly slapped at her arms, his eyes bugged out. By the time she left off, leaning back in victory, Brian looked completely finished and at best half conscious. Gabby picked him up, slinging him over her shoulder, then carried him over to his corner, throwing him down at his wife’s feet with a cold glare, then turned on her heel and came back to our corner to tag me in.

“Your turn,” she told me as I climbed between the ropes. “Don’t embarrass yourself out there.”
“Thanks, honey.” I walked to the middle of the ring to meet Francesca; watching her husband get destroyed had replaced her earlier playfulness with a tense, worried frown, and she put her fists up and came right at me without a word. It took a few painful punches before I figured out her strategy; she was hooking her fists around my guard, and although she wasn’t super strong, she knew how to get all of what she had into a punch. My ribs burned with pain as she landed another hit; even once I saw what she was doing, she was so fast it was hard to stop her.

“Did you see what your wife did?” Francesca yelled at me. I could see why she was mad; even knowing that my wife and her ex were going to be trying to destroy each other, actually watching it was a whole different thing, and in Fran’s position, I probably would have been just as angry.
“How could I have missed it? Fran-” She threw a right hook; I barely managed to move my forearm to block it.

“I’m going to do that to you! And some other stuff, too, after I think of it!” Here came a left hook. This time I wasn’t quite quick enough and her fist smashed into my right side. I came back at her with what I thought was a fast left straight aimed at her jaw, but she ducked it, my hand sailing over her head. She came in under my guard, landing a straight right into my stomach, and I stumbled backwards, covering myself.
“Hey!” Gabby screamed, coming to my rescue. “Hey, Fran!”
“What!” Francesca turned her attention away from me, giving me a chance to catch my breath. “You! After I’m done with him, you’re next!”
“Why wait? Come get me!”

I watched dumbfounded as Francesca accepted this invitation, barreling past me, charging at my wife where she stood on the ring apron. Gabby waited until the last second, then simply sidestepped; Francesca had no chance of stopping in time, hitting the ropes with a full head of steam, bouncing off right into me where I’d come up behind her. I locked my arms around her midsection and lifted her backwards over me, slamming her head and shoulders down to the mat with, if I say so myself, a crisp German suplex. Fran rolled over, stunned, rubbing her neck, looking up too late to see the stomp I landed deep into her tummy. Gasping, she covered her midsection, leaving me free to grab her shoulders and pull her up to her feet. She was in a bad spot, her back maybe six inches away from my wife, with me inbetween Francesca and her own corner. I toyed with the idea of forcing her back into Gabby’s arms, but that didn’t seem - nice? I could have Gabby hold my opponent and the two of us destroy her, but I wanted to beat her on my own. So instead I bent Fran over, going around to her side, and slapping on an armwringer I’d been practicing.

I was pretty proud of this move - I know it’s not the flashiest hold out there, but Francesca started wailing pretty good as soon as I started twisting her wrist around. She went down to one knee pretty quickly in an attempt to ease up the pressure, and I braced my free hand on her shoulder and pushed her the rest of the way down, climbing on top of her back, getting a double-handed grip on her arm and yanking it back as far as I could.

“Get off!” she screamed.
“Give up,” I grunted down at her. “I don’t want to hurt you.”
“Fuck you! Get off me!”
“Come on,” I poured on as much pressure as I could. “Just give up. You can’t get out of this.”
“Asshole,” she gasped, still struggling. “Just wait until I get up!”
“Looks like I’m going to be waiting a while,” I barked, getting frustrated by her stubbornness. As much as I could tell this hurt, it seemed Francesca simply wasn’t going to give up; with an annoyed grunt I released her arm, climbing off her and dragging her up to her feet. She pushed me away with an angry snarl and put her fists up to fight again.

We circled, and I watched her carefully; I was determined to keep her at range and use my longer reach to my advantage. Up close her speed was too much for me, so I just wouldn’t let her close up. As she came at me I could see that I’d hurt her right arm a bit as she held that hand lower, shaking it out a few times before reforming it into a fist. I’m afraid this distracted me a little; my plan was to keep Fran at long range, but I was so busy watching her arm that she surprised me, darting in and aiming a straight left at my stomach, I barely had time to unleash my own frantic left, hitting her in the jaw.

