News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fyre's Fight Journal Ideas

• 7 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Fyre's Fight Journal Ideas
« on: October 21, 2019, 09:00:33 PM »
Hiya FCF! While we aren't quite to the point that I'm ready to take full on requests, I think we are to the point that we would like to hear some ideas or things that y'all would like to see in upcoming chapter- including opponents or types of opponents. Feel free to chat us up here or drop a PM.

-Kelli
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 12:11:53 PM »
Hiya FCF! While we aren't quite to the point that I'm ready to take full on requests, I think we are to the point that we would like to hear some ideas or things that y'all would like to see in upcoming chapter- including opponents or types of opponents. Feel free to chat us up here or drop a PM.

-Kelli

Kelli in a love triangle.

Kelli fighting over a promotion at work.

Kelli finding a high school grudge of Facebook.

Offline sandrine_catfight

• We are a couple and looking for pollfights
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 01:17:58 PM »

-Kelli

Kelli in a love triangle.

Kelli fighting over a promotion at work.

Kelli finding a high school grudge of Facebook.

The first option would be my favorite :)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 03:20:57 PM »
Great ideas! I am definitely working some of these things into upcoming chapters...although we all know how long it takes me to do one chapter, lol.

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 05:43:18 PM »
Maybe a rematch

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 07:28:34 PM »
A rematch with Miche' is a great idea. Second choice would be a younger female law enforcement officer putting the moves on Jake (he is a U.S Marshal or something I believe). A younger trained and skilled fighter could be a real challenge.....maybe the ultimate nemesis (after the Collector of course).

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 12:09:03 AM »
A rematch with Miche' is a great idea. Second choice would be a younger female law enforcement officer putting the moves on Jake (he is a U.S Marshal or something I believe). A younger trained and skilled fighter could be a real challenge.....maybe the ultimate nemesis (after the Collector of course).

I really like the idea of a younger female officer a lot. Maybe he’s assigned to train her.  Finding out you fight and it turns him on getting an edge by either actually having him back her in a fight against you or at least making you think he wants her to win as a way to keep her as his work wife with you at home. This scenario could go back and forth as suggested as an ultimate rival.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 04:35:11 PM »
Maybe a rematch
I do need to do this one.

That's similar to something we have in the works. We alluded to Jake being an FBI or some kind of Federal agent in Nemesis, though I don't think we've went into what he does in the fight journal...though I do like the flexibility that being a fed gives us to travel, lol.

I really like the idea of a younger female officer a lot. Maybe he’s assigned to train her.  Finding out you fight and it turns him on getting an edge by either actually having him back her in a fight against you or at least making you think he wants her to win as a way to keep her as his work wife with you at home. This scenario could go back and forth as suggested as an ultimate rival.

I am definitely liking the "work wife" angle...I might have to steal it  :)