News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poly Relationship fight chapter 4

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« on: October 26, 2019, 01:30:07 AM »
Adam came home from work to see Jane and then Brook both with battle scars. He acted as if he didn’t see them. Secretly he was upset he didn’t get to see the fight, but he didn’t want his two loves hurt and the worst thing that flashed through his mind is one leaving him.
He called both to his study and questioned them both point blank.
Both tried to deny it until he gave them his famous “I’m not kidding” look. Both got quite and Jane spoke first.
“I want a baby with you.”
Brook got wide eyed and began to tear up. Adam asked what was the matter and Brook said angrily “ I want a baby with you, too.”
Adam realized they were not only fighting over affection from him and alpha status in a dual female troupe,  but to get first seed from him.  He expressed that he loved them both and if there was anything he could do to help them settle this without violence.
Both looked away but Adam gave them a few minutes to think on it.
He finally stated “ since this is a battle of a female nature I would suggest you settle this women to women. Jane, you are a powerful women but Brook is more petite than you. To keep it fair I would suggest you two settle this in a way only a women can fight a women.
Brook looked at Jane and said to Adam “ I want to challenge her to fight me like a women.”
Jane looked at Brook and spoke to Adam “ nothing would make me happier.”
Brook noticed Adams expression change and she noticed his arousal growing in his pants.
She smiled and as Jane fallowed Brooks eyes both women noticed that Adam was on board with this.
Brook smiled and said “ Little Adam is down for this, let’s set this up for tonight.”

Both women prepared and Adam was given strict instructions to not interfere. The winner was to get his first seed.
Jane and Brook both entered from their individual bedrooms and entered Adam’s room bumping shoulders.
They immediately went to pulling hair as they staggered around his bedroom in their short teddy style nightgowns he loved to see them wear.
Firm thighs tightened as each stomped around on the carpet trying to topple the other without losing her balance.
He noticed their braless breasts giggle in the sheer gowns, with each yank of the hair pull and several times they ended up brushing breasts as they struggled going chest to chest.
Their clothing soon rode up exposing neatly trimmed bushes.
He waited patiently as they battled until there was a lull in the action, he cleared his throat.