Francesca stumbled back with a curse, and I came in looking for a followup blow, aiming a right at her stomach, but she took the hit on her forearm. She came back with a wild left hook at my head; I tried to pull my head back to dodge, but I couldn’t move fast enough and her fist slammed into my mouth. She followed on with a right uppercut, and I guess her right arm wasn’t feeling that bad as she got enough power into this to knock the wind out of me; I bent over in front of her, covering my stomach.

This was a very bad position to be in, but I caught a lucky break as Francesca was too mad to think straight. I think if she’d unleashed a simple, effective move like a knee strike to my face I would have been in big trouble, but instead she went around behind me.
“Guess what?!” she screamed at me as I felt her bracing her hands on my hips. “Open that ass wide! Here it comes! Yeah, you hear that?!” she yelled over her shoulder at my wife. “I’m about to make him my bitch-”

All I had to do was step forward to escape, turning to face a surprised Fran; she just started raising her hands before I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her upper body down to meet my rising knee. I felt my kneecap smash into her tummy and she gasped, collapsing bonelessly to the mat holding her stomach. I picked her up like a baby and started carrying her over to a neutral corner. She tried to yell “Put me down!” but she was still so winded this came out as a husky whisper instead of a furious command.

When we got to the corner I strung her up, her arms over the top ropes, her legs spread wide, knees resting on the middle ropes with her lower legs dangling free. I took a step back to see if she could escape, ready to start pounding her stomach if it looked like she was going to be able to free herself, but it was beyond her; I could see her trying to raise her legs with a grunt, falling short, her head resting on her chest as she panted. Collecting herself, she looked up at me, her eyes blazing with tired defiance.

“Go ahead, shitface,” she challenged me. “Do your worst. I’ll never give up.” My attempt to make her submit with pain hadn’t worked, so I had another approach in mind, getting on all fours and going between her legs. “I’ll never surrender… hey, what are you doing down there? Hey-” I looped my arms over her legs as I started eating her out. She managed to get one arm off the top of the ropes, pushing weakly against my head; it was no use. It occured to me that I should probably have gotten her warmed up first; well, too late now, I’d just have to start from zero.

At first I just attacked with my mouth, greedily licking her pussy, but as she got more turned on I added my left hand teasing her clit. After a bit of this I looked up to see that she had gone limp, her head leaned back, her eyes closed. I moved to finish her, adding two pumping fingers - it was a little awkward with both hands and my tongue in there, but it started driving Fran wild. I could hear her orgasm building, my wife cheering me on; Fran came explosively, wailing at the ceiling as she rode her climax, turning into a tired, defeated panting mess as she came down.

I stood up, bowing to Gabby, who was blowing me kisses. I turned back to Fran, who looked like she was out cold. I stepped into the corner, rubbing my cock against her crotch; she still didn’t stir. I leaned down and licked her neck - still nothing. I took a deep breath and pushed into her, Fran making a small moan as I bottomed out. I grabbed her shoulders as I started fucking her, reaching down quickly to adjust her hips so I had the best angle. Fran managed to lift her head for a second, only to lay it on my shoulder as I gave her hard, fast strokes; I’d gotten pretty turned on eating her, and this was my reward. Some small part of me told me to slow down, enjoy it, but fucking Fran felt too good. She managed to get her arms around me, panting raggedly into my ear as I got close, egging me on.

I felt my legs starting to shake as I ramped up, my wife cheering me on again, yelling at me to shoot a big load in that little whore. With a cry of pleasure I finished, grunting as I drove a few last strokes home, cumming and cumming into Fran until I was empty and the sensation was too much; I stumbled back, putting my hands on my knees and taking a few deep breaths, watching my jizz dribble out of Fran’s pussy. I pulled Fran off the ropes; she was completely helpless, flopping to the mat without even trying to stand. I rolled her onto her back, sitting down on her stomach and giving her face some light slaps, just enough to wake her up.

“Hey, Francesca. You give up, right?”
“Fuck you,” she rasped. “That all you got?”
“Come on. Look, you put up a good fight, but you’re done.”
“I can still fight-”
“You can’t even get up!” I yelled. “Just give up!”
“Kiss my narrow little ass!”
“You really want to do this the hard way?” She didn’t answer, trying and failing to sit up. “All right, fine.” I flipped her over, moving down her body. I started rubbing my crotch against her butt, sending the message that if she didn’t surrender I was going to fuck her ass. Now I’d just cum, and I didn’t know if I could get hard enough right away to actually do this; I was hoping I wouldn't need to. “Well, how about it? Are you going to give up, or-” I spread her cheeks, pressing the tip of my semi-hard cock against her butthole.

“Fine,” she sniffled. “Fine, you won. You feel big now? You feel like a big man?”  I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding; I had no idea what else I was going to do if she didn’t surrender. As I rolled her back over I could see she was crying; she covered her face with her hands, trying to maintain a little dignity I suppose, but there was no mistaking her loud sobs.
“Fran-” I reached down to help her up, but she angrily slapped my hands away, slowly sitting up, then getting to her feet. She gave me a withering glare before limping over to her corner, where her husband hugged her, then helped her through the ropes. Francesca was so wrecked she could barely stay vertical even with her arms draped over the top rope, looking straight down at the mat with her eyes closed, appearing for all the world to be asleep. Brian turned to me, glaring as he got back into the ring.

“Nice work, tough guy,” he yelled. “Beating up a girl half your size. Why don’t you fight me, pussy?”
“Gladly,” I yelled back, taking one angry step towards him. My head was all messed up from Francesca; I didn’t know if I should feel proud or ashamed from what I’d done, but one thing I was 100% certain of was that punching Brian’s teeth down his throat would make me feel wonderful. But before I could take another step, I heard my wife calling to me from the corner.

“Forget him, babe!” Gabby pleaded. “He’s mine, come tag me in! You promised!” That was true; I’d promised before the fight to let my wife handle her ex, and as much as I wanted to smash his face in, I took a deep breath and ignored him taunting me as I turned away from him and went to my corner to tag Gabby in. She gave me a quick kiss before climbing through the ropes and heading to the middle of the ring. I guessed I’d done my part; it was up to my wife now, and even though she’d handled Brian pretty well earlier in the fight, my heart was pounding with worry as I took my place on the ring apron. I’d seen how quickly momentum could change in this fight, and I dreaded Brian seizing the initiative and hurting my wife again.

Gabby and Brian squared off, going straight to fistfighting; my wife faked a low left at her ex’s crotch, then rocked him with a hard right to the face. Brian came back with a gut punch, making Gabby groan with the impact. He lined up a followup hook to the jaw, but his ex brought him up short with a hit below the belt, a real one this time; I guess Brian thought she might’ve been feinting again as he didn’t bother moving to stop her, which he must’ve come to regret quickly as her fist slammed into his balls. Brian shrieked, cradling his nuts, and Gabby drew her fist back, popping her hips as she threw her fist forward; I could hear the crack of her knuckles smashing into his jaw with knockout force. Brian fell straight backwards, landing hard on his back, knocked for a loop. Gabby straddled his stomach, squatting over him, reaching down and twisting his nipples. She cackled as he screamed in shock and pain.

“You’re mine, asshole!” she shrieked down at him, slapping his hands away as he tried to reach up and return the favor. “I’m gonna smear you on the canvas, you shit stain!” She stood, patting her butt, then jumped straight up, aiming her ass at Brian’s midsection, but stopping to taunt him had been a mistake as he pulled his legs up. Gabby’s inner thighs landed on his knees and she howled in agony, rolling off him, rubbing her legs.

“You talk too much,” Brian grunted, getting to his knees. “Gonna have to shut that fat gob of yours again!” He pushed Gabby over onto her back, then sat down on her shoulders; it looked to me like Brian was about to make the same mistake as his ex, going for humiliation instead of finishing his opponent. He slid forward enough to start rubbing his cock over my wife’s face. “Go ahead, call me an asshole again!” he yelled.