They both turned to face him, with hands still in each other’s hair. They had forgotten he was there, for a moment.   Adam cleared his throat keeping, again, and they broke their hand hold on the others hair.
Brook pushed herself past Jane and went to the left side of the bed while Jane went to the right.
Messed hair made them look like two amazon warriors and this was exciting to Adam.
He suggested, as he removed his shorts exposing his endowment fully erect “ could we mabey not ruin the $100.00 teddies I bought for you two?” 
Both women noticed his excitement and removed their clothes. They wanted to please him. Brook was prettier in the face with a more athletic build sporting her c cups and long brown hair. Her shapely ass was toned and tight as her thighs where lean and well defined from years of dancing.
Jane flaunted her ample breasts, the center of her pride and both women stared at each other as Adam called them to come to him.
They obeyed and he got up and turned them toward each other. Both loved the feel of his hand wrap around their waist as he guided them towards himself.
They jostled to get closer to him as each received a passionate kiss.
He looked each in the eye and said “ the only thing I ask if that neither of you leave me. No matter how this turns out.”
Both promised and he guided them to turn towards each other. As their breasts touched both shuddered at the feel of the other women’s bosom’s touching their own. You see, thought they both dated and loved Adam, they had never been together themselves.
They stared at each other green eyes met green eyes. Jane jutted out her bigger breasts and Jane met her challenge.
They tried to push away from the other while keeping contact with Adam. Adam took  a breast from each in his hands and gently massaged each nipple bringing them in contact with the other.
He rubbed their nipples together pressing them into the others erect nipple.
He was amused by now Brooks nipple was able to flatten Janes.
They watched as he played with their breasts watching his enjoyment in this exercise.
Both where still repulsed in touching the other in a sexual way, but where pleased at how aroused Adam was becoming.
They met nose to nose and just stared. Pressing noses and foreheads together fallowed by breasts.
Stomachs touched and each shuddered in equal excitement and repulsion of needing to be close enough to feel the other women’s body next to hers.
They raised hands and interlocked fingers keeping their hands to their sides as they now began to press with hips.
The feel of the other women’s trimmed bush hair brushing the others thigh again caused repulsion.
Each waited for the other to make the first move.
They stared silently just pushing and squeezing fingers as hard as they could.
Jane’s ample breasts fully surrounded Brook’s smaller build but her nipples where hard and they stabbed equally into Jane’s larger areola.
Adam smiled and said “ I would love to see you two tit fight.”
Jane smiled confidently and Brook huffed and said “ all right.”
Adam sat down and watched as his two naked women continued to press their  breasts together for a moment.
As if the bell had been rung the foreplay ended.
Jane smirked and said “ Not very fair for you, little dear.” 
Brook jabbed even harder as Jane bent down a few inches sending Jane back a foot “ my nipples are stronger then yours.”
Jane quickly recovered and the two smashed chests “ but my sheer volume you are outmatched by my beautiful larger breasts.”
The sound of flesh on flesh rang through the bedroom.
With each violent thrust of chests their hair whipped and the confident smiles on each face soon turned to grimaces of mild pain.
Both women noticed their hardened nipples stab the other  as the battle continued until Brook got a lucky thrust in sending Jane back a foot.
Brook fallowed through with the attack causing Jane to grab hold of her and soon they bear hugged as they struggled around the room.
The sight of both tight asses jiggling with each hard foot fall each women was now struggling with all their leg and thigh muscles to keep upright.
Jane was at the disadvantage as she had bent down to get her full breasts in contact with Brook’s and Brook was using this advantage to push Jane around the room.
Jane tried to stand up straights but Brook held her body close to hers.
“You’re not getting away that easily, my dear.”  Jane grunted in a strained voice.
Jane managed to get a leg around Brook and half trip her forcing Brook to break her hold.
They separated and as each recovered her balance they looked at each other and almost by instinct they both rushed together grabbing each other’s breasts and squeezing.
Jane soon found her larger size was a disadvantage as Brook had more than a handful to grab.
Jane began to moan in pain while Brook smiled to Jane’s dismay.
“I like it rough, b*tch. I guess Adam never told you that little fact.”
They squeezed as they danced around the bedroom, bumping into Adam both toppled half on him and fell to the floor.
They attacked each other’s boobs again, but this time Jane caught the slight hint of pain on Brook’s face.
She dug her nails deeper and soon she saw that Brook was in as much pain as she was.
Brook broke free and tried to back away but Jane pounced on her and the two started slapping and pulling hair.
They rolled on the floor screaming and cursing at each other as they coiled tighter.
Digging hands into the others hair they both yanked until they had drawn the others head as far back as it would naturally go. 
They locked eyes from this unnatural position with catlike growls coming from each other’s mouths.  Teeth showed as each grimaced in pain, anger, repulsed by the others body and aroused slightly by the primal battle. 
Adam gave them an opportunity to fight till they both showed sighs of exhaustion before he got up again and easily separated them.
They both gave him a look of despair until he stated “ I’m not making you two stop, I’m not that foolish, but I think I have an idea.”
After a rest he guided them both to the bed as he sat between them with his feet handing off the edge he had each straddle him.
He got up and guided them to get closer until their crotches where only inches apart and he then guided them to bring thighs together until their women hoods where only an inch apart.
“If you two are going to battle women to women I’d like to see you two fight with what makes you female. Your both women enough for me but I know you two need to settle this to see who is MORE women.”
They eyed each other for a moment and then looked at their exposed shaven lips just an inch from the other. They felt his guiding hand gently push on the small of their backs causing them to bring their vaginal lips together.
They felt the others wetness and shuddered as their clit found the others and they touched.
Jane was the first to draw her hips back and push forward causing Brook to be moved back a bit.
Brook pushed right back and soon they were pressing their clams together.
Pain was felt by both as hip bones collided. They only hoped to inflict more pain on the other then they were receiving.
As the scissor battle continued each saw the interest and pleasure on their man’s face.
They were fighting as only women could fight over their man.
Brook surprised Jane by thrusting very hard and pushed Jane over.
She quickly mounted her and after a short struggle she managed to latched  the top of her feet around Brooks ankles.
Jane struggled until Brook slammed her hips down.
“Fight me like a women.”
Jane was confused for only a second until she realized that if she thrust her hips up they were able to battle tribbing in the missionary position.
Jane fought through the leg spread hold Brook had put her in but did not try to throw her off but wrapped her legs around the back of Jane’s thighs drawing her in closer.
Brook purred through the pain and said “ now we see who is more women.”
Brook continued to slam her hips down hard as Jane met each blow until Brook began to tire.
Jane flipped Brook over and soon Brook gave in to the struggle and embraced Jane with her legs. They bumped, grinded and smashed their delicate lips together as their clits stabbed and rubbed the other raw.
Adam observed the whole  affair sitting right beside them. He touched each women to encourage and give support.  His erect Johnson ready for the victor.
Jane was thrusting as hard as she could. Pain and pleasure began to swirl as each was getting raw from the vaginal on vaginal assault.
Soon Brook showed sighs of weakening from her subordinate position until her toes curled and she screamed in pain and orgasm.
Jane smiled and just as she said “ I win.” She felt Adam’s manhood enter her from behind.
She desired and was elated to have him cumm in her moments later while she lay on the women she had just dominated.
Brooks look of defeat was complete as she knew her man was now putting his first seed in the women that had just bested her in this contest and she had no choice but to feel his every thrust into Jane as she felt Jane’s  juices drip onto her exposed and raw womenhood.
She felt the drippings of his seed and Jane’s juices enter her as a final insult to injury.
Once Adam finished Jane rolled over and let Brook lay there to recover from her double defeat.