Gabby shook her head, keeping her mouth firmly shut. Brian slapped her across the face, then reached down to pinch her nose; Gabby had to open her mouth to breathe and Brian shoved his dick between her lips. He pinned her wrists to the canvas, then started fucking her mouth with gusto. If possible, this was even more angry and violent than the first time; my wife choked messily as he slammed his cock deep into her mouth, his balls smacking her chin. All I could hope was that he would be foolish enough to cum down her throat and weaken himself up, but he managed to control himself and pull out after a few long minutes of this. “Time to finish you,” he sneered, rolling my wife over onto her chest. He went around behind her, slapping her big ass a few times, enjoying himself immensely as I pleaded with my wife to fight back. He pulled his ex’s hips up, and I saw that he was lining his tip up with her asshole.
“Gabby, please,” I begged, my voice quavering. “Please, you can’t let him win!” Brian turned to face me with a mean sneer.
“I already have!” he crowed. “All that’s left -”

He never finished the thought as Gabby mule kicked him in the balls. Brian flew backwards, covering himself and screaming. I’d like to think Gabby’s crotch hits during our training had helped her land this blow in the correct spot; the pain I’d experienced would all be worthwhile, and it looked like Brian was hurting even worse as he rolled on the mat, whimpering and cradling his nuts. Gabby turned on him furiously, pinning his right shoulder to the mat with her left hand to keep him still, then slamming her right fist down into his face; Brian covered his nose and mouth with one hand, the other still over his balls. She stood up, dragging him along with her, bending him over in front of her. She pulled him forward, his head between her legs, facing down; I thought she was going for a standing headscissors, but instead she lifted him vertical, holding him upside down for a second. I watched in shock as she delivered a sitout piledriver, the ring shaking with the impact.

This was a move we hadn’t practiced, and I was worried she was going to cripple Brian as the top of his head slammed off the mat, scarily loud. Gabby hopped to her feet, roaring in victory, then picked Brian up again, this time hefting him up so he was sitting on her shoulders; only her hands on his hips kept him there as he looked half knocked out, leaning backwards and then forwards, his head lolling on his shoulders. Gabby slammed him down with a powerbomb, leaving Brian flat on his back looking knocked out, only the slow rising and falling of his chest reassuring me that he wasn’t dead.

Amazingly, he was still hard. I can only guess he’d gotten himself very close to cumming with his early mouth fucking; I don’t know how he took that much punishment without going limp. Gabby put her bare foot on his cock, pressing it against his stomach, rubbing it with her sole, grunting in satisfaction that he was hard enough for whatever she planned next. I realized she was going to hit her ex with her finisher, the same move she’d destroyed me with and kept practicing, as she pulled Brian up to his feet. Keeping him bent over, she looped his limp left arm around the back of her neck, then wrapped hers around his head. She grabbed his dick and used this to lift him straight up, holding him there teetering for several seconds before bringing him crashing down to the mat, turning as he fell; Brian slammed into the mat back-first and Gabby impacted on him a second later.

Brian was finished, flat on his back, but she wasn’t done with him yet; my wife mounted her ex with a grim look of determination, grunting as she bottomed out on him. Brian came around as she started slam-fucking him, raising her hips until just his tip was still in, then going all the way down with one fast stroke before going up again. Brian somehow still had enough energy to reach up and start weakly caressing her tits; this made my wife moan a little more, but not much else, and he was at her mercy as she drove him closer and closer to a match-ending climax, his hands slowing, then stopping, then falling down to the mat as my wife destroyed his resistance with her riding.

"C'mon, baby!" Francesca yelled. "Come on, get her off! Don't let her do that!" It was too late; the only movement Brian was capable of was his legs twitching as Gabby sucked out any remaining fight from him. Francesca just shook her head as we all realized it was over.
"Yeah, give it up in me," Gabby taunted him. "Fucking loser. It's all coming out, asshole! I’m breaking you - now!"

“No,” Brian gasped. “No - no -” his weak protest turned into a long, deep moan as he surrendered to the inevitable, leaning back and thrusting up weakly as my wife forced him over the edge. He kicked his legs as he shot his load into his triumphant ex’s pussy; then, finished, he lay still as she slowed, then stopped, climbing off him, the proof of his defeat oozing down her thighs.

Gabby sat on his stomach, turning to face his feet, wrapping both hands around his nuts, and I almost felt bad for him as she started squeezing his balls as hard as she could. Brian wailed in agony, uselessly hammering Gabby’s sweaty back, writhing under her in what must have been unimaginable pain. My wife crushed her opponent’s family jewels so hard she forced more cum out of his deflating cock as Brian cried and screamed, begging for mercy that never came. He began passing out from the pain, his arms falling to his sides, his loud sobs turning into little panting groans; by the time my wife left off his balls his eyes were completely closed. Still not satisfied, my wife slid up his body, giving Brian a creampie facesit I don’t think he was even awake for, cackling maniacally as she rubbed her defeated ex’s own cum into his face with her pussy.

I made eye contact with Francesca; she jerked her head towards the center of the ring and raised her eyebrows. I nodded and we both got between the ropes, facing off six or seven feet away from Gabby loudly fucking her defeated opponent's face.
“Fran, no offense,” I started as we circled, “I’m surprised you’re back out here.”
“What, because you made me cum? That doesn’t tire women out like it does men.”
“I see. And, uh… are you still mad?”

“Am I still mad?” she stopped circling for a second to stare at me in disbelief. “Did you see what your wife just did? How would you feel if you were me? I’m furious. I’m so mad I’m beyond yelling and screaming.” Her eyes were cold, and I felt a chill of real fear as she went on. “So, I could come out here and do half the shit that fat bitch just did to my man back to you, but you know what? She’s the one I’m going to get. You’re nothing to me now. You’re just an obstacle. So I’m gonna knock you out, then it’s her and me. And, I had a thought on that.”
"Yeah?"
"She’s probably going to get up and help you double-team me once she's done."
"I mean, probably-"
"Sooooo, I need to finish you quick before that."
"Ye-"

She charged, catching me off guard, getting all her momentum into one huge, single overhand right; her fist exploded against my face, and the next thing I knew I was staring up at the lights, tasting blood in my mouth. Fran pounced, squatting between my legs, her small, warm left hand grabbing my cock - still hard despite the massive hit I’d just taken - as she lowered her mouth, locking her lips around my shaft just below the head. She looked up at me as she started teasing the tip with her tongue, her left hand jerking me off, the right cupping and kneading my balls.

This felt amazing, and I knew I’d have to get her off me right away or she’d suck the fight right out of me. I braced my feet on her shoulders and pushed, and she went somersaulting away from me, going around three times before she managed to stop and get up. I climbed to my feet quickly, wary of a charge; instead she approached me slowly, still wearing her cold-eyed, blank stare. I don’t think she was doing this on purpose to make me uncomfortable, but it was really creeping me out, so much so that  I missed her incoming attack as she came close, my opponent grabbing my cock and balls before I could move to stop her. She started jerking me off as fast as she could, laying in super quick, rough strokes, her other hand massaging my nuts.

“Just cum, I know you want to,” she ordered. “Just shoot -” I reached down and grabbed her wrists, but when I tried to pull her hands away she squeezed my balls; when I stopped she eased up the pressure, her other hand not missing a beat as she worked the handjob. I took a deep breath, knowing I’d have to endure some pain to get out of this, then reached for her wrists again; she bore down, grunting with effort, and I screamed at the pain shooting out of my balls. I got her wrists and pulled them away from me despite her efforts to hold on, freeing myself but still not in a great position, my legs shaking in pain.

Before either one of us could make another move, Gabby reached her climax on Brian’s face; we both turned at her loud, guttering scream of pleasure, watching her almost fall off her perch as she finished. Then we turned back to each other, but Fran was faster; before I could see what she was doing she came in and kneed me hard in the stomach.

I bent over, losing my grip on her wrists, covering myself; Fran took a step back, then came forward with a front kick, snapping my head back as her foot slammed up into my chin. She knocked me over on my back, quickly straddling me; I saw she was going to try and finish me cowgirl just like my wife had destroyed her husband, and I frantically pulled my legs up to block her, using them to push her away long enough, I hoped, to get up. I tried to hop quickly to my feet, but Fran still had enough time to come in and nail me with a side kick in the stomach, hitting the same area as she’d struck with her knee; I stumbled back, gasping and covering myself. Instead of pressing the attack, Fran turned to stare at my wife as she approached us.

“Babe, you need a hand with her?” Gabby asked, hands on her hips.
“No,” I panted. “I want to finish her myself.”
“You sure?” Gabby was giving me that wife look where she knew I was making a mistake, but knew she wasn’t going to talk me out of it. I really wanted to beat Fran on my own; I was certain if she managed to beat me Gabby could handle her easily, but my smaller opponent had really scared me, and I didn’t want to take the chance Fran would get lucky and break my wife’s arm or something. Beyond that, Gabby had done an amazing job destroying Brian, and I wanted her to remember that, not me losing to her ex’s new wife.

“Okay,” Gabby sighed, seeing I was insistent on handling this myself. Fran and I both watched as my wife walked over to where Brian’s limp body lay on the mat; she dragged him over to one corner, laying him down with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle, lowering herself into a massive ass smother as she rested all of her weight on his face. “Proceed!” she waved.

Fran was still turned away from me, hesitating between going over to save her husband or trying to finish me off; I doubted I’d get another chance like this and attacked, coming up behind her and kicking her near leg out. Fran went down with a surprised yell, hitting the mat on her back; I was right on her, dropping an elbow into her stomach. I knew I’d hit the move right as she gasped, and I could feel the wind leaving her sails as she covered her stomach.

I rolled on top of her, quickly pinning her wrists at her side with my legs, sliding down enough so I could attack her mouth with my chest, running my tongue over her left nipple while my hand played with her right. Fran tried to buck me off, but she wasn’t strong enough; unfortunately, her hands were so small she was able to just pull them out from between her torso and my legs. She reached for my cock and I had to climb off fast; I was still very close to my limit, and I couldn’t risk her finishing me on her belly with a few strokes.

Francesca hopped to her feet and we circled each other. I tried to predict what she’d do; the obvious move seemed to be keeping at my dick, and when she moved like she was throwing a punch at my stomach I gambled it was a feint, keeping my hands low to catch her wrists. I’d bet correctly, Fran yelping in surprise as I nimbly grabbed her wrists before she could get her hands around my cock. We struggled, Fran trying to pull her arms back, me trying to keep them straight out in front of her; I was stronger, and despite her best efforts managed to keep her trapped.

“Woooo! Yeah, babe!” my wife cheered. She was now doing her best to get Brian hard again with a footjob, but the best he could manage was to get halfway there; his bruised, swelling balls left no doubt why he was having trouble getting fully erect. Fran turned to look over her shoulder at this, turn turned back to me and started slamming angry kicks into my legs; I let go of her wrists, taking a step back.

As I thought about my next move, it occured to me I was going about this the wrong way; Fran nailing me with one erotic move right now would seal my doom, while I’d barely started warming her up. The only way I was going to win this was to weaken her up with more conventional moves, then finish her at my leisure; this meant a long road of wearing her down, but it looked like the only way forward that didn’t end with her getting a lucky grab and finishing me with a few quick strokes. For her part, Francesca still seemed focused on making me cum quickly as she faked a high jab, then came in low aiming for my cock with her mouth. I took a quick step back, lifting my foot and kicking her in the head; I could tell I’d gotten her good as she flopped to the mat with a stunned gasp, rubbing her jaw where I’d kicked her.

I remembered I’d worked Fran’s shoulder over what felt like years ago at the beginning of the match; unfortunately this was so long ago I think I’d have been starting over from zero, and although my armwringer had worked well, it was one of the only moves I knew that targeted this area. I decided to go after her back, which I thought I would be able to do more damage to with the moves I knew.

I started simply, rolling Fran over onto her chest and stomping on her back a few times; she screamed, reaching behind her and covering herself with one hand, but there was way more of her back for me to stomp on than she could cover like this. After softening her up with a few more, she managed to roll over; I let her sit up as I went around behind her, laying one last kick into her back. I thought I was off to a pretty good start as Fran slowly stood up with a moan, bent over in pain. I went behind her, grabbing her and trying to get her up over my shoulders. Despite my opponent’s light weight, picking her up was difficult; I’d managed to get Gabby up for this move in training, but Fran was limp and totally covered in sweat, and when she was only halfway there she slid off awkwardly.

“Too complicated, babe!” Gabby yelled. “You got the right idea working her back, but you need to do something more basic! You could-” I tuned her out, keeping my eyes locked on Fran; my opponent was back up on her feet, slightly hunched over from what must have been her aching back, but too dangerous to devote anything less than my complete attention to. She didn’t bother with a feint this time, backing up a few steps and charging, aiming low at my legs; she was too quick for me to get out of the way or even grab her, but I had time to brace myself at least. Francesca’s shoulders hit my upper thighs, pushing me back a few steps, but she couldn’t knock me down; grunting in frustration she grabbed my legs and tried to pull them out from under me. I reached down, locking my arms around her midsection, and lifted her up off the mat; she was still slippery with sweat, but this time I managed to keep my grip as I went to one knee, my right leg braced on the mat, and brought Francesca down in a backbreaker.

I ignored my wife’s whooping applause as I focused on finishing Fran; my power move had hurt her, but she was still in the fight as she slowly rolled over with a moan and started trying to get up. I straddled her back, pushing her down again, flipping around to face her feet, taking a strong grip on her ankles and bending her into a Boston crab. This didn’t seem to work as well as I’d hoped; Francesca was grunting with effort trying to unseat me, and while she wasn’t able to push up off the mat enough to get me off her back, I didn’t want her moving around much; I could just see her managing to crawl out from under me and break my hold. I gave up my grip on her left leg, switching to a single-leg crab, pulling her right ankle back as far as I could; this was more like it as I heard my opponent screaming as I bent her into almost into a circle. I got her leg so far back her toes were brushing her hair.

“Had enough, Fran?” I yelled. “You ready to give up?”
“Fuck you,” she gasped, biting down tears. “Eat a fart. This doesn’t even hurt!”
“Okay…” I tensed and released, my opponent right where I wanted her; Fran tried to claw my bare ankles, but soon I was hurting her so badly she was reduced to hammering the mat, howling when I applied more pressure, gasping and sniffling when I eased up. I worked the hold until she stopped even this, laying still on her face; I released her slowly, wary for any sign she was faking it, but it seemed I’d hurt her badly as she didn’t move even when I laid her leg back on the mat.

I was almost ready to switch to erotic tactics to finish her, but there was one more move just to make sure; if I got her halfway there and she came back to life and started fighting back, she might still have a chance at winning, and I wanted to make sure her doom was sealed here and now. I picked her up again, this time holding her sideways, her front towards mine, our stomachs rubbing together; I had my right arm in her left armpit, my left arm hooked under her left leg. I charged into one of the empty corners, smashing Francesca back-first into the top turnbuckle, bouncing backwards from the force of the impact as Fran screamed in agony. She ended up on her side, and I picked her up for the last time, hanging her upside down in the corner.

This time Fran was hanging from her knees, draped over the top ropes, her head hanging between the bottom and middle turnbuckles, her arms pointed straight down with her fingertips just brushing the mat. I stepped back to see if she could escape before I went to work, ready to attack if she was able to get out; but she couldn’t, managing only to lift her head a few inches before giving up and going back to vertical.

I stepped into the corner, leaning down a bit and running my tongue lightly over Fran’s pussy. She made another attempt to lean up; this time she managed to get high enough to briefly lick my tip before she ran out of gas and fell back. I went to work, at first going at my opponent just with my mouth, eating her out with long, deep tongue strokes; as she warmed up I added a hand, teasing her clit. For her part Fran kept trying to lean up, usually managing to run her tongue over my tip for a second before falling back; sometimes she couldn’t even manage this and had to settle for licking my balls quickly, while once or twice she was able to hold herself up long enough to suck my crown into her mouth briefly before falling away. I could hear her moaning as her resistance broke down, and as she got more worked up I switched back and forth, sometimes using my mouth just to tease her clit with my tongue while I fingered her pussy, then switching back to eating her out.

When it was time to finish her I squatted down a little, wrapping my arms around my opponent, lifting her up and off the ropes; she grunted with surprise, still trying to get her mouth around my cock. I carried Fran, upside down, over to where her husband lay with his nose up his ex’s ass. Gabby had finally managed to get him hard again, and I was going to use him for the big finish. I flipped Fran around so she was right side up, keeping her vertical with my arms linked just under her armpits; she leaned back against me, unable to stand on her own.

I inched forward until Francesca was right over Brian’s crotch and started slowly lowering her down. Gabby hopped off her seat to help, reaching down to guide my opponent home; I heard both Francesca and her husband moan as I bottomed her out. I lifted her up, then back down - despite Fran’s small size, this was more work than I had anticipated, but it seemed to be working as I heard her moaning. My wife leaned forward to help, playing with Francesca’s clit without having to take her ass off Brian’s face. I prayed that Brian wouldn’t cum and start going soft before I made his wife climax.

Luckily he held out and I worked up a good sweat, my arms getting tired, then starting to burn with fatigue as Francesca climbed, then finally reached, her peak. Her body shook in my grip, her head leaning back against my shoulder as she rode her climax. She ragdolled in my arms, and as she came down from her orgasm I slowly lowered her down to the mat; she ended up laying next to her husband, looking passed out, her face finally peaceful.

“Are you done with her?” Gabby gave Brian’s cock a lazy swat with her foot. “You want to wake her up and make her submit?”
“No, she’s finished. I’m done if you’re done, babe.”
“You didn’t go yet!” she pointed out. “I’ll get her up-”
“No, no. She’s done, look. Let her sleep.”
“Okay, but you still need to go. Oh, I got it!” Gabby hopped off her ex, pulling me into the corner, pushing down gently on my shoulders; I let her guide me down, but braced as the tip of my cock came perilously close to her beaten ex’s mouth. “Don’t worry, babe,” she giggled in my ear. “I wouldn’t ask you to do that. Not that he doesn’t deserve it.”

My wife reached around my body with both hands, one cupping my balls, the other wrapping around my cock. “Go ahead and close your eyes. You don’t have to look at his ugly face, just cum on it. Can you do that for me, babe?” She started jerking me off, just how I liked - long, quick moves with headplay, her thumb or fingers running over my head at the end of every few strokes. At her command I squeezed my eyes shut, leaning back against my wife, feeling her tits gently pressing into my back as she panted in my ear. Sensing me getting close, she started egging me on. “You gonna cum for me, honey? Can you cum a lot for me? I want to feel you shoot a nice big load, can you do that?”
“Yeah,” I gasped. “Yeah - uhhh, oh, god-”
“There it is!” she squealed happily as she took me over the edge. “There it is!” I had to grip the ropes to stay standing as I came; my wife milked me through my climax, wringing the last drop out of me.

Now, it seemed, we were done. We left our opponents laying there in the ring, taking a long hot shower before going home; we were both sore the next day, but it was worth it as we didn’t hear from my wife’s ex again (at least as of this writing). I do still think of Francesca; sometimes I’ll have a dream where she’ll come after me or my wife for revenge and wake up sweating, not sure if I’m more terrified or excited at the idea.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 11:22:49 AM »
Scintillating!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 06:52:54 PM »
Amazing ending. Please let there be a rematch between a divorced Franchesca and him. with Gabby watching

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 04:51:46 AM »
I have hope read a match Franchesca  and a friend (female wrestler) vs it couple
tag team wrestling (for win need ko to or cum the members of the team)
Or wrestle husband vs Franchesca  first (wife cheer to her husband)  after Gabby wresttling to the female wrestler.